Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Poll: Vote for the Statistics of the Next Relic
Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-05-15
posté May 23, 2014, 10:00:16 | #41
Why do we never get a proper cmc dmg relic (without control) for a change? Why do you hate/neglect summoners so much??

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-08-08
posté May 23, 2014, 11:23:20 | #42

Quote (Karakedi @ 23 May 2014 10:00) *
Why do we never get a proper cmc dmg relic (without control) for a change? Why do you hate/neglect summoners so much??
Sure, let's make a relic that appeals to just one build type of one of the many classes rather than the majority of the game.

Because that's a good idea.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté May 23, 2014, 11:36:17 | #43

Quote (EskimoF @ 23 May 2014 11:23) *

Sure, let's make a relic that appeals to just one build type of one of the many classes rather than the majority of the game.

This is why, counter to what many posters are saying, is that I want #1. Getting that extra AP from a relic, while almost all relics do, is one of the only really ways to have a decent 12ap build (evil satisfaction right satisfies nothing....). If you wear a relic that doesn't have AP, than you're a bit out of luck. Even for 10ap builds, it allows you not to have to stat any AP. Plus, we already have a Breastplate Relic that doesn't have any AP on it. On top of that, it is a high level Breastplate, so it should have MP.

Anywho, that's my simple thoughts on the matter.

- Kat

posté May 23, 2014, 13:51:21 | #44

Did you seriously just typed that?

Same can be said about all the relics that exist. Not all of them are suitable for all classes, let alone different builds within classes. Either you have no idea about the different playstile of all the classes, or you are trolling.

Yes, let's forever neglect summoner classes. Let them never have a relic piece, because that's fair in your opinion :/

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté May 23, 2014, 14:05:30 | #45

You're right, it is.
Accommodating for the minority isn't a bad thing. Otherwise we might aswell just delete half of the playable classes, get rid of a few elements, professions, etc - you get the picture.

Surprisingly, some people want a little more than +x hp / dmg / res / ap.

There are already atleast 5 damage dealer based relics.
there is 1 for tanks - but not for all as it has no lock. The extra range wont benefit all, but its nice to have it offhand.
1 for summoners, yet more than a third of the classes can utilise cmc. But it also happens to be a belt, a piece of armour commonly given control.

After this relic (it's pretty obvious looking at the votes DD will win again) is released they should really look at supporting the minority groups.

This post has been edited by Soundtrack8 - May 23, 2014, 14:07:51.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté May 23, 2014, 14:10:01 | #46
I see no point of such poll if majority of players will just aim for dmg%.

Therefore I think its bad that they let the playerbase decide about its stats, instead of checking what we don't have yet, what we might need to fill the builds other then "damagers".

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - May 23, 2014, 14:11:12.
posté May 23, 2014, 14:12:24 | #47

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 23 May 2014 14:05) *

You're right, it is.
Accommodating for the minority isn't a bad thing. Otherwise we might aswell just delete half of the playable classes, get rid of a few elements, professions, etc - you get the picture.

Surprisingly, some people want a little more than +x hp / dmg / res / ap.

There are already atleast 5 damage dealer based relics.
there is 1 for tanks - but not for all as it has no lock. The extra range wont benefit all, but its nice to have it offhand.
1 for summoners, yet more than a third of the classes can utilise cmc. But it also happens to be a belt, a piece of armour commonly given control.

After this relic (it's pretty obvious looking at the votes DD will win again) is released they should really look at supporting the minority groups.

^^This pretty much.

I would love to see a relic that is mainly focused on cmc damage and resist because summoner classes have a poor cmc damage and poor resist overall. They need some love.

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 23 May 2014 14:10) *
I see no point of such poll if majority of players will just aim for dmg%.

Therefore I think its bad that they let the playerbase decide about its stats, instead of checking what we don't have yet, what we might need to fill the builds other then "damagers".

And this.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté May 23, 2014, 15:52:19 | #48

I agree with this^

While I would love a wonky Relic that suits CMC builds or another rare build in Wakfu it's not practical. In the games current state players have very poor choices when it comes to gear for some specific builds. This occurs with a much larger pool of gear to choose from.

Limiting the few Relics in existence to these types of builds will mean a wasted, new high level, relic for most players.

