A new class revamp devblog appears, about Sadidas and Ecaflips. With these modifications applied on April 16, Eniripsas will no longer be the one and only healing class, since these 2 classes will get their own healing abilities!
How will these changes impact you?With these modifications, Sadidas will now have the ability to stand up to other classes. Overall, we clearly enhanced its support role. Sadidas will now have many gameplay possibilities, which should give them adaptability to many situations. However it will take a bit of time to reach its maximum potential in combat.
Pretty dollsDolls are one of the center pieces of the Sadida gameplay, and are of course the firsts to benefit from this revamp! Our first goal was to give more dolls to the Sadida, in order to help increase its capabilities in game.
Here’s a summary of the biggest changes:
- Doll: This spell now works differently. It’s no longer only the element of the spell cast on the seed that will decide which doll is created, but also the spell (you’ll see when reading further). New dolls have also been added, while existing ones have evolved. Here’s a list of the modifications:
- AoE damages will now be reduced by 50% on the dolls.
- Greedy: 4MP, 3AP, 17% of the Sadida’s HP, 100% of the Sadida’s Masteries, has a melee attack spell.
- Inflatable: 2MP, 3AP, 28% of the Sadida’s HP, 100% of the Sadida’s Masteries, Dodge bonus, has a heal spell.
- Madoll: 3MP, 3AP, 9% of the Sadida’s HP, 0% of the Sadida’s Masteries, has a spell removing 1MP from the opponent.
- Block: 1MP, 3AP, 32% of the Sadida’s HP, 0% of the Sadida’s Masteries, has a spell that pulls the opponent.
- Ultra-Powerful: 4MP, 6AP, 17% of the Sadida’s HP, 60% of the Sadida’s Masteries, receive each turn the air spell that was stored on it by the Sadida. If another air spell targets it, it will replace the previous one.
- Lethargic: 3MP, 3AP, 9% of the Sadida’s HP, 0% of the Sadida’s Masteries, has a spell removing 1AP from the opponent.
- Sacrifical: 3MP, 3AP, 5% of the Sadida’s HP, 1% of Masteries per level of the doll, triggers a melee spell with cross AoE when blowing up.
- Voodoll: The totem no longer exist, or at least not as before. The Sadida can now summon a Voodoll and link it to a target. This target takes all the damages or heals dealt to the Voodoll. At level 0 this spell has a cost of 6 AP & 2 WP, a range of 2 in line, and the Voodoll has 11% of the target’s HP. At level 9, this spell has a cost of 4 AP & 1 WP, a range of 2-4 in line, and the Voodoll has 20% of the target’s HP. This doll will have a behavior forcing it to run away, cannot be controlled by the Sadida, also cannot become Nettled. AoE damage and heals will be reduced by 50% when focused through the doll. Damage and heals cast by your allies will be applied to the Voodoll and the target, while damage and heals cast by your enemies will only apply to the Voodoll. This doll takes 1 Leadership point, and the Sadida can only summon one at a time. The Voodoll has 2MP, 100% of the Sadida’s Masteries, 100% of the target’s resists and cannot lock or be locked. We wanted to make it simpler than the previous one.
- Dolly Sacrifice: Cast on a doll, it will transform it into a Seed while healing the Sadida depending on its level (the element of heal will be the one in which the Sadida has the highest Mastery: this new mechanic is called Chromatic heal/damage). Cast on a Voodoll, it destroys it. Cast on a Seed, the seed is destroyed and the Sadida receives AP based on the level of the spell. This change should give a better capacity for the Sadida to manage his dolls, while ridding us of the “heal in percentage of HP” that was becoming troublesome when trying to balance PvE and PvP.
- Sic 'Em More: Still applies Nettled. Its cost has been reduced and its range increased. Keep in mind that Voodoll cannot be Nettled. The new bonuses/penalties applied by the state are: +X% Water Mastery, +X% Air Mastery, +X% chances to remove 1AP/MP, +X% chances to be stabilized at the beginning of the turn, +X MP. This rebalancing should boost the dolls in each of their roles. This will also allow us to avoid having to add an attack that, on some support dolls, could lead to strange behavior (sticking to targets they should avoid, for example).
Water that healsWith his water branch, the Sadida can now fulfill a healer’s role. Enough to make it a centerpiece of your group strategies!
- Vaporize: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Greedy. If you use it to control the doll, it will give you back 1 AP. Its damages have also been increased. Our goal is to reduce the cost of the dolls.
- Sadida’s Tear: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon an Inflatable. Its range can now be modified and its damages have been reduced. No matter the target of the spell, if the target is linked to a Voodoll it will take damage and heal. This modification allowed us to improve the first purpose of this spell: inflict damages to a precise target while still allowing a low healing ability.
- Mudoll: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Greedy. Cast on an ally or a doll, it will heal them. On a Voodoll, heals are improved. Its range is increased to 0-4 (instead of 1-4) and damages are slightly improved. This modification should help offer a real healing spell to the Sadida, which can turn into a powerful heal when used with a Voodoll.
