Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics. Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Niddhoggy's profile
Statistics
922 Posts (0.42 per day)
Most active in : Character Classes
posté Today - 00:30:25 | #1
[Enutrof Promise/Blessing bug] Hello.

There is an old bug in the game that allows a team of two or more Enutrofs to benefit from pouches effects of other Enutrofs. If both enutrofs have either God Enutrof's Blessing or Enutrof Promise. Whenever a pouch drops, both or more Enutrof's get final damage. This allows the class to build up extremely high final damage bonuses and it doesn't seem to be an intended effect.

This post has been edited by Niddhoggy - January 24, 2017, 16:20:16.
Thread : 1.50 Bug Reports  Preview message : #996985  Replies : 3  Views : 61
posté January 22, 2017, 21:40:28 | #2
I suggest not getting scared here with your suggestion feedback from Sadi players as the English forums lack a Sadi community that cares about balancing, gameplay and usability. I recently made a post to French Forums in Sadi section and you can check it. I did not translate it into french, but I hope that in french forums it gets a better feedback and maybe Diy7 can see it. You could try it and if you know how to speak french it will make a lot more success I bet. I like the idea on Bramble, but it is not enough. Sadi really needs a deep revamp because right now they are a messed up class. Jack of all trades and master of none in PvE and indestructible in PvP.

Later on I will read trough your entire suggestion (I promise! No time now ) and I can maybe bring a better feedback! By the way, the French Forum is so weird now as they have revamped it. Soon it will be us.

Thread : Suggestions  Preview message : #996795  Replies : 13  Views : 216
posté January 18, 2017, 22:03:06 | #3
So everyone, I made a deeper suggestion on a google docs sheet. I will copy paste the introduction and summary of changes. These are deep changes to elemental spells (no changes at all to passives or active support spells). Feel free to ready and comment!

Click here

Pandawa back in the days

One of the beauty of this class when it first came out was the reasoning behind the way they had to fight. The fire spells could only be used if Pandawas were within 1 cell from their barrel, the reason for that is that they had to use the liters from the barrel to cast fire spells (use alcohol). The water branch played similarly, they could only cast their spells on the barrel, consuming the alcohol to inflict area water damage. On the other hand, the earth branch could only inflict damage by carrying the barrel. This way of playing made sense and it was one of the joys of playind pandawa, ideally. However, pratically it did not work. These limitations made the class weak and hard to play and Ankama decided to abolish this gameplay. I am sad about it, because this gameplay had such a great potential! It could be improved in every way.

Suggestion

This is one of the reasons why I am writing this suggestion. The idea behind it is to bring back this old Panda gameplay and merge it with the current gameplay. I am not going to go as restrictive as they used to be, though, instead I will bring the possibility of adding two different gameplays for each one of the three branches. The modifications mainly impact the elemental spells and they are not going to completely change it, let’s say that it will make it more dinamic and versatile. Only some of the passive skills are changed to adjust to their new possibilities.

Summary of Changes

1. Fire spells, with the exception of Flaming Burp, now inflict single target and ranged damage and apply different kind of states. However, if the Pandawa is found within 1 cell from his/her barrel, they consume some of it’s liters to change the spell and inflict area of effect damage.
  2. Water spells, with the exception of Milky Breath, now inflict single target and ranged damage or healing. If cast on a barrel the spell becomes area based and consumes some of it’s liters.
  3. Earth spells, with the exception of Triple Whammy, inflict high single-target and close combat damage. If cast when carrying the barrel, the spell consumes some of its liters and infliters either area damage or self buffs (the pandawa consumes liters to enhance their resistance, for example).
  4. Triple Whammy, Flaming Burp and Milky Breath can be cast both when carrying and when not carrying the barrel. Each of them will have different effect in each of the states.
  5. The panda gameplay is now based on area and single target damage. Therefore one of their passives is revamped: Refreshment now increases single target and area of effect damage. It’s name changes to “Versatility”.
  6. Some of the spells will have three effects for throwing barrel, normal and barrel (Explosive Flask, Splash of Milk and Lactic Acid).
  7. Dizzy: -0.5% to critical hit per level on enemies. Goes up to level 15. On allies it increases critical hit by 0.5% per level.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #996112  Replies : 7  Views : 342
posté January 18, 2017, 17:36:57 | #4
I wish you made professions character-shared, because not only me, but many people I know have professions split among characters. This becomes a pain when you need them or specially with this upcoming content.

