Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

A Frozen opportunity!
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-06-12
posté April 04, 2013, 00:20:44 | #41
I like how you get a free insig IF you subscribe... but you can't resub until your are unsubbed.... TOO BAD EVERYONE WHO JUST SUBBED LAST MONTH.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-02-25
posté April 04, 2013, 00:37:17 | #42

Quote (iMaybeWayi @ 04 April 2013 00:20) *
I like how you get a free insig IF you subscribe... but you can't resub until your are unsubbed.... TOO BAD EVERYONE WHO JUST SUBBED LAST MONTH.

extending your sub is enough to get the insignia. Dont spread rumors please

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-12-12
posté April 04, 2013, 01:57:48 | #43
Lol!!! So lucky, I was keep my money to pay 1 month sub for both account xD

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-11-05
posté April 04, 2013, 02:31:18 | #44

Quote (Chrolo @ 04 April 2013 00:37) *

Quote (iMaybeWayi @ 04 April 2013 00:20) *

extending your sub is enough to get the insignia. Dont spread rumors please
That's sorta right I guess, if you didn't do it in the morning apparently.

Come on Ankama give me an Insignia, my subb recurred like 4 AM THIS MORNING...COME OOON!! and Troyle I'm loooking at you to fix this since you said "TODAY" subs count to get the insignia, far as I remember "THIS MORNING" is part of "TODAY". 

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-06-26
posté April 04, 2013, 03:42:47 | #45
I like it. I second the motion for a guild insignia revamp. Give us our guild bonuses without having to wear an insignia so we have more incentive to purchase these, please.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté April 04, 2013, 04:31:32 | #46
does this count for accounts with recurring one month subs?

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-01-28
posté April 04, 2013, 04:32:24 | #47
THEY STARTED DO THESE stuff after when SQUARE ENIX Deparntered Wakfu

subscribe for one month or more more and more

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-21
posté April 04, 2013, 04:35:23 | #48
works for me needed to renew any ways

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-03-14
posté April 04, 2013, 04:37:32 | #49
Um can he just get the Insigna free O.O and or we can buy it??

cause I dont need it right now im in a 6 mon th thingy so little unfair!!!!!!

Like other people said we just resubbed so -.- a waste of time TANKS FOR READING

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-01-14
posté April 04, 2013, 06:48:58 | #50
So I bought a 6month sub on april 1st cause my sub just ran out the day before, and my 3 month recurring sub decided to kick in on april 2nd so i have 9 months of sub now. It seems to me this "event" is an intentional swift kick to my balls since I'm probably not going to be getting this insignia retroactively nor do i plan on getting a 1 month sub just to look spiffy.

I'm very annoyed.Yes I'm complaining and whining. What of it?

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-12-12
posté April 04, 2013, 07:47:26 | #51
Tradeable

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-09-10
posté April 04, 2013, 09:19:12 | #52
Great. Bought a 1 year like a week ago, and this is an awesome insignia.
They should have given everyone who subbed last month one of these... Totally unfair D:

Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté April 04, 2013, 09:30:18 | #53
As there seem to be some confusion, let me rephrase.

You get the Insignia if you purchase a subscription between yesterday (April 3), time of the announcement (1 PM GMT / 9 AM EST / 6 AM PST) and April 15 (2 PM GMT / 10 AM EST / 7 AM PST).

To those of you who subscribed just before, the offer is unfortunately not retroactive.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-11-05
posté April 04, 2013, 11:16:20 | #54
Aw hell no Troyle, you tried me. How hard is it to give the folks the insignia that resubbed the SAME day as the announcement? I doubt there are plenty in my situation.

BS

*Turns off recurring subscription*

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-09-14
posté April 04, 2013, 12:03:38 | #55

Quote (spida-mannn @ 04 April 2013 11:16) *
Aw hell no Troyle, you tried me. How hard is it to give the folks the insignia that resubbed the SAME day as the announcement? I doubt there are plenty in my situation.

