Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

MULTIMAN: concept and how to get them
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté December 01, 2013, 21:20:35 | #181

Quote (Taku- @ 29 November 2013 21:04) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 29 November 2013 21:00) *
There is another issue about multimen that nobody seem to mentioned. We can test them now, but what about the new people who will join later? How would they be able to test them before buying them?

And what about the new comers who will download the game, check the boutique and see them there - they will learn from forum that they can test them now but to do so they need to be subscribed first. Here's where issue appear: they will have to sub (and get the multimen) before testing it!

The Knight of Astrub will always be free and available to everyone, presumably even those unsubbed as it's an astrub area quest to obtain him.

One of the four elemental multimen will be free each week.
You do realise that its not what i am talking about?

So what we can test knight of asturb if we cant test the spells of other sidekicks?
In order to choose a class - one need to investigate the spells that the class have. It is the same for Multimen. We can test them NOW, but we won't be able to test them later - correct me if i am wrong about it, Ankama.

My point is that i don't want to sub now to test them nor i want to buy them now. But i might want them once i sub, propably in next year, but then i won't have a chance to test them before buying them. Thats the issue.

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-06-29
posté December 01, 2013, 22:01:18 | #182

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 01 December 2013 21:20) *

Quote (Taku- @ 29 November 2013 21:04) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 29 November 2013 21:00) *
There is another issue about multimen that nobody seem to mentioned. We can test them now, but what about the new people who will join later? How would they be able to test them before buying them?

And what about the new comers who will download the game, check the boutique and see them there - they will learn from forum that they can test them now but to do so they need to be subscribed first. Here's where issue appear: they will have to sub (and get the multimen) before testing it!

The Knight of Astrub will always be free and available to everyone, presumably even those unsubbed as it's an astrub area quest to obtain him.

One of the four elemental multimen will be free each week.
You do realise that its not what i am talking about?

So what we can test knight of asturb if we cant test the spells of other sidekicks?
In order to choose a class - one need to investigate the spells that the class have. It is the same for Multimen. We can test them NOW, but we won't be able to test them later - correct me if i am wrong about it, Ankama.

My point is that i don't want to sub now to test them nor i want to buy them now. But i might want them once i sub, propably in next year, but then i won't have a chance to test them before buying them. Thats the issue.

Like I said, one of the four elemental multimen will be free each week for testing. The only ones you can't test are shadow and luminos, evidently.

And you can always look at all potential sidekicks and look at their spells via the sidekick interface, which shows ones you own and ones you don't, what all their spells are and their effects, even if you don't own them.

Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté December 02, 2013, 09:17:22 | #183

Quote (Taku- @ 01 December 2013 22:01) *
Like I said, one of the four elemental multimen will be free each week for testing. The only ones you can't test are shadow and luminos, evidently.

Shadow and Lumino will also be part of the free weekly testing.

@Kikuihimonji: The free testing is not a limited offer, it's part of the sidekick feature.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-09-02
posté December 10, 2013, 12:35:58 | #184
How can i get Knight of Astrub? :c

How can i get Knight of Astrub? :c

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté December 10, 2013, 12:40:45 | #185
Just to inform people, it appears the options to buy a Krobax/Skale combo pack isn't available in the shop. Dunno how many people ill actually try to buy that, but just letting it be known.