Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
5902 Posts (4.42 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 01:31:18 | #1
Keep in mind 90% of what we saw of the ecaflip dimension was one floating platform in a more than likely massive place thats only existence was for plot

I wouldn't use the ova ecaflip dimension as some sort of preview for the game

srambad was the same thing a bunch of floating islands you can see a lot of them in the distance/background the one we explore in game just so happens to be one of the bigger more inhabited ones.

It will be no different the in game version will end up being in a "city" of sorts created specifically for the purpose of being used for the game.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790365  Replies : 1223  Views : 38637
posté Yesterday - 23:40:46 | #2
Do we really need 3 threads on this subject?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790347  Replies : 24  Views : 333
posté Yesterday - 22:37:50 | #3

Quote (Asriah @ 25 October 2014 22:02) *

Quote (Intrade @ 25 October 2014 20:09) *
Wow... the OP is logging onto different accounts and spam-upvoting their post o.o

No offense, but going from 5 upvotes to 11 (or more by now) in the time it took me to edit this post is ridiculous o.o
really long rage post that I didnt bother reading
Why you sound so mad tho

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790332  Replies : 44  Views : 650
posté Yesterday - 21:59:04 | #4

Quote (JbcX @ 25 October 2014 20:38) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 October 2014 20:25) *

Wow... the OP is logging onto different accounts and spam-upvoting their post o.o

No offense, but going from 5 upvotes to 11 (or more by now) in the time it took me to edit this post is ridiculous o.o
dude must be upset about how many down votes he got
You know you've hit a nerve when someone's argument against your points has nothing to do with the topic at hand and is just personal jabs. Kudos to the OP for rustling some people's feathers on the issue, and as Mango said it was a very brave post.
I'm gonna go out on a whim and assume you either don't know how to read or are just "making personal jabs to argue your point"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790318  Replies : 44  Views : 650
posté Yesterday - 20:25:28 | #5

dude must be upset about how many down votes he got

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790298  Replies : 44  Views : 650
posté Yesterday - 19:37:42 | #6
The thing people have a hard time grasping including ankama is that it's GOOD to admit when something is bad.

That means you can accept it and work on making it better constantly supporting the poor customer service, payment methods being shit for several months straight, half patching, the bugs and the rest of the ridiculously long list doesn't make you the "good guy"

Ankama is great they have great media, great artwork etc but to say they don't have any problems at all is just silly.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790288  Replies : 44  Views : 650
posté Yesterday - 18:58:38 | #7

Quote (krillzo @ 25 October 2014 18:25) *
Oh look...another thread full of "been here since beta bruhs", threatening to unsub because something they don't like is happening. Everyone is going to quit! I wish I had a dollar for every time this has been said on these forums.

Pay to win? It's a costume............
Who are you again?

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790282  Replies : 59  Views : 1500
posté Yesterday - 18:02:23 | #8

Quote (Hudski @ 25 October 2014 17:44) *

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 25 October 2014 10:40) *
Patience, young pork and beans.

But what are pork and beans without spam?
The number of times ive seen this video is astonishing

It ages like wine

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790274  Replies : 8  Views : 352
posté Yesterday - 18:00:36 | #9

Quote (Heartyace @ 25 October 2014 17:48) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 25 October 2014 17:39) *
Its just really difficult because people ask for all kinds of level ranges from 1 - 160

That's why i'm having such a hard time figuring out how to go about this? WE set builder is outdated and so is the search function
Advice the 1-100 like I do, Gobball set will do wonders till level 100. Since 100 is when it's actually becomes more apparent of what gear your wearing. It's also easier to advice after level.

Only way I can see you doing this w/o it being super stressful for you. Is making most optimal gear per build:

E.g - Dodge + Aoe/Distance:
140 - Gwand wabbit set + inkap

Lock + Single target + distance:
Sram gear~
Yeah that seems to be the most logical decision it does help though that all gear can be any element now but at the same time it makes it harder since theres so much more gear to look at lmao

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790273  Replies : 8  Views : 193
posté Yesterday - 17:39:14 | #10
Its just really difficult because people ask for all kinds of level ranges from 1 - 160

That's why i'm having such a hard time figuring out how to go about this? WE set builder is outdated and so is the search function

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790268  Replies : 8  Views : 193
posté Yesterday - 16:12:12 | #11
How to go about a gear guide Alright so i've written 3 guides that have been very popular and well liked by the community and a frequent question that pops up in these guides/other guides in the guide section is gear

I personally do not know how to go about this gear is constantly changing and things like relics/epics are heavily opinionated but i'd really like to brain storm some ideas with everyone to maybe come up with an effective way to make a gear section for guides that can be easily kept up to date for peoples needs

I'm looking for everybodies input here but someone i'd really like to hear from on this subject would be JerryDB so if you read this please help me out in this thread or shoot me an ankabox

Basically what would YOU guys like to see in class guides in terms of gear what is more important to you level milestones? What relic to go for?

