Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

A Frozen opportunity!
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-11-05
posté April 03, 2013, 17:39:54 | #21
Hey Troyle, my sub "recurred" at 4 am this morning before this came up and you said "Yes, you only get the insignia if you purchase a subscription between today and April 15. "

Looked in my Gift Box and...I don't have an Insignia.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-01-29
posté April 03, 2013, 18:13:59 | #22
Does renewing early count?

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-03-30
posté April 03, 2013, 18:19:30 | #23
I just bought a sub this morning... does that count?

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté April 03, 2013, 18:22:25 | #24
Frankly for those of us who have already subbed for over a year, I think you should be giving us the insignia for free. We are subbed for the time period, and if you're just going to keep adding new pets and give aways that are only going to come with a subscription, there comes a point when we'll be adding more and more time to our year subs and it gets a bit ridiculous. Support the customers who so clearly have supported the game already. The people who have subbed for a year sometimes on multiple accounts have helped by showing great support for the future development of the game and have bolstered the revenue of the game as it is.

Frigost is a big event that really does celebrate the second year of wakfu, and many of us signed on with your previous big event for the 1 year subs. I don't see why we're now going to reward the people who couldn't make up their mind or who limp along month to month and not your most loyal customers. I'm not particularly interested in continuing to buy time in advance past 1 year which is certainly already a large commitment to a game.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-03-30
posté April 03, 2013, 18:30:35 | #25
EDIT: Nvm. seems I'm in the same boat as "spida-mannn" and I subbed a few hours too early today. so I wont be getting the insignia. =/

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-08-05
posté April 03, 2013, 18:35:38 | #26
Lol, might want to fix this first then.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-01-23
posté April 03, 2013, 18:39:20 | #27
Great timing guys i would love to get a cool free insignia but i subed 2 weeks ago

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté April 03, 2013, 18:53:43 | #28
Does this insignia give any stat bonuses?
If it's purely cosmetic, I'll keep using my guild insignia.
Otherwise, I may end up subscribing a month earlier.

About the people that already subscribed for a long period, it's unfair that they have to waste more money just to get this insignia.

Why don't you, Ankama, offer it as limited time quest reward related to the new island, much like what you do in certain yearly events, for example, like the elf insignias during Kwismas event?

Are you that greedy?
Be careful, Greed in one of the seven deadly sins, your souls may all end up burning in the fires of Hell for eternity, no matter what good you do to the world ...
Unless you already sold you souls to Satan, in which case it doesn't matter since you are already doomed.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté April 03, 2013, 19:02:59 | #29

Quote (cyndiloo @ 03 April 2013 18:22) *
Frankly for those of us who have already subbed for over a year, I think you should be giving us the insignia for free. We are subbed for the time period, and if you're just going to keep adding new pets and give aways that are only going to come with a subscription, there comes a point when we'll be adding more and more time to our year subs and it gets a bit ridiculous. Support the customers who so clearly have supported the game already. The people who have subbed for a year sometimes on multiple accounts have helped by showing great support for the future development of the game and have bolstered the revenue of the game as it is.

Frigost is a big event that really does celebrate the second year of wakfu, and many of us signed on with your previous big event for the 1 year subs. I don't see why we're now going to reward the people who couldn't make up their mind or who limp along month to month and not your most loyal customers. I'm not particularly interested in continuing to buy time in advance past 1 year which is certainly already a large commitment to a game.
i hate to be negative towards ankama in anyway but i have to agree with the year thing i am a year subber and was a year subber last year as well and i will probably be a year subber again next year i do not ever plan to stop playing this game. anyway i do think you should give they people who subbed a year this insig for free. now i know many would say this is just year subbers trying to be elite and i have to say is there really anything wrong with that i pay for a year and hey a free insig for things like this is not going to break the game. i am of course from nox so square enix may have spoiled us a bit with giving us stuff for free *because apparently none of you got some of the stuff we did* with all this said i still bought a year sub because this is one snazzy insig though im sure it will go to the boutique in time.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-12-20
posté April 03, 2013, 19:17:07 | #30
This looks like a re-skin of the Champion of Champions Insignia. Still nice looking I suppose.

• Mango

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-07-11
posté April 03, 2013, 19:31:55 | #31
Yeah... I'm kinda upset about having to resubscribe for the insignia because I subscribed for the year. And I'm sure there are others affected because they're currently subscribed. Not to mention the unlucky few with monthly recurring subscriptions that renew just short of the start of the offer...

Maybe it's just me thinking this and everyone on the Nox server was spoiled but I thought that the previous Clawbot event (where you had to be subscribed during the time period) went more smoothly.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté April 03, 2013, 20:19:37 | #32
I agree with some of the others, would've been nicer to add this insignia to subscribers already subscribed for a month or more still active, that would make more sense...

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté April 03, 2013, 20:23:22 | #33

Quote (Kokonaut @ 03 April 2013 19:17) *
This looks like a re-skin of the Champion of Champions Insignia. Still nice looking I suppose.

• Mango
Actually, one would have to wonder which is the original and which is the re-skin since both came out this patch. Frigost Insignia is just using the french term (Insigne du Mulmouth) in Wakfu Elements. So who really knows besides Ankama?

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 03, 2013, 20:23:47.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-04-29
posté April 03, 2013, 20:25:37 | #34
waw, I'm guessing all "new" mobs will be a plain retex QQ

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-17
posté April 03, 2013, 20:34:36 | #35
Subbed for 2 more months. I don't think I can remake this months budget for another sub
tire went flat today. Cool insig tho!

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté April 03, 2013, 21:18:02 | #36

Quote (Ryuujikyon @ 03 April 2013 20:25) *
waw, I'm guessing all "new" mobs will be a plain retex QQ
I'm not complaining, new mobs will be introduced sooner or later. To introduce new mobs, new monster groups have to be added. If you watched the Wakfu cartoon series, you can see that there aren't many different mobs than what the game currently has.

Those that appear in the series and aren't in-game, sooner or later will probably be in-game.

-Faded

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-11-06
posté April 03, 2013, 21:32:36 | #37
*sigh* i just did a 1 month recurring yesterday.

-Oath-Keeper

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-03-07
posté April 03, 2013, 21:40:03 | #38
I just wish these insignias could be used as a guild insignia because without any stats im sure it will rot in my bank with the others

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté April 03, 2013, 22:50:19 | #39

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 03 April 2013 17:01) *
Is that a snoowolf I see???

Death by snoosnoo.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté April 03, 2013, 22:55:09 | #40

Quote (Kielsage @ 03 April 2013 21:40) *
I just wish these insignias could be used as a guild insignia because without any stats im sure it will rot in my bank with the others
There will be a revamp on guild insignias someday. Not sure if this will happen this year.

Lets drink some tea and wait.

~KB the Herald