No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
5499 Posts (4.25 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 04:17:39 | #1

Quote (Jade1 @ 15 September 2014 04:09) *
I had wodent equips when I ran enurado and won

And no, you can start a poll to see which level 140+ people finished sram/enurado more than a handful of times and you'll see I'm right
Your highest level character is 132 unless this is your forum account your opinion on what all 140's can and can't do is irrelevant

Classic srambad and enurado were the easiest dungeons weve had in a long time. Compare them to the wabbit island dungeons and they are and were a joke.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775989  Replies : 54  Views : 1105
posté Yesterday - 22:47:34 | #2
The fact that you can be 6v1'd

It should be locked like others have suggested at a fair fight. If you get 2v1'd or 6v1'd and nobody joins your fight before the ready time is up everyone who joined after is kicked from the fight.

It's ridiculous and stupid

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775898  Replies : 2  Views : 145
posté Yesterday - 14:18:48 | #3
It just blew my mind seeing that many nettlez without auras in one place

this update is gonna be a 6 boxers wet dream

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775719  Replies : 54  Views : 1105
posté Yesterday - 12:30:57 | #4
Token System in a nutshell

Got on and saw this at almanax

I think it perfectly sums up this new token system and what the game is gonna look like in a month or two lmao

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775695  Replies : 54  Views : 1105
posté Yesterday - 11:31:05 | #5
I changed nations after pking people for awhile to riktus and my merit was reset.

So to answer your question: yes.

Merit is brought to 0 but you keep all glory orbs you obtained

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775686  Replies : 4  Views : 191
posté Yesterday - 11:29:47 | #6
The thread I linked they specifically said they wanted runing to be easier and more accessible.

Saying that all hammers do is make it easier (again proving my point which makes me laugh because i'm convinced youre just not reading at this point) and should stay low as a drop rate completely contradicts the devs goal of the smith magic system in the first place.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775685  Replies : 36  Views : 476
posté Yesterday - 11:26:51 | #7

Quote (kurokat @ 13 September 2014 23:48) *

Quote (-Drakky @ 13 September 2014 21:44) *
Why did you put the fire damage/resistance and earth damage/resistance ? Resistance and health points are not better ?
You do understand that the damage is General Damage, no matter which of the 4 you chose, right? Each of the 4 different ones only have a specific element on which Resist it is giving, thus why it is spread out between all 4.

- Kat
What kat said they are all general damage meaning you want to spread it out between the four otherwise you will have lower resists in two elements instead of equal in all giving your opponents a way to rip into you easier.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #775684  Replies : 132  Views : 18465
posté Yesterday - 11:25:53 | #8
Thanks for all the comments. Things like that aren't exactly easy to do since mounts aren't tradable and mine is already leveled up. It would require me completely ditching this mount spending another what was it 3200 ogrines? on a close combat one and then leveling it again.

Just seems silly to me for a small boost in damage for my fire spells x)

It would be best though for people who aren't in my position and have the ability to choose still so the suggestion is welcome as it will help people reading in the future.

Also what your guys opinion on me adding the order in which I did my stats (or would do my stats) as you progress?

Like AP before MP dodge before init etc

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #775683  Replies : 9  Views : 310
posté September 13, 2014, 22:14:13 | #9
Nation markets yes

Astrub market no

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775529  Replies : 4  Views : 156
posté September 13, 2014, 21:39:04 | #10
wakfu-elements.com

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775517  Replies : 2  Views : 98
posté September 13, 2014, 21:38:39 | #11

Quote (John-LV @ 13 September 2014 21:27) *
Can you make guide a little detailed? For example, with major skill should I put first?
I would go for the AP first and then the MP

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #775516  Replies : 132  Views : 18465
posté September 13, 2014, 20:45:52 | #12
Is your reading comprehension horrible or are you really just trying to troll this hard?

Be mad all you want the proof is right there.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775499  Replies : 36  Views : 476
posté September 13, 2014, 20:43:49 | #13
[Guide] Owlite's guide to Tribrid Masqueraider

Introduction

Hello there you're probably familiar with my Air/Water masqueraider guide this one will be more like a sequel to it in a sense. It's been a little over a year since masqueraider was released to wakfu quickly approaching the two year mark and in that time I have learned a lot about masks. It has been my main since they were released and I have played multiple builds. This one is the result of a lot of hard work and progress and i'd like to share it with you all. I'll start with a table of contents to explain what we're gonna be talking about.

