Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Niddhoggy's profile
Statistics
908 Posts (0.42 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté October 13, 2016, 02:28:47 | #1
Well, haven't read all the messages. However, what I can say is that I came back to the game after 9 months just to see what had changed. I got super sad with the changes, I mean, no class revamps, its fine, astrub revamp? Well, good for the newcomers. Universal spell levels? This is what has cut all the excitement I had when I came back. I mean, I play games with different classes to explore their builds and see what they can be, what they can offer, and what Ankama does? Makes everyone all the same. I would love if the game rewarded choices that you make and make it hard/or expensive to remake such choices.

Now, the only thing that makes characters of the same class different basically is just their gear and how they build their decks/distribute their stat points (which are rather generic as well...).

I still have hope Ankama makes good choices again to Wakfu one day lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #982811  Replies : 19  Views : 517
posté May 04, 2016, 18:46:56 | #2
Does this work with Steam ?

Thread : News  Preview message : #961676  Replies : 30  Views : 2261
posté May 03, 2016, 01:19:06 | #3
@Blaza

Either way it works. If they want to go this way they have to revamp certain mobs under Moon (not all so it doesnt become game breaking).

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #961416  Replies : 23  Views : 3059
posté May 02, 2016, 23:51:10 | #4
I'd like to add some things to the discussion.

Osas seem to be missing that fixed summon list aswell (have no idea if they confirmed that or not), they said they were planning to implement that in order to balance out the class and give it a better gameplay. Furthermore, I completely agree with Gelgy`s points. There is one more thing how bad developed the class is at the moment: the simple fact that Osas can summon monsters and be in Dragon form at the same time.

Why? It doesn't make sense. When the class first came out, the Dragon mode was an unique mode for Osas that found no use for their summons in that specific situation. Now they are leaving both things together and therefore this forces every Osa to have their summons out while in Dragon form...

But well, there are so many things that still have to be fixed in maaany classes. Foggernauts for example, they're in the same shape as Osamodas, with the difference that the other builds are balanced enough, its just that the Stasis element makes everything else look like crap. Beside Srams, Pandas, Xelors and Cras, I'd say that everything else is desperately in need for a revamp right now... Xelors still need that revamp to make AP drain useful in PVE too.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - December 10, 2016, 04:06:40.
Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #961400  Replies : 23  Views : 3059
posté April 30, 2016, 16:12:49 | #5
Enutrof Revamp [Google Docs] Hello Everyone.

I have been working on a suggestion that I will post in the french forum for a better impact on the community. I really love the Enutrof Class, however, due to lack of attention that Ankama gave to Enutrofs, players tend to think of it only as a looter or drop machine, and I would like to change that.

I'd like to hear your feeback!

I will summarize the changes but you have to access the google docs link down there to be able to see everything.

• Pouchs considerably nerfed. Can only take 1 pouch per enemy in battle and in close combat (reasoning in google docs).
  • Water Branch: Throwing Kama mechanic => Block reduction, AP reduction and fixed damage.
  • Earth Branch: MP drain and close combat. Mobility and Drheller effects.
  • Fire Branch: Area, HP steal, Blinded Status, Medium Range and Mines.
  • Drheller: now able to become a tank with Combat Training Skill. Standard appearance is the little drheller (changes with passive).
  • Drhellzerker (and related passives): not implemented, still working on it! Accepting ideas.
  • Treasure Tracker: Team Friendly (+PP to everyone!).

Click here 

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #961040  Replies : 7  Views : 1834
posté January 18, 2016, 00:21:34 | #6
[New Passive - Elemental Mix] - Suggestion Hello everyone.

On my view, Huppermages need a lot of small tweaks to make it more fun! The class is all about controlling the elements and combining them, though I don't see that as the main goal in Wakfu. The current goal is to stack elements and do burst damage with light spells. So, my idea is to create a new passive called Elemental Mix.

This passive restricts the gameplay of the Huppermage and only allows them to have only one Rune because every second rune applied will react with the first one to inflict a specific effect on the target or on the Huppermage. An optional idea in order to not restrict their gameplay completely is to make this effect either take place under or without the Heart of Fire effect only. What do you think?

This is just a random idea I had, what do you guys think about it?

Elemental Mix

The Huppermage loses his ability to control all four elements at once. However, every second element used will react with the first once, causing a special effect to fall upon the target or on the caster.

These are level 1 effects, level 2 effects are doubled!

