Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
5836 Posts (4.39 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 13:22:36 | #1

Quote (Neuroid @ 20 October 2014 12:42) *
Worst dungeon boss design still goes to Hagen-Daz.

Sooo boring and annoying for no apparent reason, the only dungeon I would never visit again even if i needed to.
Agreed

Honestly one of the worst dungeons in the game with lenald at a close second

there is absolutely no reason to run either of these

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788929  Replies : 9  Views : 409
posté Today - 12:10:31 | #2
Yeah I knew it was a bit of a stretch to consider them somewhere in the middle

But on the subject of zaaps is it ever explained how they work? If the eliatropes are all gone etc etc where do the zaaps come from or rather who "turns them on" I guess would be the word for it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788921  Replies : 1132  Views : 37013
posté Today - 11:24:03 | #3
It has very little point nyne

It's only active when you are at level cap when it honestly should be active ALWAYS.

It's entire point is to "drain" exp from one spell into another so if you are in an instance where you can't afford a respec or don't want to respec just because you want to try one spell like you have homing arrow at level 160 but you want plague arrow instead you'd put homing in the square and as you fight it will take the exp from homing and put it into plague slowly

tl;dr it's a half assed mechanic that wasn't very well thought out

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788915  Replies : 7  Views : 136
posté Today - 10:11:38 | #4
Masqs i'd argue are both iop and sadida but this is tricky probably more so sadida

But other than otomai himself being a feca i'm not sure what youre referring to because otomai is a person not a class

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788898  Replies : 1132  Views : 37013
posté Today - 08:46:47 | #5

Quote (mikexthetyrant @ 20 October 2014 08:40) *
Being an Enutrof i would like to put in my 2 kamas on this. This game is a WORLD OF MAGIC, meaning anything can happen at any given time. For all we know it could be the Eliatrope class or a sub class to the Eliatrope class. For all we know it could be a new Sidekick. (Hint Hint click the spoiler for a link to the Dofus Website)

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
They released a new Side kick recently on Dofus. Seems like the portal thing is similar to this video but not really. i think its the new sidekick.Click here
Except it's already been confirmed to be a new class and its the voyagers not eliatropes

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788888  Replies : 136  Views : 3947
posté Today - 08:19:48 | #6

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 20 October 2014 07:50) *
As great as it is to see a new class, I would rather see the team working on creating it shift their efforts into fixing / revamping the less desireable classes. Otherwise its placing blocks on to a pretty dodgy foundation and just ends up looking like this :U

While I can understand and appreciate this mindset a lot of people have stopped playing lately because of boredom with the game being to easy. Revamping classes is nice but a new class is going to bring (at least me) back to the game. It's both good and bad I suppose.

Class revamps would be nice but they're gonna ignore mask until the dawn of time like they did fecas I can see it now so I have very little interest

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788885  Replies : 136  Views : 3947
posté Today - 04:11:09 | #7

Quote (Taku- @ 20 October 2014 04:09) *
considering that there's been talk of modifying all the classes to use final damage (ala srams), I think a lot of people would probably be pissed if they released a new class to properly fit within the new combat mechanics before they touched up all the existing classes. I wouldn't be happy about it, myself.

But those same people are not happy to begin with that they're potentially going to do it so piecemeal, and it's going to be three months (september - december) after the first class revamp that they fix the next, which is just plain absurd after such sweeping changes that tended to favor the one class that got the revamp at the same time.
and thats IF we dont have a repeat of last time where they get through barely half the revamps and then have to start over again

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788836  Replies : 136  Views : 3947
posté Today - 04:07:58 | #8
Click here

I'm well aware of the image from beta I was referring to them being in playable form.

Link taken from a post made on my blog over 2 years ago

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788834  Replies : 136  Views : 3947
posté Today - 02:26:25 | #9
The only person to date that was brakmar and could access bontas HQ was yesway and that was because SE-Derek teleported yesway to him (and i'm sure he didn't mean for something like that to happen)

That whole yugonets thing sounds like a false rumor

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788825  Replies : 11  Views : 529
posté Today - 02:24:36 | #10

Quote (picklesaregood @ 20 October 2014 00:31) *

Quote (Wareen-Peace @ 20 October 2014 00:29) *

Quote (picklesaregood @ 20 October 2014 00:07) *
*shrink*
If it's any consolation, this class becoming a reality sooner rather than later is most likely not happening.

The Masqueraiders took forever to release and there was proof of those dropping nearly a year and a half before they actually became playable.

