The second part describing additional improvements and bug fixes will be communicated in the coming days.
New class: The Masqueraider!The Masqueraider finally loses his mask!
You will be able to play the World of Twelve’s 15th class starting February 26th .
Find out what this psychotic masked class reserves for you in this devblog detailing the gameplay of these new lunatic soldiers!
The in- game Gazette, dated Flovor 760, will also say a word or two about this class!
Class Revamp (first part)As we have announced a few weeks ago, this update will be an opportunity for a revamp of several classes:
You can view the dev blogs detailing the main changes to these classes in the list by clicking on the names of those that interest you!
For the occasion, a Respec will be offered to all players (even those who do not play these classes).
Action Points sets ModificationsWe are now continuing and ending the rebalancing of the AP sets, which had begun in the previous update with the White Crow set.
This time it is the Gobbsage, Rampart and Gobbalrog sets which will be rebalanced as follows.
- Addition of the Gobbsage Cape to the set (+80 HP, +20 Lock, +3 CH, +19% Heal, +9% Resistance to all elements, +2 Water Spell Level).
- The set increase to 5 pieces and its bonuses evolve accordingly: 2 pieces = +45 HP, +10% Water damage ; 3 pieces = +10% Water damage , +20 Dodge ; 4 pieces = 10% Water damage, +2 Block (instead of +1 AP, +5% Water damage) ; 5 pieces = +1 AP, +5% Water damage.
- The cape can no longer be obtained from Excarnus but will be craftable (10 Royal Gobball Capes, 3 Excarnus Horns, 40 Unbreakable Threads, 80 Matted Wools, 99 Gobball Capes).
- Addition of the Rampart Cape to the set (+112 HP, +33 Init, +24 Lock, +4 Block, +10% Earth damage, +20% Water damage, +15% Fire resistance, +15% Air resistance, +10% Damage done from behind resistance).
- The set increase to 5 pieces and its bonuses evolve accordingly: 2 pieces = +30 HP (instead of 60), +5% Water damage, +5% Earth damage ; 3 pieces = +1 CH, +1 Block + 5% Earth damage (instead of 10%), +5% Water damage (instead of 10%) ; 4 pieces = +1 Block, +30 HP, +5% Water damage, +5% Earth damage (instead of +1 AP) ; 5 pieces = +1AP.
- The cape can be obtained from whispered Cracklers.
- Addition of the Gobbalrog Cape to the set (+143 HP, + 29 Init, +26 Lock, +3 Block, + 3 CH, +1 Kit Skill, +26% Fire damage, +18% Fire resistance , +14% Earth resistance).
- The breastplate will no longer be part of the set.
- The cape will be craftable (20 Royal Gobball capes, 10 Cloudy capes, 4 Gobbalrog Embers, 280 Matted Wools and 80 Unbreakable Threads).
VERY IMPORTANT: If you have the complete set merged before the next update, you will be able to unmerge it after the next update, but you will receive the “new” Gobbsage/Rampart or Gobbalrog set instead, with the cape. This means that the previous piece of the set (if there was one) will be replaced by a cape if you merge the set right before the update.
Storage improvement: Profession BagsAfter improving the chests in January, we wanted to continue to improve your storage options with this novelty: The Profession Bags.
These “Profession Bags” are bags with a capacity greater than normal bags, but limited to a certain type of resource.
Two extra bag slots dedicated to the Profession Bags will be added to your inventory. You can only add Profession Bags to these, although the Profession Bags may also be placed in a classic bag slot.
The Profession Bags will have certain properties:
- A level: the minimum level of the player or his profession allowing equipping the bag.
- A rarity: influencing the number of slots available in the bag (6 to 30).
- An item type: type of items that can be stored in the Profession Bag.
7 types of bags will be at your disposal: Miner Bag, Lumberjack Bag, Fisherman Bag, Farmer Bag, Trapper Bag and Herbalist Bag. This way you will be able to store resources in connection with your profession:
- Any resource that can be harvested by the profession (Ex: Ash Wood for the "Lumberjack Bag").
- Any component that can be manufactured by the profession (Ex: Ash Plank for the "Lumberjack Bag").
How do I get one of these precious bags? From your favorite Handyman who can make them.
You're afraid to forget this special addition? No worries, the Gazette will take care of reminding you!
Boutique & Tofukaze tradable itemsWe were not able to add all the new changes in the previous update, but it will be done this time!
On 26 February 26th, all items in the Boutique and Tofukaze rewards will be tradable! You will also be able to access the Boutique directly ingame thanks to our new Boutique interface!
Ultimate Bosses simplified accessTo simplify the access to the Ultimate Boss, we will remove the quest system which they were affiliated to.
Now to tackle an Ultimate Boss, you can simply go knock on his door!
The restriction of 1 fight per week per character remains.
This should convince readers of the Gazette or the latest hesitant warriors to go rub against Magmog!
Simplified almanaxAlmanax quests are often considered too complicated and inaccessible. We therefore decided to react and make some changes:
- Accessibility: We will add a Zaap before the Temple of Scriptures. In addition, the potion, Teleport of Scriptures, will now be free and will not be consumed when used. This will give you two new ways and easy access to the Temple of Scriptures.
- Simplicity: Once the update is completed, all Almanax quests will only be “offering quests”. They will take place all in one place and will require the same type of interaction (avoiding the lengthy researches, fights, crafts or using emotes).
To earn your Almoken, you will just need to make an offering at the Temple of Scriptures which you will be able to access a lot easier.
Other important information, by completing these offering quests, you will get, in addition to the experience and an Almoken, a random bonus which will last 2 hours ... Which may be very interesting to maximize your play time!
New character creation interfaceThe character creation interface has been redesigned to be easier to use ... All classes will be accessible with a single click so you can navigate and make your choice easier. The proof in pictures!
What about dungeons?Each week (or so), we will give you access to new dungeons. There will be something for all tastes and all levels, we will announce via dedicated news when the time comes. Just a little more patience is needed...
But if you want to know which dungeons are planned, the in-game Gazette will reveal them to you exclusively!
New GazetteYou guessed it right, the Gazette is being revamped and will have double the content!
Novelties will be under the spotlights, from the Masqueraiders to the Profession Bags, while going through the upcoming dungeons... You will know everything that the World of Twelve is preparing for you!
Special advertising bonus! An insert in the Gazette awaits you! Have a small announcement to share? A slogan or false advertising for us? Send your ideas to your Community Manager, we will retain the funniest for publication in the next gazette!