Effects:
  • + = Makes the target lose 1 MP.
  • + = Armor of 20 HP (chromatic) (self)
  • + = -25 Resist (max -100)
  • + = Makes the target lose 1 AP.
  • + = -10% damage inflicted (max -30)
  • + = Heals 20 HP (chromatic ) (self)
  • Elemental combinations make the second spell cast inflict 10% more damage.

This could be a cool passive for 4 or tri element huppermages.

If the enemy attacks the huppermage with different elements and the Huppermage is under Solar Stronghold, the runes will be activacted and negative effects are passed to the attacker and positive to the huppermage.

Cheers, 

Thread : Huppermages  Preview message : #938954  Replies : 1  Views : 482
posté January 15, 2016, 11:50:44 | #7
@Blaza

I don't want to goo too offtopic here, so that will be my last one about this.

They did not revamp the other classes, instead they brought touch ups that were not enough to improve their gameplay.

I like Cra's because I always have a hard time deciding which spell to level, for example, because all of them are good and Cras have a good variety of different builds around because of that. The same goes for Srams. Both of these classes were fully revamped and they are quite decent with a lot of variety right now..

The current gear available in the game and the choices that we have in the strength characteristic tree do not help though. Every kind of damage you decide to get increases all four elemental damages, which I do not like. I like the idea of making decisions that can make you differ from other players. On my opinion we needed single elemental damage stats as an option in the strength characteristics instead of general stats. That would be a key change to make mono builds once again interesting in endgame and duo as popular as tri builds.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938551  Replies : 44  Views : 3270
posté January 15, 2016, 05:33:43 | #8
Enutrof, Sadida, Rogue are three examples.

Note that I am going ahead and say that I am not talking about power here.

They have stopped full class revamps halfway last year and only brought touch ups afterwards. That helped, but did not solve the issue.

I don't like the way they make classes with such a high interdependence on certain moves, it restricts the possible builds and only make everyone look like the same in the end game. I have tried coming back to Wakfu in January because of huppermages, but I found the one in Dofus a lot more interesting than Wakfu's. Sometimes I have a feeling that Dofus is running ahead of Wakfu and the devs try to catch it up, but fail so badly... hopefully this year the game will start running again.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938513  Replies : 44  Views : 3270
posté January 15, 2016, 02:41:47 | #9
Depends if you like it or not. I tried it in both games, Dofus and Wakfu, and Dofus one is much more fun for me since it covers more strategy than just a flexible damage dealer.

In Wakfu I felt kinda disappointed and I feel like they have not put so much effort in the development of the class compared to Dofus.

Thread : Huppermages  Preview message : #938491  Replies : 23  Views : 4600
posté January 15, 2016, 01:05:45 | #10
  1. I wish they finally start paying attention to the other classes that lack gameplay.
  2. I wish they increase build versatility instead of making everyone go tri elemental in endgame (also, instead of bringing new classes with rushed development).
  3. More love to older content like politics and professions.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #938483  Replies : 44  Views : 3270
posté January 11, 2016, 09:02:18 | #11
Yeah, stopped playing its been a while. The only thing that would make me come back are real class revamps. Because they've stopped halfway and brought a bunch of random changes to the remaining classes.

Game still lacks class/build variety, but they have crushed all the possibilities anyways with the deck system.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #937494  Replies : 4  Views : 536
posté October 22, 2015, 02:23:39 | #12
Moon Island - Tropike Boss I think that kokonuts are not supposed to blow up right after they're summoned by the boss, otherwise the fight becomes luck based and not strategy based. They also should be able to be moved. No point having classes that can move targets if they can't when it comes handy.

Thread : Bug Archives  Preview message : #920832  Replies : 0  Views : 264
posté October 21, 2015, 23:10:04 | #13
@Sabi

A question about the update. Is there any other update planned for later this year? Ankama promised so many things about classes and improvement about current content and we did not have it so far. I know you have to fix the bugs, but there's a lot of content that needs to be improved and only about half of the classes were revamped decently...

Thread : News  Preview message : #920798  Replies : 82  Views : 6624
posté October 21, 2015, 11:28:43 | #14
Hi guys, I changed the main post with other suggestions. These take into account the current Enutrof, I am just improving their gameplay and not revamping. Enjoy your reading  

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #920661  Replies : 5  Views : 1647
posté October 20, 2015, 20:59:48 | #15
I have a feeling they're giving up. Given the quality of the latest update.

Moon Island doesn't even have a questline. It is just another grinding area.
About half of the classes are not balanced properly, their gameplay completely sucks at the moment. Even if it is all about damage, like Rogues, who can easily reach the highest damage in game, they lack a fun gameplay. Same goes for other classes. Ankama don't even care, they said they wanted to revamp Sadidas and Eniripsas this year, not gonna happen. Osas? Not a possibility.

