Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 131 Octolliard
Al Howin's Day
The Al Howin festivities get their name from a Dofus-Era farmer. To create a buzz for the annual ...

No flash

Convention: A Poison Named Filacia
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-07-03
posté April 29, 2014, 22:52:52 | #61

Quote (Celay01 @ 29 April 2014 22:16) *

Quote (Nox16 @ 29 April 2014 22:01) *

Something else i want to say is that people did read this will most likely be a free sidekick right? ahem " filacia is a future sidekick that you will have the chance to find in the game this year." i read that as you will have to find her in game somewhere *sadida dimension maybe in her garden* i mean it would mean another high level free sidekick and that would be cool. However this is ankama so i never doubt they would charge us but im still betting she will be free.
it seems somebody already forgot how ankama love money...
Astrub Knight is the "crappy" free trial type sidekick, while the other "good ones" are priced high. So yay for ankama...

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-11-15
posté April 29, 2014, 23:09:23 | #62
To Sentrayak: Astrub Knight is awesome!!! He's good

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté April 29, 2014, 23:26:45 | #63
Astrub Knight is actually quite amazing. Only lacking in number of ablilities compared to other Sidekicks, but if you look at this Click here , you will see that Astrub Knight not only has comparable damage to Shadow, but comparable damage to normal classes as well.

@Nox16
Hmm, didn't see it when I logged quickly before work, but I guess I could have missed it. Guess I'll have to wait 8 hours till I'm off to get home and check again. Hopefully it is there for me to look at

@aquabeauty
As I've not seen the abilities, I'm not sure how much better they are than the Sadida. As you might (or might not know) I'm a Sadi myself and would like to see the differences. Sadly Sadida's as far as Ankama is concerned are not ment to do high damage normally, but even without seeing Filacia's abilities, they may just have higher base damages as I'm guessing she surely cannot summon anything to help her fight (and as compared to Air, we have poisons of multiple kinds and can lower resists, but I don't again know if Filacia has anything like that, if she doesn't have extra effects and just damage, could be another reason she has higher base damages).

Oh, and there is a screenshot of a Ultra-powerful critting on the Sadida Forum.

After I finally get a chance to see her Abilites/Specialties/Spells, I think I actually will finish up my comparison on Lumino (finally) and do one on Protoflex and Filacia as well for completeness.

- Kat

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-05-10
posté April 29, 2014, 23:35:44 | #64
Astrub Knight with better resist then trank or shadow,and good dmg to target(more then krobax)
Elemental multimans(krobax/skale/trank/belzi) not better then Astrub knight.
Im owner of lvl 140 skale trank and krobax,and saw lvl 120+ astrub knight in fight at hight lvl monsters-he good.
+Astrub knight with +HP from pasive(stats),only trank and Astrub knight good HP multi.

This post has been edited by S48GSII - April 29, 2014, 23:39:39.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-05-07
posté April 30, 2014, 02:15:01 | #65
Here's a screenshot with her skills at level 100, just in case anyone's still having trouble trying to see her from the game. Nothing that makes me overly excited about her, though she seems to have some interesting combos and has both AoE attacks and MP draining, which is always nice. Notice that the ones we'll be getting are Filacia's offspring, the (Virulent) Treacherose(s), for those who found a reason to complain even on her name. Those saying she's better than an air Sadida, I have to disagree. She doesn't have nearly as much utility or even overall power, and the only thing she gets an upper hand with is she drains MP when her air damage is greater than earth, something a Sadi would need to rely on her Earth branch for instead.

EDIT: Oh, and from what it seems, air will be the DPT/debuff branch, earth the tanky branch. Even though she doesn't look particularly fit for it...

This post has been edited by FurmentalAlchemy - April 30, 2014, 02:21:20.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté April 30, 2014, 02:30:23 | #66
So it has shielding like Feca (it attack AND get shield) wich makes it better then Sadida shields and poisons that deal more dmg per MP then that of Sadida, + it can fully protect ally from dmg like Trank or sacrier (or feca again) and it get Venom state that boost its resist nicely per level, unlike the Tree of Sadida wich seems to be 2x weaker in that resist aspect.

In other words by making this Sidekick Ankama is asking you to stop playing Sadida and buy this sidekick instead. I can even see my idea of "bramble spell cast once on target grabbing it and then cast on empty cell moving that target" was taken to this sidekick too instead to sadida as i suggested (those rose chains).

You better revamp and rebalance Sadida now, Ankama, if you still want to make sidekicks not better then class itself.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - April 30, 2014, 02:31:47.
Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-06-29
posté April 30, 2014, 02:47:56 | #67

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 30 April 2014 02:30) *
So it has shielding like Feca (it attack AND get shield) wich makes it better then Sadida shields and poisons that deal more dmg per MP then that of Sadida, + it can fully protect ally from dmg like Trank or sacrier (or feca again) and it get Venom state that boost its resist nicely per level, unlike the Tree of Sadida wich seems to be 2x weaker in that resist aspect.

In other words by making this Sidekick Ankama is asking you to stop playing Sadida and buy this sidekick instead. I can even see my idea of "bramble spell cast once on target grabbing it and then cast on empty cell moving that target" was taken to this sidekick too instead to sadida as i suggested (those rose chains).

You better revamp and rebalance Sadida now, Ankama, if you still want to make sidekicks not better then class itself.