Table Of Contents

• Spells
Which spells in each branch you'll want to use.

• Specialties
Which specialties to level and in what order as you progress through the game

• Stat Points
What stat points to use for a combination of both pvp and pve. Yes i'll be covering the new stat system

• My personal gear and stats
Just a preview of what I wear on my character and my stats for those who want to see it.

• Frequently asked questions
Something I learned with the air/water guide is people tend to repeat questions quite a lot. I think it would be beneficial to put this section here as to help people find things easier that have been discussed to death.

Spells

The Water Branch

These two spells for right now will be your water option.

Spitfall: This is your longest ranged spell and your healing/support spell. When you are fighting something far away this is going to be your go to. It's limited to twice a turn so keep that in mind when attacking or healing. It also rebounds to allies healing two people at once including yourself very useful for self heals when you need a quick pick me up.

Spitoon: This spell boy howdy. I have a love hate relationship with spitoon for the longest time I was 100% fugue because everyone and their mother was using spitoon for the burst. I still like both fugue and spitoon and plan to add fugue to this with the spell exp revamp but for now this is what I chose to go with. Spitoon is AMAZING burst damage you will quickly decimate anything that decides to get linear and close with you. Make use of the MP return of coward mask to cast it on backstab as well.

The Air Branch

These two spells will be your air option.

Classablanca: Your "combo" air spell. A lot of times you'll find yourself left with 2 ap from either not critting enough or whatever. This is gonna be the spell you use in those situations. It works perfectly with classerole and 12 ap builds.

Classerole: Your main heavy hitter air spell. There honestly isn't much to explain with these two slap on that classic mask and classerole/classablanca your enemy to death. Using your double as a wall is great so make use of this when you can.

The Fire Branch

These two will be your fire option.

Fracture: When paired with the classic mask this spell becomes a very deadly tool in your arsenal. It's a cheap aoe at 3 AP and gaining AP from the classic mask allows you to sometimes cast this spell 4 - 5 times maybe more. It's like it was made to be used with the air mask.

Hornito: This spell is a square aoe around your character. Another great aoe for when you're surrounded or just don't wanna use fracture to avoid hitting your allies.

Specialties

These are the specialties that I leveled for this build. The order in which you should level these as you are leveling your characters are as follows.

Mask Master: This passive gives you 40 dodge and heals you by 10% of your max health when killing an enemy.

Artful Dodger: This passive gives you damage based on how much Dodge you have. leveling this after Mask Master will help because of the 40 dodge you gain from mask master.

Burst Of Wakfu: For every wakfu point you spend you gain 2 AP. This has a 1 turn cool down. This comes in very handy when using masked spirit and classablanca or dance of death.

Masked Spirit: Creates a double of yourself who does the same damage you do but if it takes damage you take that damage as well. This means if you end in aoe with it someone could do double damage to you making up for the burst damage you get out of this.

Charade: Everytime you crit, kill something, or dodge you'll gain points towards a wakfu point once you reach 100 points you regain a wakfu that you spent.

Coward and Classic Masks: These are the two masks you will level to use your spells. You'll want to avoid psychopath mask because this build does not require any spells that need it to be worn.

Dance of Death: Grants +10 spell levels. It's a good spell to cast at the start of your turn to make your attacks stronger. Can be cast on your allies as well

Stat Points

My Personal Gear

Frequently Asked Questions

-Incomplete-

Conclusion

I wanted this one just like all of my guides to be fairly simplified. This is because when I have looked for guides in the past I wanted it to just be quick short and to the point. I didn't want to read a massive wall of text I just wanted to know what spells to level in order to not mess up my character.

I feel like a lot of people are the same way so I figure this is the best way to please everyone. As always thanks for any feedback or comments they are greatly appreciated and enjoy.

- Owlite

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #775498  Replies : 9  Views : 310
posté September 13, 2014, 17:27:20 | #14

Click here

Since you must be new let me spoon feed you a little bit.