Make the generic Relics for now and players can combine them with whatever special builds they choose. If you can't find a use for any relic in your current summon/special build you're doing it wrong.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté May 23, 2014, 16:06:45 | #49
can't u just vote on like a million accounts? why don't u screen the votes by 1 per IP address?

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-04-23
posté May 23, 2014, 16:21:39 | #50
Hey ankama, here's a good money making tip for ya: reforge system for relics, item necessary for reforge can be purchased via. cash shop. k thx make the check out to mukai, your welcome.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté May 24, 2014, 02:25:13 | #51
Sigh. I'm still hoping we get a CMC cape with Control, AP, Resist and Dodge at some point.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2005-07-29
posté May 24, 2014, 05:59:37 | #52
Not osa enough!

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2008-03-15
posté May 25, 2014, 15:27:59 | #53
Where the tank love? Need a tank relic but its never gonna get voted in because most people play range DD.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2014-01-26
posté May 25, 2014, 23:11:27 | #54
Yep, look at those numbers on the voting already. While I love tanking and believe there needs to be more variety to tanking items besides Milkar and Jelly, a tank artifact would be awesome. But people the majority loves their damage numbers over how much more hits they can take, the tank will never see proper appreciation.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté May 26, 2014, 15:08:57 | #55
Tanking is largely not needed in Wakfu. It's simple numbers.

It's better to kill things fast enough so they can't hit you instead of letting them hit you while you slowly take them down. Why? Mobs have buffs, debuffs, and other mechanics that make longer fights much more dangerous.

How many Death Cawwots would be on the field of battle if your team took no damage at all and only dealt 100 a turn? A team like that would be dead. Some monsters remove all your AP/MP as well. Letting mobs hit you is almost a death sentence in Wakfu.

If battlefields were larger or other tactics more effective, defensive teams would be more useful. Most mobs have ways to avoid lock as well. What can a Block Doll do against HC Dungeon mobs? Almost nothing. Until something changes... bring on the DPS relics.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté May 26, 2014, 16:18:46 | #56

Quote (Gynrei @ 26 May 2014 15:08) *
Tanking is largely not needed in Wakfu. It's simple numbers.

It's better to kill things fast enough so they can't hit you instead of letting them hit you while you slowly take them down. Why? Mobs have buffs, debuffs, and other mechanics that make longer fights much more dangerous.

How many Death Cawwots would be on the field of battle if your team took no damage at all and only dealt 100 a turn? A team like that would be dead. Some monsters remove all your AP/MP as well. Letting mobs hit you is almost a death sentence in Wakfu.

If battlefields were larger or other tactics more effective, defensive teams would be more useful. Most mobs have ways to avoid lock as well. What can a Block Doll do against HC Dungeon mobs? Almost nothing. Until something changes... bring on the DPS relics.
This is why i voted 100 damage relic, i wont have one never but maybe (%0.001) i can be in same group with someone who have it.(why someone who uses 6 acc need me in group?)

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté May 28, 2014, 19:08:56 | #57
Hi everyone,

Thank you so much for participating in this poll! The winning Relic's statistics for all the communities together is the following... Drum roll...

The AP/Damage Relic wins!

Here is a reminder of its statistics:

• +1 AP
  • +1 MP
  • +115 HP
  • +25 INI
  • +7% CH
  • +65% Dmg ALL
  • +15% Critical dmg
  • +15% Resist. ALL

The results of all votes were as followed:

1 - AP/Damage Relic: 31.5%
2 - MP/Damage Relic: 28%
3 - Range/Damage Relic: 13.5 %
4 - "Tank" Relic: 12%
5 - AP without MP "Tank" Relic: 10%
6 - "Damage" Relic without AP/MP: 5%

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-06-29
posté May 29, 2014, 00:37:07 | #58
Also known as "That relic that replaces Otomai's breastplate until 2015 when the new questline comes in".

I'm just spitballing name ideas though, I'm sure you guys can come up with something shorter. ;x

posté May 29, 2014, 05:33:41 | #59

Quote (Taku- @ 29 May 2014 00:37) *
Also known as "That relic that replaces Otomai's breastplate until 2015 when the new questline comes in".

I'm just spitballing name ideas though, I'm sure you guys can come up with something shorter. ;x
+ 1

-Rizarealm 

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-08-28
posté May 30, 2014, 20:57:33 | #60
bummer, still no lock based relic for tanking c'est la damage.