Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

Niddhoggy's profile
Statistics
758 Posts (0.57 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 02:32:57 | #1
I made a crazy suggestion to remove the dolls damage, but I have buffed them in some ways and added some interesting specialties. I tried to make every branch unique, but I still need to check the air one. I buffed every doll in means of support/hindrance but I also gave them weak points. Maddoll works like this: -1 AP enemy +1 AP Sadida, then -1 MP enemy +1 MP sadida and then -1 AP enemy +1 AP Sadida, the max bonus the sadi can get is 2/2. I however removed every damage doll from game, its basically heal/tank/ap loss/damage (sacri)/mobility (UP). The costs are high, minimum of 4 AP on each doll, but they're better than they are right now and since they don't attack, they are less likely to be killed, I also gave them the same resists as the sadi. I might consider reducing the cost, but we have to discuss, it's going to take a while to finish it.

My objective on the air branch is to give some spells cast limit but decent damage and effects, so the way to spam it is through channeling the air skills on dolls and then some heavy poisons can be applied. Like Poisoned wind being 1/target with decent poison effect.

Basically I brought back the old mechanic:

Inflatable: unique water doll, inflates (heals alies) and deflates (adds barriers to enemies) in altered turns. summoned by water dmg on seed.
Maddoll: unique air doll, already told how it works. summoned by air dmg on seed.
Block: high lock + ally resist bonus. summoned by earth dmg on seed.
UP: special doll summoned through an active spell when cast on seed. Carries and Throws enemies/allies and heals other dolls.
Sacri Doll: summoned by fire dmg, deals 65 damage at lvl 200 to all targets around it. It is low because I don't want to see it becoming an extremely powerful combo with Cra's.
Tree: summoned when the sadi casts tree, the seeds present in map become trees. Trees have high hp, are stabilized, they buff earth spells and apply brambly armow.
New Spell: Sylvan Power, transforms the sadida into a bush fire, water spells become fire based (like old hotwire) and the water/fire mastery inverses. The water spells also apply real reasist (+1% per AP) during sylvan power. Healing bonus becomes damage bonus but the sadida receives a punishment from his god during the next turn, immobilizing him and reducing the water damage. I buffed rust, since there are no water dolls anymore. etc.

Changed Green Guard to fit 100% to earth branch.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 19, 2014, 02:40:42.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #777764  Replies : 135  Views : 3703
posté Yesterday - 22:24:50 | #2
Yeah I agree with you Gako. Maybe if Green Guard had a low chance of applying Brambly Armor when the sadida gets hit? ^^ like 10% chance of applying brambly armor (1x per turn) that's 0.3x(character level).

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 18, 2014, 22:25:06.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #777680  Replies : 135  Views : 3703
posté Yesterday - 21:31:22 | #3
Well, I think Ankama did a bad job allowing Sadidas to have damage oriented dolls at first, now some players are addicted. If we take a look, that's not the sadida style and theme.

Dofus Sadidas have no damage dolls, their dolls are used for hindrance, healing and, sometimes, damage. They have a Madoll that takes some AP (I think its 3 at level 6 spells), a Block with good lock, Ultra Powerful (which just takes MP, hence there's no need to give it damage to make it 'Ultra Powerful'). The Inflatable gives MP and heals and, Sacrificial Doll, is a cheap doll that deals damage but has some cooldowns. They even have Tree to be able to block line of sight even more.

I would simply love if they followed the same line of thought but with different spells, some new mechanisms and maybe different dolls, since this is another game. They may do that on revamp and I would be happy. This would also definitely solve the issues related to the ''low damage of dolls'', if you want damage summons go play osamodas xD. I am completely ok with SPAM SUMMONS, as long as they don't do damage. Damage is something delicate and difficult to deal with. The Dolls are merely for annoyance. Buuut, if you really want damage, we're going to need to make dolls as powerful as osa summons and as limited as them.

Ultra Powerful could simply drag and throw some enemies with restricted range with no damage included. Blocks tank, Madolls take decent AP, Lethargics take decent MP, Inflatables heal and Greedies could buff allies. Sacrificial doll could be the only doll oriented for damage and with a specific triggering. All our power would be concentrated into our damage spells - that's how Sadidas should be if we follow it's theme and I think you probably wouldn't like it.

For instance, I'm gonna start writing down a french translated idea to put it straight on the french forums.  

