Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Class revamps: Sadida and Ecaflip
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-02-18
posté April 08, 2013, 18:09:36 | #41
Once I'm done freaking out about the ecaflip revamp I will come back with some constructive criticism

posté April 08, 2013, 18:17:57 | #42
It doesn't seem much simpler than the previous voodoll ~ ~

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-09-29
posté April 08, 2013, 18:27:01 | #43
The unique Revamp that I want to see its from Masqueraiders. They are terrible, want to see them more mystiques with some supernatural spells and not just kick and punch, they looks like Iop with masks.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2008-09-26
posté April 08, 2013, 18:30:18 | #44
WTF!!!!

They are giving so much extra damage to earth branch of ecaflip and totally neglicting the fire branch. The roulette change is nice I am happy but other than that most of the ecaflips will turn earth after this

I mean almost 80% extra damage potential for earth as compared to other branch!
I am again going to be 1 of the 2 or 3 fire ecaflip

- Noob Luck

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-06-08
posté April 08, 2013, 18:30:35 | #45

Quote (BobCrazy @ 08 April 2013 18:27) *
The unique Revamp that I want to see its from Masqueraiders. They are terrible, want to see them more mystiques with some supernatural spells and not just kick and punch, they looks like Iop with masks.
AoE iops* so kind of a crossbreed of iop and sac O_o

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté April 08, 2013, 18:33:06 | #46
About the Aoe damage reduction. Does that reduction apply when the voodoo doll and another target( or voodoo dolls target ) is in the AoE area , or to all AoE spells.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté April 08, 2013, 18:34:08 | #47
Sadida changes are underwhelming.

Ecaflip seems a lot stronger.

40% earth dmg boost from positive tarot cards. Another 50% earth dmg from Bow Meow on those positive cards.+50% dmg per jump. Roll again can add another 30% dmg. A consistently higher dmg% with precision.

A second passive to increase Winning Streak. 2 times level of winning streak to Critical hit dmg... Am I missing something?

Water doesn't feel like a healing branch

Very small heal with Fleahopper that also adds a few crit% in CC with your target. Flea Love requires a WP and again is very weak for it's cost. Both these spells require an enemy target within close range of the person you want to heal.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-16
posté April 08, 2013, 18:37:01 | #48
I really like Sadida as it is.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-05-15
posté April 08, 2013, 18:38:54 | #49
More hp on dolls and buff water spells of the sadida please

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2010-12-10
posté April 08, 2013, 18:43:24 | #50
Write your reply here

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 08 April 2013 17:50) *

Quote (Elistah @ 08 April 2013 17:41) *
the changes to voodoll have me absolutely disgusted and further confirm my belief Grou should have been removed from the skill design of the Sadida class....
I believe people should stop depending on one spell to make things easier for them,
make the revamps work in your favor by forgetting what the class has been and focus on what it can be now.

Well its been a staple skill for wakfu sadi since alpha. I'm pretty sure it was a staple skill in dofus too, anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. Furthermore considering its 1/5 of your total possible active spells for the class i used to love you should easily be able to see why myself and many other sadi's were so very fond of it. On your other note, i see a ton of potential for earth sadi using a 9/6 build now even with super derped voodoll...

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-06-08
posté April 08, 2013, 19:16:31 | #51

Quote (Elistah @ 08 April 2013 18:43) *
Write your reply here

Quote (AngelicPorcelain @ 08 April 2013 17:50) *

Quote (Elistah @ 08 April 2013 17:41) *
the changes to voodoll have me absolutely disgusted and further confirm my belief Grou should have been removed from the skill design of the Sadida class....
I believe people should stop depending on one spell to make things easier for them,
make the revamps work in your favor by forgetting what the class has been and focus on what it can be now.

