Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Niddhoggy's profile
Statistics
777 Posts (0.58 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 02:09:11 | #1
I got the same response as bloody, but it's already the second time I receive that response  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #782905  Replies : 79  Views : 2299
posté September 29, 2014, 20:27:55 | #2
@kobashii

Do you have the same problem? I mean, when you try connecting to your server it stays up for around 30 minutes and then you get kicked?

Maybe you're having a different problem, because I think that our problem may be related to possibly a character loss or server glitch, since the players that are having this issue cannot see their characters from the forum by clicking on the arrow icon next to your forum avatar. This is a pattern that I have noticed.

My sub days are gone by now and if I don't get refunded if this ever gets fixed I am not going to buy booster packs anymore. 10 of my ogrines expired, but that's a low number, I wonder how angry I'd become if the other thousands ogrines I have expire because I can't use them in the server I play...

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 29, 2014, 20:29:15.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #782392  Replies : 79  Views : 2299
posté September 26, 2014, 00:21:21 | #3
Unfortunately Xelor are all about damage. Just pick up what everyone picks up: fire and air. The support & hindrance role of xelors is hindered right now.

Also, the initiative removal is pointless now because of the change to initiative bonuses. They may revamp the effects of the fire branch later on because of that The only use of initiative loss is to boost Aging's damage.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 26, 2014, 00:21:58.
Thread : Xelor  Preview message : #780795  Replies : 2  Views : 171
posté September 25, 2014, 14:11:37 | #4
The support has sent me a message asking if the problem has been fixed due to the maintenance we had on monday, but I am still experiencing the issue.

What about you guys?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #780521  Replies : 79  Views : 2299
posté September 24, 2014, 18:32:33 | #5
I would like to know if there is any prediction for the time this bug gets fixed because it has already been three weeks without being able to log and the last answer I had from support was more than a week ago. If this silence remains I assume that they are not going to fix this, which is sad. I've been an Ankama customer since 2008 and this is the first time such a thing happens to me, I am really sad about that.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 24, 2014, 18:32:48.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #780131  Replies : 79  Views : 2299
posté September 24, 2014, 02:52:24 | #6
I am all about a fourth element on some classes. The only issue is that there is no way of adding the 4th element to some classes, like Iops and Enutrofs since it doesn't fit their gameplay, but that could be easily fixed by giving more elemental based spells to 3-element classes. This would make some classes more versatile and others more focused. Cra is a class that perfectly fits to the water element.

As for the replacement of beacons, I'd be all in for three close combat skills for each branch that in some way gives the enemy a powerful debuff, like high MP loss for earth, a spell that works like Disengage for the air branch (Disengage could even be removed and replaced by another skill!) and one spell for the fire branch that greatly reduces the close combat damage.  

Thread : Cra  Preview message : #779798  Replies : 95  Views : 2764
posté September 23, 2014, 17:09:56 | #7
3 for me...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #779520  Replies : 79  Views : 2299
posté September 22, 2014, 20:43:32 | #8
@zwarriorz

+1

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #779094  Replies : 168  Views : 5438
posté September 22, 2014, 20:31:14 | #9
I'm wondering if we will ever have access to the game again.  

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #779090  Replies : 79  Views : 2299
posté September 22, 2014, 17:23:06 | #10
@stryve

I kinda agree with you, though in Wakfu they could simply restrict the beasts osa capture to under level 100 and implement a leveling system. Past level 100 monsters tend to be way too strong if the right attention is not taken into account.

Sometimes I miss the Dofus Osamodas hehe xD

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 22, 2014, 17:23:37.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #779009  Replies : 57  Views : 1693
posté September 22, 2014, 17:03:50 | #11
I think that osas need actually some love from Ankama. I find it unfair to be able to summon three beasts or two high level ones and this should be reviewed, same for summons like wabbit sharpshooter that are currently overpowered, but I would be all in for a monster leveling system. The day Osas can summon level 100 Gobbals I may start playing one. They also need more buffing skills, like AP, MP, HP, etc.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 22, 2014, 17:04:22.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #779003  Replies : 57  Views : 1693
posté September 22, 2014, 16:59:09 | #12
@Neneko

How many times I have to say that Osamodas are different from Sadidas. Osa summons are supposed to be stronger because Osamodas have hindered abilities compared to Sadidas, Osas can't heal themselves, they can't shield themselves, they can't take MP from targets, they can't buff their own resistances or stabilize themselves. The Osa summons are supposed to be stronger in every way than Sadidas.

Sadida summons are not supposed to be the main source of damage of the Sadida class, they are just fillers. If you are trying to play your Sadida purely based in summoning I think you are thinking too much about a PvP perspective because it is completely pointless, time consuming and inefficient to play like that in PvE.

You whine too much in other topics.

----

Now, to my question.

Are there any plans on changing the size of maps outside dungeons? What about the new spells they told us that would arrive, when are they possibly coming out?

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 22, 2014, 17:00:52.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #779000  Replies : 703  Views : 17296
posté September 21, 2014, 21:51:04 | #13
Not for one class, for more than half of the classes.
Also, the close combat ones have all the advantage at their side right now. We need to make the game fairer or restrict sacs and iops to 3 MP (I'm being exaggerated ok)

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 21, 2014, 21:51:38.
Thread : Cra  Preview message : #778685  Replies : 95  Views : 2764
posté September 21, 2014, 21:41:33 | #14
I think that firstly the maps need to be increased in size. Those tiny maps are really annoying for long ranged classes.

