Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Traps, Sram and Chaos
Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté June 11, 2014, 08:01:44 | #41

Quote (Celay01 @ 11 June 2014 07:43) *
Maybe i am complaining about many things, this forum is for say what we think about game.
I am saying when i like something too(feca revamp, dodging/locking change, a new decoration)

And forum is not for stalk some people and attack them once a week like some people do.
You are the source of negativity, not me.
I highly doubt they're stalking you Celay01, unless you're really think everything is that focused on yourself.

They could be like me, in that I like to check (almost) every section of the forum every once in a while as here and there are tips on random fun. That and it's helpful to see how other classes that you may not be as familiar with play.

I while don't normally comment on things you post have to agree with the posters before. You post in many sections and most (not all) of the time it's generally a complaint. In this case, I do agree with athuriko1 that you've been going a bit far lately.

Complaints are fine. As said before, everyone complains at times. But please make them constructive instead of complaining for complaining sake.

This is in no way meant as an attack on you Celay01, but more as a general, "it would be nice if the negativity and complaints were toned down a bit, or at least a bit more thought out and constructive". I shall leave it at that and not continue on the subject now.

- Kat

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté June 11, 2014, 09:44:20 | #42
That feel when there will never be updates like this for masks rogues or foggers

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté June 11, 2014, 10:11:08 | #43

Maybe i am complaining about many things, this forum is for say what we think about game.
I am saying when i like something too(feca revamp, dodging/locking change, a new decoration)

And forum is not for stalk some people and attack them once a week like some people do.
Make your posts about constructive criticism and they won't be so negative then.

There is nothing constructive about this:

Quote (Celay01 @ 10 June 2014 12:29) *
"Traps,Sram and Chaos"

You removed traps and now talking about it, so ankama style...
All you're doing is saying "Ankama disappoints again!". Well that sure taught them something! Hopefully now they'll change and learn from their mistakes, am I right?

And to all who keep downvoting when reason speaks... You're all the reason why people like me are not playing the game as much as we used to, or not even at all. I'd much rather abandon this "disappointing" game as Celay01 so eloquently puts it than deal with all this backwards logic. Let's post negative things with no solutions on the boards, hopefully Ankama will understand what we're talking about, eh?

This post has been edited by SSBKewkky - June 11, 2014, 10:14:52.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-10-06
posté June 11, 2014, 11:00:13 | #44

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 11 June 2014 10:11) *

Make your posts about constructive criticism and they won't be so negative then.

There is nothing constructive about this:

Quote (Celay01 @ 10 June 2014 12:29) *
"Traps,Sram and Chaos"

You removed traps and now talking about it, so ankama style...
All you're doing is saying "Ankama disappoints again!". Well that sure taught them something! Hopefully now they'll change and learn from their mistakes, am I right?

And to all who keep downvoting when reason speaks... You're all the reason why people like me are not playing the game as much as we used to, or not even at all. I'd much rather abandon this "disappointing" game as Celay01 so eloquently puts it than deal with all this backwards logic. Let's post negative things with no solutions on the boards, hopefully Ankama will understand what we're talking about, eh?
Pretty much this. Being a troll and repeating yourself in every thread that you get the chance to gets old really fast. we get it you want gemlins to be buffed we get it you're upset that traps were scrapped.

Repeating yourself over and over again and being a nuisance is not constructive. It's annoying. If you made your point with some thought once or twice instead of spamming that you're upset about it stamping your feet maybe people would take you more seriously.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-10-13
posté June 11, 2014, 11:37:02 | #45
I'd also like to mention being a bit fed up with how toxic this community has gotten in its negativity. Sure, all of us get disappointed on many levels by design decisions with this game, but there comes a point where expressing one's disappointment becomes an arrogant and inconsiderate evil that mostly deters this community from growing or acting cohesively.
We can't stop anyone from expressing their opinion, but neither should our opinion be prevented in such a case to mention our dismay towards the bad in this community.

By now people should know what to expect from Wakfu and its team, yet people keep acting surprised when they don't live up to their wishes.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 11, 2014, 12:21:10 | #46
They are removing a big part of a class.

And you think this is so constructive while i am complaining and whining about all game?

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 04 May 2014 22:41) *
There are no traps and never will be, end of story. We already have a few classes with similar mechanic anyway.

Srams have traps in dofus.
A sram can put a trap in krosmaster.
Even srams have traps in dofus arena.
And while many people was waiting they will improve traps with sram revamp, they removed them.  

Game Designer * Member Since 2011-05-27
posté June 11, 2014, 12:25:43 | #47
Hi all !

Please stay on topic, the topic being the Sram Dimension announcement and video.

I believe there is a topic about the community and community mood itself somewhere around. Keep debates and personal grudges at bay, secluded over there if you please ;-)

Back on track :

About the "Northern tracker"mob in the video - there is a little mistake in the video, the creature (only used in the main quest as some guessed) now has it's own skin/visual appearence, and is not wearing the typical blueish-white cloak in Srambad.
We will always try to reuse existing monsters with some level of customization in main quests, to aliviate the workload of our graphists and animators, so that they stay focused and spend most of their time on the main content of the game - that being new monsters family, new regions/evironement graphs, stuff, etc...

Have a nice day !
RyF

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-06-11
posté June 11, 2014, 13:24:57 | #48
people can you help me to how to subscribe?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté June 12, 2014, 20:03:24 | #49
sram revamp ?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2011-08-02
posté June 13, 2014, 06:57:26 | #50
and I have a question will add only a new world, or even lift a maximum level ?  

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-12-08
posté June 14, 2014, 01:37:16 | #51
I think that the worlds name, "srambad" , is a play on words with the name "Sinbad" who was a famous theif and pirate from the story collection "the thousand and one nights".

posté June 14, 2014, 08:13:55 | #52

Quote (thesonofnox @ 14 June 2014 01:37) *
I think that the worlds name, "srambad" , is a play on words with the name "Sinbad" who was a famous theif and pirate from the story collection "the thousand and one nights".
What about enurado?  

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-06-21
posté June 14, 2014, 08:30:42 | #53
Looks, nice. When's Sram class update?

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté June 14, 2014, 08:39:36 | #54

Quote (Celay01 @ 14 June 2014 08:13) *

What about enurado?
It makes me think of El Dorado / Eldorado - the lost city of gold.

posté June 14, 2014, 08:51:48 | #55

Quote (Soundtrack8 @ 14 June 2014 08:39) *

Quote (Celay01 @ 14 June 2014 08:13) *

What about enurado?
It makes me think of El Dorado / Eldorado - the lost city of gold.
Oh true, thanks