Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Recurring subscriptions – your opinion
Lead Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté March 21, 2013, 09:48:06 | #1
Recurring subscriptions – your opinion In order to make sure that our subscription offers match your expectations, and that everyone finds the option he wants, we just created a new poll about recurring subscriptions.

Following the adaptation of our payment options, due to the merge of EN and NA communities, the one month recurring subscription appeared on the International version of WAKFU.
While this was something new to International players, North Americans were used to have more recurring subscription options.

This brings us to the question: How do you feel about our recurring subscription offers?

Please take the time to answer this poll, in order to help us identify your needs, and maybe adapt our offers.

Thank you.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2010-12-10
posté March 21, 2013, 10:06:06 | #2
Why is there no option on the poll for the year subs? Personally i LOVE!!!! paying once then not needing/having to worry about the sub again until the following year. The other subs are more for people who either do not plan on hanging around or are in unstable/uncertain financial situations (or any number or other reasons). The poll should still have an option for the year subs...

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-01-09
posté March 21, 2013, 10:18:04 | #3
I love play this game but I not see why we have to pay as when this game first time it was all free and lots of People online and now that you have to pay I not see a lot of People on this.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-01-22
posté March 21, 2013, 10:21:06 | #4
To be honest, a 3 month recurring subscription would be an alright idea. Due to my situation at the moment, I'm never sure of having money from one week to the next, so I can't exactly enjoy that method. The pay once and pay again is tried and true.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-01-02
posté March 21, 2013, 11:21:15 | #5
i would have to agree with ellieliz1. i am pretty sure there is another way you guys can make money with having people buy subscriptions. its called advertising. but this should be free again, that would be perfect

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté March 21, 2013, 11:41:59 | #6

Quote (ellieliz1 @ 21 March 2013 10:18) *
I love play this game but I not see why we have to pay as when this game first time it was all free and lots of People online and now that you have to pay I not see a lot of People on this.
No, this game was never free. People could only play for free in the beta, for obvious reasons...
We have to pay for the game because someone had to make this game and have to update it regulary. Keeping the servers up and running is not free either.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-04-24
posté March 21, 2013, 12:02:40 | #7
"I don’t use recurring subscription." Nuff said.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-07-24
posté March 21, 2013, 12:53:26 | #8
What is recurring subscription?? What it's different from simple subscription???

posté March 21, 2013, 12:55:28 | #9
The best way its to buy ogrines with kamas and then use them for subsription. and not subsripped people should have a way to earn kamas (like Dfous)

posté March 21, 2013, 12:56:07 | #10
>No, this game was never free. People could only play for free in the beta, for obvious >reasons...
>We have to pay for the game because someone had to make this game and have to >update it regulary. Keeping the servers up and running is not free either.

You are right!
I

and i wanna cirilic font in this game!!!!!!!

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-01-13
posté March 21, 2013, 12:59:22 | #11
I feel like the Clawbot is a lame offer for 1 year people.

They should get something more special than just the pet we were basically all given for free.

posté March 21, 2013, 13:00:08 | #12
задолбали короче, введите кириллицу, а то надоело вечно ваш клиент модифицировать

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté March 21, 2013, 13:31:15 | #13
It's so much more convenient to have the recurring payment and it actually keeps people around too ^^ If it wasn't recurring I might not subscribe again sometimes. It's just more convenient. I hope you can subscribe for 3 months and have recurring too.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-07-19
posté March 21, 2013, 13:49:43 | #14
I can't see the reason of using recurring subscription, except the case where you ask your parents to pay for your game and somehow making it recurring, so you don't have to ask about it again.

Seriously, you make long vacations (different reasons), but a subscription and your money will go away?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté March 21, 2013, 13:52:48 | #15

Quote (theSunLike @ 21 March 2013 13:49) *
I can't see the reason of using recurring subscription, except the case where you ask your parents to pay for your game and somehow making it recurring, so you don't have to ask about it again.

Seriously, you make long vacations (different reasons), but a subscription and your money will go away?
This. I don't see a reason to use this option...
Maybe if it would be cheaper than normal sub or/and we would get some nice gifts every month, I would think about it (if I had an option to do this of course xD)

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2010-09-19
posté March 21, 2013, 14:00:27 | #16
"Following the adaptation of our payment options, due to the merge of EN and NA communities"

But yet we still can't access each others server....

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté March 21, 2013, 14:04:42 | #17
i picked i dont use recurring subscriptions but only because i personally buy year subs. bought one at the beginning of the game bought another one when that one ran out. now i can ramble on and im pretty sure i would love to do that. i like the idea behind recurring subscriptions and i think it should be an option for those who want it. i am not one of those but im not opposed to them. i do think they would keep people playing the game though. i say this because i buy the year sub and i play everyday to make sure i get my moneys worth. anyway just wanted to say i think alot of people would like this to be an option of subscribing to the game. anyway ramble ramble ... ramble.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-11
posté March 21, 2013, 14:29:51 | #18
Having a one month option is a great way to test out the full game, with alll the percs not available in the free trial subscription, before deciding if a subscription to Wakfu is worth the money for the 3 or 6 month sub. An option for a year would be nice. Having choices is good marketing, allowing us flexibility.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2006-01-01
posté March 21, 2013, 14:55:30 | #19
As long as the option remains for _not_ recurring subscriptions, I don't mind having recurring ones. With SE, one could not buy a regular subscription that would not automatically recur. Personally I hate the idea that my sub will renew automatically forever unless I opt out. I can see the appeal for some people, but I see it as a way to take advantage of those who lose interest in the game and forget to cancel.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-24
posté March 21, 2013, 14:56:03 | #20
I'm not interested in reoccurring subscriptions, so long as I can have the option with 1 and 3 month subs I don't care, but instead of messing about with this why don't Ankama reply to whats happened with buying Ogrines by Debit Card payment? You losing a whole tonne of money as the days go by, get your priorities straight!