Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
8750 Posts (5.52 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 05:09:08 | #1
I stopped reading when you couldnt think of the word tribe and somehow still came off as racist and gross

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882331  Replies : 2466  Views : 109286
posté Today - 05:03:36 | #2

Quote (Neneko88 @ 04 July 2015 16:52) *
Zeorus is in the same situation as Grou, they design in a way that's not fun (chillberg island monsters/dungeons, who like Haagen Daz?). He's the one behind Xelorium too and a lot of the UBs no one runs.

We really need someone who makes monsters/dungeons that anyone can run. If wakfu wants to always steal 2-3 hours (Robowl) from you and at same time rewarding you with nothing no one will stay.

I rather people get bored because they finished the steel beak set than people leave wakfu because running these dungeons/UBs are not fun/waste too much time.
Im pretty sure dy worked on robowl
And everyone ran the UBs to death seriously what game are you playing because it doesn't sound like wakfu

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882330  Replies : 36  Views : 1342
posté Yesterday - 19:57:14 | #3

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 04 July 2015 19:52) *

Quote (deandip @ 04 July 2015 19:40) *
No one here follows AnkamaEn's twitter? This has been answered before this thread was made.
Click here
Why are you assuming that everyone has a twitter account and religiously searches through AnkamaEn's tweets for an answer to their question? I personally don't have a Twitter account because I'm sick of the social media's oversaturation. I'm not gonna go and make an account on every social media webpage that exists and will exist in the future in the offchance that one of the posts of some game company I'm following in those many websites ends up being an answer to a question I may have in the future.
Well spoken

Also my exaxt feelings on those Facebook events and picaro getting mad at brain for sharing them here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882228  Replies : 41  Views : 886
posté Yesterday - 18:45:07 | #4
The way i'm probably going to do it is i'm still gonna make the guide like I did before explaining why I chose each spell/passive and what they do for the build etc

but i'll just have a section at the end of the guide with the deck codes (if I have multiple like i'm planning on maybe having 2?)

The only thing I don't know 100% about yet is the passives because there are so many of them and we can only pick a certain amount plus I don't know how leveling them works yet either lmao

Do we get a point or so every level for a passive unlock or whats the deal with that? Like can I level up enough passives to have my support build and a more dps oriented build with the different passive choices? Because that'd be ideal to be honest

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #882200  Replies : 208  Views : 19085
posté Yesterday - 18:41:32 | #5

Quote (-Celio- @ 04 July 2015 15:19) *

Quote (Neuroid @ 03 July 2015 01:51) *
she's sram's daughter but she's a rogue.

Really, did you just said that.

Do you understand that Rogue in lore is not something you born with because literally all they do is not with power but with weapons and tecnology.

A damm Eliotrope can be a rogue if he gets a gun.

She is a Sram WHO is a Rogue.
It doesn't work that way

All the rogues who used masks in the remington comic were not masqueraiders they were still rogues that were using stolen masks

this is like saying a sram can pick up a bow and he's a cra!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882197  Replies : 2466  Views : 109286
posté Yesterday - 10:00:08 | #6
I'm gonna copy paste from my blog since i've been meaning to post it here anyway for opinions or suggestions

so here goes my thoughts so far for my support build

This is probably going to be my “main” deck it’s very support based while still being capable of doing damage if needed i’ll obviously also be making a more damage central spell deck (with heals still being there if needed to) because i’m sure i’ll need it

I was super stressed out about this update but knowing that I can have 3 different decks to switch between makes things A LOT better in my opinion especially for masqueraiders who want to switch between rolls a lot

This is a mid ranged dps/heal build that capitalizes on giving my allies psychopath and classic masks for their buffs while also increasing my heals by as much as I can with Evasion and Artful dodger i’m still unsure if I even need charade since burst of wakfu’s liberator state essentially “saves” your wp on use but idk we’ll see what happens

Classerole is going to be used as a map manipulation tactic i’m gonna use it to pull allies with the +2 mp from dance of death and +1 mp from classic mask classerole or pull monsters/bosses across the map away from everyone.

then use classablanca to teleport away/get to safety spitbull possibly to swap with a panda who can handle the rest when i’m done etc etc

These are my thoughts so far if anyone has any opinions or suggestions please feel free to point them out

My thoughts recently are moving towards adding fugue in to help with getting away after pulling mobs away from the team and maybe removing charade for the contact buff passive (idk its name by heart yet and im about to go to bed)

any suggestions would be appreciated or just opinions I guess on what you guys think so far

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #882096  Replies : 208  Views : 19085
posté Yesterday - 06:07:41 | #7
if this is true then praise ankama

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882061  Replies : 4  Views : 275
posté Yesterday - 03:00:48 | #8
@ the devs Can we please please please please please get a character update on the beta server?

