Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Civil Waw Contest: Choose Youw Side!
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté October 11, 2013, 15:00:00 | #1
Civil Waw Contest: Choose Youw Side! On Wabbit Island, the battle is still raging ... On one side, the Lenalds, on the other, the Wabbits ... It is also the ideal place for Supervillains such as Harebourg to come bring trouble, and the Vigilantes to come and defend the victims and owphelins! But what if you could also participate? Would you rather be on the side of the Supervillains, or the Vigilantes? Would you defend the Wabbits, or would you destroy their burrows?

Give yourself a chance for your Vigilantes or Supervillains group to be recognized: it is up to you to choose your side!

From October 11th to the 21st (7 AM GMT/3 AM EST/12 AM PST), please send us an entry email containing an in-game capture/screenshot of your Supervillains/Vigilantes group, while also including the name of the group and "the" characteristic that defines each of its members (a super-power or exceptional quality for example).

We will choose a group of Supervillains and a group of Vigilantes among the most original, creative, funny or crazy proposals... In short: those who surprise us most will win prizes allowing them to rise to the rank of the most famous fighters of the World of Twelve!

The Mission

To send us via email an in-game screenshot including all the members of your Supervillains/Vigilantes group (6 members maximum), as well as telling us in the body of the email the name of the group and presenting us the list of members including their nicknames and particularity of each one of them.

Any additional material for you to showcase your limitless group talents (roleplay text, video, music files, fanart, etc..) will also be accepted, but it is not mandatory. They simply allow the jury to better assess the extent of the Vigilantes/Supervillains qualities of your group.

The Rules

• Only one entry per player (it can be sent by any member of the group) and per character will be accepted.
  • The group may contain from 1 to up to 6 members maximum.
  • Participation cannot be sent several times and only the first email will be taken into account.
  • The entry email must include:
    • An attached screenshot ( maximum size of 2MB ) featuring all the members of your group. This screenshot should use "in-game" WAKFU MMO images, but you can apply special effects or alterations if you would like.
    • The group name.
    • The chosen side: Supervillains or Vigilantes.
    • The server name.
    • A list of nicknames and particularity of each member of the group ( ex "Sabi: inherited the power to shapeshift with which she spies on the Supervillains" ). Nicknames must necessarily correspond to the true identities of the in-game characters: it is these characters that the rewards will be credited to if your group gets to win the competition. But you can also specify, if you would like to do so, the "Supervillain/Vigilante name" after these nicknames, especially if you want to better highlight their specificity ( ex "Sabi - Super Morph" )!
  • The entry email may optionally include other elements than those requested in the previous point (example: a recruitment poster of the group, a video presentation, etc..), as long as all these items are sent in a single email.
  • If one of the optional elements or attachments of your participation email includes a video, it must be hosted on YouTube with the keywords "Civil Waw WAKFU 2013," must not exceed 3 minutes, a description should contain www.wakfu.com /en and the link your Youtube video will have to be included in your participation email. The video must use "in-game" WAKFU MMO images, but you can edit the video, music and special effects as much as you want as long as they are royalty free.
  • The title of the email to send for the contest must be: Name of the group (Vigilantes/Supervillains side) - Civil Waw Contest (example: Zero Corp (Vigilantes) - Civil Waw Contest).
  • If your group is one of the winners, the rewards will be credited to the characters listed as part of your group (from 1 to a maximum of 6 members) in your entry email. For this purpose, be sure to specify the correct 6 in-game nicknames for the characters in your list. If some of the characters could not be found in-game by us, the rewards will not be assigned.
  • Your entry/participation email must be sent to the following address: wakfucontest@ankama.com

To participate, you must have an Ankama account subscriber or not.
If your entry does not meet any of these rules, we reserve the right to disqualify it from the contest.

Entry Example

To give you a little preview of what you will have to send (and for fun) we have created a false application with part of the WAKFU CM team!

Group Name: Zero Corp

Side: Vigilantes

Server name: World of Twelve

Members (left to right):

Vikotoru - aka Last Man: He has the power to arrive after those who are absent.
Eskarina - aka Optic 3000: Can see in the dark (but sees nothing in day light).
Troyle - aka Rick Turn: Never give up on anything.
Hush - aka Elvis Preslol: Can make you love him tender.

The Loots

The chosen Vigilantes group will win:

• Group name title for each member
  • Forum title name for each member
  • Choo-Choo Justice Decoration
  • Vigilantes Trophy Decoration
  • Ultima Emote

The chosen Supervillains group will win:

• Group name title for each member
  • Forum title name for each member
  • Arachnid Costume
  • Villain Trophy decoration
  • Ultima Emote
The winners will also appear in an upcoming dedicated news on the forums!