I wouldn't be too worried about it....

holy jesus are serious 1 year and a half?

i have not been around that long, fogs and masq were already out when i started

but were they in beta cause this class being in beta already is a good sign of a "earlier" release i think
There was no sign of masks at all in beta we knew they were going to come because they were a class in dofus and were brought up several times but it literally took them 2 years after release to make masks

Foggers came out BEFORE they finished masks that should say something which is why I feel like the class feels rushed and its play style doesn't match dofus at all

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788823  Replies : 136  Views : 3947
posté Yesterday - 15:47:57 | #11

Quote (Wareen-Peace @ 19 October 2014 15:40) *
I must say, the air branch is looking pretty good for ranged damage!

Setting up enough portals at the right angles will really cripple an enemy trying to kite you.
Yeah i'm really enjoying air/water so far

I also love having the freedom to pop out of a portal hit someone and then go away again

I just feel like in real combat the time it takes to set them up could make things difficult would be very nice on bosses but to time consuming for the effort on normal fights

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788711  Replies : 136  Views : 3947
posté Yesterday - 15:06:40 | #12
Al howin didn't start until like the literal end of october and went into november last year calm your bean

I'm not even saying this to be rude i'm just saying you really don't want to rush the event last year it was a buggy horrible mess I don't care if they take some time to make sure its not complete shit this year

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788700  Replies : 3  Views : 293
posté Yesterday - 14:49:33 | #13
I took a screenshot of the range of the portal for reference

Deciding to actually sit down and test it and figure out how they work and its honestly quite pleasant? not nearly as bad as I thought way better then rails

But wish I could make more than 2 maybe theres a passive im missing to make more

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788697  Replies : 136  Views : 3947
posté Yesterday - 13:43:48 | #14

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 19 October 2014 13:05) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 19 October 2014 11:42) *

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 19 October 2014 11:39) *
How so you use these portals actually for yourself or spells, because I can't seem to manage in beta...
I haven't quite been able to figure it out either but based on a screenshot in this thread certain spells can be cast through the portals to go through to another portal which seems like something that requires a lot of setting up and can be really powerful if set up but will be ultimately ignored like rails on foggernauts
portals dont dissapear unless u make em ... so set them once and have control of all the map :p
Can the range be modified? I didn't level the specialties at all when I was testing and the portals range to be placed seemed kinda low to me

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788686  Replies : 136  Views : 3947
posté Yesterday - 11:42:49 | #15

Quote (GrimackReapum @ 19 October 2014 11:39) *
How so you use these portals actually for yourself or spells, because I can't seem to manage in beta...
I haven't quite been able to figure it out either but based on a screenshot in this thread certain spells can be cast through the portals to go through to another portal which seems like something that requires a lot of setting up and can be really powerful if set up but will be ultimately ignored like rails on foggernauts

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788664  Replies : 136  Views : 3947
posté Yesterday - 10:56:26 | #16
I'm well aware it was a joke

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788653  Replies : 11  Views : 529
posté Yesterday - 10:41:16 | #17

Quote (Hudski @ 19 October 2014 10:39) *

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 18 October 2014 23:58) *
We need Yugo's hat, shirt and pants.

-Rizarealm

Dofus has the hat. Actually upon looking, Dofus has a full set for Yugo including his shoes, so they should just port it to Wakfu.
the next relic first relic "set"

4 piece set 25 fragments per piece full set grants aura

hat, breastplate, epps, boots

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788650  Replies : 11  Views : 529
posté Yesterday - 08:55:03 | #18

Quote (WwhitecrowW @ 19 October 2014 08:52) *
Once upon a time in the land of Wakfu, people of various nations could not enter the earlier sections of other nations (the gobbal and tofu territories and starting area). To stop people, there were toll booths preventing people without the proper passport from entering. If you wore yugonets, you were able to play in those other nations beginning areas. They've long since removed this - making yugonets just an easter egg.
Ive been playing since beta and I don't remember this do you have some sort of source or proof? I'm interested now because I literally had no idea

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788640  Replies : 11  Views : 529
posté Yesterday - 08:38:16 | #19

A 2 month difference in post dates is a necro

This post has been edited by [MOD]Itsade - October 19, 2014, 10:36:12.
Reason for edit : Removed flames.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788634  Replies : 86  Views : 3885
posté Yesterday - 08:36:31 | #20
Wow it really does look like a flea though

that's a good eye I would have never guessed that

Edit:

Got an answer to an ask on tumblr from someone whos seen the ovas

They definitely seem to be fleas it kinda resembles joris's pet in the dofus cartoon actually?

Its good to know they are being mind controller though

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - October 19, 2014, 13:01:34.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #788633  Replies : 1132  Views : 37013