Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
7110 Posts (4.98 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 18:03:44 | #1

Quote (Asgreth @ 28 January 2015 17:43) *
I think it's safe to assume that whatever was in the previous beta update is now live.
(With the obvious exception of hero and Iop/Cra stuff)

EDIT: Or not, whatever, check stuff vs. this thread:
Click here

DOUBLEEDIT: Okay, let's assume that just the Enu stuff made it in, and maybe other non-class stuff as well. *shrug*
Psychopath mask buff didn't make it in yet

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824928  Replies : 6  Views : 157
posté Today - 18:02:58 | #2

Quote (Neneko88 @ 28 January 2015 17:51) *

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 28 January 2015 17:37) *
by ankama team, you mean the pair of developers who are assigned the task?

as a software engineer, let me just say these guys seem to work pretty fast. need more staff though.
Look back at closed beta when they only had one class designer (Talentyre) and he revamped all classes in 1 year
And they obviously weren't perfect considering how much theyv been changed since then

I'm fine with waiting for revamps if they are going to not rush them and actually put some effort in.

So far they have been good would you rather they rush straight to sadida and have it still be shitty after the revamp or would you rather wait and have it be good because they put time into it?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824926  Replies : 19  Views : 193
posté Today - 17:37:45 | #3
Pandora looking good now

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824920  Replies : 6  Views : 157
posté Today - 17:36:56 | #4

Quote (FinroyThePuppeteer @ 28 January 2015 17:26) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 January 2015 16:25) *
Ladies and gentleman

I think Zhao has returned
Btw, what happened to that guy? XD
ive been asking that same question for a few weeks now I miss him XD

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824918  Replies : 19  Views : 193
posté Today - 17:23:16 | #5
that seems incredibly dumb granted when I did farmer it was well over a year ago I think I still played on nox at the time

This whole kelba thing just seems new to me lmao I hope they fix it though if they intend on keeping corn out of kelba

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824911  Replies : 31  Views : 765
posté Today - 17:01:20 | #6

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 28 January 2015 16:46) *

Corn will not be present on Kelba not an agricultural area
but.... its the only place to grow corn... watch this get removed without another place being put in. (besides havenworlds)
pretty sure you can grow it in steamulating shore?

And possibly singing fields its been a long time since I leveled farmer

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824901  Replies : 31  Views : 765
posté Today - 16:25:38 | #7
Ladies and gentleman

I think Zhao has returned

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824888  Replies : 19  Views : 193
posté Today - 16:08:17 | #8

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 28 January 2015 13:22) *

Quote (Agosta @ 28 January 2015 01:05) *
My guess is that either all spells will be openly available to all masks worn with bonus effects per branch, or they'll limit the last spell to be an execution type spell like they've been doing with every other class revamped thus far.
They could make 4/5 of each spells to be always available, while 5th spell of each branch being "unlocked" if masqueraider doesn't change its mask for 1 or 2 turns maybe.
that sounds unbelievably annoying
you'd be creating an unleashed blade situation where the spell is a nuisance so everyone ends up ignoring it after the hype dies down

The spell should be unlocked in the same way it is now - the minute you put on the mask

there is absolutely no reason to take 3 steps backwards with a revamp that defeats the entire point of the revamp

You should be rewarded for switching masks often throughout the fight not for wearing one mask for the entire battle never taking it off

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824883  Replies : 62  Views : 1954
posté Today - 10:48:10 | #9
Im sensing some jealousy towards my "veteran" status

Is that why you're so mad? You feel like your opinion isnt relevant?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824831  Replies : 34  Views : 833
posté Today - 09:23:12 | #10
Those aren't compass treasures those are IDS (the top) and jumpin gap jacks (the bottom)

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #824807  Replies : 177  Views : 69102
posté Today - 08:59:32 | #11
It kind of already is like that since spitoon, psykout, classablanca are all wp burst spells

I wouldnt mind those spells being limited with the others open

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824801  Replies : 62  Views : 1954
posté Today - 08:22:34 | #12
Waaaaa waaaaaa I don't wanna support ankama I just wanna leech off of their free game

that's what you sound like right now

If you don't wanna pay for the hero system then create 6 free accounts and multibox

A lot of us have jobs and can afford to pay to make the game a little easier for us - it's still cheaper than multiboxing so it's a win win

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824793  Replies : 34  Views : 833
posté Today - 08:19:20 | #13

Quote (MuriCat @ 28 January 2015 06:13) *
What helmet is that in the picture?
Click here

Quote (Squexy @ 27 January 2015 16:24) *
Isn't barrier a great skill for this kind of tanky play style?
Barrier only protects you from attacks that come from outside of the barrier

it's also very expensive and greats a fairly large glyph making it difficult to make use of

Thread : Guides  Preview message : #824792  Replies : 12  Views : 2418
posté Today - 07:57:00 | #14

