Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Niddhoggy's profile
Statistics
849 Posts (0.55 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 07:06:43 | #1
Sadidas are not weak, but their gameplay simply requires a boost like Iops required. Also, be careful to not generalize the idea that they are unbeatable since I would take this as an exception (due to fully and best available gear probably).

Good job for that player though.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 21, 2015, 07:08:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853925  Replies : 10  Views : 509
posté Today - 01:06:04 | #2
Ah thats not much then, just around 275m :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853867  Replies : 16  Views : 546
posté Yesterday - 22:40:24 | #3
So it's not just 55 million per quest I suppose?  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853835  Replies : 16  Views : 546
posté Yesterday - 22:20:52 | #4
Any extra exp besides the one listed on the quests?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853829  Replies : 16  Views : 546
posté Yesterday - 22:13:51 | #5
Do these quests give anything beside that exp bonus per quest? 55m per quest doesn't look so good :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853824  Replies : 16  Views : 546
posté April 16, 2015, 04:47:18 | #6

This is related to masqueraiders, they follow the Sadida god too. I am trying to find the Sadida description.

Taken from Dofus:

''People say that "there are two things you can't look at directly: the Sun and Sadida", and that that's why this god always wears a mask, so that gods and mortals alike can converse with him. Sadida is the plant god par excellence. All he wants to do is make things sprout, blossom and bloom. His disciples get their powers from plant life and learn to use them to the fullest. Sadida can be seen from time to time during spring nights when the moon is full, dancing on the ridges, followed by a string of buds and flowers...''

''The followers of the god Sadida are gathered under the name "Sadida's Shoe", which means, in Sadida language, "Those whose shoes, soled with wind and laced with greenery, can create dew and joy within the god Sadida's heart, from the innermost depths to the edge of the forests, scented with exquisite and musky fragrances". This funny expression always puzzles people. The first thing you need to know about Sadidas is that they're extremely touchy when it comes to the soles of their feet. Some people say they're hard with calluses, while others say that it's the most sensitive part of their body. It might also be to do with the smell. But no one knows for sure except the Sadidas themselves. Of course, if you ask one of the leafy god's temperamental followers yourself, you'll regret it. In the end, it's your choice: live in ignorance, or run the risk of getting a thorny whack in the privates. Not hard to choose, is it?

We often think Sadidas sleep all day long. The truth is, what we believe to be deep sleep is in fact a very intense activity similar to dreaming... Sadidas claim they are "dream-passers". A dreaming Sadida can make a tremendous effort in the ether to harness the energies that will bring his dolls to life. He is also fond of the teachings spread by forest spirits and lesser gods. They advise him where to find the plants he needs to make his ointments and poisons. This vegetative condition enables him to converse with plants and trees. If a Sadida needs to pick up a plant or cut down a tree, he will always ask its permission, as a Sadida is in perfect harmony with Nature. Some reckon they also take special care to do it because they have the power to change into a tree and that there's something not quite right about hitting a peer with an axe.

Some Sadidas set themselves up as protectors of the land. They use their Sylvan Powerspell, which enables them to change into a tree, to melt into the background and remain watchful, scanning their surroundings. Ever felt like someone's watching you when you're in a supposedly deserted forest? Now you know why!''

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 16, 2015, 04:56:12.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #851866  Replies : 7  Views : 227
posté April 16, 2015, 04:01:27 | #7
Welcome!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #851847  Replies : 22  Views : 580
posté April 16, 2015, 01:27:00 | #8
It is a way they found to balance the game and add strategy, Aqualia. Even Iops are not that straightforward anymore hehe

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #851759  Replies : 34  Views : 969
posté April 15, 2015, 23:35:43 | #9
Thing is, Sadida already can heal himself. Making Drain heal the Sadida will just justify loss of power in other spells during the revamp (unless if they make it consume states like Cra healing spell or Sram healing spell and make it the main way of self healing).

