Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
7119 Posts (4.98 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 23:27:16 | #1
I do have to say that I kinda don't like how they are throwing around the gods like its nothing

Before there was a lot of mystery at least for me that made it interesting but now it seems like ankama is making the gods just pop up out of the woodwork with very little explanation as to why considering they had been thought to be missing with the ogrest chaos stuff?

I just don't even know whats going on anymore

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825050  Replies : 1635  Views : 62627
posté Yesterday - 22:53:23 | #2
Then make it so all enus can share mines

It's that simple - another classic display of ankama being lazy

Eliotropes can share portals why can't enus share mines?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825038  Replies : 37  Views : 647
posté Yesterday - 22:51:35 | #3

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 January 2015 22:46) *
I would prefer revamps not to take 2 years going into 3 thank you!
While there are some classes who haven't gotten touched since their release sitting right here  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825035  Replies : 43  Views : 543
posté Yesterday - 22:40:21 | #4

Quote (-Celio- @ 28 January 2015 22:38) *
Then there is me, who does just don't like it. (I know everybody here already knows about my love to sidekicks, so...)
Reasons why you should like it then: Hero systems existence means ankama is buffing sidekicks

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - January 28, 2015, 22:40:57.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825025  Replies : 50  Views : 1107
posté Yesterday - 22:37:12 | #5

Quote (Major-Caligari @ 28 January 2015 21:11) *
Eh... if Wilby is the real Sram, this actually kinda sucks, he's really bland in comparision. Bowser with spider legs and vaguely Aztec motif vs. generic animu villain with no traits to speak of apart from GENOCIDIAL INSTICT (though let's be honest, most characters in the Xelorium quest have no traits to speak of, Chad and Wilby in particular. Also, shame that Chad ultimately doesn't turn into the spider monster shown on a piece of concept art probably connected to Srambad considering how said spider was shown next to Chad and Wilby)

Also inb4 someone really creative whose name is a palindrome decides that the most natural outcome of Gein's and QoT's stories will be making them reptilian agents (presumably with Ush bossing both around because he's obviously BEST DEMIGOD despite having about as much depth as Dahrk Mahster Wilbhy), assuming he's aware of their existence because I'm seriously not sure if he's reading anything save for his enlightended demigod power fantasies (I mean, he missed the fact that Sylargh exists, and Sylargh had much more presence than Sram's kids, thus hopefully they'll just fade into obscurity without certain creative mastermind taking care of their arcs)
Didn't you like him up until they said he was sram?

I'm fairly positive I saw a lot of positive posts from you about him but as soon as it was shown he was sram you went against it - just confused is all

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825020  Replies : 1635  Views : 62627
posté Yesterday - 22:31:45 | #6
The only people who are complaining are the ones who have been multiboxing forever and are getting their privilege taken away from them

They are afraid of ankama letting everyone else progress as easy as they do much easier.

What i've been seeing in this thread as well is everyone thinking people that don't multibox are people who's computers aren't powerful enough or people who are too poor etc.

When it's not that black and white a lot of people including myself just both physically and mentally cannot handle multiboxing. Anymore than 2 clients and I just instantly lock up and can't handle it. I get distracted very easily and can't focus on having to alt tab between 6 different clients or keep track of which client is who and when I should switch to what client.

My computer can handle it just fine, it's me that's the problem and I know that i'm not the only one who is like this as I hear it all the time from other players.

2 clients seems to be a general sweet spot among everyone and hero system allows everyone to do what 6 boxers like butters/rice have been doing for years but with just 2 clients.

As far as "destroying" the economy goes and nobody partying with anybody anymore etc it's already like that? That's not new you all cried for party finder and now nobody fucking uses it. Ankama has tried a solution to get you fools to play together but we all still don't branch out from our guilds. That isn't going to change and hero system is going to help EVERYONE enjoy the game much better.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825017  Replies : 50  Views : 1107
posté Yesterday - 22:22:46 | #7

Quote (demonfoxassassin @ 28 January 2015 22:07) *

Mines look a little obnoxious.
that looks like a nasty ass flash game

I was gonna say java but then I was like "oh wait..."

I guess brains right though I still wish theyd show up for everyone so I know when not to move an enu off a mine

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825011  Replies : 37  Views : 647
posté Yesterday - 22:14:27 | #8
Backbeat itself needs a couple of things to happen to it.

1. It's cost needs to be decreased to 3 AP even if that means taking a cut in damage (not that it does a lot to begin with. It needs to be a utility spell like classtanet)

2. The range needs to match spitfalls please for the love of god

3. If it's gonna keep the 4 AP cost it needs its damage increased or its range increased one or the other

And as far as locking spells, putting turn cooldowns on spells, etc

You have to realize that the way the current spell level system works investing experience into a spell that you are gonna be forced to not use half of the time is a huge ball and chain for the player. It's a flat out waste of spell exp why invest experience into one of my 2 and maybe 3 spell choices on a spell that i'm almost never gonna be able to use? It makes no sense.

When I choose my spell rotations and choose what spells I want to level it's based on what my turn combos are going to be and how well they will work together. I'm not going to want to waste that precious amount of exp on a spell that is gonna be used once maybe 2 or 3 turns.