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 18, 2014, 21:36:47.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #777654  Replies : 135  Views : 3703
posté Yesterday - 19:05:42 | #4
Hey Sabi, are we getting our booster pack days back if this ever gets fixed? :/

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #777575  Replies : 40  Views : 958
posté Yesterday - 04:32:37 | #5
Fecas, Ecaflips, Sadidas, Eniripsas and Pandawas are expert in survival. The issue may not be related with the classes, but how healing resistance is being inefficient in PvP (and shields have already been nerfed). Also, this rank does not prove much since it is just one server's ranking. You should have posted a wider database to make your argument more solid.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 18, 2014, 04:33:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777331  Replies : 30  Views : 937
posté September 17, 2014, 21:13:38 | #6
I would take the comments of you 2 into account more seriously if the really represented the needs and wishes of the Sadida community. I am not saying that mine is based on it, but I always try to take a look at the french forums and in game to see what the other players think about the class.

This conversation would be much better if it wasn't based in the arguments of three players.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #777173  Replies : 135  Views : 3703
posté September 17, 2014, 15:13:05 | #7
I received an e-mail and they told me that the other departments were taking a look into my account to resolve the problem. Well, I am still waiting :3

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 17, 2014, 15:19:06.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #777017  Replies : 40  Views : 958
posté September 17, 2014, 03:16:44 | #8
There is no issue in bringing the 100% hp totem back, they nerfed it so much just because of UB and now UB's are so unimportant in the game lol

I'd love to be able to have more totems out, would fit awesomely with the water branch effects.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #776856  Replies : 135  Views : 3703
posté September 17, 2014, 01:49:23 | #9
Thank you guys, I think we can discuss there these changes.

Kakenshu has some interesting thoughts, for example Powder. I wanted to add this powder version to wakfu too, but I had another idea different from Dofus. I have to agree that this one you suggested works perfectly well. Maybe if my powder version added a powder even if cast on a target, it would allow better combinations, but I still like yours more.

As for Critical Sight, that was the only idea I had for the air branch. I think that if the critical hit effects were better it could work, I had no idea to change the branch's role though. I added it to empower the hybrid builds, you use some air spells, increase your crit rate for the next turn and during next turn you can use the other branch with higher critical hit rate.

About the Earth Branch, you've got some really interesting ideas, I did not think about that really, I will see if I can bring a new suggestion to the branch based on yours (I'll post it here).

About Bazooka, I wanted to make it possible to do damage and activate bombs at the same time, but maybe if it dropped the bomb charges by 2 it could work better with the purpose. Barbed Fire also has a 2 cast limit (I forgot to put it). The idea for Molten Shot also looks interesting, let me see if I got it:

Deals X Damage
Boosts the bombs damage by Y% per bomb detonated in the previous turn

Is that what you mean? If it is it sounds interesting, the main reason I wanted to add this spell was to give the fire branch reliable spell that doesn't cost MP. I wanted to add to it some sort of bomb damage effect like every other fire spell but I had no better ideas, I suppose your's is nice, let's see what others think

EDIT: I just noticed I forgot to put piercing shot, i'll update the main post. Piercin Costs 1 MP, I was afraid when adding the MP cost because of Fusillade. But I think that Fusillade + New Piercing would be a fearsome combo, that's why I brought the MP cost. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. As for the other earth branch ideas, I will see if I can post it by the end of the week.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 17, 2014, 01:58:15.
Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #776830  Replies : 3  Views : 202
posté September 17, 2014, 01:16:47 | #10
You can't have everything. Dolls can be extremely powerful since they can surround enemies and make them unable to move, forcing them to spend action points to get out of the zone.

All I have to say is that maybe it is you that plays or think that the Sadidas should be played in this way. I rather have quality over quantity, if you buff dolls resistances they're going to be even more powerful in PvP right now. Yes, they are strong. In PvE they're weak and useless, so the best way to leave both cases balanced is to limit and buff, and I have seen other Sadida players asking for that in beta server. It doesn't mean if you don't agree with that, what means is if we're going to have a balanced class that fits its initial purpose or not.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 17, 2014, 01:19:35.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #776823  Replies : 135  Views : 3703
posté September 16, 2014, 20:20:32 | #11
To make Sadidas a better summoner they have to buff dolls and limit them, because if the current dolls get buffed on resistances they're going to be good in PvE but extremely overpowered in PvP. Unfortunately we have to look at both sides right now, since they're expanding the PvP system.

A limit of 3 dolls, considering they're strong enough, would be fair. I'd only accept that if the Dolls were decently buffed though.

What to do with the control points that remain after summoning 3? I don't know. I just don't want to see my favorite class becoming the new pvp god. Let's wait for the sadi rerevamp, I think we've already discussed too much here in the international forums.