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 28 January 2015 06:33) *

Quote (Merriden @ 28 January 2015 06:27) *

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 28 January 2015 01:23) *
lol kids

He's like twice your and my age.
Being mature is not a question of age.
You still use the word retarded as an insult and it's 2015

Please don't start trying to say you're mature lmao

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824783  Replies : 28  Views : 996
posté Today - 07:52:50 | #15

Quote (BigWillyStyles @ 28 January 2015 06:29) *
The way that Vetern 6 boxers hard work is being devalued is for the Following reasons:
-Casual players can now achieve the same feats with less time invested
-The same thing can be accomplished with 2 accounts instead of 6
-The other 4 accounts become cumbersome to use, and puts the 6 boxer now at a disadvantage to a dualboxer running 6 characters via hero system
-Ankama is less likely to have customers that booster 6 accounts, perhaps missing out on some revenue
-The entire economy will go through massive changes, and most will get screwed over in this aspect
-Things on beta have nothing to do with Main Server, it's just to 'test' possible features and ideas. Some things are designed but should not be used because their effects could be too devastating(off topic, but nuclear weapons could be a possible example of that, seeing their effect on an environment)

I have played Ankama games for over 8 years, and the small changes that 'everyone want's' can have larger impacts than initially prospected. I'm not saying "It's a bad idea" I'm saying, before we make changes that can have massive impact on the culture, community and playstyle of the game, all things should be considered in the long-term of the game, players, ect. The current system is entirely optional already(running multiple clients), but giving incentive (Multipliers on same account) to using alts from the same account on a single client, is different than someone choosing to run another client (extra work involved, with extra reward but no multiplier)
Multiboxing is unhealthy for the game and pushes people away

Hero system is the answer to this and allows everyone to multibox while still supporting ankama (it is not going to be free)

If you're gonna get this mad over it just because everyone else is finally getting a little help from ankama to make multiboxing more accessible then the door is right over there don't let it hit you on the way out.

Hero system is coming, it's already been made and it's been on beta for months.

Get over it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824781  Replies : 34  Views : 833
posté Today - 07:39:52 | #16

Quote (Neneko88 @ 27 January 2015 18:57) *
Go to beta to where amakna used to be in kelba and you will see riktus there again
Or read Azael's post

we will fair possible to have an improved version of the zone 1 Friday with the program fixes / enhancements:- Ecosystem Apparition Zone 1 and 2- Monsters zone 2 will be in a version very "WIP"- Debug the main quest zone 1- Reduction of the texts of the main quest zone 1- Added quests pins zone 1- Addition of side quests zone 1- Added NPC in the market to give it a little more life- Added cutscene on qp zone 1To answer the various questions:- The family of the zone 1 will be the Crows with a small visual refresh.- The corbacave is there and will not be changed, we are to see if the weather will allow us to review the final boss of the dungeon.- Corn will not be present on Kelba not an agricultural area.- Kelba is autonomous is not directly a territory Amaknan (it will be the same for Dragos).- The HDV Kelba be replaced.- The passage between Amakna Kelba and will be free for the "nation" Riktus. We are seeing to add the fight that existed in the old version (instead of paying).And for information about excluded the island I give you an appointment to live this week (must be a little teaser ...).See you soon, I will try to give you news of the week on the evolution of the site.

Click here
Incredible they are even working on getting the old fight back

thats some intense shit I really hope they figure out a way to bring that back it was so fun

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824778  Replies : 31  Views : 765
posté Yesterday - 19:13:29 | #17
Can someone ping me when they get updated on beta so I can update main post with pictures

ive been to busy to check

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824554  Replies : 893  Views : 32701
posté Yesterday - 18:29:19 | #18

Quote (Amarok56 @ 27 January 2015 11:47) *
That's pretty cool ! Do you know when we can expect those new effects in game ?

My current masqueraider (only 40) he's air/fire, with those changes, I seriously consider going Fire/air.
Should come when the cra/iop revamp update happens

sometime in February I believe

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #824545  Replies : 3  Views : 246
posté Yesterday - 17:57:32 | #19

Quote (Agosta @ 27 January 2015 17:49) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 27 January 2015 17:36) *
Which buff are you referring to? Because psychopath mask buff isn't as great as people who don't play mask are making it out to be

Is it because the buff isn't that great, or because the AP regen is just that much better?
It's not that the buff isn't great it's that in order to benefit from it you need to sacrifice 90% of the "good" spells that masks have

It was never just the mask it's the entire fire branch that the mask unlocks being bad as well

seeing what they did with beacons on cra i'm assuming something similar will happen with masks and hopefully we can use them all with all spells in the future. I do however have plans on trying out carnival + psychopath mask on a sacrier

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824535  Replies : 62  Views : 1954
posté Yesterday - 17:36:46 | #20
Which buff are you referring to? Because psychopath mask buff isn't as great as people who don't play mask are making it out to be

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #824527  Replies : 62  Views : 1954