Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
8972 Posts (5.56 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 18:09:04 | #1

Quote (Madd1 @ 31 July 2015 16:06) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 31 July 2015 15:33) *
Damage vs Final Damage
Heal vs Healing performed
That's definitely pretty poorly worded/unclear on the part of the devs, I've wondered about this quite a bit too.

- Madd
The damage is what gets me sometimes they dont specifically state if its final or not even if it is i wonder if its the same in french

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893270  Replies : 10  Views : 299
posté Today - 15:50:56 | #2

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 31 July 2015 15:33) *
Damage vs Final Damage
Heal vs Healing performed
Thanks for being helpful unlike some people

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893234  Replies : 10  Views : 299
posté Today - 14:50:25 | #3

Quote (therealdudeothersfake @ 31 July 2015 14:47) *
Any class can be defeated sadida and feca are not top tier no one is.
I wish i played the same game as you

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893217  Replies : 20  Views : 748
posté Today - 14:44:30 | #4

Quote (SupersunZeratul @ 31 July 2015 07:52) *
Okay so it is essentially a "final heal" stat now unless it specifically says increases heals instead of healing done

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893214  Replies : 10  Views : 299
posté Today - 14:39:58 | #5
Ive been buying 100s of recalls off board for a few days now because I've been using them to quickly get to the haven world

Zaap cost is 50 instead of 100 and we placed it next to our phoeniz so its handy for avoiding temple

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893210  Replies : 3  Views : 171
posté Today - 05:30:07 | #6
Question for devs With the recent spell deck system there are A LOT of descriptions on spells that are unclear to me/other players

A couple examples of which are things like catch me if you can on masqueraiders

Coward mask

and Medicine

My question is since heal % has always functioned like normal damage % and not "final damage" how are these low heal % numbers calculated?

The amount these buffs give seem so minimal when you think of it like normal damage % so my question was are these a new "final heal" stat or does it function like the heal % stat?

The question also applies to catch me if you can's damage % is that final damage as well?

I've noticed this a lot on other classes to where it will say something like + 15% damage but not specify if its final or not but since the buff is so low you kind of end up assuming maybe it is final

I guess some clarification would be nice or an explanation on how the new healing stuff works ;;;;

Also to players feel free to use this thread to post your own examples that you may have questions about

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #893121  Replies : 10  Views : 299
posté Yesterday - 18:25:05 | #7
The fact that kiku was able to solo Xel past should say a lot about the state of sadida

Its a broken class regardless of what your bias tells you

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892993  Replies : 16  Views : 454
posté Yesterday - 14:43:06 | #8
Gvg and prims have not been mentioned in over a year by the devs there is no reason to believe they are coming soon when there are a million other things they are working on that take priority

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892956  Replies : 36  Views : 715
posté Yesterday - 04:27:42 | #9
What are you referring to specifically?

Are you one of those people who's upset that X spell was nerfed while ignoring that your other spells were buffed considerably?

Notable examples being fugue on masks while backbeat took its place.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892857  Replies : 25  Views : 827
posté Yesterday - 04:24:14 | #10

Quote (Airael @ 30 July 2015 04:20) *
Troyle had like size 22 feet so I don't see his shoes being filled anytime soon.
Not to mention he's incredibly hot and looks like ryan gosling

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892854  Replies : 12  Views : 450
posté Yesterday - 04:14:26 | #11
This is the best update to the spell system weve had since wakfu's launch

adapt

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892848  Replies : 25  Views : 827
posté Yesterday - 03:59:55 | #12

Quote (xCATZILAx @ 30 July 2015 02:13) *

Quote (Bjear @ 27 July 2015 22:36) *
Hey! Posting on behalf of Mango as he is too humble
Something he showed me recently
I thought Mango quit

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892842  Replies : 175  Views : 11639
posté Yesterday - 03:57:51 | #13

Quote (Sabi @ 30 July 2015 02:32) *
Hi Malevolence!

We happy to see you back on Wakfu!

Troyle has left us a few months ago but we also now have CM Flatops helping me hold the fort with also our moderators and the community.
What is Picaro considered btw? o:

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892840  Replies : 12  Views : 450
posté Yesterday - 02:07:35 | #14
Tranquility [Level 7, Haven world] Hey there!

We are a guild populated by a variety of players both end game and mid game our goal? Bring the "guild" back to a guild.

