Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Almanax: Discover the first two Meridia!
Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté September 14, 2012, 11:02:11 | #1
Almanax: Discover the first two Meridia! The Almanax is about to be the face of the World of Twelve. And to reveal a little more about the interest of this new functionality, the first two Meridia of the calendar decided to reveal their quest offering!

Oh no! Do not say: "The Me-what? "...

Unless you went on vacation too long in the Crimson Claw island, you have no excuse! The Meridias (Days Guardians) influence the World of Twelve during their dedicated day. This Meridia effect is reflected in WAKFU by offering Quests that are available to you for 24 hours. But what’s next?

What is the common point between the health of a convalescent Enutrof, crystal glass of Kabara and an Ecaflip havings anxiety attacks? If you've found the answer, well it might mean that you are either evil or a Guidys disciple. Anyway, try to not go anywhere on the 18th of Septangel if you want to preserve the horrible tea set given to you by your mother in law.

The Meridia of Septangel the 18th (the day when the Almanax will be revealed for all to see) is called Guidys. He is  the Meridia of fragility.  Anything can make him literally crack!

Due to his bones all sluggish, Guidys remains bedridden. All that he wishes for his day, is to see colorful explosions in the sky ...

You are blind, but that does not prevent you from ogling the wealth of others? You have sea legs despite your wooden leg? You are ugly, dirty and mean? No doubt you're a fan of Olvido! On the 19th of Septangel, hoist the black flag, and drill a barrel of Greedo Rhum to properly start the day!

The 19 of Septange is the pirates holliday, stand by to board!
That day, in the custody of Meridia Olvido is the only time of the year where you will be encouraged to behave like a pirate!

That is why the Quest offering of the day will allow you to learn more about the pirates and other buccaneers!

For more information, visit us on  Sept. the 18th for the Almanax beginning!

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-08-09
posté September 14, 2012, 14:30:13 | #2
I don't quite understand what this means... If anyone could clarify (I got that its about Alamanax) it would be awesome

Senior Moderator * Member Since 2010-04-16
posté September 14, 2012, 14:43:30 | #3

Quote (Nanaers @ 14 September 2012 14:30) *
I don't quite understand what this means... If anyone could clarify (I got that its about Alamanax) it would be awesome
It's the first 2 Alamanax quest.

The first one you must speak with Stumpy Jack and then use fairyworks (5 of them).

The other you must speak Sarkophagus.

Hope it helps

O Respeitador 

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-08-09
posté September 14, 2012, 14:57:59 | #4

Quote (MODO-Respeitador @ 14 September 2012 14:43) *

Quote (Nanaers @ 14 September 2012 14:30) *
It's the first 2 Alamanax quest.

The first one you must speak with Stumpy Jack and then use fairyworks (5 of them).

The other you must speak Sarkophagus.

Hope it helps

O Respeitador
Awesomeness thanks for the clarification ^.^

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-08-29
posté September 14, 2012, 15:05:08 | #5
it`s for all??

posté September 14, 2012, 15:07:49 | #6

Quote (Domesday @ 14 September 2012 15:05) *
it`s for all??
Everyone can do the quest. f2p might not be able to do the ones that take you outside Astrub...

O Respeitador 

posté September 15, 2012, 10:02:04 | #7
forceone Army General:Nezugismar Weather Engineer:Kazuma Treasurer:Geb Challenger:Mercata Ecologist:

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2010-11-19
posté September 16, 2012, 21:49:55 | #8
I can't believe... Hey, O Respeitador, can you answer me a thing? In the game, is there P2P areas? PLZ answer me as no PLZ!! The F2P can access all areas and fight and have actions or not? PLZ answer that we can! PLZZZZ!!!
I like so much Wakfu game and I can't lose my precious right that release me to access every area and every fight with every monster and every thing existant in Wakfu, unless the P2P things, like getting pets, getting exclusive armor and equipments, free kamas and ogrines, like that, unless getting P2P areas!
Plz say me that don't happens, there's no P2P areas! If there is, that game'll be like Dofus, funless and memberless! Sorry!

I'd liked that Almanax event! I'll participate obvious! I will not let a event for behind EVER! I'll be in the Foggernaut release date event, the next other events!

No more falling to the deception in events! I'll be there, don`t worry that time! Hehe'

posté September 16, 2012, 22:23:44 | #9
F2P have access to almost everything.... but they can only interact with stuff at Astrub.

You can find out more about f2p e p2p diferences in here

O Respeitador 

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-03-03
posté September 17, 2012, 12:22:42 | #10

Quote (MODO-Respeitador @ 16 September 2012 22:23) *
F2P have access to almost everything.... but they can only interact with stuff at Astrub.

You can find out more about f2p e p2p diferences in here

O Respeitador
It said p2p could challenge anyone , its not correct. P2P cannot challenge F2P

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2010-11-19
posté September 17, 2012, 17:49:21 | #11
No, no! How ridiculous!

Right, NOW the Wakfu is totally a ridiculous game! Sorry! But it's a total true! That totally ridiculous! Who wants to play just in Astrub? RIDICULOUS!