Prizes will be awarded to each member of the group, via the gift interface of the characters listed in the contest entry email.

You have from the 11th to the 21st of October (7 AM GMT/3 AM EST/12 AM PST) to send us your entries. The results will be announced during the week of October 21st.

May the best group win!

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-05-28
posté October 11, 2013, 17:10:29 | #2
Looks Fun

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-04-29
posté October 11, 2013, 17:12:16 | #3
sabotage alone already win super villian

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-01-26
posté October 11, 2013, 17:13:11 | #4
I love everything about this!

This post has been edited by [MOD]Moon - October 11, 2013, 17:28:19.
Reason for edit : He really does!
The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-02-17
posté October 11, 2013, 17:16:56 | #5
I already love this event.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté October 11, 2013, 17:22:04 | #6
if there is to be any super villain... i must win! im like all about evil.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-10
posté October 11, 2013, 17:55:53 | #7
My post was deleted. Cool that you are cleaning up criticism and negative feedback, amazing way to improve.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-09-12
posté October 11, 2013, 17:57:53 | #8
Too bad Bonta's best guard guilds were only alive in beta. Red Throne would've been perfect for this.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté October 11, 2013, 18:49:30 | #9

Quote (MakoSeraph @ 11 October 2013 17:57) *
Too bad Bonta's best guard guilds were only alive in beta. Red Throne would've been perfect for this.
I agree..this shouldve been the first patch of wakfu last year
cant wait to see who wins

Quote (Ristty @ 11 October 2013 17:55) *
My post was deleted. Cool that you are cleaning up criticism and negative feedback, amazing way to improve.
that's bad..I hope this is not ankama's new way

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-01-30
posté October 11, 2013, 22:48:09 | #10
Can I send the e-mail with the apresentatin photo and other ones as optionals,instead of a video?

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté October 11, 2013, 23:19:39 | #11
Can you make an Video also??

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-03-10
posté October 12, 2013, 02:37:27 | #12
Cool !! My topic was deleted again, i guess i can't make an Ironic post about how bad Ankama deal with bugs and broken mechanics throwing out content and contests.

The Sinister Six * Member Since 2012-02-09
posté October 12, 2013, 03:34:37 | #13
Risty, maybe it has nothing to do with the thread.

Maybe moping and whining isn't constructive at all.

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté October 12, 2013, 05:40:06 | #14

Quote (Maxiliano @ 11 October 2013 22:48) *
Can I send the e-mail with the apresentatin photo and other ones as optionals,instead of a video?

Yes of course anything you would like to add to the original entry form is fine as long as everything is part of one email.

Please also make sure to read the rules again if you need any other extra information on attachments.

Quote (basjejaspers @ 11 October 2013 23:19) *
Can you make an Video also??

Yes, you sure can!

If one of the optional elements or attachments of your participation email includes a video, it must be hosted on YouTube with the keywords "Civil Waw WAKFU 2013," must not exceed 3 minutes, a description should contain www.wakfu.com /en and the link your Youtube video will have to be included in your participation email.

The video must use "in-game" WAKFU MMO images, but you can edit the video, music and special effects as much as you want as long as they are royalty free.

I hope this helps and I can't wait to see the Community's entries!

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-09-01
posté October 12, 2013, 06:58:55 | #15
Am I the only one not being able to play Wakfu or are there other people who have this problem ?

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-05-01
posté October 12, 2013, 08:07:37 | #16

Quote (Rusticz @ 12 October 2013 06:58) *
Am I the only one not being able to play Wakfu or are there other people who have this problem ?
Have you tried uninstalling and installing Wakfu again?

NOTE: DON'T FORGET TO TAKE YOUR SCREENSHOTS FROM THE INSTALLATION FOLDER BEFORE YOU UNINSTALL THE GAME! (or else they will be deleted)

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté October 12, 2013, 12:07:39 | #17
TWIGGY WINGS
DOES HIS THING
THEN HE GOES AND KICKS SOME BUTT

I'm going to find some lucky guild members and make them join me in looking awesome

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-01-04
posté October 12, 2013, 16:44:25 | #18
I'm already figurin out cool stuff.

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-06-27
posté October 12, 2013, 19:54:51 | #19
Alright showtime supervillain team.
Anyone up for it?
:3
We can be the cross-guild supervillain team

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-09
posté October 13, 2013, 11:17:20 | #20
ahaha,liked the joke of eskarina xD,and its day light

yeah i cant enter wakfu either,it keeps connecting,are you with servers busy?