Want to join a guild and participate in it's growth? Want to join a guild with a haven world where you can possibly own your own house? Then this is the guild for you

Our current bonuses:

Haven world location: North Bilbiza

Currently guild goals:

Unlock the first kit skill to make the guild more attractive: 10,000/15,000 guild points

Build the Marketplace for the haven world so guild members can have a tax free market and social hub: 1mil/2.8mil resource points

Currently we have been getting point cap every week and making steady progress of unlocking buildings in the haven world to get the guild hall to level 3. Once it is level 3 we can invest in the haven world kit building for the 2nd kit skill and figure out what we're doing from there.

Some selling points:

This is a guild that is growing yes we do not have the luxury of being a level 10 guild with all bonuses capped but what we do have to offer is the ability to grow within the guild. Joining a guild that is progressing like this allows you to contribute and contributing to a guilds growth leads to you being involved in future officer positions, bank access, etc etc

We want to promote people who make an effort to contribute in guild me and ova (aka team owlva) have the ability to do all of this ourselves but we believe that it should be a group effort and we want to give players the opportunity to join something and get involved in the early stages before everything is finished incorporate you into our "family".

Which is what I meant in the beginning when I said I want to bring the "guild" back to a guild because a guild should be about being a team not having a title under your name for stats (although stats are pretty awesome you get my point)

Anyway! I'm sure I will add more here later after I get this thread situated and figure things out and of course update you all on our progress

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please feel free to post here, ankabox me or PM me/ova in game at Dodge, Mints, Hornbeam, etc

Thanks for reading and I hope you decide to join us!

Thread : Guilds  Preview message : #892823  Replies : 0  Views : 90
posté Yesterday - 01:38:06 | #15

Quote (milkyponey @ 29 July 2015 23:58) *
If a class is op in pvp, that means it is also op in pvm.
This is actually wrong

The old masked spirit was OP in pvp but literal shit in pvm especially end game

Cling to life OP in pvp but meh in pvm

Invis is irrelevant as most monsters will hit you regardless especially bosses (steel beak being an example of this)

etc etc the are probably dozens of examples but considering literally every class just got a mini revamp you will have to forgive me for not being up to date on everything 100%

Another you could say is cat tree at least the old one it was great in pvp but kinda meh in pvm

Monsters and player classes are two completely different things what's OP about one class compared to another simply will not be the case when you compare it to the literal HUNDREDS of monsters in the game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892820  Replies : 36  Views : 715
posté July 29, 2015, 23:56:46 | #16

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 29 July 2015 23:46) *
Just wait and see people use it in pve vs high lvl bosses.
People already are lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892787  Replies : 36  Views : 715
posté July 29, 2015, 23:18:07 | #17
I actually never said wakfu didnt have pvp what i did say however is that pvp takes a backseat to pvm and is not only pointless and a complete waste of time but should not ever be the deciding factor with class balance

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892775  Replies : 36  Views : 715
posté July 29, 2015, 18:06:44 | #18

Quote (kristinleo @ 29 July 2015 17:56) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 29 July 2015 17:48) *

Quote (kristinleo @ 29 July 2015 15:54) *

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 29 July 2015 06:16) *
You know, that crobak chief dies in like one hit. You can also push it away on your turn and set down some traps around you so it can die when it gets close to you after the Osa finishes his turn.

I guess it would be fair to give it a cooldown, though.
it isnt. not everyone is 175 iop or sram. even if we kil it it revives again +1 turn for summon. then osa dissummon nd summon it back. the fck
I was kinda speaking to Blazak directly (I mean, no class but Srams can place traps and push). The second part of my post was more of my opinion on the issue.

Honestly, in Team PvP this isn't too big of an issue. The Osa would've used its turn to keep someone in lead legs on the first turn instead of going all out and dealing damage/locking people with decent damage (hopefully there would've been a cooldown on it). Nerfing Osa summons because it's unfair in 1v1 PvP is so stupid, honestly. I strongly dislike how everyone in the game depends on 1v1 PvP for both generating opinions and actually doing PvP in the game.
Wakfu atm is all about 1vs1. u dont go everytime with 6 people saying lets hunt merits. u hv to go alone and get the situation fight or flight. So either nerf osa or fix pvp system

Wakfu isnt pvp the main focus point of wakfu is its pvm content

Stop treating pvp like the be all end all

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892674  Replies : 36  Views : 715
posté July 29, 2015, 05:35:34 | #19
Sad to see someone else leaving I hope you enjoy whatever you do next

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892502  Replies : 5  Views : 255
posté July 29, 2015, 05:01:07 | #20
I forgot to post my baker

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #892483  Replies : 61  Views : 1763