Thread : Devblogs  Preview message : #996096  Replies : 19  Views : 789
posté January 18, 2017, 12:40:15 | #5
[Vivacity Blueprint] I just dropped one. Anyone interested on it?
If you are just leave a message here or PM Caldera.

Cheers,

Thread : Trade  Preview message : #996071  Replies : 0  Views : 44
posté January 18, 2017, 02:32:14 | #6
Class balancing. FINALLY.

Thread : News  Preview message : #996022  Replies : 14  Views : 682
posté January 17, 2017, 14:45:09 | #7
Let's take these changes as a glimpse of what it could be. I can't test them, only think of how they could be in combat. On my view I would remove the pouching ability entirely, but I still decided to leave it there (as an Enutrof I personally hate it :'(, I think that the team PP and treasure hunter bonus is more than enough). As the changes to blindness you mentioned, we could work on it and make it cheaper again, perhaps adding to Meteor +1 Blindness effect. I play Enu since beta and it is one of the classes that have been ignored since then. The little changes they have received on the way were not enough to make it have a decent game play. Right now I sadly feel that the class is just a "selfish glass cannon".

In general all I wanted to see is the class to have a better gameplay functionality. I would even consider for example allowing shovel kiss to be cast up to 4 times per target, as when Hypermovement builds up, its useless to keep trying to remove MP anyways (the resistance itself balances the spell, not the number of casts). However I tried to be cautious on it.

The water branch was the most difficult to think of changes since right now it is based on pouch mechanic (changing it means a completely revamp of the branch). As for Zerk, I tried to make it useful to every other branch, since Zerk right now isn't shining as it should. Perhaps if you have some thoughts to share we could improve some of the ideas.

I think I got overly excited when I was writing the main post, let's try to think about more reasonable changes...

--------------------------------------

I will make another suggestion here of what I would call "temporary changes". What do you think about these?

• Deadly Nightspade: range loss replaced by MP loss.
  • Shady Shovel: the spell does 125 damage on zerk form. If the enemy has a shield, the damage increases o 150.
  • Cutting now reduces Hypermovement by 10 points.
  • Meteor applies Blinded +1 and can be cast up to 3 times in a target.
  • Firedamp changes to 4 AP, 1-4 non diagonal range. It deals 88 damage in a cross shaped area of size 1. If cast on a mine, it destroys it and inflicts 116 damage in the same area of effect.
  • Hot Magma what you think about maintaining the change suggested on the main post?

As for the passives, I am going to list what I think that they currently need. Not going too further on this.

• I am not going trough the Enutrof Blessing, Trade Secrets and Enutrof Promise. I think that those 3 have to be completely changed. However I have no other idea for it as for now.
  • Enutrofs need a passive that increases their chance to drain MP.
  • They need better survival skills. I think that Greed could be enhanced to a steal effect of 150% or even 200% of the damage inflicted. What do you think about it?
  • Treasure Tracker needs to give the entire party PP

Cheers!

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #995943  Replies : 2  Views : 111
posté January 17, 2017, 02:43:54 | #8
Enu Ideas Hi everyone. About an year ago I have made a suggestion on a google docs sheet for the Enutrof Class. However, since it's been already one year and most classes have not received any kind of deep change, I think that this is not their plan for now. I am going to list some ideas that would not give the Enutrofs the revamp they need, but would make them more competitive. These changes follow the same line of thought that I have always followed on my Enutrof suggestions: each branch will have a saboteur style. The Earth will have the strongest MP control among all classes. Water Enutrof will be based on several different types of debuffs and Fire Enutrof will remain as area of effect and blindness. The pouch mechanic is one of the things that must be changed at all costs, as right now it is merged with the gameplay. I think that Enutrofs should still be able to pouch, but it should not be the focus of their builds as it is right now.

Note about Drhellzerker: this form will modify six Enutrof Spells, 2 of each element. The Earth spells focus on mobility and damage. The fire will cover HP stealing effects. Water will cover self shielding effects.

