Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
6354 Posts (4.66 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 05:35:03 | #1

Quote (tashlol @ 24 November 2014 05:34) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 24 November 2014 05:26) *
It took me 3 pages of ignoring the thread to mention it so that says something
That your lack of self control in regards to making sure everyone knows your right eventually gets the better of you anyway? I think most people could guess that by now.
I'm sensing some hostility in your posts tash

remember to always be kind and polite to others~

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800286  Replies : 79  Views : 1692
posté Today - 05:26:42 | #2
It took me 3 pages of ignoring the thread to mention it so that says something  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800283  Replies : 79  Views : 1692
posté Today - 05:13:12 | #3
Remember when I said phaeris was gonna become the way it is now and everyone who band wagon'd over there told me I was full of it and it would never be p2w?

Because I sure do  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800279  Replies : 79  Views : 1692
posté Today - 03:27:44 | #4

Quote (jubeli @ 24 November 2014 03:23) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 24 November 2014 03:00) *

Quote (ChuckIevoodoo @ 24 November 2014 02:38) *

Quote (ByAllMeans @ 24 November 2014 01:06) *
To be fair, the last 4 pages are basically two guys duking it out over who's got the bigger e-peen.

Yeah, you'll be able to play multiple (looks like 3) characters simultaneously on the same account (basically making multiboxing that much easier). Cost and other specifics are kind of up-in-the-air. Likewise how XP will work, from what I can tell.
there was a post on french forums saying exp and droprates will be the same as if you were playing the character.
This is correct xp will function the same way it functions right now for alts.

It will not adopt the exp formula that sidekicks follow.
And sidekicks still gain only 40% more?
Nothing is changing in terms of experience for sidekicks or heros

Heros will function just like a normal character sidekicks will function like sidekicks. Though this could change and sidekicks could be reworked to not be completely useless.

(Tbh they should just auto level to your level like in dofus that'd make them something people might actually pick over a hero but right now I don't see who in their right mind would)

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800260  Replies : 255  Views : 5701
posté Today - 03:22:34 | #5

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 24 November 2014 03:19) *
I just hope panda will be good enough to counter the Srams if played well.
If they will be able to beat revamped srams, then you can tell revamp was well done for panda. Otherwise i am afraid people will just play as srams eventually.
You're saying you want a support class to be able to beat a burst damage class in 1v1 pvp for the revamp to be good?

Maybe you shouldn't be playing panda in the first place this is a horrible mindset to have

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800257  Replies : 502  Views : 12995
posté Today - 03:00:18 | #6

Quote (ChuckIevoodoo @ 24 November 2014 02:38) *

Quote (ByAllMeans @ 24 November 2014 01:06) *
To be fair, the last 4 pages are basically two guys duking it out over who's got the bigger e-peen.

Yeah, you'll be able to play multiple (looks like 3) characters simultaneously on the same account (basically making multiboxing that much easier). Cost and other specifics are kind of up-in-the-air. Likewise how XP will work, from what I can tell.
there was a post on french forums saying exp and droprates will be the same as if you were playing the character.
This is correct xp will function the same way it functions right now for alts.

It will not adopt the exp formula that sidekicks follow.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800253  Replies : 255  Views : 5701
posté Today - 00:54:04 | #7

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 24 November 2014 00:46) *

Quote (Matt5150 @ 23 November 2014 20:59) *
I don't want to read previous posts)

tough

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800240  Replies : 255  Views : 5701
posté Today - 00:18:41 | #8

Quote (Neneko88 @ 24 November 2014 00:17) *

Quote (Meowmaru @ 23 November 2014 23:53) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 23 November 2014 23:35) *

Quote (Meowmaru @ 23 November 2014 23:30) *
There was just a few days ago Al Howin and theres upcoming big update on december 9th. Wtf you want?

When posting, you should always:

• Be respectful and polite.
  • Take good care of your spelling.
  • Develop your answers, please try to refrain from behaving as if you were in a chatroom or sending a text. Please try to also refrain from using too many abbreviations.
  • Post in English, or always provide an English translation should you post in another language (Please note that the exception to this rule is in the "Other Language" section, where no translation is required).

I want the wakfu servers to not miss opportunities.
Lecture me about respect and politeness while you are making a trash thread. pls
Game needs to get developed in other content than events. Thanks for understanding.
Ankama disagrees you (look at all the events they've done since they fired the old team)

Keep being wrong and leave the topic.
When posting, you should always:

• Be respectful and polite.
  • Take good care of your spelling.
  • Develop your answers, please try to refrain from behaving as if you were in a chatroom or sending a text. Please try to also refrain from using too many abbreviations.
  • [*]Post in English, or always provide an English translation should you post in another language (Please note that the exception to this rule is in the "Other Language" section, where no translation is required).