BS

*Turns off recurring subscription*
It's not Troyle's fault that it's work this way  

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-03-30
posté April 04, 2013, 13:47:21 | #56
Troyle, no offense to you. but the people whom ran this promotion, don't seem to understand the concept of building trust or loyalty with their consumer.

They basically told all the people that sub'd for a year "tough shit, you want the insignia?.. give us more money".

Same for all the people like me that sub'd a few hours before the announcement hit.

Again, I'm not calling YOU out. since you're just the messenger. but at the same time, this type of attitude only promotes people to NOT sub on a regular basis or at all before an upcoming patch, lest they not get any "shinies" due to a technicality.

Basically you're punishing people for having loyalty to your product.

EDIT::
I'm also aware how trivial this insignia is. seeing as most people I've talked too, will only wear it in town and prefer their guild insignia for it's stats in battle.

So I'm curious, is there going to be a revamp to this in the future?

Seems again, like Ankama didn't think that one through either.

tl;dr
Not like this insignia will even be used, but why punish people that like your product?

This post has been edited by ShadowFacts - April 04, 2013, 14:03:43.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-03-09
posté April 04, 2013, 14:51:47 | #57

Quote (KnightsWhoSayNi @ 04 April 2013 03:42) *
I like it. I second the motion for a guild insignia revamp. Give us our guild bonuses without having to wear an insignia so we have more incentive to purchase these, please.
This. Until we're not punished for playing dress up, I just can't get that in to insignia. Whenever I'm in a group and someone is wearing one, I can't help but think, why are you purposefully missing out on stats that could benefit the whole group?

Still it would have been a nice perc for those 1 year subs, but they're relatively cheap on the market so i guess that's an option.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-04-10
posté April 04, 2013, 15:31:01 | #58

Quote (MissKittyKelly @ 04 April 2013 14:51) *

Quote (KnightsWhoSayNi @ 04 April 2013 03:42) *
This. Until we're not punished for playing dress up, I just can't get that in to insignia. Whenever I'm in a group and someone is wearing one, I can't help but think, why are you purposefully missing out on stats that could benefit the whole group?

Still it would have been a nice perc for those 1 year subs, but they're relatively cheap on the market so i guess that's an option.
@MissKitty

You do realize we can wear our normal armor under our insignias? You just cant see it. Or else, everyone would hate insignias. Though I agree, more insignias should have bonuses of some sort.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté April 04, 2013, 15:37:45 | #59
Of course i realize that kaylie, i know what an insignia is, but do you realize if you're not wearing the guild insignia you're missing out on plus damage, plus prospecting, hp, wisdom and resist just from the guild insignia itself. Multiply that times 6 people in a group and you'll see its value. The only insignia besides the guild insignia that gives bonuses are the class insignia and they give plus 1 level to elementary spells. The rest just give nothing at all but they take up the slot that the guild insignia has to go in to receive the buffs to stats. It about equivalent to doing all content wearing only one ring.

If you're not max level you will want to wear guild insignia for the wisdom bonus alone. The prospecting helps everyone even at max level. If you are doing older content and don't need the hp, resist and damage, you probably are trying to drop something and need the pp or leveling alts that needs the wisdom. If you're doing cutting edge content, you want the damage resists and hp as well as the pp. If you are shopping at 5th, and you get aggroed, you want the stats too.

As I've said from the beginning: They need to untie guild bonuses from insignia and treat them like a clan member bonus that is an always on buff regarless of what insignia you equip. When people aren't losing stats they can use this cosmetic slot freely but until then you are just gimping yourself to look cool. When they do this they need to remove the bonus to the class insignia as well or everyone will just wear those.

(miss kitty is an alt account of mine)

This post has been edited by cyndiloo - April 04, 2013, 15:49:52.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-03-07
posté April 05, 2013, 03:05:51 | #60
I totally agree cyndiloo, i like the look of the frigost insignia but theres no way ill actually wear it or any other that doesnt give me our guild insignia bonuses.