Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

OM3GA-Z3R0's profile
Statistics
867 Posts (1.09 per day)
Most active in : Role Play
posté October 30, 2014, 15:44:53 | #1
So glad I still have my costume when the Al Howin event worked, now it seems that Ankama is once again recycling old things and now selling them for real money, bad move Ankama bad move, shame on you! *whack with a newspaper*

Thread : News  Preview message : #791707  Replies : 18  Views : 332
posté October 30, 2014, 14:08:49 | #2

Quote (FeldePard @ 30 October 2014 08:16) *
We'll see a Ferox Mount the day we see Chef crafting have a level 80-85 recipe.

^ For those newbies that don't understand, he/she means never

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791688  Replies : 11  Views : 464
posté October 29, 2014, 15:14:57 | #3
Well, I have been subbing this game since the day I joined, stopped for almost a whole year now because it became frustrating due to the horrible broken drop rates and PP but since I am back I started liking this game again because it became more fair, I don't have a single relic and dirt poor still after playing this game for so long so hopefully that will finally change.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791443  Replies : 50  Views : 730
posté October 29, 2014, 14:40:49 | #4

Quote (Uiasdnmb @ 29 October 2014 13:55) *
You could use CMC dmg to hit for 2 or more last year, so now its very hard!
That was was unintended error on Ankama's part since those characters you played as counted as summons, so it was literary a easy mode for newbies.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791435  Replies : 15  Views : 664
posté October 29, 2014, 13:37:24 | #5
It is not that difficult, everyone needs to focus on one gobbal at a time thats all that needs to be done, never spread unless you want to distract the healer to heal something else but just plain focus on one target.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791412  Replies : 15  Views : 664
posté October 29, 2014, 09:11:53 | #6
It is sad that normal players make funnier events than Ankama does, when they make an event it ends horribly, I would go for this event more than the Ankama's one.

Thread : Events  Preview message : #791375  Replies : 7  Views : 439
posté October 26, 2014, 08:07:55 | #7
Oooooh yay, Lemme just go and purchase some ogrines so I can buy this....

WHAT?! "Zong Temporarily unavailable in my region?" Well looks like you are not getting my money for this. So sad.  

Thread : News  Preview message : #790452  Replies : 32  Views : 638
posté October 25, 2014, 14:01:41 | #8

Quote (Taqo1 @ 25 October 2014 13:45) *
I think most problems with ankama is that they are such a small company, with perhaps not the best devs. I mean these devs seem to be creating new bugs whenever they add content, bugs that are fully unrelated to what was added. I think wakfus code is one big mess, full with french code, which does so they cant hire devs that dosent speak french. With a stable code they wouldnt still have this big problem with bugs that keeps pissing of their players.

Still im greatful that this game exists at all and will continue support ankama as long as they dont mess their game up too much.
two words: Spaghetti Code

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790227  Replies : 55  Views : 1165
posté October 25, 2014, 13:34:04 | #9

Quote (picklesaregood @ 25 October 2014 13:32) *

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 25 October 2014 13:27) *
Last time I sent a complaint for my ogrines not arriving (15k ogrine purchase) they had the audacity to reply a message saying: "Sorry there is nothing we can do about it, please contact ZONG with your purchase number, we apologies for the inconvenience." they literary shoved their problems to someone else that is just associated with them, stole my money and now I can't use ZONG at all to purchase more ogrines, if you don't want to get mobbed by everyone OP please don't defend Ankama they have done countless of things that got people to quit their game and they are not stopping.

how dare you complain when you were lucky enough to get a response from the almighty ankama while we still sit in the dark waiting for the response that never came

how dare you !!!

I'd rather get silence than have them just shove me somewhere else and tell me to GTFO.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790200  Replies : 55  Views : 1165
posté October 25, 2014, 13:27:25 | #10
Last time I sent a complaint for my ogrines not arriving (15k ogrine purchase) they had the audacity to reply a message saying: "Sorry there is nothing we can do about it, please contact ZONG with your purchase number, we apologies for the inconvenience." they literary shoved their problems to someone else that is just associated with them, stole my money and now I can't use ZONG at all to purchase more ogrines, if you don't want to get mobbed by everyone OP please don't defend Ankama they have done countless of things that got people to quit their game and they are not stopping.