I am seriously depressed with the game, I feel like it slowly makes me less eager to play it. The same dungeons, always, same content, not even a glimpse of when the next content is coming and some say that only after february next year. Meanwhile, I heard Ankama is messing around with another game, Starfu or something like that. They just don't know what to do anymore sadly, instead of improving existing game they're just expanding their profit.

This game had such potential, but it is slowly becoming a game with a lot of unfinished content and frustrated players.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #920516  Replies : 20  Views : 1922
posté October 20, 2015, 10:43:55 | #16
You're right Gelgy. What I don't like in Enutrofs right now is that they are way too focused on these pouches, this consequently creates a lot of interest in the class only for drops, but besides that they are not so special.

I'd like to see an improvement on the Tank Enutrof. I think that they need to polish more the constant switching of Zerk and normal mode. Moreover, I think that they can leave pouches restricted to water branch, I didn't like what they've done to earth and fire, they now can drop pouches as well... finally, they need to get rid of that double pouch, because that's whats been making Enutrofs way too powerful when it comes to item grinding.

So, reviewing my changes, I'd suggest something completely different and only small changes to polish our gameplay instead of revamping it.

For Water, the branch has decent damage but it is weak in close combat. I think that Cutting could remain there to support Tank/CC Enutrof builds (considering a possible improvement).

For Fire, I keep the changes that I have made, I'd love to see that customization of area of effect, would be so fun, strategic and helpful.

For Earth, I suggest deeper changes.

The Earth Branch could have a unique role of strong MP control and lock ability. Earth spells need more variety on zerk mode to make tanking viable. I suggest earth spells to be fixed range, so the effects don't get too overpowered when cast from range. The suggested range is kept on Zerk mode.

Killer Shovel
1 to 2 Range, fixed.
3 AP
81 Damage
-2 MP

On Zerk Mode: switches places, MP loss removed.

Deadly Nightspade
1 to 4 Range, fixed.
3 AP
60 Damage
-1 MP

On Zerk Mode: MP loss replaced by -1 Range. Damage increased by 40%.

Shovel Kiss:
1 to 5 Range, linear, fixed, no line of sight required.
4 AP
96 Damage
-1 MP

On Zerk Mode: the Drhellzerker jumps in front of the target.

Shady Shovel:
1 to 2 Range, fixed.
5 AP
125 Damage
Steals 1 MP

On Zerk Mode: reduces final damage of target by 20% at 200 (doesn't stack).

Shovel Shaker:
1 to 2 Range, fixed, linear.
5 AP, 1 to 4 Range, fixed.
Same Drheller effects, Same damage as now.
-1 MP in the area. -1 Extra MP if Drheller rebounds.

On Zerk Mode: stabilizes the targets in the area. Area reduced to 3 cells.

Passives:

Drhellzerker Tank: not changed
Enutrof's Blessing:
Lvl. 1: +1 WP every 6 MP points taken. +20% chance to take MP.
Lvl. 2: +1 WP every 4 MP points taken. +40% chance to take MP.

Faking It: new effect for Drhellzerker
Lvl. 1: Applies Barrier under Drhellzerker form. -0.3 damage received per Enu level.
Lvl. 2: Applies Barrier under Drhellzerker form. -0.5 damage received per Enu level.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #920399  Replies : 5  Views : 1647
posté October 18, 2015, 09:21:47 | #17
Giving a Role to Enutrofs :)! [Suggestion] Following the feedback I changed my ideas. Now, instead of revamping the class, I suggest to improve the current existing gameplay, to make the class have a role. The current Enutrof is focused on pouches, but they do not help with the battle, they just help with drops. Sadly, the class is often seen as a burden, because of their inconsistent damage and greed, that isn't welcome in high level content.

Summary of Changes
  • Improvement of Earth Branch MP draining and Tank. MP control helps to keep mobs together, however the lack of shield makes tanking not ideal like Fecas and Sacrier. I suggest to improve certain passives so they grant Enutrofs a shield if they start their turn on a mine.
  • Water branch regains the pouching centrality. The branch is the only pouch that is able to make bags fall from mobs.
  • Fire branch improvement of damage and mine effects. Hot Magma area of effect is now dependent on mines setup, this allows the fire Enutrof to have a completely different gameplay: the area of effect customization.

