Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Special Krosmaster Arena Tournament!
Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté July 19, 2013, 10:30:00 | #1
Special Krosmaster Arena Tournament! As a reward for your fidelity, but slightly less demonic than last time, KROSMASTER Arena will hold a special tournament offering you unlimited glory and rewards! From July 24th to 31st, you will have to display your strategic skills! Better start training now!

You think you’ve got what it takes to become the greatest Krosmaster warrior? Don’t get as cocky as a Iop!

Don’t forget the Demonic rewards… Kind of a game changer after all. Use them wisely, they could even KO as Krosmaster in a single turn!

If you don’t want to be one of these unlucky losers, you might want to begin practice now!

The Special KROSMASTER Tournament will give you the opportunity to prove your worth once and for all, and maybe even win some of these gifts in the process:
  • 1st: “Brotherhood of the Tofu” figurines set + Tofu token + Block doll token (digital versions)
  • 2nd: “Brotherhood of the Tofu” figurines set + Tofu token (digital versions)
  • 3rd: “Brotherhood of the Tofu” figurines set (digital versions)

How to participate?
  • Participate in tournaments from July 24th, 8 AM GMT / 4 AM EST / 1 AM PST until July 31st, 8 AM GMT / 4 AM EST / 1 AM PST
  • Each game won in a tournament will earn your 1 point
  • At the end of the tournament, the three players with the highest count of points will win the rewards.

Refine your strategy, sharpen your mind, it’s going to get bloody!

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-14
posté July 19, 2013, 12:04:45 | #2
good event, but when you ban klorofil?

This post has been edited by milordDen - July 19, 2013, 12:05:22.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-30
posté July 19, 2013, 13:16:05 | #3
I don't feel like playing against Sadida spams. Krosmaster is a rubbish game with them there.

The game is also too unbalanced.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-05-16
posté July 19, 2013, 13:39:22 | #4
>>ban klorofil

Already.Klor now lvl 4,not lvl2 like before.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-07-25
posté July 19, 2013, 15:22:55 | #5
With demonic rewards game become more dynamic. Upgrade the weak figurine and it suddenly becomes very nice. Or upgrade a powerful figurine to make it even more powerful.
One turn boosters also have great impact on the game.
I like new version because:
- Klor Ofil was nerfed at last
- Demonic rewards give flexibility

About prizes.
I'm not sure the prizes are worth. Most of the players who win tournaments have high ranking and big collection of figurines. It would be better, if there was some Kroz reward (to buy the desired mini) or some exclusive figurines (e.g. first to have frigost minis or some new minis, that will come later)

This post has been edited by theSunLike - July 19, 2013, 15:27:47.
Reason for edit : added about prizes
Short Strich * Member Since 2011-02-12
posté July 19, 2013, 20:57:57 | #6
Yeah, I feel the same, prizes not really worthy. One extra Tofu set? Nah.
It must be for luring more new players, old players will take less care about it.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté July 19, 2013, 21:35:51 | #7
Those rewards make me want to NOT participate in krosmaster arena in those days.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté July 22, 2013, 20:38:24 | #8
wish there was consolation prizes to those who cannot get to top 3 but gave effort to learn krosmaster just for the event...

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-03-10
posté July 23, 2013, 04:45:45 | #9
IMHO, 3rd, 4th, and 5th places should get the figurines set and tokens

2nd place should get a permanent once-per-game level 3 Demonic Reward

and 1st place should get a permanent once-per-game level 6 Demonic Reward

You do that, and it's guaranteed everyone would be fired up for the tournaments

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-03-03
posté July 24, 2013, 04:13:46 | #10
MilorDen and BbeforeA

The krosmaster Figurine Klor ofil has already been modified, it being level 4 now has completely nullified the "sadida spam" that you're talking about.

Now that she is level 4, it is no longer possible to create a truly powerful x2 Klor ofil team.

BbeforeA, if you don't like Krosmaster or strategy games, then don't play them. Krosmaster is not unbalanced, it really just depends on how well you can use strategy based on your enemy and the aspects of the game.

if you're against more experienced players, then you're going to have a tougher time, simple.

I do agree about he rewards. The Confrerie is a little better since they added the new aspect of demonic rewards, but it isn't really worth it, if you have level 6's like goultard or Nox.

and Most pro's like me already have the tofu tokens and the block doll token.

I'll just use the Confrerie team in the tournament for fun.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté July 24, 2013, 04:21:40 | #11

Quote (Ebiyu @ 22 July 2013 20:38) *
wish there was consolation prizes to those who cannot get to top 3 but gave effort to learn krosmaster just for the event...
with the HORRIBLE rewards they are giving for the winners, i think "nothing" is the expected consolation prize

Quote (Chronah @ 24 July 2013 04:13) *
and Most pro's like me already have the tofu tokens and the block doll token.

Lol