Earth Enutrof - Strong MP Control

Killer Shovel
1-3 Range, Linear. Modifiable. Costs 3 AP.
Effects: -75 HP, drops a pouch and applies Broke (50% chance)

On Drhellzerker this spell has 1 Range and deals 81 earth damage at 200 for a 3 MP cost. It still switches position with the enemy.

Deadly Nightspade
1-3 Range, Modifiable, Linear: no. Costs 3 AP.
Effects: -63 HP, -1 MP.

On Drhellzerker this spell has a 3 fixed-linear-range and allows the Enutrof to dig a hole and appear in the chosen spot. It deals 88 to all adjacent targets at level 200. The spell can be cast from 0 range to allow the Enutrof to inflict area damage around him. It costs 4 MP.

Shovel Kiss
Perfect spell to slow down your enemies!
1-5 Range, Modifiable, no LoS required, Linear: no. Costs 2 AP. 2 per target per turn.
Effects: -44 HP, -1 MP.

Shady Shovel
What a curse! This spell doubles the cost of the movement of your enemies.
5 AP, 1 WP, 1-2 Range, Modifiable. Linear: no
Effects: -150 HP, Doubles the cost of movement of the target for 1 turn.
Cooldown of 3 turns.

Shovel Shaker
5 AP, 1-2 Range, Modifiable. Linear: yes.
Effects: -115 HP in a line of four cells. -2 MP to everyone in it. If there is a Drheller in the end: extra 62 damage.

Fire Enutrof - Area

Fusion
4 AP, 2-4 Range, Modifiable. Linear: yes
Effects: -92 HP (cross of 1 cell). Applies Blinded +1 if targets are on a mine.
Drops a pouch and applies broke (25%) on all enemies damaged.

Drhellzerker: 4 MP cost, 1-3 Range. Inflicts 92 damage and steals 50% of it.

Meteor
2 AP, 3-4 Range, Modifiable. Linear: no. No line of sight required.
Effects: -50 HP (single). If it hits a mine: -75 HP (square 3x3). 2 casts per turn. Destroys the mine.

Drhellzerker: 2 MP cost. Heals the Enutrof for 22 HP. max of 4 per turn. 0 range.

Ember

3 AP, 1-2 Range, Modifiable. Linear: yes.[/b]
Effects: -63 HP in a cone of size 2 (same size as Collonades). If the Enutrof is on a mine: +1 Range in the next turn (Enutrof), stacks up to 3.

Firedamp Explosion
4 AP, 1-4 Range, Modifiable. Linear: no. Diagonal: no. No LoS required.
-100 HP (single target). If it hits a mine the area becomes a circle of size 3 (yes, a circle of size 3). It destroys the mines and deals 88 damage to everyone in that area of effect.

Hot Magma
Invokes a torrent that creates a mine on the selected cell.
2 AP, 1 WP. 1 to 5 Range, Modifiable. Linear: no. 2 per turn.
Effects: -68 HP (single), creates a silver mine in the targeted cell.

Water Enutrof - Debuff

Note: Runner is a state that increases the dodge of the caster by 10 points per level. It needs to be applied every turn or it disappears. Maximum level of 30. At level 30 it resets and gives the Enutrof 1 WP.

Cutting
3 AP, 1-2 Range, fixed. Linear: no.
-75 HP, drops a pouch (100%), -75 Lock. Applies Runner +3 to the Enutrof.

Drhellzerker: 3 MP cost. 1-1 Range. Inflicts 63 water damage and adds a shield of 22 HP to the Enutrof.

Rascalry
2 AP, 2-4 Range, modifiable. Linear: no. 4 per target. [b]

Effects: -48 HP, -8% to critical hits (max -25%). Applies Runner +2 to the caster.

Drhellzerker:
5 MP cost. 1-2 Range. Inflicts 125 water damage.

Purge
3 AP, 2-5 Range, modifiable. Linear: no. LoS: no.
Effects: -69 HP, -6% final damage (stacks up to 20%). Applies Runner +3 to the caster.

Greed
Brought this from Dofus. It will skip the targets turn, but will heal a great amount of HP.
6 AP, 1 WP. 1-6 Range, modifiable. Linear: yes. LoS: no.
Effects: heals 125 HP and skips the target next turn. Applies Runner +10 to the caster.
Cooldown of 2 turns. Cannot be cast more than once per target per fight.

