Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Divine Dimensions
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté April 26, 2014, 01:11:11 | #41

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 26 April 2014 00:17) *

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 April 2014 00:04) *

Quote (HateSpawn @ 25 April 2014 16:25) *
Hahahaha, this guys an asshole, this is great, I like him already

you failed to explain anything I asked though
Remember how I said you were B-tier? You're forum S-tier with me while major is still stuck on D-tier

He can't get away with being an asshole like us until he gets on our level it's nice to watch him pretend though
Is there a tier chart I am missing or something?

-Rizarealm
The tier system is interesting how a person earns their tier is still up for debate as there are many factors.

I don't wanna upset anyone or exclude people since its clear that is whats going to happen so if you wanna hear more about it shoot me an ankabox (: I can tell you that your tier is pretty high up there though Rizarealm.

As far as the topic goes there is no topic they gave us literally no information on the update other than a release date they honestly shoulda just created the thread and locked it immediately.

This post has been edited by MiniMikeh - April 26, 2014, 01:20:20.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-09-05
posté April 28, 2014, 14:54:16 | #42
Ok back to the topic at hand can someone post a link or two from the forums on the lore from Dofus about the celestial realms? so us wakfu players can get a better idea what to expect....
for Cra's sake the people they let post here.... Sigh

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté April 28, 2014, 15:54:27 | #43

Quote (MiniMikeh @ 26 April 2014 01:11) *
As far as the topic goes there is no topic they gave us literally no information on the update other than a release date they honestly shoulda just created the thread and locked it immediately.

This^

Where is the actual update info. The changelog lists a few tweeks but that's all i've seen. Just a lot of, "this and this is coming!" from Ankama. What exactly are these things?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté April 28, 2014, 16:19:28 | #44
It's a bit sad that they want to hide the content for people. If you don't hide it people can talk about it and isn't that good for wakfu? To talk about new content? It's good for marketing..

At the moment we're just waiting for some bug fixes and a pandora person.

This post has been edited by Neneko88 - April 28, 2014, 16:20:05.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté April 28, 2014, 17:08:10 | #45
They will surprise us again with broken, bugged, not translated or not wanted content. You just have to be patient to not ruin the surprise.  

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté April 28, 2014, 20:31:21 | #46

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 28 April 2014 17:08) *
They will surprise us again with broken, bugged, not translated or not wanted content. You just have to be patient to not ruin the surprise.

lol If this update is smaller in terms of content, I hope they implement the update smoothly.

That's also a good point about getting players to talk about upcoming updates. The more chatter, the more hype the gain builds. That's good for business.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2008-10-20
posté April 29, 2014, 11:26:23 | #47

Quote (Mariallium @ 28 April 2014 14:54) *
Ok back to the topic at hand can someone post a link or two from the forums on the lore from Dofus about the celestial realms? so us wakfu players can get a better idea what to expect....
for Cra's sake the people they let post here.... Sigh
Hi, this is the devblog about Divine Dimensions.
You can also find other interesting posts about their lore in the flag: News. (Like these 1 , 2 )
There is also a fan Tumblr about Enurado's contents.

I like to take dialogs screenshots but I haven't got enough time to start :S

Game Designer * Member Since 2011-05-27
posté May 03, 2014, 01:45:38 | #48
Hello !

Like some of you said, here or on other posts, remember that hundreds of years, and Ogrest Chaos , have gone by before Wakfu era, so things might have changed a bit for some of these dimensions since the Dofus ages ;-)
Have a nice day,

RyF

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté May 03, 2014, 03:57:00 | #49

Quote (RyF @ 03 May 2014 01:45) *
Hello !

Like some of you said, here or on other posts, remember that hundreds of years, and Ogrest Chaos , have gone by before Wakfu era, so things might have changed a bit for some of these dimensions since the Dofus ages ;-)
Have a nice day,

RyF
im personally hoping they are sorta desolate and the gods are of course extremely weak. Like enus realm is super desolate with not a ton of kamas etc etc all the gods dimensions are sorta out of whack.

posté August 01, 2014, 17:10:32 | #50
Oh come on?

Trans-dimensional worm holes.
A "mysterious" engineer who obviously specializing in this field of work.

You all can kick and scream and argue about it all you like, this just screams Eliotrope involvement perhaps in the form of an NPC maybe not as a Playable class though.

With the new F2P system theres a chance Ankama might implement something like that as a gimmick to make players buy ogrines, hell if they released Eliotropes with a 10,000 Ogrine price for unlocking the class my immediate response would be "TAKE MY MONEY!!"