Edit:

The resistance issues are not only happening with Sadidas. Osamodas can't use some low level summons in PvE because they die in one shot, Rogue's boombot is usually 1 shoted by srambad mobs.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 16, 2014, 20:25:15.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #776720  Replies : 135  Views : 3703
posté September 16, 2014, 18:19:26 | #12
@Sabi

The last reply I had from my ticked (ticket number 1169202) closed it. They have answered me like that:

''Hello,

Thank you for your bug report #1169202.

This problem will be quickly reported to the Development Team, and as soon as they have corrected the error, the Ankama Support Team will post it at the forums or at the website.

We appreciate that you took the time to help us improve the game, and we hope this report will lead to better gameplay for you and other in the future.

Please be reminded that we cannot tell the turnaround time on when will this problem will be resolved. So we would like to ask for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Ankama Customer Support''

Does that mean that I have to submit another ticked or just wait till they fix my account?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #776666  Replies : 40  Views : 958
posté September 16, 2014, 12:55:09 | #13
Still having the problem, 1 week without playing and 1 week of booster pack lost. I won't be able to play this game in two weeks, during the little time I have to play I can't access the game.

Good job Ankama, good job....

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #776566  Replies : 40  Views : 958
posté September 16, 2014, 03:35:51 | #14
I have updated with some more information  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776389  Replies : 21  Views : 955
posté September 16, 2014, 03:08:51 | #15
Oh sorry, I meant the fact that we were going to have a hotfix.

Edit: actually I just realized they have updated. But still, we do not have the changelog in english yet.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 16, 2014, 03:09:49.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776381  Replies : 21  Views : 955
posté September 16, 2014, 02:56:45 | #16
Hotfix 09/16 Hi all.
It seems they've forgotten to update the news. There's going to be a hotfix soon and the french server had the information since last week.

Changelog (FR) at: Click here

So far, what I can understand:

• Sidekicks getting buffed.
  • % HP bonus skills being changed to fit the new update.
  • Hemorrhage is not going to reveal invisible enemies anymore.
  • Quest changes in astrub.
  • Impossible to aggro in Haven Worlds
  • HP and Resist specialty buffed: from 12 to 15 HP, cap changed to 20.
  • Revamp of some low level mobs to fit the new system (Piwi, Gobball and Tofu).
  • (ECAFLIP): Die Alright's Critical hit changed from 1.5 to 1.25
  • (FECA): Barrier absorbs 50% armor.
  • (IOP): Virility: HP boost based on Iop's level. Ranges from 0% to 400% of Iop's level. I suppose a level 100 Iop has +300 HP from Virility?
  • (SACRIER): Blood Pact: [0 to 400%] of level as HP bonus. Per ally: 0 to 160% of level as HP bonus. If ally dies: 0 to 320% of level as HP loss.
  • (ROGUE): bomb damage displays correctly now (which was increased by 10%)
  • (ENIRIPSA): Constitution: [0 to 200%] of eni's level as HP bonus to the team.
  • (FOGGERNAUT): Stasis Shield: [0 to 160%] of level as HP bonus per ally. [0 to 400%] of level as HP bonus.
  • (SIDEKICKS):
  1. HP changed: +5 per level. Trank and Protoflex changed to +8 per level.
  2. % HP changed: +0.9% to 0.8% per level. Trank and Protoflex +1.1% to 0.9% per level.
  3. Damage Increased: 1~1.2% Damage per level increased to 2.1%. Trank and Protoflext has 1.2% per level.
  4. Resist Increased: goes from 0 to 0.4% per level to all sidekicks (except trank and protoflex). Protoflex and Trank gains 0.6% resist per level. (it says % Resist, but I suppose it is Resist Score? Otherwise level 200 Tranks and Protoflexes would hve 120% final resist)
    • Enurado Dungeon: minimum level changes from 155 to 147.
    • Tofu and Gobbal dugneon: minimum level changes from 20 to 18.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 16, 2014, 03:39:11.
  • Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776378  Replies : 21  Views : 955
    posté September 16, 2014, 01:53:47 | #17
    @Kikui

Simple and effective solution.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776363  Replies : 163  Views : 3560
    posté September 16, 2014, 01:30:56 | #18
    Rogue Ideas Hello everybody.