If you're gonna quote the rules please try and follow them

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - November 24, 2014, 00:19:33.
    Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800233  Replies : 5  Views : 168
    posté Today - 00:06:38 | #9

Quote (VisionCelestia @ 23 November 2014 21:58) *

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 23 November 2014 12:15) *
    Where did I say that -all- of you do this? I'm refering to a specific case from, iirc, February, which you'd recognize if you were familiar with the tumblr Wakfu fanbase. I've only compared the attitude consisting of general obnoxious demeanor and the unability to comprehend basic facts, which was diplayed in both cases by Eliatrope fans.
    not all Eliatrope fans
    i'm sorry but i'm laughing way to hard at this to read the rest of the post

Thread : News  Preview message : #800224  Replies : 332  Views : 4361
    posté Yesterday - 20:48:23 | #10

Quote (Nox16 @ 23 November 2014 20:45) *
    You know what... I honestly think this thread needs to be heavily modded/ or locked*i know right this coming from me*. Like really guys take a 5 min break go back to the first page and just read get some perspective cause jeez.
    Agreed some people have been shitposting non stop in this thread.

The only thing i'm happy about is the fact that it's being contained in here and not spreading to GD Itsade took care of the problem in GD pretty quickly

Thread : News  Preview message : #800195  Replies : 332  Views : 4361
    posté Yesterday - 19:30:38 | #11

Quote (ChuckIevoodoo @ 23 November 2014 19:22) *
    im curious.
    Should I start levelling my alts now for the update?
    or will I be able to slap wise fortune on them, and enjoy the exp multipliers, while adding my main char to the party?
    yes

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800184  Replies : 255  Views : 5701
    posté Yesterday - 19:18:12 | #12

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 23 November 2014 14:09) *

Thread : News  Preview message : #800180  Replies : 332  Views : 4361
    posté Yesterday - 09:15:27 | #13
    You guys act as though this is the first time its happened... lol

Click here this was a magazine reward just like this pet a long time ago

Knew someone on nox who had it actually but haven't seen one since then

To be fair adamai can transform into whatever he wants so its not like it doesnt make sense

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - November 23, 2014, 09:15:54.
    Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800053  Replies : 19  Views : 950
    posté Yesterday - 08:12:30 | #14
    Someone gif the new one I don't play a xelor to do it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #800031  Replies : 12  Views : 459
    posté Yesterday - 07:52:03 | #15

Quote (VisionCelestia @ 23 November 2014 07:34) *

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 23 November 2014 01:54) *
    I think you're forgetting about which fanbase we're talking.

Am I annoyed by the fact that people can't comprehend why we aren't entertained by this story and that being uncritical doesn't make you a better fan? Yeah, I am (at the same time I have to admit that some replies coming from our side, me included, were pretty annoying too). But I'm not surprised at all, I've seen Wakfu fans who weren't capable og comprehending why people might not be ok with presence of a legit peodphile in the fandom, this is nothing in comparision.

For some weird reason this attitude seems to be unusually common among people who like Eliatropes which might warrant further study.

On a side note, I don't think I'll actually play one, unless I'll feel a need to become a juggalo. Would prefer Voyagers both due to much better backstory and designs as well as the fact that I already had a character planned (but that's not a big deal, ocs aren't hard to adapt for your own settings usually).
    As an Eliatrope fan, i do not condone, accept or promote any forms of pedophilia in anyway shape or form.
    further to add, don't you think that's an unfair comment to assume that Eliatrope fans in general promote that kind of soul damning actions?

If your trying to say that i promote it just because I'm an Eliatrope fan, then please i will be quite happy to report you this very second.
    I would suggest you choose your words carefully.
    I would suggest reading the forum rules before making reports willy nilly. Not only did major not call you a pedophile but you saying that you're going to report someone for something they didn't do is against the rules.

