Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Shop: Pimp Your Dragoturkey!
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté July 22, 2014, 22:00:00 | #1
Shop: Pimp Your Dragoturkey! If the arrival of the mounts in WAKFU is already very good news, the ability to customize the appearance of these creatures in order to match your characters can significantly boosts the interest of this feature! Choose the Dragoturkey that you like and customize it!
Get ready for the road!
There are two types of mounts, with very different appearances:

The Trained Dragoturkeys: you can acquire them in the game via a quest and they can make it really hard to resist their feathery style!

• Trained Dragoturkey of Precision: +40% single target damage / +25% movement speed
  • Trained Dragoturkey of Range: +40% range damage / +25% movement speed
  • Trained Dragoturkey of Destruction: +40% AoE damage / +25% movement speed
  • Trained Dragoturkey of Melee: +40% melee damage / +25% movement speed 

The Drago-Steeds: you can get your hands on them in the Store for 5800 OG. More "Style", a hair faster (or a feather quicker), they sure know how to impose their charisma!:

These mounts can be customized in the same way as a pet​.

Therefore, more than just being a mount, the Dragoturkeys of WAKFU are the Petsmounts.

There are several costumes, called "Harnesses". You are free to change it when you want (provided you have it in your inventory obviously!). To this day, you can have four symbolic harnesses of the four nations, which are compatible with all mounts and that you can get via a quest in the game:

• The Bonta Harness
  • The Brakmar Harness
  • The Amakna Harness
  • The Sufokia Harness

There is also a special harness which is compatible only with the Drago-Steed and only available in the shop :
  For those who already know they are choosing the Drago-Steeds, a "Drago-Steed + Harness" pack is offered to you for 7500 OG! Discover them in the shop only until July 29th!

Before prancing around holding the reins of your faithful Drago (Turkey or Steed), with your hair in the wind under a summer sun, you will have to get your... Petsmount Permit. Do not melt into tears, you will not have any driving lessons requirements to get before passing, but simply a level 35 quest in Astrub to complete.

Have a safe route!

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-03-30
posté July 23, 2014, 08:31:08 | #2
is the pack only avaible untill 29th or the drago steeds? or only the insignia?

posté July 23, 2014, 08:41:29 | #3
the pack is available till 29th , meaning the drago-steed+insignia is normally 8300kk gorins and because of release there is discount and its 7,5kk ogrins so meaning after 29th it will be back to its normal price sting-shotter :p

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-04-23
posté July 23, 2014, 08:45:15 | #4
U CANT TRADE THESE FIX IT DAMN IT :@

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté July 23, 2014, 10:48:32 | #5

Quote (Jerberry @ 23 July 2014 08:45) *
U CANT TRADE THESE FIX IT DAMN IT :@
It says you cannot trade the Steeds and the Obsidian Harness in the shop. This is probably so that you have to purchase it yourself instead of buying one for kama's on the markets.

If you didn't' notice though, even though they are linked to your account (non-tradable), you can put them in your Account Chest that was added to the game and swap them between the 5 characters on your account. This works for both the free and the shop Drago's.

- Kat

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-03-25
posté July 23, 2014, 12:16:03 | #6
Dear Sabi,

thank you for the news update! it sounds wonderful and if i were able, i'd be one of the many firsts to try and buy these wonderful new features from the Shop.

However, I am unable to purchase Ogrines, i have been for quite some time now. I have contacted Support and i am grateful that they have been contacting me back about my problem. I do have a concern thou, all the players who are currently struggling with payment methods, are missing out on all these wonderful deals that Ankama is providing in the Shop.

It saddens me, because i have no idea if i will be helped before this wonderful Petsmount deal is over...

Is there any way that we can be helped? or will we truly just have to miss such a wonderful opportunity even thou most of us want to support Ankama and make a purchase/enjoy these new features?

Please Sabi, get back to me on this, i would truly appreciate it.
thank you for your time!

