Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Create the perfect candy…
Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté April 01, 2013, 15:44:40 | #21
No, it's rude to speak your own language when you know most of the people don't understand.
He should be the one using google translate, not all of the people who wants to understand him.

It's not a big deal for me, but I just wanted to point it out, because it already happend a few times.

Senior Moderator * Member Since 2010-04-16
posté April 01, 2013, 17:45:15 | #22
Hey!

In this case Roku is right, even if he was a bit way to aggressive... if you want to do express your self in the forum you must do it in English (except on the "Other Language" section of course). All mods that see a topic that is not in English put it right way invisible. Then you ask: "Why? Just use google" Because there must be rules other wise the forum would be a mess with every one speaking their own language, for example would replaying in Portuguese since you can use google... would you get anything what i said that way, well no (only if you speak it), would i had something useful to the discussion? no because not every one could understand.

Hope you got the point. ^__^

(If you guys want to keep discussing this please do it using pms, topic is getting a bit off topic. Thanks in advance)

O Respeitador 

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-12-30
posté April 02, 2013, 23:46:11 | #23
Thanks for the AWESOME EVENT