The update is apparently coming on the 7th now theres been no word of it being delayed so im gonna assume ya'll are staying true to this

but I haven't been able to do any constructive testing at all because of my recent move back to nox and I have all of my gear right now on this character but she is not updated on the beta server

It's mildly frustrating and I understand why you guys don't update the characters often but i'd really like to have some kind of understanding of what i'm doing when the update comes so I don't waste the respec

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #882045  Replies : 4  Views : 275
posté Yesterday - 02:00:15 | #9
Masks fighting style is capoeira it makes sense for them to be a very agile class dancing around the battle field and their enemies

that is the wakfu masqueraider and dy's doing a pretty good job at playing with that to make a solid class

Yes it may seem like a lot to have that much movement but compared to most other classes Id on't think it's a huge problem fugue is limited now making it impossible to spam but masq has ended up in this weird position where you have to rush in to do damage and then save half your ap to make sure you can still escape so you don't get wrecked since you have no sustain

little things like fugue help SO much and are very much needed

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #882033  Replies : 365  Views : 8813
posté July 03, 2015, 23:18:23 | #10
Dang i might have to work fugue back into my support build now for get aways.... i was hoping to avoid having the entire water branch lmao

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881988  Replies : 365  Views : 8813
posté July 03, 2015, 18:23:47 | #11

Quote (milkyponey @ 03 July 2015 18:22) *
20kk hp is doable with a sac,however,30kkhp sac is inexistent.
I bet ihaveall thehp ever could do it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881878  Replies : 47  Views : 1093
posté July 03, 2015, 18:22:39 | #12

Quote (blazakkhakabow @ 03 July 2015 17:23) *
Psyk-Out(up to 6 cell movement) and Fugue(1 cell for 2AP) can be used as free movement spells.

Now I understood what he meant.

I know Masqueraider spells as the back of my hand, you'd rather not get an answer than get one from me?
Sheesh and i thought i was annoying with knowing a lot about masqs

Thread : Feedback  Preview message : #881877  Replies : 365  Views : 8813
posté July 03, 2015, 18:18:01 | #13

Quote (Delaz @ 03 July 2015 01:33) *
You stays posting extreme values with no support. I have never seen any player made character with 20,000 hp. Until you can show me some screen you speaking myths.
Someone hasnt been on beta in awhile

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881874  Replies : 47  Views : 1093
posté July 03, 2015, 15:23:58 | #14

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 03 July 2015 15:02) *
Weren't they saying that they will release p2p the newest areas to f2p after 1 month, to simply give premium users a 1 month of a head start? How can a game with higher f2p population expect to exist with top content locked for so long for f2p players? How can p2p players enjoy this content if there's not enough p2p people playing in it? P2p need to be able to play with f2p there. Its been too long and waiting for new content to be released will only make more people leave. Mind you its not f2p who will leave, as they will just wait, but p2p people will get tired of waiting and will stop paying.

Also what about the end-game content in the future? Will it be always locked for f2p with no hope for it to be unlocked? 1 month exlusive content is enough. Premium people already benefit from other things such as more drops and more exp and 2x more tokens.

Premium is basically to make people waste less time in game, and spend more time in work to get the money for the game. Premium let players achieve things earlier, faster. But the gap between premium and f2p shouldn't be so huge. 1 month is enough of a difference. This game lives not only on premium. This game lives because f2p can access it and become this game's community. You don't want to turn your back to f2p.
See i thought the same but this was also back when we got one update a month nowadays were lucky if we get one every 3 or 4 i think ankamas stance on it has changed since it came out and they really need to address their view on it to clear things up

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881826  Replies : 41  Views : 886
posté July 03, 2015, 14:44:21 | #15
The map where AW is located has northern chafers you can fight for keys

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881815  Replies : 8  Views : 277
posté July 03, 2015, 14:41:43 | #16
They said the latest area steel beak isnt an area hes a boss

Xel present is the last area added to the game although i have to agree its been way to long since weve had a new area xel present is 160 and the cap is 175? Thats a pretty huge gap ankama

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881814  Replies : 41  Views : 886
posté July 03, 2015, 00:17:53 | #17
Stop insisting that people ignore 1v1 pvp because it's not "real" pvp when there is no other pvp right now lmao

this isn't dofus stop pretending that it is rudel

Sac is great post buff if you stop pretending the class is something it isn't

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881663  Replies : 47  Views : 1093
posté July 02, 2015, 22:25:21 | #18

Quote (Choux-Farci @ 02 July 2015 22:21) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 02 July 2015 19:16) *

Quote (Arkolak @ 02 July 2015 19:12) *
I have to take some hits on gear options but otherwise I'm not loosing anything and gaining triple the damage, a good ranged attack, a semi useful heal and shield option. Boo hoo I have to use 3 range in gear instead of 2, get over it.

I have been maining a sac since 2005 and am loyal to being tri on wakfu, play the beta before you whine.

The only thing I'll miss from live is assault being no LoS but if i really need it I can take the passive for that
Not everything people disagree with has to do with the -range from passives. Can you use Sacrifice tactically now, for example? Last I checked you can't use it on more than 1 person every like 2 turns. So much for using Sacrifice on the whole party, then have the Sram use Invis on the sac for ultimate AI destruction, amongst other awesome tactics.

that's just useless tactics that waste time ...
sac mains will defend this

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881634  Replies : 47  Views : 1093
posté July 02, 2015, 20:05:58 | #19

Quote (HateSpawn @ 02 July 2015 19:36) *
enjoy being decent for the fight and pretty good the turn before you die.
for a support class i'd say that's not a bad thing

it's better than being great for the fight and unbeatable the turn before you die like it has been for years

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881612  Replies : 47  Views : 1093
posté July 02, 2015, 05:36:26 | #20
Looking forward to all the necessary buffs to masqs

Can't wait to actually be useful in end game content : D

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #881484  Replies : 33  Views : 1172