Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
5986 Posts (4.46 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Yesterday - 22:34:29 | #1

Quote (Nox16 @ 31 October 2014 22:29) *
What if they have a special where they place an egg and when they die they hatch from it giving them a second life... what a interesting res mechanic because they could choose to put it down or not and it have like charges... perhaps give them a debuff while its out idk. Would be interesting at least they make clones and do things that cost them hp then when they die come back from an egg and go at it all again.
Idk about charges but maybe make it so it can be killed?

So if you wanted to you could waste someones time with the egg and if it dies you dont come back

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792036  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 22:26:10 | #2

Quote (aurevoirmika @ 31 October 2014 22:25) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 31 October 2014 22:17) *

Can this fetus egg be the male version
Oh my fucking god I can't even
It's a sleeping angel

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792030  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 22:22:23 | #3

Quote (Asthis @ 31 October 2014 22:19) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 31 October 2014 21:54) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 31 October 2014 21:09) *

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 31 October 2014 21:06) *
Inb4 Bellaphones/Boyyaphones are the Feca Sub Class! Lol I wonder if this is what happens to a Feca who goes with biomage technology over technomagic?
Oh god that'd be ridiculous

Honestly though? I can MAYBE see eniripsa? I just hope the final design for the males make them grotesque instead of another pretty boy
I'd much more prefer if there were no male bellaphone. It would just be fair with foggers being male only. Besides they dont need males to reproduce, as they can "lay eggs" with sacrifice of own health. I could guess they are linked to Sacrier god.

Is that why my Sacrier likes them so much? Hmm. I figured Bellaphones were a creation of Sadida, being plants and sexy.
Mask is already connected to sadida though

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792026  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 22:17:05 | #4

Can this fetus egg be the male version

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - October 31, 2014, 22:18:08.
Reason for edit : unlinked it from wakfu elements to avoid pissing off boredom
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792022  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 22:01:26 | #5
An update for you guys

If you have a friend who has an FR account or you have an FR account yourself you can purchase it and gift it to your NA account/character

o: this would be the work around until sabi can confirm that NA gets it

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792017  Replies : 21  Views : 556
posté Yesterday - 21:54:35 | #6

Quote (Asthis @ 31 October 2014 21:40) *
Speaking of place holders...

I laughed really hard at that as well as Pieter pan !!! I feel like ankamas trolling us

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - October 31, 2014, 21:54:51.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #792014  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 21:09:41 | #7

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 31 October 2014 21:06) *
Inb4 Bellaphones/Boyyaphones are the Feca Sub Class! Lol I wonder if this is what happens to a Feca who goes with biomage technology over technomagic?
Oh god that'd be ridiculous

Honestly though? I can MAYBE see eniripsa? I just hope the final design for the males make them grotesque instead of another pretty boy

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791996  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 21:02:10 | #8

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 31 October 2014 21:01) *
This is fun, I wonder where all this is going. Bellaphones would be a lot of fun to play. I wonder what the boy ones look like? Are they called Boyaphones?
The first picture I posted is the boy one

They all seem to have feca hair and animations though

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791993  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 21:01:32 | #9

Quote (piggypiee @ 31 October 2014 20:54) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 31 October 2014 18:31) *
naw ya'll need to chill

you got phoenix pet and adal costume which we didnt get

we deserve something exclusive for once

I am however glad that mangos costume is no longer exclusive and I can get it for my mask
I seem to recall you saying the same thing last time the french side got some version exclusives...
And?
I seem to recall it as well whats your point

I make the same post everytime this topic gets brought up and then Sabi shows up and says "Hey guys I posted the news article the mystery box is in our boutique as well"

And then everybody wins and shuts up this same thing happens literally every time and nobody ever learns

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791992  Replies : 21  Views : 556
posté Yesterday - 20:30:36 | #10
Just like it's not my fault that I play on dathura

Not generalizing at all just tired of them splitting things up between regions and then you guys getting more stuff for being f2p and everyone saying the french have it better when it's not true at all

weve gotten nothing and will probably never get phoenix

Meanwhile ill enjoy my transparent costume sorry chie chie

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791981  Replies : 21  Views : 556
posté Yesterday - 19:49:04 | #11

