Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Niddhoggy's profile
Statistics
765 Posts (0.58 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 21:51:04 | #1
Not for one class, for more than half of the classes.
Also, the close combat ones have all the advantage at their side right now. We need to make the game fairer or restrict sacs and iops to 3 MP (I'm being exaggerated ok)

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 21, 2014, 21:51:38.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778685  Replies : 16  Views : 210
posté Today - 21:41:33 | #2
I think that firstly the maps need to be increased in size. Those tiny maps are really annoying for long ranged classes.

Secondly, beacons need to be joined into a single beacon that has it's effects based on the attack received and be a support skill. Now we have 3 slots for new spells, 1 for each branch.

Thirdly, they need more destabilization skills. A ranged class relies in slowing down the moves of their enemies and we still got no skill related to that besides the MP loss in riddled. In beta Cras had a Slow Down arrow that created a -MP square on map, allowing higher map control and it was great.

Ahh and Fourth, Beacon Sneaking needs to be reviewed. It's like Lone Sadida for Sadis, a spell that makes no sense in the hands of such class. Beacon Sneaking is good now but it hinders the possibility of making Cras better, since I bet the class would get overpowered if they buffed other skills and roles without restricting beacon sneaking.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 21, 2014, 21:45:05.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #778680  Replies : 16  Views : 210
posté Today - 06:04:44 | #3
The class that needs summons to do damage is Osamodas. The Dolls serve the Sadi for support and to hinder enemies, most (if not all) of the damage should come from the Sadida.

Adding damage to dolls makes it even more difficult to balance the class (just check what they did to Sadidas during the last revamps). If they had left this idea behind and focused on a different type of summoner, we'd be as shiny as Srams with our revamp.

And YES, we need more plant stuff. Dolls are not all we got, I hope they take that into account during the revamp.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 21, 2014, 06:07:24.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778456  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté Yesterday - 18:21:23 | #4
We deserve more than just a booster pack refund, considering we've lost 2 weekends of double exp and drops...

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 20, 2014, 18:21:50.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #778311  Replies : 42  Views : 1078
posté Yesterday - 13:42:40 | #5
@Neneko

Sadidas are all about damage and support. Dolls aren't supposed to do high damage or damage at all with the exception of Sacrificial. (just watch the video)

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 20, 2014, 13:43:25.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778278  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté Yesterday - 00:05:18 | #6
The problem in Wakfu is that we lack skills. We do not have many spell options and certain classes are extremely reliable in support skills, like Sadidas and Fecas. In order to skip that issue, Ankama brought an intelligent but not so effective idea, which is how we summon dolls and how Fecas apply shields.

The ineffective aspect is clear: it is not possible to add cooldowns.

In Dofus dolls are good but they are restricted by cooldowns, Maddolls, If I'm right, have a 2 turn cooldown in Dofus. This allows the class to slowly summon dolls in map for a cheap cost and also to prevent these dolls of easily overwhelming their targets. Unfortunately this is not possible - for now - in Wakfu. The worst thing would be if Doll Seed had cooldown, this would not be fair at all.

Dolls are not supposed to be damage dealers, that's why I am always cautious with Greedies and Ultra Powerfuls. They are just dolls, they annoy enemies, hinder them, buff allies, they don't have strong fists at all.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 20, 2014, 00:09:33.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #778097  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté September 19, 2014, 18:40:11 | #7
And once again I lose the opportunity to play during that event because my account is still glitched...

Thread : News  Preview message : #778012  Replies : 9  Views : 249
posté September 19, 2014, 02:32:57 | #8
I made a crazy suggestion to remove the dolls damage, but I have buffed them in some ways and added some interesting specialties. I tried to make every branch unique, but I still need to check the air one. I buffed every doll in means of support/hindrance but I also gave them weak points. Maddoll works like this: -1 AP enemy +1 AP Sadida, then -1 MP enemy +1 MP sadida and then -1 AP enemy +1 AP Sadida, the max bonus the sadi can get is 2/2. I however removed every damage doll from game, its basically heal/tank/ap loss/damage (sacri)/mobility (UP). The costs are high, minimum of 4 AP on each doll, but they're better than they are right now and since they don't attack, they are less likely to be killed, I also gave them the same resists as the sadi. I might consider reducing the cost, but we have to discuss, it's going to take a while to finish it.

My objective on the air branch is to give some spells cast limit but decent damage and effects, so the way to spam it is through channeling the air skills on dolls and then some heavy poisons can be applied. Like Poisoned wind being 1/target with decent poison effect.

