- Remove all beacons
- Change Unbeacon into Beacon, this skill summons a beacon that reacts to elemental attacks cast by the Cra. Fire: -0.6 HP per AP used to activate per level of the Cra, same area of effect as now. Earth: -0.5 HP per AP used to activate per level of the Cra, -1 MP loss in the area of efect. Air: 0.4 HP per AP used to activate per level of the Cra, same effects as now. Water: -0.5 HP per AP used to activate per level of the Cra, -1 AP loss in the area of effect**.
- Fire Beacon becomes Oil Arrow: applies Oil state that makes the enemy explode upon receiving fire damage in a circle area of effect. The spell does not do damage, it just applies the state. The explosion is fire based.
- Earth Beacon becomes Foot Binder: applies Stabilized to target and deals earth damage, has a cooldown of 2 or 3 turns.
- Air Beacon becomes Whirlwind Arrow: applies Whirlwind to a target, makes the target move 1 square away from the Cra per level of whirlwind at the end of it's turn (max level of 3).
- Lashing Arrow now removes 1 MP 2x (50% +0.25% per level), adjustments to damage must be done. (The spell costs 2 MP and 1 AP and removes 2 MP).
- Riddling Arrow now removes Hyperaction.
- Long Distance Combat changes into Mystical Archery: costs 0 AP, 1 WP at level 9. Transforms ever Earth spell into Water and change their effects. +100% Water Damage Bonus at level 9. Lashing Arrow becomes Frozen Arrow (water damage AP loss - Example). Destructive Arrow becomes Atonement Arrow (high water based shot that can be cast in close range). Riddling Arrow becomes Slow Down Arrow (removes Hypermovement). Piercing Arrow becomes Enchanted Arrow (the arrow sticks to the ground and creates a healing aura - must be cast on empty square). Foot Binder becomes Absorptive Arrow that greatly steals HP).
- There must be a passive mastery that converts a % of the earth mastery into water mastery.
These are some random ideas that could be used to make cras better xD
This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - December 18, 2014, 22:13:23.