The Trained Dragoturkeys: you can acquire them in the game via a quest and they can make it really hard to resist their feathery style!
- Trained Dragoturkey of Precision: +40% single target damage / +25% movement speed
- Trained Dragoturkey of Range: +40% range damage / +25% movement speed
- Trained Dragoturkey of Destruction: +40% AoE damage / +25% movement speed
- Trained Dragoturkey of Melee: +40% melee damage / +25% movement speed
The Drago-Steeds: you can get your hands on them in the Store for 5800 OG. More "Style", a hair faster (or a feather quicker), they sure know how to impose their charisma!:
- Drago-Steed of Precision: +40% single target damage / +50% movement speed
- Drago-Steed of Range: +40% range damage / +50% movement speed
- Drago- Steed of Destruction: +40% AoE damage / +50% movement speed
- Drago-Steed of Melee: +40% melee damage / +50% movement speed
These mounts can be customized in the same way as a pet.
Therefore, more than just being a mount, the Dragoturkeys of WAKFU are the Petsmounts.
There are several costumes, called "Harnesses". You are free to change it when you want (provided you have it in your inventory obviously!). To this day, you can have four symbolic harnesses of the four nations, which are compatible with all mounts and that you can get via a quest in the game:
- The Bonta Harness
- The Brakmar Harness
- The Amakna Harness
- The Sufokia Harness
There is also a special harness which is compatible only with the Drago-Steed and only available in the shop :
- The Obsidian Harness at 2500 OG
Before prancing around holding the reins of your faithful Drago (Turkey or Steed), with your hair in the wind under a summer sun, you will have to get your... Petsmount Permit. Do not melt into tears, you will not have any driving lessons requirements to get before passing, but simply a level 35 quest in Astrub to complete.
Have a safe route!