Refinement
The strongest water spell.
5 AP, 3-5 Range. Modifiable: yes. Linear: no.
Effect: -50 Resistance, -115 HP, +5 levels of Runner to the caster. (stacks up to -150).

Active Support Spells

The only active support spell changed is Mass Clumsiness. It now can be cast on a mine.

Passive Support Spells

The passives not listed (Drhellzerktank and Geology) have not been changed.

Treasure Tracker: simply make it increase the prospecting of the entire party by 25. +1% damage per 10 PP (max 20%). The Enutrof regenerates 1 WP when an enemy becomes broke.

Prime of Life: removes the AP cost of Prime of Life. Increases chance to remove MP by 10 (20)%. Whenever MP is removed the Enutrof gains +5% final damage for the next turn.

Sabotage:
Increases the Range of the Enutrof by 2.
-20% final damage.
+10(20)% chance to remove MP and
Water spells debuff effects are increased by 30(50)%.
Fire spells always apply blindness on critical hits.

Flee: if HP < 50% the Enutrof gains +1 MP. If HP < 25% the Enutrof gains +2 MP. Increases the Resistance of the Enutrof by 10(40). Runner levels applied by water spells is increased by 3.

Combat Training
Increases the HP of the Drheller by 50%. Increases the Resistances of the Drheller by 50. Drheller now gains 3 Lock per Enutrof Level.
Rocky Road (4 AP) now inflicts 35 earth at 200 damage and reduces the target MP by 1.
If Rascalry is cast on an empty cell: teleports the Drheller to that cell (the Drheller digs a hole and appear on it).
The spell Phone a Friend now costs 3 AP.

Greed
+20% Final Damage, +1 MP.
-75 Resistances.

Warm Up
When a Mine is destroyed: Preparation +25
When Greed is cast: Preparation +40
If the Enutrof does not damage any enemy in an entire turn: Preparation +60 in the end of the turn.

Fair Trade
Removes all the debuffs of the water spells.
Increases water spell base damage by 10%.
+40(100) Distance damage.
Greed now inflicts 216 damage at 200, but it does not skip the target's turn anymore. Cooldown reduced to 1 turn.

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #995866  Replies : 2  Views : 111
posté January 09, 2017, 14:19:08 | #9
All classes except Srams, Pandas and Iops need deep changes. All classes need changes in their spell animations, as most of them just have standard colorful effect linked to the element of the spell (I think the worst one is a rogue using a gun to shoot green bronze powder, Blam! lol).

Ankama has lost all of its priorities. They keep releasing content while most classes are really in a bad shape: either they do way too much damage but lack gameplay (Osas) else they are nearly useless in PvM, but they're "alright" (Sadis).

I will just list general thoughts and suggestion on my favorite concept classes. I say concept, because they are far from being any close to that concept in the game right now.

Enutrof

- Give the class a real utility in the game. Earth should be based on MP control, Water on resistance reduction and fire on area of effect and blindness. Revamp Drhellzerker to fit all three branches.

Sadidas

- Simply give the class another gameplay, one that is not based on summoning thousands of annoying dolls. I suggest bringing the ability to summon trees in combat that will aid allies with buff auras. Earth spells can then be cast within 3 range from every tree in map, as the Sadida would "control" those trees to inflict earth damage (bramble, roots, etc). Air should be more about poison and water is fine as it is right now.

Osamodas
The biggest mistake ever made to this class was allowing it to stay in dragon form and summon creatures. By doing what they have done, they merged two completely different gameplays and now Osamodas are ALL THE SAME. Also, if they can't balance mobs found in the wild well, I suggest bringing a handful of fixed summons. Osamodas right now do not really have diversity either in gameplay or in their summon list, as we tend to use the highest level available beasts in the wild (a handful of 2-3 in average). By giving us, lets say, 5 fixed summons, we will have far more diversity in gameplay than what we have right now.

Thread : General  Preview message : #995032  Replies : 28  Views : 877
posté January 08, 2017, 21:27:38 | #10
@Xillor

I agree with you. Everything past 170 is pretty much Feca based, and this is super sad. I think that if they allowed Pandas to move most bosses or at least the same stuff that Feca can move, it would be more than fair. The same goes for other tanking classes like Sacriers. They really have to take a look into that.

