Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Niddhoggy's profile
Statistics
857 Posts (0.55 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 06:50:37 | #1
Same thing but with Sadi here.  

Thread : Server Status  Preview message : #858722  Replies : 12  Views : 251
posté May 02, 2015, 07:37:35 | #2
They are far earning a lot of money with all that ogrine shop items and what do we get back? No decent updates, delayed class revamps, rushed and band-aid content... I mean, if you look at Dofus they are getting a lot of updates recently, while Wakfu is pretty much stand still, Dofus even got their timeline sorted. More love to Wakfu and less shop items, we need decent in-game content... Basically everything they added in the last three months can be purchased in the shop, and not necessarily acquired as an in game reward...

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - May 02, 2015, 07:42:02.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #857785  Replies : 34  Views : 905
posté May 02, 2015, 01:11:55 | #3
Mono and Duo builds Hi all.

This is simple.

The game right now lacks diversity in builds and there is a bunch of reasons why that happens, one of them is that the developers focus too much on certain types of gear, this forces most players to pick up tri or duo builds because they get versatility AND as decent damage.

Hopefully the diversity will increase after they add new past level 100 support skills, but that is not enough. Mobs tend to have weakness just to one element and the lack of versatility mono builds have end up forcing people to pick up 2 elements at least, to adjust their damage to more than one specific situation.

I have a list of easy and obvious solutions to make monos more popular, that require some work:

• Add new gear to the game oriented to mono element with higher damage bonus. Mono gear could offer higher damage bonus (25% more damage, a hat that gives 60% for 2 elements could give 75% for one instead). The dodge, lock and resistance bonus could be slightly higher too.
  • Mono-Elemental relics.
  • Mono-Elemental pets.
  • +Spell levels to a single element on gear.

Duo builds are ok right now, but Ankama is starting to force everyone again towards tri with new decent tri gear, and I can see endgame becoming ''all about going tri''.

Edit:

If they don't really want to spend time on creating and designing new gear, they can just make a standard transformation that can be done with magic hammers that could be sold in the shop (as it is the current tendency right now, easy money). This would completely under price certain tri elemental gear, though.

• Mono Elemental Hammer: transforms an item into Mono-Elemental, it has increased stats, but just damage to one element.
  • Duo Elemental Hammer: transforms an item into Duo-Elemental, it has average stats, but just damage to 2 elements.
  • Tri Elemental Hammer: transforms an item into Tri-Elemental, it has basic stats and damage to 3 elements.
Example:

Flaxhid Talisman - 160

• Mono: +1 AP, +1 Range,+150 HP, +60 Initiative, +9 to Critical Hits, +170% damage to one element, +40% critical hit damage, +30% to single target damage, +35 resist.
  • Duo: +1 AP, +1 Range, +125 HP, +50 Initiative, +8 to Critical Hits, +150% damage to 2 elements, +35% critical hit damage, +25% to single target damage, +30 resist.
  • Tri: +1 AP, +1 Range, +100 HP, +40 Initative, +7 to Critical Hits, +130% damage to 3 elements, +30% Critical Hit Damage, +20% to single target damage, +25 resist.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - May 02, 2015, 01:31:01.
Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #857691  Replies : 0  Views : 47
posté April 28, 2015, 09:39:15 | #4
That is just another band-aid content.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856353  Replies : 31  Views : 1129
posté April 27, 2015, 00:52:31 | #5
The seed costs 1 AP at level 9  

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #855815  Replies : 8  Views : 282
posté April 26, 2015, 07:22:29 | #6
Both are viable, tri is more versatile but you require some money to spend on gear. I like Air/Water because I can do pretty good job with just 11 AP, so I can use a damage relic instead of AP one. The Earth/Air is purely damage build, you can do some devastating combo with Wildgrass and Stench, specially with Voodoll if the enemy has enough HP, but you need 12 AP.