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 23, 2014, 12:18:02.
Reason for edit : My ticket number: #1114358
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-04-07
posté July 23, 2014, 13:26:17 | #7
Is there a problem with paypal or some kind of delay? Cuz my ogrines didn't shows up for an hour ?

posté July 23, 2014, 13:38:39 | #8
Adranath,

There seems to be allot of problems with the payment system as of late, Sabi has been trying to help the community with this issue thou, if you encounter any problems i do recommend posting it and your Support ticket number under Technical Issues, at the top of the page, Support Service: Report your ticket here.

I hope you won't continue having any problems thou,
much luck!

This post has been edited by AngelicPorcelain - July 23, 2014, 13:39:22.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-04-07
posté July 23, 2014, 13:45:14 | #9

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 23 July 2014 13:38) *
Adranath,

There seems to be allot of problems with the payment system as of late, Sabi has been trying to help the community with this issue thou, if you encounter any problems i do recommend posting it and your Support ticket number under Technical Issues, at the top of the page, Support Service: Report your ticket here.

I hope you won't continue having any problems thou,
much luck!
tnx for reply The problem is i received mail, which claims my ogrine balance is 6000 but on the shop still says its 0 maybe I should wait 2-3 hours to see what will happened  

posté July 23, 2014, 18:25:54 | #10
Adranath, I truly hope that your problem got resolved!

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-09-17
posté July 23, 2014, 20:06:37 | #11
or the future, I hope you at Ankama put in a skin that makes our Dragoturkeys look like the ones found in the Fungopole.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2014-06-25
posté July 25, 2014, 15:14:28 | #12
Is there any word on this? cause I would very much like to purchase a mount + harness but can't due to the current payment issues.....

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-07-22
posté July 25, 2014, 17:09:42 | #13
So atm, there's a little confusion about which Dragoturkey will enhance which spells and I have a few questions so I'll keep it short'n sweet as possible while trying to explain my logic...

Would the only Dragoturkey that could enhance Iop's Wrath strictly be the Dragoturkey of Destruction (the AoE) one? Would the range turkey enhance Iop's Wrath if it hit a monster one space away? Would the Melee Turkey enhance Iop's Wrath if it hit a monster I was standing right next to?

So, do some of the AoE/distance spells qualify for different Turkeys like Range/Melee or AoE depending on where the monster is in relation to me when I use the spell? Or is each spell strictly qualify for only one specific Turkey?

What about Super Iop Punch because I assume it's ranged due to the one-space-gap but, the number of squares that turn red when I click'n use it is 4, in the shape of a plus sign so, might it be the AoE turkey or maybe the melee turkey because it's a "punch"?

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-05-26
posté July 25, 2014, 18:44:45 | #14

Quote (Dakuuu @ 25 July 2014 17:09) *
So atm, there's a little confusion about which Dragoturkey will enhance which spells and I have a few questions so I'll keep it short'n sweet as possible while trying to explain my logic...

Would the only Dragoturkey that could enhance Iop's Wrath strictly be the Dragoturkey of Destruction (the AoE) one? Would the range turkey enhance Iop's Wrath if it hit a monster one space away? Would the Melee Turkey enhance Iop's Wrath if it hit a monster I was standing right next to?

So, do some of the AoE/distance spells qualify for different Turkeys like Range/Melee or AoE depending on where the monster is in relation to me when I use the spell? Or is each spell strictly qualify for only one specific Turkey?

What about Super Iop Punch because I assume it's ranged due to the one-space-gap but, the number of squares that turn red when I click'n use it is 4, in the shape of a plus sign so, might it be the AoE turkey or maybe the melee turkey because it's a "punch"?

All spells benefit from at least two different drago bonuses. Iop's Wrath is Melee and AoE, and so is it's explosion effect. Super Iop Punch is a special case. Despite it's range, it's considered Melee because you charge forward and then attack. It's also single target. The explosion after the punch however, is Melee and AoE, just like Wrath's. The only two Iop spells that are not Melee are Impact and Rocknoceros.

Note that all spells are naturally assigned to fall into at least 2 of the 4 categories. Your position when you damage an enemy will not change it. For example, If you use a ranged AoE spell, and the AoE is large enough to hit an enemy right next to you, The spell is still Ranged/AoE and will not receive a buff from Melee damage.

This post has been edited by Tavish-DeGroot - July 25, 2014, 18:49:40.