Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

A golden addition for August 5!
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-12-12
posté August 01, 2014, 03:38:34 | #21

Quote (Kokonaut @ 31 July 2014 21:53) *
As promised, here's a Summoner Showcase for the level 155 summon from Enurado, Kamarachnid. It's a segment from my six hour stream from one or two weeks ago.

Using it efficiently requires some strategy since they can easily fling the enemy away from the other's MP range. You want to summon the first one near where the second one will fling the target to. The latest summon you put out will always go right after you (a.k.a. the second summoned Kamarachnid). Use this to influence where you want the enemy to go.

I didn't really demonstrate that much in the stream at the time. A bit of an Osamodas summoner noob to say the least!

• Mango

Thx for your hard work , great video

Not a Fan of pure damage creature but it's still better than nothing.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté August 01, 2014, 07:57:50 | #22

Quote (Kokonaut @ 31 July 2014 21:53) *
O for Overpowered
S for Summoner
A for Awsome

Now i dare ankama to play this game because they seem to buff up those strong classes and keep nerfed the weak ones.

Maybe i am overreacting but in myopinion the first classes that should get buff should be the weak ones, not the already strong. Welcome to the World of Twelve Osamodas.

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2013-04-27
posté August 01, 2014, 08:33:17 | #23

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 01 August 2014 07:57) *
Now i dare ankama to play this game because they seem to buff up those strong classes and keep nerfed the weak ones.

Maybe i am overreacting but in myopinion the first classes that should get buff should be the weak ones, not the already strong. Welcome to the World of Twelve Osamodas.
Osas do get nerfed. Quite often, in fact. It seems they're still working on how to balance them.

If you're talking about PvP, there are just some classes that will inherently never be that great in PvP, and others that will always be good.

Cras will always get cornered at some point by an Iop or a Sacrier. Water Enis will never be solo-PvP monsters. You chose your class for what you want out of the game. You want to be a PvP God, you chose Sacrier, Iop, or Osa. Period.

If you don't understand that, having made three Sadidas, i'm not sure what to tell you.

Summon Osas aren't good in PvE because of the unpredictability of the summon AI and the fact that their resists are absolute poopie because of the gear they have to wear. I think the fact that they have to deal with dumb summons and garbage gear makes them balanced in that respect. Ankama wants to balance PvE right now, not PvP, by the looks of the changes to classes.

And, yeah, I play an Osa (not my main), but i'm not a summoner. I play Earth Osa (support) so I can actually go on runs.

You want to call for nerfs, pick on fire sacriers. They can butt heads with just about everything.

As for a class that could use a pick-me-up, Srams, but their revamp is coming soon.

This post has been edited by Meowsa - August 01, 2014, 08:37:43.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-01-30
posté August 01, 2014, 09:54:53 | #24
Perhaps throw in something for lower level players - HC Vamp please ^.^

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté August 01, 2014, 12:16:34 | #25
More grind, eh?

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-12-09
posté August 01, 2014, 13:55:56 | #26
Do we have to finish Scram Bad quest before we can go to the Enurado?

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté August 01, 2014, 15:44:21 | #27
niceee

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2009-03-25
posté August 01, 2014, 18:47:39 | #28
Do keep in mind that those karmarchnids only seem to do good damage without buff because of the new resist system in wakfu beta. Our current game we will still have to buff them to do decent damage. Even my rat does 400 damage in 1 turn without being buffed in beta. So the new resist plays a big part in the damage we saw in video :T

posté August 01, 2014, 19:01:47 | #29
man excuse my lack of knowledge of the subject but ... I Might you explain how this new resistance system work? in the case of summons I say

posté August 02, 2014, 01:23:00 | #30

Quote (Meowsa @ 01 August 2014 08:33) *
If you're talking about PvP, there are just some classes that will inherently never be that great in PvP, and others that will always be good.

Cras will always get cornered at some point by an Iop or a Sacrier. Water Enis will never be solo-PvP monsters. You chose your class for what you want out of the game. You want to be a PvP God, you chose Sacrier, Iop, or Osa. Period.

If you don't understand that, having made three Sadidas, i'm not sure what to tell you.
Not sure if i should laugh or what but your ignorance is reaching top level, by telling people to suck forever and never to expect an improvement.

"Oh sorry you've leveled wrong class, muahaha too bad for you" - this is your attitude and i don't like it.

Cras will not always get cornered IF people will ask for revamp that will improve cra's escaping abilities. Water enis can be good in solo pvp too if they get proper revamp/rebalancing.

Ever heard or "brains over brawn"? Iop, sac and osa are all hard hitters who doesn't need to think much. They shouldn't get easy victories vs tactical classes. Ankama just failed to focus on tactical aspect of this game and followed players greed for power to keep them playing and grow in power (as if they need more power).

So Ankama failed in balancing but revamps may come and change things for better. If you don't understand that after so much time spend in this game, then i'm not sure what to tell you.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
p.s. in open beta Sadida was PvP God.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - August 02, 2014, 01:25:03.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-08-18
posté August 04, 2014, 19:03:43 | #31
So iop sac and osa overpowered and unbalanced eh? 2 osa 2 sac and 2 iop geared to the teeth and max level walk into a dragon pig pen. All set up for dpt with gear, summons and stats. You know how is this fight going to end? they all DIED. Its balanced for PvE, take that into account before you trash the balance. Ankama didnt fail to balance, they failed to care about PvP. Granted no system is perfect.

Ask for more ecape on Cra's? they have plenty of escape, for PvE. You think Sadidas need a buff? I would take a Sadi on dungeon run over almost any other class. Get over yourself.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-12-14
posté August 04, 2014, 19:19:42 | #32

Quote (JohimboMaster @ 01 August 2014 19:01) *
man excuse my lack of knowledge of the subject but ... I Might you explain how this new resistance system work? in the case of summons I say

Resistances now are transformed into a resistance score that affects a final resistance that you obtain as a result of it.

It affects players just as much as summons.

A player with 100% resists now would have 10% final resist in that element after. Your resistance is what decides your final resistance. This number scales down logarithmically the higher you go, so that 100% resistance to an element is impossible. It becomes much harder to get more final resistance as you reach around the 50-60% final resist mark (which translates to around 450% to 600% now).

• Mango

posté August 12, 2014, 20:51:06 | #33

Quote (Kokonaut @ 04 August 2014 19:19) *

Quote (JohimboMaster @ 01 August 2014 19:01) *

Resistances now are transformed into a resistance score that affects a final resistance that you obtain as a result of it.

It affects players just as much as summons.

A player with 100% resists now would have 10% final resist in that element after. Your resistance is what decides your final resistance. This number scales down logarithmically the higher you go, so that 100% resistance to an element is impossible. It becomes much harder to get more final resistance as you reach around the 50-60% final resist mark (which translates to around 450% to 600% now).

• Mango
Wow that sounds like nerf to resistance...

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-01-15
posté August 12, 2014, 21:00:26 | #34

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 12 August 2014 20:51) *
Wow that sounds like nerf to resistance...
I feel like nerf is a term used when they directly reduce the effectiveness of a system instead of completely changing how it works.

This post has been edited by Drowns - August 12, 2014, 21:03:45.