Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
8277 Posts (5.45 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 08:47:20 | #1
Brain since you seem to be on the ball with these would you perhaps consider making a blog on tumblr or something where you can exclusively post when these types of events happen in the #wakfu tag

Word tends to travel fast in this community and i'm sure a pretty large chunk of us would be much happier to frequent/check that or a thread on imps village than deal with censorship

Picaro has a tumblr but he also has no power there can't delete posts that are made on our own personal blogs after all

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856348  Replies : 19  Views : 405
posté Today - 08:06:32 | #2

Quote (EnigmaticBeing @ 28 April 2015 06:28) *
Wow they deleted the gift code translation.

Brain's original post was perfectly fine. He posted the morse code, then, in spoiler tags below it, the translation of the morse code. Anyone who feels like it can just go plug it into a morse code translator, and for those who aren't as enthralled by copy/paste, the gift code was written in the spoiler.

I guess we're going to have to rely on alternate forums for this kind of thing, like the wakfu subreddit or amakna enjin. Apparently all that's to be had here (when it comes to promotional codes) is reeeaaaalllyyy pointless censorship.
Yeahhhh yet another reason why everyone should start using imps village

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856336  Replies : 19  Views : 405
posté Today - 07:31:46 | #3
Have to say because of you I decided to make quite a few tweaks to the way i've built my masq

Now i'm hovering around 1200 damage in 3 elements, 40 block and 72 soon to be 75 all res

It's hard work but I think the benefits are worth it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856329  Replies : 87  Views : 3271
posté Today - 06:59:37 | #4
>consecutive wins
>85
>record
>196

Nice pvp mule you have there i'm impressed at your courage to post it on the forums and think we'd believe it's legit

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856324  Replies : 3  Views : 104
posté Today - 05:58:27 | #5
PM me?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856312  Replies : 29  Views : 440
posté Today - 05:26:19 | #6

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 28 April 2015 05:18) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 28 April 2015 02:03) *
Youd have to get somebody from the community to make you an account
oh theres definitely ways around it. i made my aerefel account without anyones help.
Tell me more

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856298  Replies : 29  Views : 440
posté Today - 02:30:33 | #7
If we get any new sidekicks in wakfu

this is a MUST

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856261  Replies : 51  Views : 1164
posté Today - 02:03:55 | #8
Youd have to get somebody from the community to make you an account

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856253  Replies : 29  Views : 440
posté Today - 01:47:12 | #9
Hello my guild has downed steel beak today and I have come to post a translated strat for everyone courtesy of Queen Mysaa in my guild - The translation might be a little wonky so I apologize for that i'm doing my best ;_;

Some information we may already know but i'm posting it all for organization sake and to make it easier on myself

The Boss has a spell that taps 5000 area if you are stuck to an ally (invocations do not count not)

The outside tiles remove you from the fight if you are pushed onto them or walk onto them. Do not touch them at all.

Each round Steel Beak will cast a spell that pushes everyone 5 cells.

Then he lay traps that are visible only when he cast the spell have someone in your party make note of where these are and to make absolutely sure that they do not forget. Don't let your allies anywhere near them they explode in a wrath aoe for 1700 damage.

Walking on them removes your ability to move in ALL forms including roly poly, teleports etc. It says -100 MP but it really means that it's essentially just locking you down.

The Phase 1 lasts from 80,000 to 70, 000.

In phase 1 the steel beak summons 9 Crows lvl 175 and tape the characters placed side by side (which does not happen if you place yourself properly) -

A permanent corbak killed = -1 PM. If you kill 3 Crows, you have a very useful effect that is activated. Root that will prevent you from being pushed at every turn there are nine crobaks, you can root 3 characters, very useful for passage P3

P3. -The phase lasts from 70,000 to 40,000, it is MEGA LONG AND sucks.

The boss will change every round spot and therefore push in a different direction each turn (two spots in all).

-At into phase 2 is the boss cracks (in the same place), they inflict 800 and are losing 1 pm when he poses.

-The next round the boss blew cracks on the cracks Cases + squares adjacent to cracks, inflicting 4000.

-In Phase 2 nothing fancy, stay within the safe areas and tapped little little, trying to blow up the traps with invoke instead of taking in 1700 when they explode

-At 40 000 HP the boss will go into Phase 3, he will hand over the cracks in the same place and . fly

-The next round is complicated:
1) it blew cracks
2) it makes a huge tornado that pushes an infinite number of squares in any direction (so one must be stabi or so have given root . by the Crows or be carried by a stabi panda
3) the boss arrives on the map with 3 friends invulnerable 2 kromagnons (9000 HP, a spell jump and 500 spell inflicting melee) and two korbelles (7000 HP, launches two Once an online spell that makes 500 and 1200 heal an ally in this line if there is one)

-The korbelles have windy armor which can be removed with collision damage

-The Steel Beak earns 10% of Final damage whenever someone dodges and 20% each time it is locked.

