Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

RaVeN-Fifteen's profile
Statistics
888 Posts (0.62 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté February 08, 2016, 18:52:51 | #1
That may be true.. still pretty sad. I would've loved to see it... Even tho I don't craft really...

Thread : News  Preview message : #942370  Replies : 23  Views : 734
posté February 08, 2016, 18:50:19 | #2
Replying to BONUS Rain Cloud gift!*

Dat clickbait tho...

This post has been edited by RaVeN-Fifteen - February 08, 2016, 18:50:46.
Thread : News  Preview message : #942368  Replies : 11  Views : 223
posté February 07, 2016, 05:32:50 | #3

Quote (Mishna @ 04 February 2016 02:40) *

This would be a market board where people could place kamas on the board and specify something they want to buy

Actually this has been heavily considered before and even planned by the dev team. It was even on a roadmap as part of the professions revamp. We were supposed to be able to purchase our own crafting stations/buildings around the game and even hire other players to gather resources for us. Sadly, this never happened...

Thread : News  Preview message : #942152  Replies : 23  Views : 734
posté February 06, 2016, 01:39:42 | #4
Is this a serious poll? I want that wrinkle infested chihuahua hands down!

Thread : News  Preview message : #941927  Replies : 29  Views : 1089
posté February 06, 2016, 00:23:07 | #5
WTS Collectibles SELLING:

Champion of Champions Costume
Doziak Breastplate
Doziak Eppaulettes
Air Krosmunster Pet (MAX)
Regresso x3
Pick
Balloons x426
Arena Games Table
Millimoowolf Fleece
Millimoowolf Amulet
Millimoowolf Bracelet

Prowler Hat

Looking for the best offer. I'll let go at the right price. Some of the stuff cheap. I just want alot of it gone.

This post has been edited by RaVeN-Fifteen - February 07, 2016, 09:17:38.
Thread : Trade  Preview message : #941914  Replies : 1  Views : 69
posté February 02, 2016, 01:08:23 | #6
Count how many mobile arenas there are. multiply it by 6. thats the maximum amount of costumes. of course alot of people don't play anymore too tho... I'd like to know too though! I was thinking of selling mine.

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #941297  Replies : 4  Views : 176
posté February 01, 2016, 00:19:41 | #7
WTS Air Krosmunster Pet PM Fleur De Lis, Aphotic, Fleur De Liscious

Or leave offers below

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #941159  Replies : 0  Views : 50
posté January 31, 2016, 20:38:43 | #8
WTB Genetically Modified Epps PM: Fleur De Lis, Aphotic, Fleur De Liscious

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #941133  Replies : 0  Views : 62
posté January 26, 2016, 17:53:16 | #9
On the flipside. You do get a larger wardrobe!

Thread : 1.45 Bug Reports  Preview message : #940344  Replies : 8  Views : 317
posté April 25, 2015, 17:40:02 | #10
Your choice for the whole slingshot/collonades thing. I like using collonades more myself, but it may be more useful to use slingshot because of the cost.

Transposition can target enemies though when maxed. and if u use an air spell other than motion sickness before using transpo you can actually get an ap back so ur basically spending 2ap.

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #855468  Replies : 8  Views : 1723
posté April 25, 2015, 17:23:57 | #11
I'd like to be able to rotate the screen... I get that everything most likely isn't designed in 3d. (Like how characters have 8 sprites, one for each angle) Being able to choose the camera angle between 8 angles would be cool.

A quicker/easier group finder would be nice. No one uses the current one, but I'd hate to see it removed. It's a nice concept.

I get that servers aren't full by any means, but a new server in which people grow faster in every aspect of the game, along with better drop rates would be sweet. A server catered to players who can't play for long periods of time because of work for instance would be nice.

A system where accounts that haven't logged in for more then say 2 years are forced to rename characters when they log in so that their names can be used by someone active. Seems like a safe enough time frame where people can take extended breaks without losing their names, but opens up some good names that are sitting on accounts that were played for a few times since release. The same could occur for guilds but only if no members login for 2 years or so.

And finally I'd like to give benefits to outlaws. Some kind of bonuses to take the place of nation bonuses would be nice. A leader board for outlaws would be cool. I'd make it like a most wanted list where players could recieve rewards for capturing the outlaws. More rewards for the more wanted criminals. Maybe a random generated maze outlaws had to go through to escape jail cells and into a tunnel system that would run beneath nations and islands which could include small stations and maybe a major city for trade and crafting. The underground system could be only accessible by outlaws of course so they have a safe haven. (since they cannot use haven bags) So many ideas for outlaws.... wish they'd listen to them...