Should you settle for ONE end game relic or should I do things like gelano for level 100 - solomonk for 120 - dark vlad for 160 etc etc

things like this are what make it difficult for me which is why I really need your guys help

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790246  Replies : 8  Views : 193
posté Yesterday - 13:18:08 | #12
Odd that you mention it because I normally keep the map open to keep me from d/cing but today i forgot to and I had to of been away for like an hour and didn't d/c from inactivity

I was thinking they removed it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790196  Replies : 4  Views : 145
posté Yesterday - 13:16:15 | #13
Youre gonna be incredibly restricted with 4 MP as water

spitfall twice 8 ap - fugue 2 ap = 10 ap

Classerole, classerole, classablanca = 10

Classerole, classerole, fugue = 10

switch to water mask when you need to attack from a range of the monster is weak to water switch to air in melee or if the monster is weak to air

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #790195  Replies : 123  Views : 7660
posté Yesterday - 12:30:41 | #14

Quote (Ichiechiechie @ 25 October 2014 12:03) *

Quote (picklesaregood @ 25 October 2014 11:50) *
has left me not very satisfied as a paying customer who subbed every month, so when they slap me with these things i have the right to be dissatisfied no?

you sound like a new player (or pre-100), but ankama has a history of neglect and its no mystery so people not being happy with your defensive stance on ankama is to be expected

and the fact that you're talking as if we should all be thankful to ankama for letting us play their game is.... well im sure others will tell you how they feel about that lol

Hey, it's not like I paid to lose around thirty pets and a bunch of other equipment, I worked for a long time to get, over some wipe bug after a patch right?
oh and not to get them back? Yeah I totally paid for that to happen to me.
It's not like ive been paying ankama for 3 years only for them to tell me when server transfers are finished I can't leave my characters region even though i'm from NA because "the english servers follow a different business model"

You're gonna get my money either way stop being so fucking stubborn about it you're afraid of losing your french players to the f2p servers? guess what

THAT'S ALREADY FUCKING HAPPENING

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790184  Replies : 44  Views : 650
posté Yesterday - 10:36:27 | #15

Quote (cheezy86 @ 25 October 2014 10:29) *
Neddy I know we had our disagreements and disputes but I will miss you. I hope things go well with your rl ventures.

Pickles could you please refrain from spreading rumors and bashing my guild every time the name comes up in a thread.
Your guild and another blue guild devolved into something completely different once the original leaders left for greener grass don't get so defensive over something that you didn't even create but merely stumbled upon

At any rate I never understood these "im leaving" threads why cant people just leave and get on with it? I get it you want attention but all youre gonna do is create a thread where people start flaming each other lmao

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790176  Replies : 20  Views : 646
posté Yesterday - 10:34:03 | #16
Last year it didnt happen until the 29th

calm your fucking bean

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790175  Replies : 8  Views : 352
posté October 24, 2014, 22:28:42 | #17

For once i'm glad I play on a p2p server don't have to deal with gaudy ridiculous bullshit just good old normal wakfu

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790092  Replies : 2  Views : 200
posté October 24, 2014, 21:50:58 | #18
It doesn't help that ankama made the rate at which he kidnaps you lower

It very rarely happens anymore it feels like and I still see kama sellers all the time :/ it's annoying

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790086  Replies : 65  Views : 1315
posté October 24, 2014, 21:39:48 | #19

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 24 October 2014 21:35) *

Quote (SterlingW @ 24 October 2014 20:34) *
Free 2 Play and prepare for Free 2 Play Bots abuse.
Same person multiple account Free 2 Play

The actual playerbase of the game will degraded after releasing to be free 2 play.
multi account was already a thing P2P, sooooo you aren't going to get much sympathy for disliking that here. Its a tactical RPG where we only get one toon to use in the strategy... it really lends itself to multiboxing.

and the bots will have to be pretty sophisticated to beat the capcha instance. (cap'n atcha) which isnt to say its impossible, just a much higher level of sophistication than ghostmouse.
we already have bots and have had bots for months now capcha instance does absolutely nothing to prevent it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #790083  Replies : 65  Views : 1315