As for the Pandemic buff, I like the idea of increasing Block reduction, like possibly increasing the reduction from 30% to 40%, I think it would be nice.

The problem you mentioned with Worn Out, there is one possible way of working around it. Make Karchamrak have a secondary effect if cast from 0 range while carrying the barrel: directly drinks the bamboo milk, allowing the Panda to finish his turn without carrying the barrel and do not lose the Worn Out state. Another possible way is to give Ether the effect of maintaining dizzy or worn out levels without requiring the Panda to keep carrying the barrel.

As for the MP drain, this could be given to Bash Barrel by restricting it to 3 casts per turn. Everyone in the area would lose 1 MP then. The damage of it would have to be slightly reduced though.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #994966  Replies : 7  Views : 342
posté January 08, 2017, 16:41:51 | #11
Panda Small Improvement Panda is a great class with amazing gameplay and mechanics. I love this class so much, yet there are some small imperfections that make me and, I believe, other players rather annoyed. I will suggest on this post small changes to certain spells and abilities in other to make them more useful in our fights. These changes are not big, as I believe Panda is one of the classes that are most close to be balanced in all aspects.

Bamboozle
This is a great spell indeed. A well built Tank panda can stand only a few endgame bosses though. This is why I suggest to improve this skill by increasing the damage suffered in close combat to -40% if the player has the Pandemic passive on. This change may have a powerful impact on PvP, but I consider the fact that it is rather easy for some classes to get out of close combat zone and surpass this strong close combat shield. I know that Srams and Iops may have a hard time with that shield, and this is one of the problems that I can see coming. I am not going to suggest more changes to the Tank pandawa as I think that the problem when it comes to most tanking classes usefulness in endgame comes because of two main thing: 1) Feca simply has overbuffed tanking abilities and 2) Bosses simply are built on a way that only Fecas can tank them.

Pandemic
Switch it with Refreshment so we can get it to level 2 before level 190. Secondly:
-10% Damage Dealt changed to -20% Damage Dealt.
[New Effect] Increases close combat shield on Bamboozle to -30% and -40% at level 2.
Other effects are not changed.
Fix the bug that makes you able to get the resistance bonus only if you cast Karchamrak on the Barrel!

Cocktail
I suggest removing the damage loss and the healing bonus on this passive. Pandawas are secondary healers, not main ones. The idea of being able to heal while doing damage is what made me interested on this passive. By removing the heal and damage debuff, we have space to increase area of effect damage for both healing and damage dealing. The effects on Bubble Trouble and Flaming Burp remain.

The damage penalty and heal bonus have been removed.
+60(180) Area of Effect Damage

Refreshment
I suggest changing when the effect takes place. Make it an aura and every ally (and panda) that is within the area of effect will have the final damage bonus. If the ally leaves the area of effect, the damage bonus is lost. This simple change will make this passive GREAT!

Milky Instinct
The change I propose will impact mainly tank pandas. Make it apply 4 levels of dizzy to any adjacent enemy at the start of Panda's turn if the panda is carrying his barrel. This will help tank pandas regaining WP and gaining shields.

Triple Whammy
Another change that can help tank pandas reducing MP of their targets. If the target is stabilized, Triple Whammy will remove 2 MP from it. This will be a decent combo with Ether.

Light my Fire
I suggest changing this spell to something similar of the gameplay of Pandas back in 2008. If the panda is close to his barrel, the spell gains a cross shaped area of 1 cell (same as explosive flask area) and inflicts dizzy to all targets within that area. If the panda is not standing next to his barrel, the spell becomes a single target spell and applies flaming to the Pandawa.

Basically, at level 200 the spells characteristics are the following:

If the Panda is standing next to his barrel:
-75 HP (cross shaped area), +3 levels of dizzy to everyone in that area.
If the Panda is not standing next to his barrel:
-81 HP (single target), applies Flaming 75 to the Panda.
3 casts per turn.

Bubble Trouble
Just remove the cast limit on this spell and reduce the direct damage to 75 when cast directly on an enemy.