Water Branch:

• Cutting: now removes lock points of target if target is broke. -50 Lock at 200.
  • Rascalry: now removes 1 range point if target is broke. 3 per target per turn.
  • Purge: no changes.
  • Tax: no changes.
  • Refinement: if target is Broke, reduces final damage dealt by 20% at 200.
  • Enutrof Promise: does not drop a second pouch anymore. The skill now gives 10% damage boost on broke targets to all spells at level 2.
  • God Enutrof's Blessing: the skill now gives 10 damage boost on broke targets to all spells at level 2. Doesn't stack with promise.
  • Treasure Tracker: new effect: +30 Prospecting to the whole party (does not stack).

Fire Branch
  • Fusion: applies flaming to surrounding targets when cast on a mine. +40 levels at 200. Range loss removed.
  • Meteor: mp loss and cast limit removed. Cross area of size 1 when cast on a mine (current firedamp area). 46 damage at 100.
  • Ember: area changes to cone shaped (like Sram's Rascalry). Applies Scalded to all targets that are standing on a mine. Current damage is kept.
  • Firedamp Explosion: revamped. Now costs 5 AP, 2 to 6 range, no line of sight required. The spell can only be cast on a mine and it destroys the mine when cast on it. It deals heavy damage and blinds all targets in a square area of effect. The damage is 140 at 200 and range removal of 2.
  • Hot Magma: revamped. Now costs 6 AP 1 WP and has a range of 3 to 6, no line of sight required and fixed range. The spell triggers all mines within an a circle area of effect of the same size as Explosive Arrow. On every mine found inside the area 180 damage is done to target which stands on it. The spell consequently has a customizable area of effect, which is a completely new thing in the game. The idea is that the Enutrof can set mines and activate them with hot magma, doing damage only to certain targets inside the spell area of effect. It has a one cast per turn limit.
  • Mine Mover: now can be cast on an existing mine to remove it from the map.
  • Geology: now gives +80% and +160% area of effect damage at level 1 and 2.

Earth Branch
  • All earth spells now have fixed range and they are short ranged. Ranged is not altered on Zerk form (with exception of Shovel Shaker that completely changes).
  • Killer Spade: 1 to 2 range, -2 MP, 75 damage, 3 AP, 2 per target. Zerk: MP loss replaced by switch effect with target.
  • Deadly Nightspade: 1 to 4 range, -1 MP, 100 damage, 4 AP. Zerk: MP loss removed on zerk mode.
  • Shovel Kiss: 1 to 4 range, linear, doesn't require line of sight, 2 per turn. 2 AP, 50 damage. Zerk: jumps in front of the target.
  • Shady Shovel: 5 AP, 1 to 2 range, steals 1 MP, 125 damage. Zerk: MP steal replaced by damage debuff of -10% (stacks up to 20%).
  • Shovel Shaker: 5 AP, 1 to 3 range, -1 MP to all targets in the area. Rebounds with Drheller to take an extra MP. Same damage effects with Drheller (-125 and -62). Zerk: range reduced to 0, now deals 100 damage to all surrounding targets. Heals 20 HP per target hit.
  • Not Dead Yet: MP gain upon making a target broke removed. Now the spell grants the Enutrof armor if he is standing on a mine in the beginning of the turn. Armor is +0.2 HP per Enutrof level at level 1 and +0.4 at level 2. If the Enutrof starts on a mine at level 175 he receives a 70 HP shield that takes into account the highest element. If he has 1300%, that's 980 HP armor.
  • Faking It: now regenerates 1 WP every 5 MP points taken.
  • Greed: extra effect +25% MP drain at level 1 and +50% at level 2.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #919699  Replies : 5  Views : 1647
posté October 16, 2015, 05:51:59 | #18
Personally I am not a fan of Ultra Powerful. I'd rather see a Doll Tree or something static that you control to summon dolls. The Tree could also offer a healing aura to allies that start their turn inside it. The option to summon an Ultra Powerful (earth dd doll) would be included in the Tree summon list.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #919071  Replies : 45  Views : 4175
posté October 09, 2015, 01:01:14 | #19
Finally they did something interesting. Keeping the exp and rollback to all drops and items, I think it should work. Good job!

By the way, @Sabi, I got a class scroll change a few days ago, does it mean I will be getting the same scroll again? It actually is going to be great for me since I regret changing one of my heroes into a rogue hahaha

Thread : News  Preview message : #915705  Replies : 488  Views : 22532
posté October 02, 2015, 01:35:01 | #20
Absolution Scroll not received Hello,

I have ordered an absolution scroll in the in game shop about an hour ago and I still haven't received it. I wonder if its a delay or I am having a specific issue.

Apparently the scroll went straight to my inventory and not in Gift window.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #912498  Replies : 1  Views : 198