No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
5529 Posts (4.26 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 06:22:56 | #1
it's hatespawns sacrier wearing my masqueraider costume

It's the mask emblem but in costume form so any class can wear it

And if you click and drag the image to a new tab you can see the name of the aura in the url

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777362  Replies : 10  Views : 321
posté Today - 04:29:58 | #2

Quote (okina-neko @ 18 September 2014 04:25) *
The Top Common class as shown in the screenshot is

Feca ( Brickwall, there no special way to get around, they just have to get into a good spot, tank tank tank tank tank tank tank, if you think you can out range it, think again, Feca has Range Buff, Feca can Lock you, Feca can prevents you from teleporting )

Panda ( Have fun getting thrown around like a ball )

Mask ( Master of First turn KO, enough said)

Sadida ( Particularly doll, there has been an increasing of this class recently on APAC server, while they serve as a nuisance in PvE, they're extremely broken in PvP. My take is developer spent too much time trying to improve them in PvE not knowing the influence in PvP )
If you're still getting one turned by masks of equal level after the new stat system you're bad at the game and need to fix your stats lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777330  Replies : 15  Views : 384
posté Today - 04:14:45 | #3
Not to mention the top 3 spots on dathuras riktus are all srams lmao

This proves absolutely nothing considering most people who aren't rocks are farming merit with alts

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777327  Replies : 15  Views : 384
posté Today - 04:04:42 | #4
I'm too lazy to dig it up on skype

I'll go tell hatespawn to do it

apparently he was to lazy and made me do it :@

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777321  Replies : 10  Views : 321
posté Today - 01:26:42 | #5

Quote (Uiasdnmb @ 18 September 2014 01:19) *
I really like them from artistic point of view, but PLEASE fix the levels!
They all look bland and colorless compared to the "old" new ones.

This is how I'd fix them up (and this is basic photoshop operation):
Click here (imgur link)
I was thinking the same thing and holy shit the difference between the two

Sabi please take a look at these and see if you guys can fix it?  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777266  Replies : 42  Views : 513
posté Yesterday - 21:48:02 | #6
@pickles
It's not that I feel like those extra few levels will entice me again for the stat points but from what I can recall someone said we will see the old drop rates again around 170ish

Idk I just miss feeling like I achieved something with friends as a team which is partially why I wanted a new UB but I digress everything just seems kinda pointless now lol

@ Tommy

Please don't take that post as a personal attack on you it was a legitimate question that was not meant to come off as derogatory

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777185  Replies : 163  Views : 3461
posté Yesterday - 20:56:24 | #7

Quote (BrainIsAjar @ 17 September 2014 20:40) *
we have similar tastes
It's all good haha i'm just messin with you

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777166  Replies : 42  Views : 513
posté Yesterday - 20:53:12 | #8

Quote (FleaFeca @ 17 September 2014 20:51) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 September 2014 20:25) *
I'm a single boxer who plays maybe 1 - 2 hours a day and sometimes I don't play at all for a day or two sometimes more because of the fact that I have a life.

This isn't the problem at all
Yet you still feel the need to tell everyone who doesn't care how bored you are. Get a wife
Is the new epic wakfu meme to make alt accounts with the iop forum avatar to troll with? Because i'm all about this epic new meme #wakfushitposting

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777164  Replies : 163  Views : 3461
posté Yesterday - 20:31:21 | #9

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 17 September 2014 17:48) *
I wish the avatar was retroactively replaced in past posts.

just takes a while to happen i guess
I can't win with you lmao

I finally change my avatar after forever and you pick the same one AGAIN

I give up

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777157  Replies : 42  Views : 513
posté Yesterday - 20:25:32 | #10

Quote (Chompers @ 17 September 2014 20:14) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 September 2014 20:02) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 17 September 2014 20:00) *
I'm having a lot of fun, and I'm very happy to see a gradual progress being made after each Dungeon run, in the form of 10 Tokens.

It's an awesome system. Makes it fun to play again My Guild agrees: the numbers online, and the capping out of 9,000 GP for the last 2 weeks speaks for itself.
What are you gonna do when you token every piece of gear that you want to finish your character?

What are you gonna do when you're done?

because right now my character is 100% done he has the best possible gear for every slot and i'm bored out of my mind. I haven't felt like logging in at all because there's nothing to do or farm anymore.

Start another character or work on crafting or do PvP as that's a big thing now.

Every MMO has a endgame but it's what you do with it and how much more content they release that counts.
I'm just saying this whole thing is great and all but people and when I say this I don't mean just me as I know of several others in the same boat are getting bored already.

Everything is "too easy" now everyone rejoices over this now but idk maybe i'm wrong for hoping 170 - 180 gets here asap so the drop rates go back to normal

Bracing myself to get shot at by everyone and their mother for saying that

Quote (Rieveoo @ 17 September 2014 20:25) *
Go have life. Read a good book, work part-time jobs, try a new game or start playing a new class until new contents get updated. You dont have to play wakfu everyday you know right.
I'm a single boxer who plays maybe 1 - 2 hours a day and sometimes I don't play at all for a day or two sometimes more because of the fact that I have a life.