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855465  Replies : 25  Views : 1710
posté April 25, 2015, 16:31:46 | #12
Sounds like fun! Idk if I'd bother grabbing a range though... Idk what else I'd choose.

tank/locker sounds good, but dont forget about the air spells and transposition you'll have for positioning as well. So you could play a few roles there. It'd be nice if you could get some decent damage as well to add even more possibilities. Love the Life Transfer/Sacrifice idea too! It's one of those nice skills Sacs have that will probably benefit you greatly. Regardless, wish ya luck!  

Thread : Sacrier  Preview message : #855459  Replies : 8  Views : 1723
posté April 19, 2015, 23:03:46 | #13
CLASS: Xelor
NATION: Amakna

Thread : Off Topic  Preview message : #853467  Replies : 24  Views : 2494
posté August 04, 2014, 02:58:10 | #14
Remind me again why people can't just create an account, download the game, and just... play? Why are there keys? Unless they have stopped you from doing so, you should be able to create an account on this site, and download the game from the home page.

Then umm.. just play lol. Fck keys. Just play.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #759809  Replies : 11  Views : 1297
posté August 01, 2014, 17:03:42 | #15
I have loads of fun role-playing with outlaws from time to time...

Soup Bandit has declared war on Bonta single-handed & won. The governor was to frightened to move and waved the white flag while giving them the entire nation's soup reserves.

Swiper The Fox once snuck around 5th Bond swiping anything from items to virginity.. OH NO!!

And Aphotic has eco-terrorized before, only to blame another nation & to assist the victim nation with fixing the ecosystem for drops that they needed.

Thread : Politics  Preview message : #759144  Replies : 7  Views : 1818
posté August 01, 2014, 16:45:23 | #16
Ya know who we need at a time like this!? THE EVENTMASTERS!

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #759134  Replies : 4  Views : 457
posté July 29, 2014, 07:50:46 | #17

Quote (Hexot @ 29 July 2014 07:41) *
I went to Brakmar and couldn't trade among my own characters without loosing cp. People aren't going to like laws like that, whether you are role playing or not.
Of course, but with shutdown it would have been that way until noon tommorrow. Not long at all compared to the crap we deal with during wars. It was there to entice outlaws to well.. be outlaws. before the guards got their enticement which would have been tommorrow.

I wanted to have an event for everyone. Not one event for everyone, but mini events so to speak like.. When people have PvP events! The lower leveled players are boned, so they just get this mindset that they have to level to enjoy them. That's why I had events for lower leveled players.

Everything I did had a purpose. This was no different. I'm sorry for the people it inconvenienced, but I think it may just be for the best. How often does a nation get a crowd like that tonight for one cause? It NEVER happens! I am glad it got us all out of our seats.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758153  Replies : 20  Views : 2322
posté July 29, 2014, 07:18:32 | #18

Quote (Meowsa @ 29 July 2014 07:11) *
Well, I'm not in government, and i'm not Brakmarian, but if you ever need help with an event or anything else, i'd be happy to join you. I've always loved the idea of in-game events.

IGN: Caelael
I'll keep that in mind! I appreciate any help I can get when I do them.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758149  Replies : 20  Views : 2322
posté July 29, 2014, 07:04:23 | #19

Quote (Meowsa @ 29 July 2014 07:00) *
I'm sorry your event didn't go well. It sounds like it would have been a great time. Unfortunately, not enough people care about roleplay on this server, and they really should. Perhaps you should have done a bit more advertising? A build up to a vaguely described "Roleplay Event," a warning that laws may be changed, and how long it will last. I feel like that might have gone better, though I didn't know about this event, as I am not Brakmarian. Ah well. ._.

I don't think you should stop doing events, just maybe stay away from ones that require changing laws? I've heard of some of your other events, and they sound fantastic. I wish we had more of that in Amanka.

And more roleplay, you guys! This game doesn't have to be all about the grind. It's a GAME after all. D:
I appreciate it. A comment that isn't trying to troll. But yeah. I'd rather do something bigger. I can't keep doing tournaments because it makes me sick. We could do so much better. Yes.. I could have done more advertising.. but regardless I don't really feel like doing these events just to deal with the trolls that don't want it. I don't see myself doing vanilla events anymore. And I can't just tell everyone how a storylined event will happen because it defeats the purpose of the event in itself since there are no personal rewards.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #758143  Replies : 20  Views : 2322