If you are really eager to be able to play the English version of the Krosmaster Arena boardgame, you can now participate in the Kickstarter funding project created by our new American partner, Japanime Games. If this project reaches its goals, the Krosmaster Arena board game and figurines will be distributed via Japanime Games, in English!
The Krosmaster Board Game will contain:
- 1 double-sided game board
- 8 pre-painted character figures with corresponding cards
- 15 "Golden Glories" tokens
- 24 summoning tokens (Bombs, Dolls, Creatures and Traps)
- 12 -1/+1 Action Point tokens
- 12 -1/+1 Movement Point tokens
- 50 Injury tokens (26x 1s, 12x 2s, 12x 5s)
- 60 Demonic Reward tokens (twenty of each level: Granite, Jade and Gold)
- 4 Crates, 8 Shrubs and 8 Trees
- 8 custom dice
- A 32-page rulebook
By participating in the Krosmaster Arena Kickstarter, you can receive rewards for helping to fund the project and bring Krosmaster Arena to the US. Here’s a breakdown of the donor reward levels:
- SUPPORTER LEVEL (starting with $1 USD pledge): a code to unlock a Yugo figurine in the Krosmaster Arena online game
- HELPER LEVEL (starting with $15 USD pledge): the above + a physical version of the Yugo figurine
- STARTER LEVEL (starting with $75 USD pledge): the above + a copy of the boardgame, and a poster (this pledge level gives you the best deal for your money if you just want the board game!)
- COMMANDER LEVEL (starting with $100 USD pledge): the above + the Amalia promotional figurine and alternative trees and bushes
- MASTER LEVEL (starting with $150 USD pledge): the above + the first three expansions of the game
- COLLECTOR LEVEL (starting with $200 USD pledge): the above + special resin terrain set
- I WANT EVERYTHING LEVEL (starting with $500 USD pledge): the above + all 32 figurines
Shipping for all pledge level prizes is free inside the US. As usual with Kickstarter projects, if we do not reach the projected $50,000 funding level, all participants will receive a full refund. This is a risk-free way to support the spread of DOFUS and WAKFU in English, so please consider donating!
Thanks for reading and playing!