When you summon a Voodoll it has its back facing you, this means that you get a freebackstab for this turn. If I am not wrong, Wilgrass has 111 base damage at 200 on Voodoll. This means that you get 25% more damage on the spells cast on voodoll, the sad part is that usually the Voodoll dies in the first two Wild Grass throws because of low HP (I'd do that combo on enemies with 8000 or more HP at 160+). Basically, considering the enemy has enough HP:

2x (111*(1.25)) = 277
1x (88*(1.25)) = 110
= 387 base damage

If you just throw 2x Wild Grass and 2x Stench you get 360 base damage. However, pulling a Voodoll might be wise in the case where the enemy has enough HP and you actually have good rear damage bonus . Another good tip for rear damage is throwing greedies far away, Greedies cost 3 AP to summon and do just a bit less damage than Mudoll, but you can easily get a backstab with one, increasing the damage by 25%.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 26, 2015, 07:39:38.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #855664  Replies : 8  Views : 282
posté April 24, 2015, 13:25:10 | #7
The drawback of tri is only the equipment, it is probably the best option for sadis these days. Offtopic: I wish they make mono builds shine again some day, as I really miss diversity in that game. I am dual just because I love tear too much to sacrifice it for two earth spells

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 24, 2015, 13:25:47.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #855060  Replies : 11  Views : 360
posté April 23, 2015, 22:54:22 | #8
I'm water/air focused on support and whenever I have more than 2 inflatables I start to heal more efficiently than Eniripsas because I can cover great part of the map and maintain my allies alive. The air element os mostly for damage/resist reduction. Inflatables crit 1000~1100 hp at my level on 0% heal resist :] 

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 23, 2015, 22:56:22.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #854885  Replies : 11  Views : 360
posté April 21, 2015, 07:06:43 | #9
Sadidas are not weak, but their gameplay simply requires a boost like Iops required. Also, be careful to not generalize the idea that they are unbeatable since I would take this as an exception (due to fully and best available gear probably).

Good job for that player though.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 21, 2015, 07:08:25.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853925  Replies : 91  Views : 3867
posté April 21, 2015, 01:06:04 | #10
Ah thats not much then, just around 275m :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853867  Replies : 18  Views : 994
posté April 20, 2015, 22:40:24 | #11
So it's not just 55 million per quest I suppose?  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853835  Replies : 18  Views : 994
posté April 20, 2015, 22:20:52 | #12
Any extra exp besides the one listed on the quests?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853829  Replies : 18  Views : 994
posté April 20, 2015, 22:13:51 | #13
Do these quests give anything beside that exp bonus per quest? 55m per quest doesn't look so good :/

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #853824  Replies : 18  Views : 994
posté April 16, 2015, 04:47:18 | #14

This is related to masqueraiders, they follow the Sadida god too. I am trying to find the Sadida description.

Taken from Dofus:

''People say that "there are two things you can't look at directly: the Sun and Sadida", and that that's why this god always wears a mask, so that gods and mortals alike can converse with him. Sadida is the plant god par excellence. All he wants to do is make things sprout, blossom and bloom. His disciples get their powers from plant life and learn to use them to the fullest. Sadida can be seen from time to time during spring nights when the moon is full, dancing on the ridges, followed by a string of buds and flowers...''

''The followers of the god Sadida are gathered under the name "Sadida's Shoe", which means, in Sadida language, "Those whose shoes, soled with wind and laced with greenery, can create dew and joy within the god Sadida's heart, from the innermost depths to the edge of the forests, scented with exquisite and musky fragrances". This funny expression always puzzles people. The first thing you need to know about Sadidas is that they're extremely touchy when it comes to the soles of their feet. Some people say they're hard with calluses, while others say that it's the most sensitive part of their body. It might also be to do with the smell. But no one knows for sure except the Sadidas themselves. Of course, if you ask one of the leafy god's temperamental followers yourself, you'll regret it. In the end, it's your choice: live in ignorance, or run the risk of getting a thorny whack in the privates. Not hard to choose, is it?

