Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

What’s coming next in WAKFU?
Short Strich * Member Since 2006-07-14
posté July 17, 2013, 14:08:12 | #61

Quote (Teladoph @ 17 July 2013 09:04) *
So, stasis branch is gonna get rebalanced on july 30th. When do we get final info about it so we can prepare our builds?

Seconded. We really would like some detailed info here.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté July 17, 2013, 14:19:14 | #62

Quote (-Shakespeare- @ 17 July 2013 14:08) *

So, stasis branch is gonna get rebalanced on july 30th. When do we get final info about it so we can prepare our builds?

Click here

here you go in all their horrible nerfness

Edit: in case the link isnt working just go to the foggernaut class forums.

This post has been edited by [MOD]O-Respeitador - July 17, 2013, 14:56:34.
Reason for edit : fixed the link
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté July 17, 2013, 15:48:13 | #63

Quote (HakazabaJub @ 17 July 2013 00:23) *
Still thats nothing compared to my adventure with mollusk dungeon. over 70 runs now and ive manage to drop 1 kraken helmet 2 welkington belts and no epshelletes

Not sure if you're aware of this but there are two Mollusk Dungeons. You can only drop the Kraken BP and Wellington belt in Brakmar. There is another in Sufokia (Stimulating Shores) which i believe drops the wellington epps. This ridiculous aspect of the game has caused many players grief since release, namely myself. I don't recall which Kraken part is restricted to Sufokia's dungeon, belt or epps.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - July 17, 2013, 15:48:48.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté July 17, 2013, 17:36:55 | #64

Quote (Gynrei @ 17 July 2013 15:48) *

Quote (HakazabaJub @ 17 July 2013 00:23) *
Still thats nothing compared to my adventure with mollusk dungeon. over 70 runs now and ive manage to drop 1 kraken helmet 2 welkington belts and no epshelletes

Not sure if you're aware of this but there are two Mollusk Dungeons. You can only drop the Kraken BP and Wellington belt in Brakmar. There is another in Sufokia (Stimulating Shores) which i believe drops the wellington epps. This ridiculous aspect of the game has caused many players grief since release, namely myself. I don't recall which Kraken part is restricted to Sufokia's dungeon, belt or epps.
weird, i got the full set on brakmar dungeon ._.U

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-11-30
posté July 17, 2013, 18:19:32 | #65
What the eff is a Pandawa? Just askin'...

Here is feedback on crafting: If you want crafting to be valuable, and the game to do what a game based in a community should, you need to incorporate trade. No one trades... Why? Because every jack, Tom and Harry (and Betty I suppose) all are selfishly getting 'ALL' the professions and craftings themselves. Sure, there's the one odd person in your guild that might have professions up to 100, or a team/guild effort to get one person all leveled up in order to be the guild crafter, but is that really how the crafting was designed to be?

Another thing I have against crafting: It's already a hindrance to have the parts of armor that people are typically used to being apart of one profession, being separated by different professions all together e.g, Head gear of all kinds being made by tailoring, boots of all kinds by leather worker, and so on; but the fact that you need every other gathering in order to make any one thing in one profession is kind of way too much. Some people work, and for those who don't, and still can play the game all day 'erday, there will still be people who don't have an entire guild to back them, or the innate grinding will to get those professions up to where you can make something of level use. Yes, hard work should be rewarded, but as it stands, I whole heartedly feel this whole crafting design is based around there 'being something to do before they hit 100.'

Have you noticed? The level 100 crafting equipment all seem more realistic in what they make. You don't need to go outside of the profession itself to make them. Need a lvl 100 shield, then you gather a bunch of lesser shields to make it. Shields which everyone has 'almost' (how many Enus on different accounts you got bruh?) the same chance of getting. Not like the lesser things that require something from Trapping, Herbing, etc.. that require you to go into a comepletely different school of mechanic in order to manifacture something from the starting profession—sometimes more if you aim to be able to make the set you want. Change that. I think both types of people win; the mindless grinders (no offense, you have your place), and those who feel staying in one profession and doing it well, will yeild value! Grind all you want, sell the matts for money, but others shouldn't 'HAVE' to.

Another thing, which in part, is kind of a suggestion that links with the above: What about making monster drop the things they give away by means of a trapper, by chance? Meaning, they have the chance to drop seeds, and the other things that can be obtained 'only' when they're alive (No gobb legs, Bow meow skins, for that, you need trapper. It has to have value). You can also maintain the value of being a trapper in that, those who have the gathering profession, can gain those things in a much faster manner, maintianing it's value, but isn't a hindrance to those who aren't interested in being a trapper. Ways this can also help is to prevent the under growth of monster by people who intend to kill, kill, kill and kill, but aren't able to re-plant monsters (Do people typically level trapping over again for EVERY class they make?). In your leveling, you can optain some of the required materials that can in turn, help the crafting system be more attractive: "WHAT?! I have this and this, and it can make such and such? Le's git it!"

Take it from a real world account. I personally don't craft because I don't want to, or can't always have the time to indulge in every other gathering prof, in order to make unused things for 20-75 levels of a crafting profession. And before the kool kids chime in saying "Oh that's easy," take a reality check and realize not everyone who plays this game, is an extreme. Some people are here for the strategy; that includes proper business/time managment practices.

Thanks for reading.

TLDR: (Don't be lazy to read. Go back to the top this instant. I put time & thought into this!)

This post has been edited by IDCAA - July 17, 2013, 18:28:59.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-08
posté July 17, 2013, 18:27:52 | #66
How can you complain about people wanting to do everything themselves AND people not wanting to do everything themselves in the same post? First and second paragraphs, respectively.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2011-11-30
posté July 17, 2013, 18:33:48 | #67

Quote (Warrada @ 17 July 2013 18:27) *
How can you complain about people wanting to do everything themselves AND people not wanting to do everything themselves in the same post? First and second paragraphs, respectively.
I'm not sure to where you're referring, but, simple English really. "People" referrs to a group of individuals, that is, not a singular entity/person. So there can be, what we call variance. There are at least two groups of people (there's that word again):

• Those that like to grind, that is, they don;;t mind the grinding or in rare cases, like it. AND
  • Those who do not have the time, or will to do so.

Short Strich * Member Since 2006-07-14
posté July 17, 2013, 20:56:31 | #68

Quote (Nox16 @ 17 July 2013 14:19) *

Quote (-Shakespeare- @ 17 July 2013 14:08) *

Click here

here you go in all their horrible nerfness

Edit: in case the link isnt working just go to the foggernaut class forums.

Haha, thanks for that. What I think we'd really like to see is confirmation that the "average of damages" means what we think it means. I would also be very interested to see if stasis % damage from spell levels is going to apply to our damage.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-06-08
posté July 22, 2013, 00:56:33 | #69
"More focus on the basics of the game
As important as class balance is the improvement of the basics that make WAKFU a unique experience in the gaming industry. I of course mean politics, ecosystem and combat."

In the conclusion you say nothing about de Ecosystem, the Wakfu/Stasis system needs a really revamp!

But, i'm happy that changes will occurs, i'm waiting to see this game became very popular and unique!

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-02-19
posté July 22, 2013, 21:20:54 | #70
it wiould be cool if max level could reach 500

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2009-04-12
posté July 23, 2013, 00:32:27 | #71
According to the roadmap now, pandawas revamp is coming in november

Short Strich * Member Since 2010-08-24
posté July 23, 2013, 00:57:01 | #72
Why feca has to be the last? Any particular reason?