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 15, 2015, 23:40:34.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #851668  Replies : 34  Views : 969
posté April 14, 2015, 09:30:22 | #10
I can't even see the Remingtom server in my list when I click ''Display all servers''.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #850465  Replies : 26  Views : 644
posté April 10, 2015, 06:22:03 | #11
Well, dolls should not be replaced at all. However I'd be happy if they added one plant summon to the game - the Tree of Life (or just Tree if you think that the other name is too fancy).

The Tree is a static creature that has high resistances and blocks the line of sight. The Sadida can only have one out in a fight and it costs 0 control. The sadida will be able to cast bramble spells from anywhere in map on the cells that are close to the Tree, by controlling their roots and doing damage to the enemy (anywhere in a range of 3 cells). When Earthquake is cast, an extra Earthquake will spawn with 100% rate under the Tree doing 50% less damage. Bramble spells do 20% more damage when cast within the Tree area of effect (Manifold, Wild Grass and Bramble).

Trees gain 1 level of Growth per turn and if the Sadida casts Fertilizer on it, it gains 1 level of Growth. The growth will provide a resistance buff to all allies within the Tree's area of effect, +10 resist per level (max level of 7). After they reach level 7 of Growth the Tree blooms and the Growth state is lost, healing all allies within it's area of effect by 160 HP (chromatic) at level 200.

Fertilizer now costs 2 AP, deals 50 damage at 200 and steals 1 MP. There is a limit of 1 cast per target per turn. It adds 25 levels of Brambly Armor if cast on an ally. Linear and requires line of sight. Bramble now takes 2 MP after level 100. Manifold costs 5 AP, deals 110 damage at 200 and removes 1 MP from all targets in the area, bed of spikes is removed.

Air spells when cast on a Tree will have their poison effects spread throughout it's area and water spells have their healing effects strengthened by 20% if the target is within 3 cells from the Tree.

This is just one possible way that I see plants being implemented to the game. I do not expect them to attack or walk around.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 10, 2015, 06:26:10.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #849031  Replies : 11  Views : 408
posté April 10, 2015, 04:01:42 | #12
Hey Alrauna! It's Pangea

I'd love to see Drain's range modifiable, that would be perfectly fine and not too overpowered at all. As for the other spells like Rust and Vaporize, I am expecting Ankama to modify these.

However, since it probably is a revamp, I think that many things will be changed, despite of not being that necessary (we could be good with just some tweaks). I like the idea of a revamp though, can't wait to see what they have in mind :] 

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 10, 2015, 04:02:08.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #848996  Replies : 6  Views : 342
posté April 09, 2015, 10:54:23 | #13
Following this logic if Sadidas summoned wooden doors, chairs and tables they could be considered as Trees.

No, dolls are not plants. If they were plants they would be named and they would act differently. Also, plants are known to be immobile summons, and because of that they have quite different gameplay - just look at Dofus. I don't think they would add animated plants like those Dandelions and Sunflowers though.

I am pretty sure they are adding another type of gameplay after the revamp, so Sadidas will not be entirely based in summoning toys. If they don't, well, that's just sad because both international a french side have been discussing about the possibility of Sadidas having plants.

Plants or Trees, it is something that the Sadida community clearly shows interest

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 09, 2015, 11:01:09.
Reason for edit : grammar
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #848731  Replies : 11  Views : 408
posté April 08, 2015, 11:23:44 | #14
I had this in my files, so I will just pop it in this thread. Have fun~ (this is an old suggestion that I gave up on posting).

EDIT: NVM, I just noticed Sadidas are the next to be revamped. This is amazing, finally! Woo xD, well, they probably already have something in mind so I will just remove my ideas from this topic. I'll just test it whenever I have the chance and give the best feedback I can  

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 08, 2015, 12:12:04.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #848129  Replies : 28  Views : 910
posté April 08, 2015, 05:48:04 | #15
@jc

Yes, the spells are way too focused on Dolls. If they really want to revamp the class better they add new content, so we don't have just dolls at our disposal (like living plants for example).