Basically I brought back the old mechanic:

Inflatable: unique water doll, inflates (heals alies) and deflates (adds barriers to enemies) in altered turns. summoned by water dmg on seed.
Maddoll: unique air doll, already told how it works. summoned by air dmg on seed.
Block: high lock + ally resist bonus. summoned by earth dmg on seed.
UP: special doll summoned through an active spell when cast on seed. Carries and Throws enemies/allies and heals other dolls.
Sacri Doll: summoned by fire dmg, deals 65 damage at lvl 200 to all targets around it. It is low because I don't want to see it becoming an extremely powerful combo with Cra's.
Tree: summoned when the sadi casts tree, the seeds present in map become trees. Trees have high hp, are stabilized, they buff earth spells and apply brambly armow.
New Spell: Sylvan Power, transforms the sadida into a bush fire, water spells become fire based (like old hotwire) and the water/fire mastery inverses. The water spells also apply real reasist (+1% per AP) during sylvan power. Healing bonus becomes damage bonus but the sadida receives a punishment from his god during the next turn, immobilizing him and reducing the water damage. I buffed rust, since there are no water dolls anymore. etc.

Changed Green Guard to fit 100% to earth branch.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 19, 2014, 02:40:42.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #777764  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté September 18, 2014, 22:24:50 | #9
Yeah I agree with you Gako. Maybe if Green Guard had a low chance of applying Brambly Armor when the sadida gets hit? ^^ like 10% chance of applying brambly armor (1x per turn) that's 0.3x(character level).

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 18, 2014, 22:25:06.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #777680  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté September 18, 2014, 21:31:22 | #10
Well, I think Ankama did a bad job allowing Sadidas to have damage oriented dolls at first, now some players are addicted. If we take a look, that's not the sadida style and theme.

Dofus Sadidas have no damage dolls, their dolls are used for hindrance, healing and, sometimes, damage. They have a Madoll that takes some AP (I think its 3 at level 6 spells), a Block with good lock, Ultra Powerful (which just takes MP, hence there's no need to give it damage to make it 'Ultra Powerful'). The Inflatable gives MP and heals and, Sacrificial Doll, is a cheap doll that deals damage but has some cooldowns. They even have Tree to be able to block line of sight even more.

I would simply love if they followed the same line of thought but with different spells, some new mechanisms and maybe different dolls, since this is another game. They may do that on revamp and I would be happy. This would also definitely solve the issues related to the ''low damage of dolls'', if you want damage summons go play osamodas xD. I am completely ok with SPAM SUMMONS, as long as they don't do damage. Damage is something delicate and difficult to deal with. The Dolls are merely for annoyance. Buuut, if you really want damage, we're going to need to make dolls as powerful as osa summons and as limited as them.

Ultra Powerful could simply drag and throw some enemies with restricted range with no damage included. Blocks tank, Madolls take decent AP, Lethargics take decent MP, Inflatables heal and Greedies could buff allies. Sacrificial doll could be the only doll oriented for damage and with a specific triggering. All our power would be concentrated into our damage spells - that's how Sadidas should be if we follow it's theme and I think you probably wouldn't like it.

For instance, I'm gonna start writing down a french translated idea to put it straight on the french forums.  

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 18, 2014, 21:36:47.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #777654  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté September 18, 2014, 19:05:42 | #11
Hey Sabi, are we getting our booster pack days back if this ever gets fixed? :/

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #777575  Replies : 42  Views : 1078
posté September 18, 2014, 04:32:37 | #12
Fecas, Ecaflips, Sadidas, Eniripsas and Pandawas are expert in survival. The issue may not be related with the classes, but how healing resistance is being inefficient in PvP (and shields have already been nerfed). Also, this rank does not prove much since it is just one server's ranking. You should have posted a wider database to make your argument more solid.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 18, 2014, 04:33:24.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777331  Replies : 30  Views : 1061
posté September 17, 2014, 21:13:38 | #13
I would take the comments of you 2 into account more seriously if the really represented the needs and wishes of the Sadida community. I am not saying that mine is based on it, but I always try to take a look at the french forums and in game to see what the other players think about the class.

This conversation would be much better if it wasn't based in the arguments of three players.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #777173  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté September 17, 2014, 15:13:05 | #14
I received an e-mail and they told me that the other departments were taking a look into my account to resolve the problem. Well, I am still waiting :3

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 17, 2014, 15:19:06.
Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #777017  Replies : 42  Views : 1078
posté September 17, 2014, 03:16:44 | #15
There is no issue in bringing the 100% hp totem back, they nerfed it so much just because of UB and now UB's are so unimportant in the game lol

I'd love to be able to have more totems out, would fit awesomely with the water branch effects.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #776856  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté September 17, 2014, 01:49:23 | #16
Thank you guys, I think we can discuss there these changes.