EDIT - Oh right and they never returned any of my Girlfriends items which were months of materials, PDB fragments collected before this huge update when PP was broken, rare gear, pets and all her Kamas. when she sent a report they just tell her: "Please show proof that you had these items." thanks to that she is so paranoid that she takes screenshots of her stuff (Which the whole guild chipped in to help her, no thanks to Ankama) every 15 days of the month.

This game is full of corporate thieves.

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - October 25, 2014, 13:32:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790198  Replies : 55  Views : 1165
posté June 24, 2014, 20:25:14 | #11
Finally Ankama got their heads out their behinds and doing something right, I won't congratulate you for making a right choice yet until this is final.

FYI

Whatever this "SECRET" prize is for subscriber's it better be worth my whole 1 year subscription.

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - June 24, 2014, 20:41:20.
Thread : News  Preview message : #748951  Replies : 303  Views : 16122
posté June 08, 2014, 20:14:36 | #12

Quote (Kouromaro @ 07 June 2014 19:45) *

Quote (OM3GA-Z3R0 @ 07 June 2014 16:54) *
Erm, I see your point, but way too long a post to carry it out, man... weaken the deliverance of the message, really...

I am not gonna dummify my point and shorten it for people, it just proves my point about the whole thing I am getting at.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #742769  Replies : 32  Views : 1469
posté June 07, 2014, 16:54:42 | #13
To all the new people that are playing Wakfu and expect it to be completely free.

Obviously you are all either too oblivious to look around the website to see if there are any loopholes to their advertisements or you are just too lazy to look.

In real life there is something you have to watch out for and that is advertisements and business contracts. Why business contracts you ask? Because in the real world there are businesses that have the tendency to screw you sometimes, lets take an example.

You are a 21 year old individual that just finished college and decided to get a legit job, a company is interested in you and said they want you to work for them "AWESOME" all you have to do is sign a contract and you are an official employee (Here is when the business contract comes in), so you come to the company and your boss-to-be hands you the contract and tells you to just sign here.

Some of them don't want you to read the contract because there are people out there that just have one mindset and that is only to get the job and earn cash but that is where they can get screwed, before you do anything you bloody READ the contract 3 times max to make sure you are happy with the conditions of the contract has because if you sign that contract with no knowledge of what was on it then the boss basically owns you in plenty of ways that you won't be happy with and you can't do anything about it.

NOTE: This is a worse case scenario but this does happen in the real world.

Now in here you can relate to it, people don't look around the website to see if there is something that will leave them with a sour taste in their mouth, people just see FREE and they immediately take it and after end up with disappointment.

I stopped playing this game (Not because of the subscription, because of the actual game itself) and found a new online MMORPG game which also had the words "Free to play" BUT before I downloaded it, I looked deeper into the game to see if it requires anything and after a long look it didn't have any loopholes or anything and so I downloaded it and I am having fun in it.

Moral of the Story
Look, read and examine things before you expect good things to happen to you, this goes for gaming world, fantasy world AND the real world.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #742451  Replies : 32  Views : 1469
posté April 29, 2014, 15:43:05 | #14
Honestly I never noticed the spikes until a lot of people pointed them out and cried about them, most of you people are the real perverts if those were the first things you would look at.

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - April 29, 2014, 15:43:47.
Thread : News  Preview message : #722687  Replies : 74  Views : 4291
posté April 29, 2014, 13:03:23 | #15
Sabi no offence but please stop going by the book and Copy + Pasting your messages in regards of

"Please continue to make use of our ticket report thread to share with me your ticket number."

The support doesn't give us a ticket number when we send it because it is not working, like many other things that aren't working in this company that you work with.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #722621  Replies : 29  Views : 1301
posté April 27, 2014, 09:45:35 | #16
Plepale thyself. The Wal for Wabbit Island is upon us!

They bettel allow us to choose a side, this can be a good idea for a Battleglound XD

Lenald fol life!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #721513  Replies : 23  Views : 1093
posté April 26, 2014, 14:59:42 | #17

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 26 April 2014 12:43) *
+ x% max hp? or would that favour sacriers too much?
or +lock & dodge?
Yeah no, that would favour Feca's and Masques more

Lock gives Feca's more Resist and Dodge gives Masques more damage.

the +x% max HP would be more useful for everyone.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #721265  Replies : 6  Views : 331
posté April 26, 2014, 09:43:58 | #18
Meh lame, no Fire/Water pet

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #721217  Replies : 43  Views : 2345