Rogues are one of my favourite class in Dofus and what I loved about them is the fact they got strategy. They're the most strategic class in Dofus and I love that aspect.
    When Wakfu came out I was expecting a strategic class (not like Dofus Rogues, but still strategic), however I got seriously disappointed. The class is no more than a glasscannon with no interesting combos. Bombs are just 'throw and explode' mechanic, no real strategy behind the possible combos. I have to say that the class is good, but it is slowly getting behind with the latest class changes, that's the main reason I suggest some changes to put rogues in pair with the revamped classes.

I think that most of Rogue players would like to see their class being changed in a way that makes them more interesting to play, you've got to agree that 2x Piercing Shot every turn is really boring. The skill is also seriously overpowered in comparison to the other Earth skills, the Earth branch needs a more balanced skills list, right now it looks like that all the power of the branch is centered around Piercing Shot.

The Air branch is Ok on my view, it works pretty well with the other two branches. With bombs its going to be even better.

So, basically, I decided to give bombs to every branch and improve each branch gameplay.

• Earth has MP and Range loss bombs. Piercing Shot only pierces when the enemy has a decent amount of Weakened Armor state.
    • Air Branch has pushback and pullback bombs, the branch gains the ability to boost the critical hits during the next turn.
    • Fire Branch is a mix of earth and air, it has medium ranged spells and area of effect spells that have interesting effects on bombs.

Brief Changelog and Information about states:

• Machine Gun: It applies 2 levels of Weakened Armor (its not present in the spell icon).
    • Weakened Armor: this state applies a minor piercing effect to all earth spells, except piercing shot that consumes it. -1% resistance score every 5 levels. -20% at level 100. If the enemy has 400 resist score, the earth skills will ignore 80 resist scores (20%) if the state is at level 100.
    • Broken Armor: -1% resistance score per level of weakened armor consumed. A level 100 state enables Piercing Shot to completely ignore the resistances of a target.
    • Machine Gun (State): it has only two levels and it triggers machine gun whenever another earth spell is cast on the same target (once per level, twice at level 2). If you cast Machine Gun five times, it deals (lvl 200): -21 HP, -42 HP, -63 HP, -63 HP, -63 HP.
    • Bombs: bombs are created now like Sram spells, Machine Gun, Crossfire, Slapshot, Roguery, Barbed Fire and Powder Blast can be cast at 0 range to apply the bomb state. The bombs are created through the Bomb active support skill. Bombs have 4 charges as default.
    • Bomb: throws a bomb depending on the rogue state, if cast on self the spell refunds 3 AP and costs 1 WP (same effect as Smoke) - this info is missing in the picture.
    • Firewalls: due to the increase in power of the fire branch and in the diversity of bombs, the firewalls have been removed.
    • Bomber Fan: [new] chain reaction bonus. Example: If 3 bombs are triggered together, each bomb gains +50% damage per bomb triggered, which results in +150% at level 20.
    • Vacuum Bomb and Pressure Bomb pushback effects will apply first during a bomb explosion, pushing or pulling enemies before any other explosion happens. This is intended to allow complex combos.
    • Boombot loses it's HP. It now has 10 charges to increase it's survival.
    • Initiator now gives the Critical Sight state for every crit the rogue has.
    • Critical Sight: increases the critical hit by 2 per level for the next turn. Only applies once every other turn. Max level of 10.
    • Magnetic Claw: now allows the rogue to switch places with the Boombot.
    • Molten Shot (new spell): burning arrow version of fire rogues. Increases bomb damage forever.
    • Powder Blast: cheap spell that if cast on empty cell creates powders. Powders extend the area of effect of the adjacent bomb explosion's reach. If inside the area of effect of a bomb the powder doesn't apply any new effect, it is only consumed when the bomb explodes.The pushback and pullback effects are not applied on powder extensions.
    • [Missing Info] Barbed Fire: Burning Bomb and Powder Blast: Mega Bomb. They apply these states if cast on self to make the rogue able to summon the bombs.
    • [New]: Bombs gain +25% damage per turn without being exploded, it can stack up to +300% damage.
    • [New]: If bombs are thrown and then exploded at the same turn, they do 25% less damage.
    • Boombot's Barbed Fire adds 2 charge points to bombs.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 17, 2014, 01:56:21.
    Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #776356  Replies : 3  Views : 202
    posté September 15, 2014, 20:26:25 | #19
    There's going to be a hotfix tomorrow and the changelog wasn't even posted yet. I just hope I am able to log in after that hotfix...

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #776250  Replies : 40  Views : 958
    posté September 14, 2014, 23:27:46 | #20
    When is the weekly maintenance? This is my last call for my account to get fixed.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #775913  Replies : 40  Views : 958