Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

MCM: It’s time to preorder!
Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté April 29, 2013, 17:46:42 | #1
MCM: It’s time to preorder! Between May 24th and 26th, Ankama will be attending the London MCM Comic Con, and you’ll get the chance to complete your DOFUS/WAKFU goodie collection! But to make sure you’ll find the goods you’re looking for, you’d better preorder it!

How does it work ? it’s very simple: starting today and until May 14th - 10 PM GMT / 6 PM EST / 3 PM PST, you can preorder any DOFUS/WAKFU goodies below in the comments section, chosen from all goodies offered in the Ankama Shop website (all languages included). We will pack your order and deliver it to you at our booth, and because it’s a special occasion, you’ll also benefit from a “Buy more Get more” offer: for each following purchase level, you’ll get the following freebies:
  • £10 and up = 1 lottery card (offering you a free ingame item)
  • £20 and up = 1 lottery card + 1 phone strap
  • £30 and up = 1 lottery card + 1 phone strap + 1 inflatable sword
  • £40 and up = 1 lottery card + 1 phone strap + 1 inflatable sword + 1 papertoy

Find more information about Ankama at London MCM Comic Con in the dedicated WAKFU news.

See you there!

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-15
posté April 29, 2013, 19:11:47 | #2
-.- thats nice and all but i hope u taking more thought about the rest of us not being able to be there (cause we like in another country in the other side of the world), like giving us the chance of getting them through mail

posté April 29, 2013, 20:23:14 | #3
wow, met you a bit earlier than expected

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-11
posté April 29, 2013, 20:36:21 | #4
May I suggest you move this notice to a more appropriate server, such as Remington? Not that it isn't great and all, Ankama being present at MCM/London, but for those of us who don't have our own private jet, or travel internationally on business, this is a bit out of our way.

May I suggest free shipping internationally for this weekend event for everyone? That would spread the WAKFU joy around...

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2009-09-05
posté April 29, 2013, 21:49:24 | #5

Quote (Dawnsinger @ 29 April 2013 20:36) *
May I suggest you move this notice to a more appropriate server, such as Remington?
I'm not sure if you know but this actually is the Remington "server/forum".
Nox players did get added after the merge though (as well as other communities or were they always here? I'm not sure, sorry..), it became an international forum from that point forward.

Although the French still have their own forum.

This post has been edited by Kuroyanko - April 29, 2013, 21:49:55.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-09-18
posté July 08, 2013, 22:57:47 | #6
aposperitis @

That's soo true!!!

I love Wakfu and the series, but there's no way I can get there