If they are not revamping and just bringing minor changes, better they make the other dolls useful at least. I am ok with both possibilities, but of course I prefer the first one, since dolls are not always useful and since we're a nature related class, it would be nice to have plant summons around like Trees.

The current Sadida isn't a bad class, it is just a jewel that needs some polishing. They forgot to do that in the last revamp and what we have are bugs, useless skills and lack of diversity in our support spells.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 08, 2015, 05:50:32.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #848083  Replies : 15  Views : 693
posté April 08, 2015, 01:33:25 | #16
Sadida

I'll try to not write too much. So I will just give the general ideas.

1. Enhance spell animations, specially the earth ones.
  2. Voodoll: bring the totem back, make it have a % of Sadida's HP. Make it only lose HP from enemy attacks, ally attacks will be redirected. Make Dolly Sacrifice able to change the target of the Voodoll, this will improve its role and synergy with most spells.
  3. Lethargic: AP stolen could be given to the Sadida.
  4. Madoll: MP stolen could be given to the Sadida.
  5. Ultra Powerful: coward behavior. Refund of spell cost when charging a new air spell.
  6. Block: higher lock bonus.
  7. Sacrificial Doll: it should gain damage bonus from secondary bonuses like other dolls. Make it have a % of Sadida's fire mastery, this should be enough to make the doll do decent damage without being too strong. If you have around 300% fire mastery at 150~, the doll should probably have around 400% damage with the secondary bonuses taken into account. The doll will then be doing average fire damage plus chromatic damage of Explodoll.
  8. Dolls in general: enhance their resistance bonuses slightly.
  9. Expodoll: increase the damage effects: 50% of Sadida's level as chromatic damage. => level 100 Sadida will do 25 damage on Explodoll, level 200 will do 50.
  10. Tree: add a resistance boost to all dolls in map.
  11. Doll Link: if Totem is linked to an enemy -> redirects 10% of damage taken to the enemy. If totem is linked to an ally -> redirects 10% of damage as heals to the ally. New effect: when a Doll dies the Sadida gains 25 levels of Doll Link. At level 100 the Sadida recovers 1 wakfu point. New Effect: controls all dolls in a radius of size 4 at the ends of turn (this is a counter effect to Lone Sadida).
  12. Lone Sadida: make it work with Voodoll again please. Currently Voodoll reduces the level of Lone Sadida.
  13. Water Branch: Rust should give damage to all elements.
  14. Air Branch: poison mechanics must be better designed.
  15. Earth Branch: make Fertilizer have the same area as Rust, it adds Brambly Armor to allies and damages enemies. MP steal removed. Make Earthquake useful or replace it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #848013  Replies : 28  Views : 910
posté April 02, 2015, 06:51:45 | #17
Guys, this is an old April fools joke. They did that back in 2011 in Dofus,

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #846240  Replies : 21  Views : 1649
posté April 02, 2015, 06:46:41 | #18
Tree is my favorite skill! It provides a cheap way of becoming stabilized and also increases your resists, I really hate being moved and in high levels some mobs can put you into risky situations easily. Also, the Tree provides an advantage for Sadidas compared to Enis. Enis are fragile healers and most of the fights they spend precious turns healing themselves, Sadidas on the other hand can avoid damage by increasing their resitances (monsters are unlikely to attack someone with high res) and focus on healing their allies.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 02, 2015, 06:47:25.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #846239  Replies : 12  Views : 863
posté April 02, 2015, 03:58:41 | #19
Sadidas are not weak, the problem that we are facing at the moment is that our support/passive skills lack utility and the poisons that build the air branch are seriously lacking power. Also some dolls desperately need adjustments.

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #846170  Replies : 12  Views : 863
posté April 01, 2015, 02:29:02 | #20
Well, if you would want to build everything towards fire because of a single doll, there would be a problem.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 01, 2015, 02:29:37.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #845561  Replies : 15  Views : 693