Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

MiniMikeh's profile
Statistics
6683 Posts (4.82 per day)
Most active in : General Discussion
posté Today - 21:14:06 | #1
I'm going to chime in real quick on the discussion of life steal and the fact that eliotropes are berserker damage based

because of having so much berserker damage you are going to want to abuse it. In order to do so it would be smarter to go for max resist/rest hp because your hp pool and berserker hp will be larger then if you did not do this.

Not to mention life steal/healing at start of turn will quite often push you OUT of berserker range sometimes keeping you from securing a kill (in which case you will be taking the damage that you just healed yourself for since said monster wasn't killed)

I hope this helps

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #810805  Replies : 28  Views : 1338
posté Today - 18:55:02 | #2
Basically players who did the event on beta had the emote in their gift interface upon live release of the game.

I still have one on my cra

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810764  Replies : 5  Views : 170
posté Today - 08:49:18 | #3
In my guide I have the suggested spells as flux/burst/tempest

with water as wakmeha/whirlwind

I'm PROBABLY going to be changing this to wakmeha/pulsation soon because whirlwind has seen very little use in terms of damage when I can just spam wakmeha 3 times as 12 ap

Tempest though? After maining a mask for so long having a ranged aoe is the best thing ive ever had its like christmas

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #810581  Replies : 7  Views : 298
posté Today - 07:46:21 | #4

Quote (Nombre-Original @ 17 December 2014 07:08) *
I Like Tempest, In fact I run it on my Elio because the great AoE it provides and the fact that is not limited to one cast per Turn or each 2 turns makes it more relieable.

The Unleashed Blade Spell is really misleading, base damage without portal is about as strong as Torrential Flux, however when you consider that you have to spend 3 AP on a Portal to use the most out of the Blade it actually becomes about the same Damage per AP as Torrential Flux without the second Activation.

It really pisses me to see Eliotropes already at 12 AP that can't even do a Full 12 AP Air combo Cous they lvld the Blade.
This.

I feel the same way people just like to cling to whatever seems like the most bursty option without looking at your other choices first

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #810560  Replies : 7  Views : 298
posté Today - 06:39:36 | #5
To those who doubt Tempest

Why spec into sword when you can get the clearly superior spell choice?

Tempest is my new best friend

ToTT: Post your eliotrope damage screencaps

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #810525  Replies : 7  Views : 298
posté Today - 06:30:28 | #6
At the very least they need to rebalance the way summons resists work.

I think copying the osas resists would be a bit to OP but maybe 75% of the osas resists or something. Idk just spitballing here

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810518  Replies : 114  Views : 2293
posté Today - 05:21:57 | #7

Quote (SupersunZeratul @ 17 December 2014 05:12) *
My mistake, I forgot a person can have more than 5 chars now so I forgot to scroll past the 5th. I'm just slightly annoyed that 80% of the people saying the nerf is fine are either NOT OSAS that lost to Osas in 1v1 PvP or are Osas under level 100 :/

That being said all of your characters are barely entering Sram. Have you actually ran the Sram or Enu dungeons. Both of them have mechanics that make it reeeeeally hard to keep a summon alive for more than 2 turns.

Guess what that leads to, needing to use your one summon a turn every turn and for the average 11 AP fire/air Osa it's a SIGNIFICANT nerf. They essentially need to regear either down to 10 AP and keep the 8 control and be a lot weaker than before or go up to 12 AP and probably lose control and limiting the things you can double summon (hail wabbit overlords). Remember, fire/air only has 2 attacks with uneven AP, Crobak which is really weak even for a LoS-less (It's a 3 AP purge) and Croak which...is not practical in a party setting at all. Don't be surprised if a good number of people would rather change class or level and alt and transfer the gear than farm an entirely different gear set from scratch. I mean if you are going to do that you might as well just level a new Sram from scratch. Osas in my guild are either switching or leveling alts.

Yes, it's that bad and it's not an over reaction.

(If I find the motivation I might gather my posts and make a comprehensive thread of how bad this nerf is)
For future reference don't refer to a persons character levels/classes when discussing someones validity on a subject.

Most people myself included do not post on their "main" characters accounts.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810486  Replies : 114  Views : 2293
posté Today - 05:18:24 | #8
Unless they changed something because I only have a 2 Star sub and i can access enurado.

I couldn't before

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810480  Replies : 21  Views : 944
posté Today - 04:41:45 | #9

Quote (Only-Even- @ 16 December 2014 11:25) *
Masqueraider can One Turn every mobs from the first turn no matter their lvl so...

Anyway, choose your favourite class for the job, it will be better for you !
Cra can do it in aoe and from across the map.

