Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

MULTIMEN: Greet them tomorrow!
Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté December 09, 2013, 18:00:00 | #1
MULTIMEN: Greet them tomorrow! The Multisignal has appeared in the sky. The Vigilantes look up and gaze at it. Lumino, Shadow, Beelzebug, Trank, Skale and Krobax put their fists together in a symbol of fraternity and unison. The time has come... you'll see them in-game tomorrow!

On the day where Aguabrial, Water Dragon, entrusted his Turquoise Dofus to his friend Ereziah Melkewel, he might not have been able to imagine what his alchemist buddy would end up doing with it! Confronted with Djaul's rise in power and in response to Rushu's Shushus, the alchemist wanted to create beings capable of protecting the balance in the World of Twelve, or even to restore the lost Harmony.

The power of the Dofus being miraculous as it is, he mixed the energy of each one with a creature in order to create beings in their own rights, capable of doing great things, a new hope in the face of the Evil that spread all over the World of Twelve. A Minifoux associated with the Ivory Dofus gave birth to Lumino. A Red Scaraleaf mixed with the Crimson Dofus gave birth to Beelzebug. A Shark combined with the Turquoise Dofus gave birth to Skale. A Crow merged with the Emerald Dofus gave birth to Krobax. A Treechnid fused with the Ochre Dofus gave birth to Trank. All was going well until the sixth one... The experiment turned to a disaster: the powers of the Ebony Dofus were amalgamated with the creator's shadow, Ereziah himself! And Shadow came into play.

The Multimen were born.

How can I get them?

Test a Multiman for free every week

Every week, a different Multiman will be selected and you'll be able to play with this character for 7 days. You will find your MULTIMAN directly in the dedicated interface. And we begin right away with Beelzebug!

BEELZEBUG, SKALE, KROBAX, SKALE, LUMINO, SHADOW in the Boutique

The "Fire", "Water", "Air", "Earth", "Darkness" and "Light" Multimen are available in the Boutique for 5800 Ogrines each.

Elementary PACKS

The "Fire", "Water", "Air" and "Earth" Multimen will be available by packs of two for 9000 Ogrines, or four for 14 000 Ogrines.

LUMINO and SHADOW as subscription gifts

Until January 10, the Multiman of "Light" is offered when purchasing a 6 month subscription.
Until January 10, the Multiman of "Darkness" is offered when purchasing a one year subscription.

The 7th Sidekick

Freely accessible in-game, the Knight of Astrub is obtained by completing the quest "Saving the Astrub Knight".

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-01-28
posté December 09, 2013, 18:16:06 | #2
Soooo... when is that list with the top subscribers coming out?

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté December 09, 2013, 18:36:10 | #3
marbow, they will be all french ppl, so dont get ur expectations high

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté December 09, 2013, 18:58:12 | #4

Quote (Marbowser @ 09 December 2013 18:16) *
This, and no, they aren't all frenchies.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté December 09, 2013, 19:00:35 | #5

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 09 December 2013 18:58) *

There won't be a list those who won got a message in their ankabox. If you didn't get one you didn't win.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2009-04-10
posté December 09, 2013, 19:06:22 | #6
Are they still doing the list of most loyal subs for the free shadow?

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-09-05
posté December 09, 2013, 19:32:37 | #7
Well 1st "free pick" is so not good, total bad choise. Most ppl will be upset of multimen weakness >_

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-09-20
posté December 09, 2013, 19:53:50 | #8
I smell glitches a'comin!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté December 09, 2013, 19:56:01 | #9

Quote (GabrielDiviner @ 09 December 2013 19:06) *
Are they still doing the list of most loyal subs for the free shadow?

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 09 December 2013 19:00) *

Quote (Fadedscourge @ 09 December 2013 18:58) *

There won't be a list those who won got a message in their ankabox. If you didn't get one you didn't win.

posté December 09, 2013, 21:49:50 | #10
Wish we could test them before subbing >

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2010-06-20
posté December 09, 2013, 22:19:29 | #11
Once again, ankama has proven that they don't have what it takes to make a great game. They got this awesome art and initicial concept, but everytime I think "hey lets see whats going on in wakfu and maybe try it back" I just get these sad news.

I mean, they keep not having a true policy againt or in favor of mulit account, (man or you aprove it and make a better interface for multi users or you get a way to block more than 1 account) and now this...

Multimen is basicly jus another pay to win method, a method to keep the people who don't want to/can use more than 1 acc...

I don't k now if the community supports or not this concept but they keep on making this decisions that make the game more single player oriented and less nation and community driven like the game started as.

Regards khiop
PS: dont flame me, and sorry for any english mistake. This is just my honest opinion.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté December 09, 2013, 23:02:13 | #12

Quote (sockstoyourdoor @ 09 December 2013 21:49) *
Wish we could test them before subbing >

Beta server testing and free rotation testing should cover your concerns over testing completely.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-03-26
posté December 09, 2013, 23:59:44 | #13
One: Cannot WAIT for this patch.

Two: @gregobb I understand your concern man I think some of the same things and I can definitely see your point of view on it and how the game may take a GW 1 sort of turn, diverting attention from the community driven aspects and bringing the game into a single player tactics-off.

BUT I would like you to consider this, multiboxers will multibox regardless of what Ankama says or does short of a ban so giving us a way to deal with these people without having to recruit a defense team is great- they also have an added benefit of expanding the skill sets of existing characters and filling in for roles your party doesn't have!

I think there is a LOT of good to come from this, but they will balance it as they go- until you release it you won't really know how it will work out!

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-11-07
posté December 10, 2013, 03:42:29 | #14
I'm curious. Since the exp system is being changed so that it is now inefficient, if not impossible, to power level lower leveled allies, would that also affect the leveling of Multimen, thus making it impossible for high leveled characters to level their newly acquired Lv 1 sidekicks? Just ignore me if this question has been addressed and/or answered before. =P

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-03-26
posté December 10, 2013, 03:50:41 | #15
@Suruza I was actually wondering the same thing, but no I think they work like leveling an item.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2007-07-22
posté December 10, 2013, 04:04:15 | #16
Totally agree with you gregobb.

Don't know how it is on other servers I know the french server is full most probably but contrary to people telling me remington has a live community with many people everytime i go on there its dead, most areas are desolate with next to no people in them.

I said it before ankama made an amazing game but just too many mistakes with development and revamping everything every month because it doesn't work, bad marketing and now they're saying look there's not many players so well make multi accounting easier for you and give you these weak sidekicks to level.

This game was doomed to fail I'm afraid, this game has had nowhere near the player base Dofus had.

Anyways not trying to flame just saying I had high hopes for this game so far its depressing.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2009-04-10
posté December 10, 2013, 06:30:07 | #17
Roshi they are making it easier for the people that enjoy to play in smaller groups. However I do believe we all need to help expand the player base by asking our friends to play or something to help the international servers player base higher

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2010-08-27
posté December 10, 2013, 06:57:21 | #18
Can someone explain, what's the problem in use more then one account?

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-10-20
posté December 10, 2013, 09:28:45 | #19
i got proxy error.Plese fix it!!

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-11-27
posté December 10, 2013, 09:36:46 | #20
Proxy error here. server offline?