The technique is to put it in a corner blocked by two characters rather tanky / melee damage, the boss will put their 2500 / revolution (if not written) and will turn without moving.

The goal here is to quickly pass the bosses 15 000 HP to put in phase 4 before being killed by the invoked.

At 5 000 HP Steel Beak will go to P4, and stay invulnerable until the end of the round, place your characters for you to prepare to smash and heal you if necessary.

It is also strongly recommended that the boss is stabi not box it anywhere.

-It is strongly advised to kill the boss in one round then (Zobal love thank you), because if you leave it will replay.

Remove the invuln on the 4 monsters and rip their heads off

-If you get to make 15 000 in one round, you still have a bonus game: kill invocations. To turn their invulnerability, they must undergo further damage the state moves you from one or more boxes at the end of your turn. (Basically you lvl 4 status, you will move 4 spaces forward, so you start to 3 squares of a mob and look, so you'll impale you on it (outch) and off it immunity (swag).

-Once all slain monsters, there is a phase 5.

-Just kidding, there is no phase 5

That's all we know, we will put the link the video when it is available. Good luck to all!

Believe in yourself because even a "weak" class can fight Steel Beak

Hope it's understandable! I had to fix a lot of grammar mistakes and it's not perfect but you guys can get the jist of it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856242  Replies : 131  Views : 6871
posté Today - 01:03:09 | #10

Quote (Crimson-Cowboy @ 28 April 2015 00:49) *
just started the dofus cartoon, what race is lou? since cat guy calls her a puppy
Ouginak

Click here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856230  Replies : 51  Views : 1164
posté Today - 00:50:23 | #11

Quote (NadiaBell @ 28 April 2015 00:39) *
Madd, lets move to Dathura! You with me?

Quote (Madd1 @ 28 April 2015 00:09) *
I love you guys too.

-Madd,
The Last Xelor.

Ay i'll take ya'll both under my wing

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856226  Replies : 29  Views : 440
posté Yesterday - 22:48:10 | #12
From what i've heard both of our old guilds on nox aren't what they used to be so if we did move back we'd probably make a new guild

Though I know Bap is totally against moving again lol nice to see you again though!

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856190  Replies : 29  Views : 440
posté Yesterday - 21:43:03 | #13

Quote (yvernisse @ 27 April 2015 21:30) *

Quote (Christian-CAO @ 27 April 2015 03:04) *
what server is that?
Dathura !
There will not sell, is not Dora

You haven't to worry there will be no inflation on your waiter, you are too lazy lol
I can't

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856157  Replies : 44  Views : 1030
posté Yesterday - 21:11:16 | #14
Dathura inflation still confuses me because it happened almost over night. There was no progression to this point it literally went from nox prices to what we have now in the course of two days

The server is young like really young there is absolutely no reason for it and I kiiiiinda wish ankama would make some kind of an attempt to investigate it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856146  Replies : 44  Views : 1030
posté Yesterday - 20:45:39 | #15
It's always something that's confused me as to why we don't use it plenty of guilds have haven worlds with markets it just makes no sense to want to pay all that damn tax

I heard of nox using the board and got jealous to be honest lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856137  Replies : 44  Views : 1030
IDS
posté Yesterday - 20:18:17 | #16
IDS is where they kind of stepped up the difficulty as far as finding the locations goes

the previous ones where either out in the open or an obvious cave entrance

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856131  Replies : 7  Views : 184
posté Yesterday - 19:47:29 | #17

Quote (deandip @ 27 April 2015 18:04) *
You mean those aren't haven world market prices? That's from a nation market board?
nobody uses haven world market on dathura

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #856124  Replies : 44  Views : 1030
posté Yesterday - 12:10:07 | #18

Quote (Indecisium @ 27 April 2015 11:49) *
I'm not bragging and yes this was way too overpriced ! I won't play anymore, that is why I'm selling them. Good luck to anyone attempting Steel Beak, it's a great fight.
I saw you lowered them to 25

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855999  Replies : 44  Views : 1030
posté Yesterday - 12:07:17 | #19
can I bring this back

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855998  Replies : 17  Views : 1385
posté Yesterday - 09:13:01 | #20

Quote (Thannas @ 27 April 2015 08:59) *
MiniMikeh's, Gelgy's, Khfan22's... Thats what's good about Wakfu.

Those kinds of people both in game and on forum.
Awh thank you  

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #855961  Replies : 32  Views : 563