Thats basically it. Thanks everyone for reading. Give your opinions

------------------

SECOND SUGGESTION ON A DOCS SHEET

Click here

Pandawa back in the days

One of the beauty of this class when it first came out was the reasoning behind the way they had to fight. The fire spells could only be used if Pandawas were within 1 cell from their barrel, the reason for that is that they had to use the liters from the barrel to cast fire spells (use alcohol). The water branch played similarly, they could only cast their spells on the barrel, consuming the alcohol to inflict area water damage. On the other hand, the earth branch could only inflict damage by carrying the barrel. This way of playing made sense and it was one of the joys of playind pandawa, ideally. However, pratically it did not work. These limitations made the class weak and hard to play and Ankama decided to abolish this gameplay. I am sad about it, because this gameplay had such a great potential! It could be improved in every way.

Suggestion

This is one of the reasons why I am writing this suggestion. The idea behind it is to bring back this old Panda gameplay and merge it with the current gameplay. I am not going to go as restrictive as they used to be, though, instead I will bring the possibility of adding two different gameplays for each one of the three branches. The modifications mainly impact the elemental spells and they are not going to completely change it, let’s say that it will make it more dinamic and versatile. Only some of the passive skills are changed to adjust to their new possibilities.

Summary of Changes

1. Fire spells, with the exception of Flaming Burp, now inflict single target and ranged damage and apply different kind of states. However, if the Pandawa is found within 1 cell from his/her barrel, they consume some of it’s liters to change the spell and inflict area of effect damage.
  2. Water spells, with the exception of Milky Breath, now inflict single target and ranged damage or healing. If cast on a barrel the spell becomes area based and consumes some of it’s liters.
  3. Earth spells, with the exception of Triple Whammy, inflict high single-target and close combat damage. If cast when carrying the barrel, the spell consumes some of its liters and infliters either area damage or self buffs (the pandawa consumes liters to enhance their resistance, for example).
  4. Triple Whammy, Flaming Burp and Milky Breath can be cast both when carrying and when not carrying the barrel. Each of them will have different effect in each of the states.
  5. The panda gameplay is now based on area and single target damage. Therefore one of their passives is revamped: Refreshment now increases single target and area of effect damage. It’s name changes to “Versatility”.
  6. Some of the spells will have three effects for throwing barrel, normal and barrel (Explosive Flask, Splash of Milk and Lactic Acid).
  7. Dizzy: -0.5% to critical hit per level on enemies. Goes up to level 15. On allies it increases critical hit by 0.5% per level.

Thread : Pandawa  Preview message : #994957  Replies : 7  Views : 342
posté December 18, 2016, 10:40:29 | #12
Ah interesting! At least that hehe. I think I am gonna start over with an Ecaflip just to see what is new at lower levels :] Hopefully in 2017 they will pay more attention to class balancing... or I can see myself skipping a second year if those small changes that we had this year don't drag my attention.

Thanks everyone!

Thread : General  Preview message : #992103  Replies : 4  Views : 447
posté December 16, 2016, 18:30:43 | #13
Changes to Classes? Hello everyone.

I have been away from Wakfu for one year already and the main reason I left is that most classes were unbalanced or had poor gameplay. I recently have downloaded the game to see if there were any changes. There are so many changes to interface, new adjustable system and so on. However, I can't see much changes when it comes to class balancing. Has any class been changed this year? I can't create a new char to check other classes because I already have five.

Anything?

Cheers!

Thread : General  Preview message : #991952  Replies : 4  Views : 447
posté October 13, 2016, 02:28:47 | #14
Well, haven't read all the messages. However, what I can say is that I came back to the game after 9 months just to see what had changed. I got super sad with the changes, I mean, no class revamps, its fine, astrub revamp? Well, good for the newcomers. Universal spell levels? This is what has cut all the excitement I had when I came back. I mean, I play games with different classes to explore their builds and see what they can be, what they can offer, and what Ankama does? Makes everyone all the same. I would love if the game rewarded choices that you make and make it hard/or expensive to remake such choices.

Now, the only thing that makes characters of the same class different basically is just their gear and how they build their decks/distribute their stat points (which are rather generic as well...).