Secondly, beacons need to be joined into a single beacon that has it's effects based on the attack received and be a support skill. Now we have 3 slots for new spells, 1 for each branch.

Thirdly, they need more destabilization skills. A ranged class relies in slowing down the moves of their enemies and we still got no skill related to that besides the MP loss in riddled. In beta Cras had a Slow Down arrow that created a -MP square on map, allowing higher map control and it was great.

Ahh and Fourth, Beacon Sneaking needs to be reviewed. It's like Lone Sadida for Sadis, a spell that makes no sense in the hands of such class. Beacon Sneaking is good now but it hinders the possibility of making Cras better, since I bet the class would get overpowered if they buffed other skills and roles without restricting beacon sneaking.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 21, 2014, 21:45:05.
Thread : Cra  Preview message : #778680  Replies : 95  Views : 2764
posté September 21, 2014, 06:04:44 | #15
The class that needs summons to do damage is Osamodas. The Dolls serve the Sadi for support and to hinder enemies, most (if not all) of the damage should come from the Sadida.

Adding damage to dolls makes it even more difficult to balance the class (just check what they did to Sadidas during the last revamps). If they had left this idea behind and focused on a different type of summoner, we'd be as shiny as Srams with our revamp.

And YES, we need more plant stuff. Dolls are not all we got, I hope they take that into account during the revamp.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 21, 2014, 06:07:24.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778456  Replies : 168  Views : 5438
posté September 20, 2014, 18:21:23 | #16
We deserve more than just a booster pack refund, considering we've lost 2 weekends of double exp and drops...

I think that in about 10 days the sub I bought to play after patch ends, lol.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 21, 2014, 23:05:54.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #778311  Replies : 79  Views : 2299
posté September 20, 2014, 13:42:40 | #17
@Neneko

Sadidas are all about damage and support. Dolls aren't supposed to do high damage or damage at all with the exception of Sacrificial. (just watch the video)

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 20, 2014, 13:43:25.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778278  Replies : 168  Views : 5438
posté September 20, 2014, 00:05:18 | #18
The problem in Wakfu is that we lack skills. We do not have many spell options and certain classes are extremely reliable in support skills, like Sadidas and Fecas. In order to skip that issue, Ankama brought an intelligent but not so effective idea, which is how we summon dolls and how Fecas apply shields.

The ineffective aspect is clear: it is not possible to add cooldowns.

In Dofus dolls are good but they are restricted by cooldowns, Maddolls, If I'm right, have a 2 turn cooldown in Dofus. This allows the class to slowly summon dolls in map for a cheap cost and also to prevent these dolls of easily overwhelming their targets. Unfortunately this is not possible - for now - in Wakfu. The worst thing would be if Doll Seed had cooldown, this would not be fair at all.

Dolls are not supposed to be damage dealers, that's why I am always cautious with Greedies and Ultra Powerfuls. They are just dolls, they annoy enemies, hinder them, buff allies, they don't have strong fists at all.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 20, 2014, 00:09:33.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778097  Replies : 168  Views : 5438
posté September 19, 2014, 18:40:11 | #19
And once again I lose the opportunity to play during that event because my account is still glitched...

Thread : News  Preview message : #778012  Replies : 12  Views : 447
posté September 19, 2014, 02:32:57 | #20
I made a crazy suggestion to remove the dolls damage, but I have buffed them in some ways and added some interesting specialties. I tried to make every branch unique, but I still need to check the air one. I buffed every doll in means of support/hindrance but I also gave them weak points. Maddoll works like this: -1 AP enemy +1 AP Sadida, then -1 MP enemy +1 MP sadida and then -1 AP enemy +1 AP Sadida, the max bonus the sadi can get is 2/2. I however removed every damage doll from game, its basically heal/tank/ap loss/damage (sacri)/mobility (UP). The costs are high, minimum of 4 AP on each doll, but they're better than they are right now and since they don't attack, they are less likely to be killed, I also gave them the same resists as the sadi. I might consider reducing the cost, but we have to discuss, it's going to take a while to finish it.

My objective on the air branch is to give some spells cast limit but decent damage and effects, so the way to spam it is through channeling the air skills on dolls and then some heavy poisons can be applied. Like Poisoned wind being 1/target with decent poison effect.

Basically I brought back the old mechanic:

Inflatable: unique water doll, inflates (heals alies) and deflates (adds barriers to enemies) in altered turns. summoned by water dmg on seed.
Maddoll: unique air doll, already told how it works. summoned by air dmg on seed.
Block: high lock + ally resist bonus. summoned by earth dmg on seed.
UP: special doll summoned through an active spell when cast on seed. Carries and Throws enemies/allies and heals other dolls.
Sacri Doll: summoned by fire dmg, deals 65 damage at lvl 200 to all targets around it. It is low because I don't want to see it becoming an extremely powerful combo with Cra's.
Tree: summoned when the sadi casts tree, the seeds present in map become trees. Trees have high hp, are stabilized, they buff earth spells and apply brambly armow.
New Spell: Sylvan Power, transforms the sadida into a bush fire, water spells become fire based (like old hotwire) and the water/fire mastery inverses. The water spells also apply real reasist (+1% per AP) during sylvan power. Healing bonus becomes damage bonus but the sadida receives a punishment from his god during the next turn, immobilizing him and reducing the water damage. I buffed rust, since there are no water dolls anymore. etc.

Changed Green Guard to fit 100% to earth branch.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 19, 2014, 02:40:42.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #777764  Replies : 168  Views : 5438