MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
5366 Posts (4.19 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 08:23:26 | #1

Quote (maisafie @ 02 September 2014 08:00) *
1 hour untill server closes ! happy maintenance
this is regular weekly maintenance not the update

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769111  Replies : 16  Views : 758
posté Today - 08:23:03 | #2

Quote (XsamsaralotusX @ 31 August 2014 16:49) *
When we the international community can use the steam wallet?
When can the french community use the steam wallet?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769109  Replies : 16  Views : 758
posté Today - 07:28:16 | #3

Quote (Asthis @ 02 September 2014 07:21) *
Yeah who wants to sit there for a whole minute when your team mate decides to go AFK without telling you.
And sometimes longer if you pk someone and they spawn a coney, drheller, mask double, sram double and wait out their turns in spite.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769093  Replies : 33  Views : 747
posté Today - 07:20:23 | #4

Quote (Asthis @ 02 September 2014 07:19) *
That would make the Otomai relic a lot easier to make.
This would solve the issue of otomais not taking fragments to but then I see them making the otomai untradable without an aura or title lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769089  Replies : 8  Views : 282
posté Today - 07:01:41 | #5
Idk about you guys but i'm extremely happy about this not making it into the game

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769085  Replies : 33  Views : 747
posté Today - 07:00:13 | #6
Melee or aoe

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #769084  Replies : 3  Views : 123
posté Today - 06:36:03 | #7
Careful some people think buffing crafters is spoonfeeding xD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769079  Replies : 8  Views : 282
posté Today - 06:07:35 | #8

Quote (Pizzly @ 01 September 2014 21:17) *
Hi I was just wondering if this guide was pve or a pvp build?
Both

I literally never pvp outside of random duel requests at temple once in a blue moon it does pretty good in pvp but that's just because mask is over powered right now (which is funny a couple of months ago people would have laughed at that statement)

I heal and do damage its pretty self explanatory that it's good at both pvp and pve

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - September 02, 2014, 06:09:51.
Thread : Guides  Preview message : #769067  Replies : 123  Views : 16781
posté Today - 01:19:44 | #9

Quote (wakflorez @ 01 September 2014 23:14) *
now that is just obnoxious

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769004  Replies : 59  Views : 1556
posté Today - 01:19:07 | #10

Quote (ThatDude01 @ 02 September 2014 00:23) *
Can someone explain why they are adding this system or point me towards a post that does so?
It's a way of preventing the issue that everyone was initially worried about with this gear revamp in the first place.

Everyone ending up wearing the exact same gear because its the best damage in slot

It gives people other options to go for based on their spells

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #769003  Replies : 23  Views : 1074
posté Yesterday - 12:12:16 | #11
it's honestly a much needed nerf feca shields were damn near impossible to break on beta

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768564  Replies : 13  Views : 340
posté Yesterday - 12:04:15 | #12

Quote (Drueric @ 01 September 2014 11:53) *

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 01 September 2014 01:42) *
Did you miss read my post?
Quote me and reply to direct sentences if you can.

No where in my post says that your concept should be implemented.

You can group in 1 high level fight and get all that exp ina few minutes that you might get crafting for hours.

No change is needed. Powerleveling is an intended feature of the game. Use it.
So you're okay with plvling which is the literal definition of spoon feeding but call getting a minimal amount of exp towards your character level from crafting spoon feeding and a feature that would destroy the game?

I'm sorry but what
Like seriously what i'm just blown away right now at this logic

Also @Drowns they have proven that they are literally just a forum troll. I wouldn't give it anymore attention as there is no discussion happening right now just the person repeating themselves over and over again to stir up shit

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - September 01, 2014, 12:05:19.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768560  Replies : 72  Views : 714
posté Yesterday - 11:52:15 | #13

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 01 September 2014 11:48) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 September 2014 11:43) *

Your stubborn attitude is why your opinion can't be taken seriously how am I supposed to listen to you if you don't have the confidence to explain yourself?

lel
And that is coming from a hypocrite? Who asks for facts but doesn't present any himself ?

lel, the hypocrisy just keeps leaking out from your pores sir.
Go read my post that you edited everything out of just to reply to my quote to you.

Not repeating myself to someone who is obsessed with repeating themselves not stooping down to your level of stupidity and trolling.

Also stop using words incorrectly. It's demeaning.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768552  Replies : 72  Views : 714
posté Yesterday - 11:43:44 | #14
Because it doesn't make wakfu easier and it's not handing someone something for doing nothing as you seem to believe.

Your stubborn attitude is why your opinion can't be taken seriously how am I supposed to listen to you if you don't have the confidence to explain yourself?

lel

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768547  Replies : 72  Views : 714
posté Yesterday - 11:23:55 | #15

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 01 September 2014 10:55) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 01 September 2014 10:17) *
And they wouldn't be progressing faster they would be progressing at the same rate if not still slower than you would by doing something else. What is wrong with this exactly other than the fact that "you don't like it". Show some facts instead of spewing that you don't agree with it and that's why it is wrong because that's not good enough.
Your logic makes no sense
Again explain to me how it hasn't because so far you have yet to use any facts other than opinion we get it you don't like the idea of it no need to continue shouting in an empty room because nobody else is sharing your opinion

Use some logic please i'll be waiting

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768541  Replies : 72  Views : 714
posté Yesterday - 10:17:32 | #16
I don't think you should just flat out get character exp from leveling a craft but I do however believe that you should get better compensation for doing so in order to make professions more attractive. We need more instances like the crafting seals they were a great start don't get me wrong but we need more of this.