I still have hope Ankama makes good choices again to Wakfu one day lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #982811  Replies : 19  Views : 574
posté May 03, 2016, 01:19:06 | #15
@Blaza

Either way it works. If they want to go this way they have to revamp certain mobs under Moon (not all so it doesnt become game breaking).

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #961416  Replies : 23  Views : 3313
posté May 02, 2016, 23:51:10 | #16
I'd like to add some things to the discussion.

Osas seem to be missing that fixed summon list aswell (have no idea if they confirmed that or not), they said they were planning to implement that in order to balance out the class and give it a better gameplay. Furthermore, I completely agree with Gelgy`s points. There is one more thing how bad developed the class is at the moment: the simple fact that Osas can summon monsters and be in Dragon form at the same time.

Why? It doesn't make sense. When the class first came out, the Dragon mode was an unique mode for Osas that found no use for their summons in that specific situation. Now they are leaving both things together and therefore this forces every Osa to have their summons out while in Dragon form...

But well, there are so many things that still have to be fixed in maaany classes. Foggernauts for example, they're in the same shape as Osamodas, with the difference that the other builds are balanced enough, its just that the Stasis element makes everything else look like crap. Beside Srams, Pandas, Xelors and Cras, I'd say that everything else is desperately in need for a revamp right now... Xelors still need that revamp to make AP drain useful in PVE too.

Thread : Osamodas  Preview message : #961400  Replies : 23  Views : 3313
posté April 30, 2016, 16:12:49 | #17
Enutrof Revamp [Google Docs] Hello Everyone.

I have been working on a suggestion that I will post in the french forum for a better impact on the community. I really love the Enutrof Class, however, due to lack of attention that Ankama gave to Enutrofs, players tend to think of it only as a looter or drop machine, and I would like to change that.

I'd like to hear your feeback!

I will summarize the changes but you have to access the google docs link down there to be able to see everything.

• Pouchs considerably nerfed. Can only take 1 pouch per enemy in battle and in close combat (reasoning in google docs).
  • Water Branch: Throwing Kama mechanic => Block reduction, AP reduction and fixed damage.
  • Earth Branch: MP drain and close combat. Mobility and Drheller effects.
  • Fire Branch: Area, HP steal, Blinded Status, Medium Range and Mines.
  • Drheller: now able to become a tank with Combat Training Skill. Standard appearance is the little drheller (changes with passive).
  • Drhellzerker (and related passives): not implemented, still working on it! Accepting ideas.
  • Treasure Tracker: Team Friendly (+PP to everyone!).

Click here 

Thread : Enutrof  Preview message : #961040  Replies : 7  Views : 2198
posté January 18, 2016, 00:21:34 | #18
[New Passive - Elemental Mix] - Suggestion Hello everyone.

On my view, Huppermages need a lot of small tweaks to make it more fun! The class is all about controlling the elements and combining them, though I don't see that as the main goal in Wakfu. The current goal is to stack elements and do burst damage with light spells. So, my idea is to create a new passive called Elemental Mix.

This passive restricts the gameplay of the Huppermage and only allows them to have only one Rune because every second rune applied will react with the first one to inflict a specific effect on the target or on the Huppermage. An optional idea in order to not restrict their gameplay completely is to make this effect either take place under or without the Heart of Fire effect only. What do you think?

This is just a random idea I had, what do you guys think about it?

Elemental Mix

The Huppermage loses his ability to control all four elements at once. However, every second element used will react with the first once, causing a special effect to fall upon the target or on the caster.

These are level 1 effects, level 2 effects are doubled!

Effects:
  • + = Makes the target lose 1 MP.
  • + = Armor of 20 HP (chromatic) (self)
  • + = -25 Resist (max -100)
  • + = Makes the target lose 1 AP.
  • + = -10% damage inflicted (max -30)
  • + = Heals 20 HP (chromatic ) (self)
  • Elemental combinations make the second spell cast inflict 10% more damage.

This could be a cool passive for 4 or tri element huppermages.

If the enemy attacks the huppermage with different elements and the Huppermage is under Solar Stronghold, the runes will be activacted and negative effects are passed to the attacker and positive to the huppermage.

Cheers, 

Thread : Huppermages  Preview message : #938954  Replies : 1  Views : 503