Thread : News  Preview message : #800028  Replies : 332  Views : 4361
    posté Yesterday - 02:57:04 | #16

Quote (Neneko88 @ 23 November 2014 02:16) *
    it's just 3-4 angry people Major..

a lot of us like this class and the story with the new movies
    too bad for you o.o ankama makes the story for everyone
    Protip: the forums aren't large enough for you to make these statements about

There's more people in other locations that are unhappy with eliotropes and the ovas

Thread : News  Preview message : #799972  Replies : 332  Views : 4361
    posté Yesterday - 01:44:28 | #17

Quote (Carnviroiasiraed @ 23 November 2014 01:42) *
    I don't understand people here. This is my case and the case of many many people:
    i don't like the class? Never said that, I will probably play one

What I DONT LIKE: Is the cheap story with so many holes on it that it literally looks like a team of 5 years old made it.

Come on, the evil selatropes twin brother? Caused by yugo using the dofuses? Why didn't ogrest created a class of ogrost?
    This 100%

I pretty much agree with everything you just said and don't understand why people get so mad over us not being happy with the way it was revealed/handled?

I just don't get it why are people getting this angry that we don't agree with them

Thread : News  Preview message : #799955  Replies : 332  Views : 4361
    posté November 22, 2014, 22:11:33 | #18

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 22 November 2014 21:54) *
    Everyone in this thread are annoying. And yes, I'm here with you.
    Which is why i'm glad it's being contained in this thread and not spreading to general discussion

Thread : News  Preview message : #799896  Replies : 332  Views : 4361
    posté November 22, 2014, 21:33:40 | #19

Quote (Xander-is-Kander @ 22 November 2014 20:54) *

Quote (gautur @ 22 November 2014 18:22) *
    and the "community" is on tumblr now, didn't get that memo
    "Now?" Oh boy.

The english community has been on Tumblr and 4chan since the beginning. That's why they milked the "smug duck" meme on kickstarter. Because they know the majority of the english market only got into the franchise because of a cult following of the show on Social media and internet forums.

I'd wager that if it weren't for the show's cult following online the game would lose a huge chunk of it's population.. They certainly didn't get players by advertising their game. That's for sure lol.
    This lol.
    If it wasn't for izmar advertising the kickstarter on tumblr it probably wouldnt have gotten the funding in the first place and none of this would have even happened

Quote (Klun @ 22 November 2014 21:11) *
    Can we have a ignore/block users post function? Now i know why are the same persons in every thread.
    No way to prevent the same haters and mad kids since the announce of the class. Zzzzzz

You mean like so? I love blocking annoying kids

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - November 22, 2014, 21:35:44.
    Thread : News  Preview message : #799890  Replies : 332  Views : 4361
    posté November 22, 2014, 20:44:42 | #20

Quote (gautur @ 22 November 2014 18:22) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 22 November 2014 18:04) *

Quote (gautur @ 21 November 2014 15:47) *

Quote (Xander-is-Kander @ 21 November 2014 07:40) *

On that subject. You're at least partially wrong anyway. You think this is all a big joke or parody or whatever. But they want this to be as "big as Ogrest'. Ogrest is at the center of a ton of serious lore i.e the factions.

That means they want this to be taken seriously.

Do you think with the way people are practically laughing at them here that anyone is going to take their "story" seriously?

I'm not going to waste time discussing with this anymore... I just want to make one thing clear... people are not laughing at ankama, nobody is, there are some, the majority it seems, that actually like it and there are a few dozens like you that are quite angry about it because you guys like voyagers more... but no one is laughing at Ankama

Ogrest is not the center of a ton of lore, is the center of the main lore, but if you watch the animated series, so are the Eliatropes, that's why they made them into the game... and you can agree or disagree with the path the lore is taking (although, like I said, you can't disagree about something you do not know yet, and no, you DON'T know yet), but the fact is that some people, like yourself, are just butthurt about it

just saying '-'
    you clearly aren't apart of the wakfu community if you think nobody is laughing at ankama

the wakfu tag on tumblr for the past 4 days has been nothing but people laughing at ankama even people who don't even play the game and only watch the show

weve been comparing ankama to 12 year olds on deviant art for days now lmao

Also eliatropes aren't making it in the game eliOtropes are no need to get so butthurt that people don't like your marysue space elves because its a larger amount than you think

just saying '-'

you are not "laughing" at Ankama, just like you weren't laughing on the other topic at people saying it would be eliatropes, you were shaming them, is different... and you are shaming people because you are an angry kid that didn't get what you wanted

and the "community" is on tumblr now, didn't get that memo

'-'

ps: no need to reply, I will ignore you ^^
    "You are not "laughing""

I didn't know you were me and could tell me what I am and am not doing

You already replied proving that you're mad '-'a and I bet you will reply again

Thread : News  Preview message : #799872  Replies : 332  Views : 4361