This isn't the problem at all

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - September 17, 2014, 20:27:31.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777152  Replies : 163  Views : 3461
posté Yesterday - 20:02:17 | #11

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 17 September 2014 20:00) *
I'm having a lot of fun, and I'm very happy to see a gradual progress being made after each Dungeon run, in the form of 10 Tokens.

It's an awesome system. Makes it fun to play again My Guild agrees: the numbers online, and the capping out of 9,000 GP for the last 2 weeks speaks for itself.
What are you gonna do when you token every piece of gear that you want to finish your character?

What are you gonna do when you're done?

because right now my character is 100% done he has the best possible gear for every slot and i'm bored out of my mind. I haven't felt like logging in at all because there's nothing to do or farm anymore.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777140  Replies : 163  Views : 3461
posté Yesterday - 18:49:14 | #12
I wanna say that's another topic for another day but knowing ankama they'd do something like 1 UB token = 10 frags

But that's only if they made UB specific relics for HC mode which idk I mean i'd love that but hate it at the same time?

I think id want a relic cape for black crow that's bigger wings than the BC cape  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777107  Replies : 163  Views : 3461
posté Yesterday - 16:27:45 | #13

Quote (John-LV @ 17 September 2014 16:12) *
I just wonder, how much damage 3-element build lose over water/air build?
None at all.

I was 1200 as water/air and i'm 1200 as tribrid

I technically gained damage from it if you think of it in the way that I gained 2 new spells for an element I didn't have before.

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #777045  Replies : 14  Views : 723
posté Yesterday - 16:26:20 | #14

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 17 September 2014 08:49) *

Quote (picklesaregood @ 17 September 2014 04:50) *
1) people are getting relics in 1-2 days
3) the end game of this game is revolved entirely around getting relics, thus if the end game is easily achievable what is there left for these players?
The thing is, we only really have about 3/4 of the game at the moment. Theres still a good 40 or so levels to go and maybe more if the devs decide to go beyond 200. We also have to remember that for a good portion of players - (f2p) - it will take twice as long as a non-boosted player.
So we're not really at the end game, end-game now (lvl 160) is caught between mid and late game and I agree, its difficult to balance the game for content which isnt even out yet.
But getting gear beyond lvl 175 will be similar to / a little faster than it is now, before it then declines. This is ideal in my opinion, but it will test those already at 160 waiting for this to come :x
People used this argument with the dupes and that didn't change the fact that it impacted the game in a negative way. It may not be the end game in the future but its the end game NOW and right now that's what matters not whats gonna happen a year from now.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777044  Replies : 163  Views : 3461
posté Yesterday - 15:51:48 | #15
Oh wow thank you nox16

;o; I had looked everywhere in astrub but didn't have any luck finding them I was also looking in the city though which with its revamp is pretty cluttered so idk

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #777034  Replies : 145  Views : 33656
posté Yesterday - 06:47:02 | #16
I'm personally gonna continue using DV epps but everybody has been telling me to use souleater (I don't really see the difference but if youre gonna aim for something to break out of harry boots id say go for the souleater)

you could farm apothecloakery while farming the souleater as well which is the best tribrid cape right now i'm like halfway into my cape token wise just haven't had time lately to play as much

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #776895  Replies : 74  Views : 3997
posté Yesterday - 01:55:31 | #17

Quote (TaobaSanjuro @ 17 September 2014 00:36) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 17 September 2014 00:26) *
It seems to me like we need another ultimate boss

We're due for one were all 160 right now and the last ultimate boss we had was 120

I know theyre hard to balance ankama but weve been waiting for a certain *coughs* big sandhill *coughs* for a long time now.

I need a real challenge
We really do need Big Sandhill or something. It'd be kind of cool to have it be an offshoot of Oh Why Me Ohwymi, maybe with some antlion monsters or something, but...

Alternately, fight an avatar of the Gods. :V

Or UB Hard Modes. *shudders uncontrollably*
I'd be all about HC mode on UBs but i'm afraid it would piss off the casuals even more than they already are.

HC black crow dear god I can't even begin to imagine

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - September 17, 2014, 01:56:54.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776834  Replies : 163  Views : 3461
posté Yesterday - 00:26:52 | #18
It seems to me like we need another ultimate boss

We're due for one were all 160 right now and the last ultimate boss we had was 120

I know theyre hard to balance ankama but weve been waiting for a certain *coughs* big sandhill *coughs* for a long time now.

I need a real challenge

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #776798  Replies : 163  Views : 3461
posté September 16, 2014, 20:27:16 | #19
Anything with ranged aoe to compliment masks mostly melee combat

Fogger, Xelor, Cra would be good options as well as enutrof

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #776723  Replies : 74  Views : 3997
posté September 16, 2014, 20:16:36 | #20
If you read the earth/fire/water/air resist/damage stats carefully they all give ALL damage not damage for that element meaning you want to evenly stat ALL of them for the resists since you will get the same damage no matter what you do

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #776718  Replies : 14  Views : 723