Kakenshu has some interesting thoughts, for example Powder. I wanted to add this powder version to wakfu too, but I had another idea different from Dofus. I have to agree that this one you suggested works perfectly well. Maybe if my powder version added a powder even if cast on a target, it would allow better combinations, but I still like yours more.

As for Critical Sight, that was the only idea I had for the air branch. I think that if the critical hit effects were better it could work, I had no idea to change the branch's role though. I added it to empower the hybrid builds, you use some air spells, increase your crit rate for the next turn and during next turn you can use the other branch with higher critical hit rate.

About the Earth Branch, you've got some really interesting ideas, I did not think about that really, I will see if I can bring a new suggestion to the branch based on yours (I'll post it here).

About Bazooka, I wanted to make it possible to do damage and activate bombs at the same time, but maybe if it dropped the bomb charges by 2 it could work better with the purpose. Barbed Fire also has a 2 cast limit (I forgot to put it). The idea for Molten Shot also looks interesting, let me see if I got it:

Deals X Damage
Boosts the bombs damage by Y% per bomb detonated in the previous turn

Is that what you mean? If it is it sounds interesting, the main reason I wanted to add this spell was to give the fire branch reliable spell that doesn't cost MP. I wanted to add to it some sort of bomb damage effect like every other fire spell but I had no better ideas, I suppose your's is nice, let's see what others think

EDIT: I just noticed I forgot to put piercing shot, i'll update the main post. Piercin Costs 1 MP, I was afraid when adding the MP cost because of Fusillade. But I think that Fusillade + New Piercing would be a fearsome combo, that's why I brought the MP cost. I'd like to hear your thoughts on this. As for the other earth branch ideas, I will see if I can post it by the end of the week.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 17, 2014, 01:58:15.
Thread : Rogue  Preview message : #776830  Replies : 3  Views : 306
posté September 17, 2014, 01:16:47 | #17
You can't have everything. Dolls can be extremely powerful since they can surround enemies and make them unable to move, forcing them to spend action points to get out of the zone.

All I have to say is that maybe it is you that plays or think that the Sadidas should be played in this way. I rather have quality over quantity, if you buff dolls resistances they're going to be even more powerful in PvP right now. Yes, they are strong. In PvE they're weak and useless, so the best way to leave both cases balanced is to limit and buff, and I have seen other Sadida players asking for that in beta server. It doesn't mean if you don't agree with that, what means is if we're going to have a balanced class that fits its initial purpose or not.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 17, 2014, 01:19:35.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #776823  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté September 16, 2014, 20:20:32 | #18
To make Sadidas a better summoner they have to buff dolls and limit them, because if the current dolls get buffed on resistances they're going to be good in PvE but extremely overpowered in PvP. Unfortunately we have to look at both sides right now, since they're expanding the PvP system.

A limit of 3 dolls, considering they're strong enough, would be fair. I'd only accept that if the Dolls were decently buffed though.

What to do with the control points that remain after summoning 3? I don't know. I just don't want to see my favorite class becoming the new pvp god. Let's wait for the sadi rerevamp, I think we've already discussed too much here in the international forums.

Edit:

The resistance issues are not only happening with Sadidas. Osamodas can't use some low level summons in PvE because they die in one shot, Rogue's boombot is usually 1 shoted by srambad mobs.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - September 16, 2014, 20:25:15.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #776720  Replies : 154  Views : 4356
posté September 16, 2014, 18:19:26 | #19
@Sabi

The last reply I had from my ticked (ticket number 1169202) closed it. They have answered me like that:

''Hello,

Thank you for your bug report #1169202.

This problem will be quickly reported to the Development Team, and as soon as they have corrected the error, the Ankama Support Team will post it at the forums or at the website.

We appreciate that you took the time to help us improve the game, and we hope this report will lead to better gameplay for you and other in the future.

Please be reminded that we cannot tell the turnaround time on when will this problem will be resolved. So we would like to ask for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Ankama Customer Support''

Does that mean that I have to submit another ticked or just wait till they fix my account?

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #776666  Replies : 42  Views : 1078
posté September 16, 2014, 12:55:09 | #20
Still having the problem, 1 week without playing and 1 week of booster pack lost. I won't be able to play this game in two weeks, during the little time I have to play I can't access the game.

Good job Ankama, good job....

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #776566  Replies : 42  Views : 1078