- Rust: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Greedy. Cast on a doll, this spell will increase its Water damage (to a maximum of 150%). Its range is reduced to 2-4 (instead of 1-4) in order to make sure you won’t hit yourself with the spell.
- Drain: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon an Inflatable. This damage spell can also heal the cells next to the target. Its range becomes 2-4 (instead of 1-3) requires no line of sight but will no longer be modifiable. Damages are also reduced. This spell was completely changed in order to offer a proper support spell useful with your dolls and allies.
These toxic breezes…The doll mechanics of the Air branch will not change: the doll still “stores” the air spell that the Sadida casts on it for one turn. Only the Ultra-Powerful has a specific mechanic that can be read above.
Let’s have a look at the modifications:
- Woodland Stench: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Lethargic. Its cost is increased to 3 AP & 1 MP (instead of 2 AP & 1 MP), as well as its range changed to 1-4 (instead of 1-2). The spell now applies “Poisoned” which deals damages at the beginning of the target’s turn and sees its effects removed if not applied again. The damages have also been increased. This modification should offer poison damage dealing abilities to the Sadida.
- Poisoned Wind: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Lethargic. Its cost and damages have been reduced (2 AP instead of 3). The spell now applies a state “Tetatoxin” which deals damages depending on the MP and AP spent by the target. This simple improvement should simplify the use of this spell while also affecting AP.
- Sudden Chill: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon an Ultra-Powerful. Its cost and damages are increased (4 AP instead of 3). The spell also applies a penalty to elemental resistances (up to 60%).
- K'Mir: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon an Ultra-Powerful. K’Mir binds the target with the Sadida (without inflicting damages to the allies): the target cannot lock, and is stabilized as well as the Sadida. The link is removed at the end of the Sadida’s turn. The spell now applies the state “Poisoned”. When moving, the target loses HP per MP spent. Damages of K’Mir are also increased. We removed the Stabilization offered by the spell in order to keep a simpler Poisoned state, while still offering several options with Tetatoxin.
- Gust: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Lethargic on the center cell. Its cost and damages are reduced (3 AP instead of 5 AP & 1 MP). Its range changes to 0-4 (instead of 1-5) and its use is now limited to 2 per turn. It cannot hit the caster or his allies. Finally, it now applies Poisoned. This should make the spell much more flexible.
Like a rock!The famous Tanking spell of the Sadida is also revamped:
- Tree: Dolls on the field no longer receive the Nettled state and instead of making him invulnerable, Tree will now allow the Sadida to heal himself based on his level and the MP consumed to cast it (the heal element will be the one in which the Sadida has the highest mastery). His resistances will also be increased. At lvl 0 the spell costs 5 AP & 1 WP (+MPs left), at lvl 9 it will cost 1 WP (+MPs left). When using this spell, the Sadida stays stabilized.
- Bramble: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Block. On the target of Voodoll, applies a penalty of -20 Hypermovement. On an ally, gives a bonus of +2 to +30 levels of “Bramble Shell” allowing him to rebound 1 damage to the caster, to a maximum of 100 damage. Its damages are slightly lowered.
- Fertilizer: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Block. It is now cast in a line. Transfers 1 MP from the target to the Sadida. On the target of Voodoll, gives a penalty of -20 Hypermovement. On an ally, gives a bonus of +3 to +40 “Bramble Shell”.
- Wild Grass: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Block. The cost is changed to 3 AP & 1 MP (instead of 3 AP), its range is now 0-3 (instead of 1-3) and its use is now limited to two per turn. On the target of Voodoll, deals +1 to +10 additional Earth damage. On an ally, gives a bonus of +1 to +10 “Bramble Shell”. Damages are increased.
- Earthquake: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Madoll. The cost is now 1 MP (instead of 2 MP) and its use is now limited to five per turn. Damages are applied randomly to one of the cells in front of the Sadida. The goal is to make this spell easier to control while limiting collateral damage.
- Manifold Bramble: Cast on a seed, this spell allows you to summon a Madoll. Its range is now 4-5 (instead of 2-4). If there is no enemy in the targeted area, a glyph “Thorny Ground” is placed for one turn and the Sadida gains 2 AP back. This glyph has a chance to remove 1 MP from those who enter its area. Only one Thorny Ground can exist at a time. The damages of this spell are also increased.
Hyperactive passivesThe passives of the Sadidas are also modified as follows:
- Explodoll: Additionally to dealing damage, this passive also allows your dolls to heal your allies around them when they explode. The element of the damages and heals is the one in which the Sadida has the highest mastery. This change to Chromatic effect should offer a better control over the spell. The addition of heal is based on a strong request from the community to improve the support aspect of the Sadida: as you saw in this presentation, we wanted to address it.
- Doll Link: This link can only be created with a Voodoll. Without Voodoll, the damages of the Sadida are only reduced. The rest works as before but is slightly reduced.
- Savoir-Faire: Since this concerns the Voodoll (and no longer the Totem) its bonuses are rebalanced. It will still give Leadership, but only half. To compensate, instead of increasing redirected damages, this passive now gives a chance to regain 1 WP when a doll dies, while boosting the HP of the Voodoll.
- Green Guard: This passive is unchanged.