Mask can't

Thread : General  Preview message : #810466  Replies : 28  Views : 843
posté Today - 04:33:03 | #10

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 17 December 2014 03:48) *
What about Enurado for the unsubbed people?

-Rizarealm
Enurado was unlocked for the unsubbed like two days ago lol

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810463  Replies : 21  Views : 944
posté Today - 02:33:55 | #11

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 17 December 2014 02:24) *

Quote (Whiterummy @ 16 December 2014 23:36) *
I don't understand why they don't just put you under a state in PvP, It wouldn't have any direct effects on your character just the spells. Eg Gobup: one use per turn while under the PvP state. Allows summon Osas to still function in a PvM setting and balances them in a PvP setting.
Best solution so far. Sadly it's not Ankama's method, since they rarely use logic.
Ive been saying this since the great cra nerf of 2012

Ankama doesn't believe in pvp only balance because they are more than happy to fuck us over and give us overpowered monsters :')

Not to mention half the classes are still suffering from when grou took a massive shit all over them before prancing away to find some toilet paper for himself but not the game

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810418  Replies : 114  Views : 2293
posté Today - 01:11:48 | #12
Click here

Thread : Technical Issues  Preview message : #810377  Replies : 4  Views : 191
posté Today - 00:02:26 | #13

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 17 December 2014 00:00) *

Quote (Saargus @ 16 December 2014 23:49) *

Quote (Whiterummy @ 16 December 2014 23:36) *
I don't understand why they don't just put you under a state in PvP, It wouldn't have any direct effects on your character just the spells. Eg Gobup: one use per turn while under the PvP state. Allows summon Osas to still function in a PvM setting and balances them in a PvP setting.
This.

This x100.
Oh please pve is so easy, its actually good that they added "some" difficulty. And 1 turn later you are back to normal owning with 2 summons. Perhaps some osa will consider lvling magpie to heal up the first summoned creature.
God forbid they have to think for two seconds instead of "lol heres 2 summons that can fully heal me for everything you just did. Guess ill sit here in a corner and cry about how OP srams are there's nothing wrong with my class!"

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810354  Replies : 114  Views : 2293
posté Yesterday - 23:58:32 | #14
Eliotropes siphon combos well with masks fugue spell when exalted

Cras to cover masks massive lack of long range aoe damage

Maybe something that can revive like xelor/eni but eliotrope has prevention so that can cover this to.

There's a lot of classes that work well with masks foggers walls, panda saving you from aoe with your double, enutrof just because its an enutrof.

Thread : Masqueraiders  Preview message : #810348  Replies : 163  Views : 11115
posté Yesterday - 23:50:37 | #15

Quote (LouCypher @ 16 December 2014 23:34) *

Quote (CrimsonRoze @ 16 December 2014 19:22) *

Quote (Asthis @ 07 December 2014 19:06) *
As long as we don't start seeing gold sellers.
The moment you fail to break down material botters, they will look at the opportunity to scale up and then create profitable businessess out of it.

I fully expect wakfu to get kama-sellers withing a couple of months.
Why? Because the userbase grew with steam, and there's capitalization potential for very litte real life work here.
News flash, Wakfu kama sellers existed minutes after the game went into open beta.

Also does not change the fact that there were roughly 12 listing max at any one time on Nox and all of TWO, count em T W O, sellers who had multiple or large listings of fear fizz up after the announcement was made that they would become linked.

Yeah it was a HUGE problem...
What's a huge problem is the fact that people can't sell it anymore.

Might as well make kenko and raid boole linked upon crafting as well so people have to farm it themselves instead of saving time by buying it.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810344  Replies : 166  Views : 4016
posté Yesterday - 23:49:10 | #16

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 16 December 2014 22:09) *
wouldnt have changed a thing
It would have answered your own question but since you refuse to do so.

I'm already leveled to the point where everything that I wanted to max is maxed. Portal included.

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810342  Replies : 114  Views : 2293
posté Yesterday - 22:36:17 | #17
The no line of sight on portal is quickly becoming my best fucking friend

i've saved so many allies from certain death with this thing

Thread : Eliotropes  Preview message : #810318  Replies : 12  Views : 530
posté Yesterday - 21:14:43 | #18

Quote (BrainInAJar @ 16 December 2014 15:04) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 16 December 2014 10:12) *
Portal was changed on eliotropes as well I understand it "not being significant enough of a change" to supply a respec but pandas and osas are kind of odd that youd didnt give them one
it was buffed. you didnt have it maxed already?
You should really read an entire thread before quoting a post early on in said thread

Thread : General Discussion  Preview message : #810293  Replies : 114  Views : 2293