Again sit down and educate yourself before trying to troll people.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775451  Replies : 36  Views : 476
posté September 13, 2014, 16:57:10 | #15

Quote (Tsukimara @ 13 September 2014 16:50) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 13 September 2014 16:42) *

Quote (Tsukimara @ 12 September 2014 22:34) *

Quote (SacridTaco @ 12 September 2014 22:29) *
Okay, so we understand Ankama wants their money but like come on. 1 hammer drop every like 200+ fights?
These should be way more obtainable than they already are now. Why not give Smithmagic Hammers the same treatment as Transmutation items with different levels for different leveled gear, high drop rates on higher bosses, and the ability to CRAFT them? Some of us can't dump loads of money into the game like others and it makes us fall behind

They are supposed to be rare, so just no.
Last time I checked the rune revamp was done with making runing accessible to everyone including lower levels. They wanted runes to be made more attractive and not be something only people with a lot of money can do.

So no I don't think ankamas intention was the way it turned out. They even explicitly said they were making transmutation orbs like this because they didn't want a repeat of the smith hammer incident.

As according to they encyclopedia: Rarity Legendary.
Click here
You know that means absolutely nothing right? Show me a dev saying smith hammers are supposed to be so rare that you're forced to buy them from the boutique in order to fully rune ONE slot on an item.

This is not how they intended the rune system to be. You're wrong, sit down.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775446  Replies : 36  Views : 476
posté September 13, 2014, 16:49:44 | #16

Quote (Glu-glue @ 12 September 2014 19:14) *
You plan to go tribrid ? May I ask how many spells you're thinking on using in each branch ? I am quite confused about how to go for tribrid without loosing too many damages.

Just went tribrid today

I'm using 2 spells in each branch gaining about 113% damage from each element mastery its honestly turned out to be one of the best decisions ive ever made and to those who liked my air/water guide a tribrid guide is in the works i'd like to make it even better than the last one since ive learned a lot since making that one

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #775443  Replies : 10  Views : 541
posté September 13, 2014, 16:46:33 | #17
Fire/air masks tend to use classic mask instead of psychopath it's universally agreed upon that psychopath mask and the spells of that branch arent worth using other than fracture/hornito with the classic masks AP return on crits

You'll want Mask master, artful dodger, charade, burst of wakfu, masked spirit, classic mask

Not really in that order but mask master > artful dodger > burst > masked spirit > charade and then your mask might be good to level them in

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #775442  Replies : 5  Views : 208
posté September 13, 2014, 16:42:37 | #18

Quote (Tsukimara @ 12 September 2014 22:34) *

Quote (SacridTaco @ 12 September 2014 22:29) *
Okay, so we understand Ankama wants their money but like come on. 1 hammer drop every like 200+ fights?
These should be way more obtainable than they already are now. Why not give Smithmagic Hammers the same treatment as Transmutation items with different levels for different leveled gear, high drop rates on higher bosses, and the ability to CRAFT them? Some of us can't dump loads of money into the game like others and it makes us fall behind

They are supposed to be rare, so just no.
Last time I checked the rune revamp was done with making runing accessible to everyone including lower levels. They wanted runes to be made more attractive and not be something only people with a lot of money can do.

So no I don't think ankamas intention was the way it turned out. They even explicitly said they were making transmutation orbs like this because they didn't want a repeat of the smith hammer incident.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775441  Replies : 36  Views : 476
posté September 13, 2014, 10:53:02 | #19
Woke up to both Sabi and Dy7 saying grats ;w;

Idk what to even right now thanks everyone for the grats uwu

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #775368  Replies : 22  Views : 708
posté September 13, 2014, 01:58:23 | #20

Quote (OrehRuoy @ 12 September 2014 22:12) *
Do you still get resists from spells being leveled? I didn't notice it anymore just the dmg. And if that is the case you wouldn't want the fire spells leveled at all right?
Yeah this is the case I hadn't known this until after I did my respec

I would get them all to at least 1 though just incase you need to use it for utility (Ive used psykout a couple of times to get to places on maps like black crow etc)

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #775243  Replies : 132  Views : 18465