- Still Life becomes Lone Sadida. Gives a damage boost to the Sadida at the beginning of his turn when he plays without dolls (except the Voodoll and with a maximum of +150% damages). The bonus ends when a seed is placed. This modification was necessary to offer an option to Sadidas wishing to play without dolls.
More informationIf you want to read all of the proposed modifications in more detail, you can visit the thread created for the Sadida revamp here. Note, however, that the values may change before we implement them. The final values will be provided in the changelog.
How will these changes impact you?As we announced some time ago, the main change of the Ecaflip is the modification of the Water branch becoming a healing branch. Eniripsas will no longer have monopole over heals! Our furry friends will now also be able to take care of their allies.
More modifications have been made, especially to active and passive support spells.
A cat in the rain
- Fleahopper: The cost of this spell is increased (3 AP & 1 MP instead of 3 AP) and its range reduced. It also becomes limited to three uses per turn. Its damages are increased and it now heals the Ecaflip or an ally placed up to 3 cells away from the target.
- Flea Love: Now cost 6 AP and 1 WP (instead of 5 AP and 2 WP) and has a lowered range of 1-4 (instead of 1-5). It also becomes limited to one use per turn. The mechanic stays the same with lower values, but Flea Love also heals the Ecaflip and his allies in contact upon its return. Furthermore, the spell can now be cast on an empty cell in order to place a glyph “Fleeches” with a circle area of 2, and 3 charges (it loses one at the end of each turn). If an enemy begins his turn in the glyph, he will take damages, while an ally in the glyph will be healed.
- Feline Leap: Its cost is now more progressive (4 AP at level 0 and 2 AP at max level). The damage bonus becomes general (instead of only Water damage) and it also gives a bonus to healing. It becomes limited to one use per turn at level 0 and 3 uses per turn at level max.
- Flealine Army: This passive now gives chances to cast Fleahopper instead of Flea Love and also grants bonuses to heal (+2% at level 0 and +40% at level max).
A cat in the air
- Up to Scratch replaces Fleabag. The spell becomes a damage spell also allowing you to get closer to your target. It costs 4 AP and 1 MP, has a range of 3-4 and much improved damages. The Ecaflip gets closer to his cell, inflicting half damages to the cells he moved through in the process, and full damages to the target cell.
- Hunter replaces Fleeches. The Ecaflip takes a hunter stance and jumps on the enemy if he steps in a given area. The spell costs 1 AP and 1 MP and has a range of 1-3. The area is defined by a glyph with range 1 placed by the Ecaflip. This glyph lasts one turn. If the enemy steps in the glyph, the Ecaflip is automatically teleported to him and hits him.
- Cat Tree: This spell is completely modified. Upon use, the Ecaflip places a Cat Tree on the ground, surrounded by a glyph with a range of 1. When the Ecaflip is hit, he has 3% chances (30% at level 9) to teleport to a Cat Tree cell. The effect of these cells increases the resistance of the Ecaflip by 3% (30% at max level). If he lands on the center cell, the Ecaflip becomes immune to damage until the end of the turn. Cat Tree uses 1 point of Mechanisms, it blocks the lines of sight and moves, and there can only be one at a time.
- Black Bow Meow: becomes a unique summon that can be controlled and applies a “Cuddle” state to its owner. This state allows the Ecaflip to gain levels of “Winning Streak” when an enemy is defeated (+9 at max level) and up to +2 levels of “Winning Streak” when the Ecaflip deals a CH. Also, if a positive card is drawn from the Ecaflip’s Tarot, he gains +5% to his Earth Damage (+50% at max level).
- Roll Again: This spell now has a chance to give back its cost to the Ecaflip when cast (3% at level 1, 30% at level 9). It also grants a bonus of maximum +30% damage.
- Ecaflip's Tarot: Additionally to its usual bonuses, this passive now grant a boost to the Earth damage of the Ecaflip when he is under a Positive Card (+2% at level 1, +40% at max level).
- Ecaflip Die: Starting from level 10, this spell also applies a bonus to CH damages equal to 1 time the level of “Winning Streak” (two times at level 20).
- Ecaflip Precision: The maximum damage bonus is reduced to +150% (instead of +500%) but has more chances to apply.
- Card: God Ecaflip: the Ouginak effect now damages the Ecaflip for 25% of his HP (instead of reducing it to 1).
- Card: God Ouginak: the Ecaflip effect now heals the Ecaflip for 25% of his HP (instead of bringing him back to life).
- Paws Off: Upon triggering, it no longer directly applies CF but gives an aura with 10% chances of CF to the Ecaflip.
- Dice Roulette: No longer hits the central cell of the area in order to limit the risks linked to the use of this spell.
- Loaded Dice: Its range becomes 2-3 instead of 1-3.
More informationIf you want to read all of the proposed modifications in more detail, you can visit the thread created for the Ecaflip revamp here. Note, however, that the values may change before we implement them. The final values will be provided in the changelog.
This covers the main changes brought to these two classes. We will try our best to answer your questions with Grou and Zeorus who both worked on these revamps.http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/community/blog/posts/331454-class-revamps-sadida-ecaflip