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 31 October 2014 19:44) *
Does range to summon barrel change as we level it? Or will it remain 1 at all levels?
Also Ether will last 3 turns? Nice. But does the state change or is it the same?
Ether leveled

barrel leveled

Quote (Intrade @ 31 October 2014 19:38) *
Wow! Dairy Springer is 2 AP 1 MP now? I'm not subbed so I don't think I have Beta Access... is it limited in usages per turn? o.o

And nice, basically +80% damage for Ranged AoE along with +50 dodge o.o

I guess they had to change Milky Instinct for balance reasons, but that really hurts a Panda's tankiness o.o

I know that Ankama is trying to compensate for that with Maitre de l'Ivresse and Tonneau sans Fond but I just dont think 20% general resist and [guess] 12% healing of health missing is enough to replace that effect o.o

Basically, it seems like Pandas are shifting from Support/Tank/DPT to Support/Healer/DPT o.o
Dairy springer is 2 uses per turn

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791969  Replies : 40  Views : 1186
posté Yesterday - 19:38:15 | #12
Double checked and it looks like all of or most of their passives/specialties/spells have been changed or rewritten the references to eliatrope before are gone now as well

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791965  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 19:23:03 | #13

Female model for those who are curious

And we don't know if their skills make no sense yet everything is more than likely placeholder we know very little if anything about bellaphones anyway to make those kinds of assumptions

outside of the fact that they can clone people and are over sexualized swamp women

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791958  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 19:17:59 | #14
New Class? Bellaphone? The "Voyagers" or "Eliatropes" got turned into Bellaphones now on beta

Maybe we'll get a female only class like how foggers are male only lmao

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791954  Replies : 43  Views : 724
posté Yesterday - 19:11:38 | #15

Also the portal class turned into a bellaphone lmao

Imbibe is dizzy ether stabilizes you lemme know if I missed anything that you want a screen shot of as in right clicking any blue words on spells I May have missed

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - October 31, 2014, 19:17:10.
Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791953  Replies : 40  Views : 1186
posté Yesterday - 18:31:43 | #16
naw ya'll need to chill

you got phoenix pet and adal costume which we didnt get

we deserve something exclusive for once

I am however glad that mangos costume is no longer exclusive and I can get it for my mask 

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791946  Replies : 21  Views : 556
posté Yesterday - 18:29:58 | #17
Yeah tbh burst damage isnt everything and the amount of draw backs masked spirit has makes it pale in comparison to sram double

When the mask revamp happens if it ever happens I hope they make spirit like double it'd be so much better lmao

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791945  Replies : 10  Views : 277
posté Yesterday - 16:29:30 | #18
Clone lasts 2 turns and then is gone for the rest of the fight and can get you killed very easily

It's power is justified double however is OP

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791921  Replies : 10  Views : 277
posté Yesterday - 05:39:09 | #19

superior dofus version

Also it's missiz freezz

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #791842  Replies : 11  Views : 311
posté Yesterday - 03:03:25 | #20
Classtanet and scherzo both have such a low base damage that wasting spell exp to level them over classerole makes it as I pointed out: a waste

they are utility spells more then they are damage spells theyre meant to be used for pushing things into position and teleporting not damage

You don't want classtanet being a high level anyway because you will be teleporting over allies as well as enemies doing more damage to your allies while teleporting is a very bad idea

Classerole is good because it works well with the classic mask when you crit with the classic mask on it turns that 4 AP into a 3 AP spell and the base damage on it is high enough that it makes it your bread and butter burst damage spell to be used on enemies weak to air while hornito serves the same role but to enemies weak to fire

For air/fire mask you are probably going to want to do just 2 spells in each branch and if you insist on 3 in one of them i'd go with scherzo over classtanet

Your build should end up looking like this

Air: Scherzo - Classerole - Classablanca
Fire: Fracture - Hornito

While ALWAYS wearing the classic mask when casting all of these spells for the AP return.

Classerole is also used to position monsters for your fire spell aoes pushing the monster 2 spaces to that it is in aoe with another monster to use fracture on both can be very beneficial and doing high damage to them while they are being pushed is what makes air/fire mask so great at what it does

Sorry for the massive post but I hope this helps and if you have any other questions please feel free to let me know. I know I don't have an air/fire or water/fire guide but I know almost everything there is to know about these builds and anything involving masqueraider in general.

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #791830  Replies : 1  Views : 85