This kind of system would be fine if wakfu was like every other mmo where you have all of your spells at your disposal but in wakfu you are forced to make a choice of which spells you are going to abandon in favor of others to level and when a spell has that kind of a downside on it? For me? That's gonna be the spell I choose to ignore.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825007  Replies : 68  Views : 2206
posté Yesterday - 22:07:47 | #9

Quote (Heartyace @ 28 January 2015 18:06) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 January 2015 18:02) *

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 January 2015 17:51) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 28 January 2015 17:37) *
by ankama team, you mean the pair of developers who are assigned the task?

as a software engineer, let me just say these guys seem to work pretty fast. need more staff though.
Look back at closed beta when they only had one class designer (Talentyre) and he revamped all classes in 1 year
And they obviously weren't perfect considering how much theyv been changed since then

I'm fine with waiting for revamps if they are going to not rush them and actually put some effort in.

So far they have been good would you rather they rush straight to sadida and have it still be shitty after the revamp or would you rather wait and have it be good because they put time into it?
This guy thinks they won't change again. HA
This guy likes to put words in other peoples mouths. HA

Never once did I say things aren't going to change again I only said that things weren't perfect in closed beta.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #825005  Replies : 43  Views : 543
posté Yesterday - 18:03:44 | #10

Quote (Asgreth @ 28 January 2015 17:43) *
I think it's safe to assume that whatever was in the previous beta update is now live.
(With the obvious exception of hero and Iop/Cra stuff)

EDIT: Or not, whatever, check stuff vs. this thread:
Click here

DOUBLEEDIT: Okay, let's assume that just the Enu stuff made it in, and maybe other non-class stuff as well. *shrug*
Psychopath mask buff didn't make it in yet

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824928  Replies : 37  Views : 647
posté Yesterday - 18:02:58 | #11

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 January 2015 17:51) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 28 January 2015 17:37) *
by ankama team, you mean the pair of developers who are assigned the task?

as a software engineer, let me just say these guys seem to work pretty fast. need more staff though.
Look back at closed beta when they only had one class designer (Talentyre) and he revamped all classes in 1 year
And they obviously weren't perfect considering how much theyv been changed since then

I'm fine with waiting for revamps if they are going to not rush them and actually put some effort in.

So far they have been good would you rather they rush straight to sadida and have it still be shitty after the revamp or would you rather wait and have it be good because they put time into it?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824926  Replies : 43  Views : 543
posté Yesterday - 17:37:45 | #12
Pandora looking good now

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824920  Replies : 37  Views : 647
posté Yesterday - 17:36:56 | #13

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 28 January 2015 17:26) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 January 2015 16:25) *
Ladies and gentleman

I think Zhao has returned
Btw, what happened to that guy? XD
ive been asking that same question for a few weeks now I miss him XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824918  Replies : 43  Views : 543
posté Yesterday - 17:23:16 | #14
that seems incredibly dumb granted when I did farmer it was well over a year ago I think I still played on nox at the time

This whole kelba thing just seems new to me lmao I hope they fix it though if they intend on keeping corn out of kelba

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824911  Replies : 31  Views : 790
posté Yesterday - 17:01:20 | #15

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 28 January 2015 16:46) *

Corn will not be present on Kelba not an agricultural area
but.... its the only place to grow corn... watch this get removed without another place being put in. (besides havenworlds)
pretty sure you can grow it in steamulating shore?

And possibly singing fields its been a long time since I leveled farmer

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824901  Replies : 31  Views : 790
posté Yesterday - 16:25:38 | #16
Ladies and gentleman

I think Zhao has returned

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824888  Replies : 43  Views : 543
posté Yesterday - 16:08:17 | #17

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 28 January 2015 13:22) *

Quote (Agosta @ 28 January 2015 01:05) *
My guess is that either all spells will be openly available to all masks worn with bonus effects per branch, or they'll limit the last spell to be an execution type spell like they've been doing with every other class revamped thus far.
They could make 4/5 of each spells to be always available, while 5th spell of each branch being "unlocked" if masqueraider doesn't change its mask for 1 or 2 turns maybe.
that sounds unbelievably annoying
you'd be creating an unleashed blade situation where the spell is a nuisance so everyone ends up ignoring it after the hype dies down

The spell should be unlocked in the same way it is now - the minute you put on the mask

there is absolutely no reason to take 3 steps backwards with a revamp that defeats the entire point of the revamp

You should be rewarded for switching masks often throughout the fight not for wearing one mask for the entire battle never taking it off

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824883  Replies : 68  Views : 2206
posté Yesterday - 10:48:10 | #18
Im sensing some jealousy towards my "veteran" status

Is that why you're so mad? You feel like your opinion isnt relevant?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824831  Replies : 50  Views : 1107
posté Yesterday - 09:23:12 | #19
Those aren't compass treasures those are IDS (the top) and jumpin gap jacks (the bottom)

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #824807  Replies : 177  Views : 69219
posté Yesterday - 08:59:32 | #20
It kind of already is like that since spitoon, psykout, classablanca are all wp burst spells

I wouldnt mind those spells being limited with the others open

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824801  Replies : 68  Views : 2206