Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Beta Server: Saharash Arrives!
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté February 20, 2014, 04:55:07 | #21

Quote (chenteramos @ 20 February 2014 03:59) *
lol.... you guys are funny. If it was easy to get drops and items, the game would be boring because everyone would be running around with the best gear. I mean it would take the fun out of the game and also if everyone had a relic, it wouldn't make it a "special" item anymore. Ya just need to farm more and lvl up more.
guess how many rampart amulets I've dropped since 2012

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2006-04-28
posté February 20, 2014, 05:16:56 | #22
Greater use of the Beta Server is a good thing.

Now, let me beat up on you! There are so many bugs that need to be addressed as well as a fair amount of the population wanting drop rates revamped. It should be easy to tell from the feedback you are receiving that your priorities are a bit confused.

Take a week off, Ankama, and play the game. Do so as "peasants". Look at the world you have created. Notice that things as simple as doors being covered by carpets in the HW entries have not been addressed in months. Listen to the sounds of non-existent boats and flies where removed content once was. Marvel at the breeding rates of gobballs, treechnids and kraloves. Curse the gods for not dropping your amulet after 50 dungeon runs. Need I go on?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté February 20, 2014, 06:08:40 | #23
Protip: rampart amulet =/= a relic

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-12-30
posté February 20, 2014, 06:18:54 | #24
Just fix the bugs so we can enjoy this game -.-

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-07-16
posté February 20, 2014, 08:43:29 | #25
Ankama please listen to your customers

STOP GIVING US MORE ISLANDS!

Stop listening to people that are bored of the content you gave them a week or two ago, ignore those people that has the attention span of a cocker spaniel and listen to the people that are telling you the most logical thing to do.

You gave us a PP/Wisdom cap and you told us you will be revamping the drop rate to make for the PP lock BUT you have not! Work on that, that has more priority!

Just take a hour of gameplay and look at the bugs that we are complaining about, FIX THEM!

You gave us a Lock/Dodge Cap and you said you will be revamping the system to make up for the caps BUT ONCE again you have completely disregard that idea and decided to entertain the people that has short attention spans and complain that they are bored of the game because they rushed on the levelling and grinding of gears

Get your shit together and work on things that are really important!

This post has been edited by OM3GA-Z3R0 - February 20, 2014, 08:44:39.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté February 20, 2014, 09:21:17 | #26
Please tell me there's going to be a nice drop rate revamp this month, and we get to test it on the Beta.

Please.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2013-02-06
posté February 20, 2014, 15:11:07 | #27
Glad for more beta server but +1 to drop rate revamp. Not saying people should always be able to drop gear but needing a team to drop a full gobbal set or spending 20 minutes in a fight at higher lvls only to get stiffed on everything...including crafting mats. That's insane...

posté February 20, 2014, 21:57:04 | #28
I'm happy for a new Island of over lv 100, don't ever doubt that. But when you compare that to how much we need a Drop Rate/Drop Lock Revamp... It's like baking your sick child a cake, when what they really need is to be taken to the hospital. Both are good, thoughtful things to do, but the latter is far more important, and should always take precedence.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté February 20, 2014, 22:10:55 | #29

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 20 February 2014 21:57) *
I'm happy for a new Island of over lv 100, don't ever doubt that. But when you compare that to how much we need a Drop Rate/Drop Lock Revamp... It's like baking your sick child a cake, when what they really need is to be taken to the hospital. Both are good, thoughtful things to do, but the latter is far more important, and should always take precedence.

Exactly. I'm not sure what Ankama is scared of when it comes to increasing drop rates.

There are tons of dungeons and items to drop in Wakfu. If you don't need them to wear, you need them to craft. Then you need more to smash. More still to build a Haven World. I wish i could actually DO SOMETHING with our guilds Haven World. It has such potential but all it's good for now a days is to give the stink eye at people who don't close the gates  

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 21, 2014, 05:17:51 | #30
I doubt we are getting a drop revamp next update. Why is it taking so long just to get some info about it? :c

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-10-21
posté February 21, 2014, 05:44:56 | #31

Quote (Asthis @ 21 February 2014 05:17) *
I doubt we are getting a drop revamp next update. Why is it taking so long just to get some info about it? :c
The reason it is taking so long to get information about it is because it isn't going to happen anytime soon. It is highly likely they have no idea how to fix the drop rates. So instead of telling us this and ticking the majority off, they are remaining silent. I mean - it makes perfect sense to me. I would do that if I was in that situation as well. But as a player it sucks all the same.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté February 21, 2014, 07:36:51 | #32

Quote (BlackClover @ 21 February 2014 05:44) *

Quote (Asthis @ 21 February 2014 05:17) *
The reason it is taking so long to get information about it is because it isn't going to happen anytime soon. It is highly likely they have no idea how to fix the drop rates. So instead of telling us this and ticking the majority off, they are remaining silent. I mean - it makes perfect sense to me. I would do that if I was in that situation as well. But as a player it sucks all the same.

Ugh, you're probably right. I wonder if we'll even get the roadmap any time soon.

Larva Rangers * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté February 21, 2014, 09:59:54 | #33
Just hoping for new crafts and new resources to harvest.
Oh! And sand for haven worlds? :3
Also can't forget level 100 chef crafts with insane mats for buffs other food already give.
(I'm 96 chef and growing, so I'll make them just to have made them!)

posté February 21, 2014, 22:47:09 | #34
Onesti, Haven worlds have had Sand available since August 2013. It's under the management menus from the head Rotecere.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-08-18
posté February 22, 2014, 06:58:04 | #35
@Christian-CAO:Royal and Imperial sets offer something for future levels, but do not always have the stats you want. For example the normal Gobball set (lv15) gives fire damage, earth damage, and lock; good for a close range character using fire and/or earth elements. The Royal Gobball set gives water damage instead of fire but still gives lock and earth damage. The Imperial Gobball set is a mess but it still gives lock. But what if the lowest Gobball set gave water damage instead of fire and the Imperial set gave only water and earth damage? Then the whole group of sets would be themed around lock, earth damage, and water damage for three level ranges. You could get the first set to use until you level up enough to use the next set, then the final set, then move on to another group of sets in a whole new area.

This post has been edited by Kakenshu - February 22, 2014, 07:02:11.
Reason for edit : My post gets cut off
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 24, 2014, 11:33:19 | #36
i miss that timer, cuz i though it too long that time like 15 days, cuz ill press the "LIKE" button in facebook to vote it

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-04-07
posté March 05, 2014, 20:06:48 | #37

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 19 February 2014 19:00) *
Stuffing our mouths with new islands won't make us forget about the things we're really waiting for. Droprates/pp lock, arenas, tokens, classes. Please no more new content until you manage to do something with old problems.
So agreed!

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-11-02
posté March 10, 2014, 02:18:05 | #38
Boring island

would be better if it had

• more story
  • more about nations
  • more about the community
  • more choices
  • more influence (nothing we do changes the island)
  • better drop %