This is just a dumb comment to make. It's akin to enis saying that Lumino replaces them, or that Trank replaces Feca/Sacrier/Fogger tanks, or that Protoflex replaces pandas, or that Shadow/Astrub replaces Iops, or that Beelz replaces Cras, or what-the-fuck-ever.

Get over yourself.

posté April 30, 2014, 03:05:06 | #68

Quote (Taku- @ 30 April 2014 02:47) *

This is just a dumb comment to make. It's akin to enis saying that Lumino replaces them, or that Trank replaces Feca/Sacrier/Fogger tanks, or that Protoflex replaces pandas, or that Shadow/Astrub replaces Iops, or that Beelz replaces Cras, or what-the-fuck-ever.

Get over yourself.
Sorry Kiku, but while I love your enthusiasm toward the Sadida's and you have many great ideas you've posted, I'm going to have to agree with Taku here.

While I've only been able to see the screenshot of the abilities and not able to look at them in game yet (still at work for another 4 hours), it seems to me that Filacia is very different from the Sadida's. So a direct comparison isn't going to work. Just because she was made by God Sadida himself and is plant themed, doesn't automatically mean you need to do a direct comparison of the two. (Such as I hope you don't compare Trank to a Sadida just because he's a tree.)

From the little look on the screenshot (again thanks for posting that), Filacia seems like a bit of a glass cannon. With her AP boost, she recieves more damage. With her Spine Jet state, she get's MP and +Dmg, but takes direct damage herself from that too. She can help tank by redirecting damage, but thankfully she has some HP regen from skills and she has a teleport spell that costs 2 wakfu (to use twice to do the teleport).

None of that sound Sadida-ish at all. No summons, dolls, poisons, MP removals, voodolls, direct heals to allies/self, pushes (like the amazing gust spell), or armor. (Of course when I say no poisons, she doesn't really have any, even with two states that say Venom and Rage Toxin, as one is a buff to her and the other is for redirecting damage/ getting enemies attention.)

-Kat

*edit, the italicized above were added.

Filacia is a Glass Cannon/Off-Tank. An odd combo to be true, but the Glass Cannon part is something very different from the Sadida. That along with Filacia's Off-Tank capabilities being completely different from a Sadida's.

Sadly this means she may have more raw damage than a Sadida (while also being able to give enemies MP to deal even more damage for some reason). Though I still will like to go over the numbers more closely later when I get off work.

- Kat

This post has been edited by kurokat - April 30, 2014, 04:11:50.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-05-07
posté April 30, 2014, 03:10:25 | #69

Quote (kurokat @ 30 April 2014 03:05) *

Quote (Taku- @ 30 April 2014 02:47) *

Get over yourself.
Sorry Kiku, but while I love your enthusiasm toward the Sadida's and you have many great ideas you've posted, I'm going to have to agree with Taku here.

While I've only been able to see the screenshot of the abilities and not able to look at them in game yet (still at work for another 4 hours), it seems to me that Filacia is very different from the Sadida's. So a direct comparison isn't going to work. Just because she was made by God Sadida himself and is plant themed, doesn't automatically mean you need to do a direct comparison of the two. (Such as I hope you don't compare Trank to a Sadida just because he's a tree.)

From the little look on the screenshot (again thanks for posting that), Filacia seems like a bit of a glass cannon. With her AP boost, she recieves more damage. With her Spine Jet state, she get's MP and +Dmg, but takes direct damage herself from that too. She can help tank by redirecting damage, but thankfully she has some HP regen from skills and she has a teleport spell that costs 2 wakfu (to use twice to do the teleport).

None of that sound Sadida-ish at all. No summons, dolls, poisons, MP removals, voodolls, or direct heals to allies/self.

-Kat
Just a minor correction here, the Spine Jet state seems to apply to enemies instead, it's basically giving them back any drained MP in exchange for taking even more air damage. I have no means to check if the state is consumed or if they keep it for a whole turn, because if that's the case, it might open some interesting combo possibilities.

posté April 30, 2014, 03:14:51 | #70
Hmm, that could be interesting. Though I'm not sure I'd want to give the enemy MP to catch up to me...

- Kat

============================

*edit

Ooo, already thought of a combo with Filacia and Trank.

If her Spine Jet is applied on the enemy, this allows for extra damage but gives MP. To combate that it at least removes Hypermovement, so this can guarantee Trank can steal MP from them. Afterwards Trank does what he can to increase his lock while Filacia Rage Toxins the enemy to get its focus. Hopefully it then tries to move toward Filacia even with Trank next to it. If it does, it will either be locked, or it will move away, but have the MP it gained removed, so no harm there.

Gooo Plant Squad!!

- Kat

This post has been edited by kurokat - April 30, 2014, 03:39:20.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté April 30, 2014, 13:23:07 | #71
I want to belive its a way to make us love sadida more, to make ourself a team of sadida+trank+filacia, but no matter what i keep thinking they are more interested in making cool sidekicks instead of making cool classes. Sidekicks make money for them afterall.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté April 30, 2014, 13:53:42 | #72

Quote (FurmentalAlchemy @ 30 April 2014 02:15) *
Thankyou so much for the link ^^

But jesus. Spine jet,, that icon...

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-03-29
posté May 02, 2014, 19:19:03 | #73
ooh a company

i need know where she is

posté May 03, 2014, 17:20:31 | #74

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 30 April 2014 13:53) *

Quote (FurmentalAlchemy @ 30 April 2014 02:15) *