We often think Sadidas sleep all day long. The truth is, what we believe to be deep sleep is in fact a very intense activity similar to dreaming... Sadidas claim they are "dream-passers". A dreaming Sadida can make a tremendous effort in the ether to harness the energies that will bring his dolls to life. He is also fond of the teachings spread by forest spirits and lesser gods. They advise him where to find the plants he needs to make his ointments and poisons. This vegetative condition enables him to converse with plants and trees. If a Sadida needs to pick up a plant or cut down a tree, he will always ask its permission, as a Sadida is in perfect harmony with Nature. Some reckon they also take special care to do it because they have the power to change into a tree and that there's something not quite right about hitting a peer with an axe.

Some Sadidas set themselves up as protectors of the land. They use their Sylvan Powerspell, which enables them to change into a tree, to melt into the background and remain watchful, scanning their surroundings. Ever felt like someone's watching you when you're in a supposedly deserted forest? Now you know why!''

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 16, 2015, 04:56:12.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #851866  Replies : 7  Views : 287
posté April 16, 2015, 04:01:27 | #15
Welcome!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #851847  Replies : 27  Views : 1193
posté April 16, 2015, 01:27:00 | #16
It is a way they found to balance the game and add strategy, Aqualia. Even Iops are not that straightforward anymore hehe

Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #851759  Replies : 36  Views : 1320
posté April 15, 2015, 23:35:43 | #17
Thing is, Sadida already can heal himself. Making Drain heal the Sadida will just justify loss of power in other spells during the revamp (unless if they make it consume states like Cra healing spell or Sram healing spell and make it the main way of self healing).

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 15, 2015, 23:40:34.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #851668  Replies : 36  Views : 1320
posté April 14, 2015, 09:30:22 | #18
I can't even see the Remingtom server in my list when I click ''Display all servers''.

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #850465  Replies : 26  Views : 807
posté April 10, 2015, 06:22:03 | #19
Well, dolls should not be replaced at all. However I'd be happy if they added one plant summon to the game - the Tree of Life (or just Tree if you think that the other name is too fancy).

The Tree is a static creature that has high resistances and blocks the line of sight. The Sadida can only have one out in a fight and it costs 0 control. The sadida will be able to cast bramble spells from anywhere in map on the cells that are close to the Tree, by controlling their roots and doing damage to the enemy (anywhere in a range of 3 cells). When Earthquake is cast, an extra Earthquake will spawn with 100% rate under the Tree doing 50% less damage. Bramble spells do 20% more damage when cast within the Tree area of effect (Manifold, Wild Grass and Bramble).

Trees gain 1 level of Growth per turn and if the Sadida casts Fertilizer on it, it gains 1 level of Growth. The growth will provide a resistance buff to all allies within the Tree's area of effect, +10 resist per level (max level of 7). After they reach level 7 of Growth the Tree blooms and the Growth state is lost, healing all allies within it's area of effect by 160 HP (chromatic) at level 200.

Fertilizer now costs 2 AP, deals 50 damage at 200 and steals 1 MP. There is a limit of 1 cast per target per turn. It adds 25 levels of Brambly Armor if cast on an ally. Linear and requires line of sight. Bramble now takes 2 MP after level 100. Manifold costs 5 AP, deals 110 damage at 200 and removes 1 MP from all targets in the area, bed of spikes is removed.

Air spells when cast on a Tree will have their poison effects spread throughout it's area and water spells have their healing effects strengthened by 20% if the target is within 3 cells from the Tree.

This is just one possible way that I see plants being implemented to the game. I do not expect them to attack or walk around.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 10, 2015, 06:26:10.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #849031  Replies : 11  Views : 487
posté April 10, 2015, 04:01:42 | #20
Hey Alrauna! It's Pangea

I'd love to see Drain's range modifiable, that would be perfectly fine and not too overpowered at all. As for the other spells like Rust and Vaporize, I am expecting Ankama to modify these.

However, since it probably is a revamp, I think that many things will be changed, despite of not being that necessary (we could be good with just some tweaks). I like the idea of a revamp though, can't wait to see what they have in mind :] 

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - April 10, 2015, 04:02:08.
Thread : Sadida  Preview message : #848996  Replies : 6  Views : 403