Something else I should point out is that the "points" you get for leveling are called EXPERIENCE it's a point you get for experiencing something increasing your characters abilities keeping this in mind I do not see a reason at all that it shouldn't be incorporated into the characters over all level. After all you are gaining experience by taking on a trade are you not?

The people saying it's spoon feeding aren't looking at the bigger picture. Making professions more attractive will boost the economy. It would make more items like consumables, bread, gear show up on the market making everyone have a way to make money and making the market less gear focused.

Instead of being selfish take a step back and look at all the good it would do for the game in general. Spoon feeding someone is to give them something for doing nothing and doing a profession is FAR from doing nothing.

Quote (AnonymousXeroxGuy @ 01 September 2014 01:33) *

Quote (dawgyv72 @ 01 September 2014 01:17) *
Xero, the numbers I put out where just place holders. Of course having +100 Wisdom for the next 20 fights doesnt make sense, I was just creating an EXAMPLE. It was just an idea. The amount of experience you gain can always be modified so that there is a good flow between receiving experience through craft relative to your character level, profession level, craft difficulty, all that.

It's like you've been ignoring everything I have mentioned and are stuck in your own world right now. Sorry to be rude but its very difficult to get you to understand that and I don't know of another way to put it.
It seems as if you have been ignoring everything I have been saying as well. As I have already explained your concept whether its +10 wisdom or +100 wisdom doesn't have any purpose. The only reason you have given is simply because you personally want to craft and level at the same time which isn't realistic. You are just asking for a way to progress faster.

Theres no need to get angry, If you don't want to talk with me because I am explaining why I disagree with you then you don't have to reply to me.
And they wouldn't be progressing faster they would be progressing at the same rate if not still slower than you would by doing something else. What is wrong with this exactly other than the fact that "you don't like it". Show some facts instead of spewing that you don't agree with it and that's why it is wrong because that's not good enough.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768534  Replies : 72  Views : 714
posté Yesterday - 10:05:03 | #17

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 29 August 2014 09:36) *

As for masqueraiders, maybe its me but i think all of water spells of masqueraider should be ranged (2+ or 3+ cell distance) to make it really a coward mask. Blocking your back with double (to not jump away) and then attacking in melee for highest dmg output as a coward is... not cowardly at all! If all of water spells were unable to be cast in close combat, then Masq could like... you know... actually DODGE! With Artful dodger it wouldn't loose the MP used to move 1 cell back and the theme of being a coward would be fullfilled. I'd say that some spells could have even higher range in water branch. If masqueraider want to fight in close combat then it would swap to air mask. IF it would want to hit multiple enemies and either chase or escape from tight spot then it would go crazy with fire mask. This change would make Masqueraider more of a warrior who change its playstyle when needed.
This is why I prefer air/water masqueraider over air/fire

When I want to fight in melee I put on the classic mask when I want to fight in range I put on coward

I want all the spells or rather most of them to have about the same range as spitfall if not +1 more they shouldn't have cra range obviously but maybe a little bit less than that would be perfect.

I mean come on now enutrofs of all classes have range that can almost compete with cras with how small the damn maps in this game are. Allow the one class beside cra that wants to be cowardly and attack from far away have better range.

And please as i've already pointed out give us shields from dofus like you gave srams traps ;_; I want to heal and give out coag to be a somewhat useful support

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768533  Replies : 78  Views : 2100
posté Yesterday - 09:37:03 | #18
You can link both remington and nox servers to steam at this time unfortunately.

If you linked an existing ankama account to steam you can still play that account on the regular wakfu client. If you created a new account through steam I say submit a ticket they are pretty fast with steam related issues as they fixed mine almost instantly

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768525  Replies : 5  Views : 224
posté Yesterday - 09:33:38 | #19

Quote (Chompers @ 01 September 2014 08:34) *

Quote (Asthis @ 01 September 2014 03:14) *
PvPing against each other on the same IP is just too abusive. People were already planning on killing their own alts over and over to get PvP points and that's not the point of PvP.

What's preventing friends / guildmates from sharing pvp kills with each others alts or do they use a ranking system so killing people with more points rewards you more and less can actually punish you?
You don't gain points unless you kill someone of equal or around your point number

Or higher

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768523  Replies : 12  Views : 332
posté Yesterday - 07:56:46 | #20

Quote (JohnyWes @ 01 September 2014 07:52) *
Is fire masq 4th spell really melee? I was sure, it'll be distance!
I was wondering that as well for classtanet and classablanca lol I should do some testing on beta

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #768505  Replies : 23  Views : 1074