Well its been a staple skill for wakfu sadi since alpha. I'm pretty sure it was a staple skill in dofus too, anyone feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. Furthermore considering its 1/5 of your total possible active spells for the class i used to love you should easily be able to see why myself and many other sadi's were so very fond of it. On your other note, i see a ton of potential for earth sadi using a 9/6 build now even with super derped voodoll...

staple?

on another note, it existed since alpha but was changed alot since alpha, values got changed LoS, path blocking, effectiveness, this is just another change to this spell

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2010-12-10
posté April 08, 2013, 19:18:00 | #52
Another point has come to my attention through guild chat. What happens to new totems on UBs when they unsummon everything on their turns? Will voodoll unsummon as well? That would make it a completely wp waste....

Ancient Eradicator * Member Since 2008-06-09
posté April 08, 2013, 19:19:06 | #53
I am disappointed in two regards with the changes from the previous document in December/January. Firstly, no more bramble tree. That is disappointing. I liked the idea of bramble trees with wild grass, instead of another bramble shield (already had two!) spell, since it had enormous potential. The other problem I have with the supposed change is that the voodoll no longer has its own attack. Hence, no longer is there a 15 base damage/heal spell. So voodoll got nerfed according to your plans in December/January, and then nerfed again with the document. That is rather bad. I am now borderline on whether I should subscribe for another account. Sure the Lone Sadida can get you 150% instead of 100% now, but that does not make up for it in my opinion. If you kept the bramble trees and voodoll base attack I would have been ready with my credit card. But now I am undecided.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 08, 2013, 19:21:05.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2006-01-01
posté April 08, 2013, 19:20:24 | #54
As an air sadi (currently), I'm mostly pleased with these changes. I don't love the idea of having to wait for the enemy's turn for my damage to kick in, since often teammates will kill the same enemy and render my damage redundant, but it's nice to have a bit of a boost to the damage regardless. I also appreciate having more spells apply Poisoned than were mentioned in the pdf proposal notes. I have a few questions though:

1) Let's say I leave a seed out at the end of my turn and it's hit by a teammate or enemy. What doll will it become, or will it die?

2) Manifold Bramble: In order for the Thorny Ground glyph to happen, does the whole AoE have to be empty, or just the center square?

3) Ultra-Powerful: It has 6ap. If I store Poisoned Wind on it (2ap), will it cast the spell 3 times, or just once? In the pdf, it was not specified that the doll could store only air spells. Has that been changed?

4) Gust: The description says "doesn't hit the Sadida or his allies." I assume this means it doesn't hurt them. Can it still push them?

5) Bramble Shell:
  • I'm not clear about whether this is going to reflect damage (before it hurts the sadida) or return damage (without reducing it, the way a feca's earth armors currently do). The description says "returns the first 100 damage received (bonus to earth damages taken into account)."
  • Does this mean earth mastery? So is that 100 a base number? If it is affected by a mastery, is it the sadida's mastery or the wearer's mastery?
  • Does "the first" mean it wears off, or is this per hit? In other words, if I'm wearing 50 levels of Bramble Shell, and someone hits me with two spells that each have 50 base damage, will the Shell still be there for the second hit?
  • There appears to be a 100 levels limit for Bramble Shell, but the most I can imagine applying in one turn is 57 (three x Bramble, @ 4ap per cast). Does this mean multiple sadidas can contribute to levels, or maybe the levels accumulate if I reapply them the next turn? Just grasping at a wild hope there.
6) Wild Grass: I don't see any mention of summoning a Bramble in this current description. Was that idea abandoned?

7) Tremor: I love the concept of how the range was restricted for this spell. My question is, can the tremor strike off the edge of the battlefield? Or if I'm near the edge, facing the edge, does the probability increase for hitting close to me? In other words, in the drawing from the pdf proposal notes, there are 15 possible strike points in the range. If all but three of those strike points are off the battlefield, will I have a 1/3 chance of hitting a given strike point, or still 1/15?

That's all I can think of at the moment. Thanks!

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-03-01
posté April 08, 2013, 19:34:08 | #55

Quote (AlaHeart @ 08 April 2013 18:00) *

Voodoll: The totem no longer exist, or at least not as before. The Sadida can now summon a Voodoll and link it to a target. This target takes all the damages or heals dealt to the Voodoll. At level 0 this spell has a cost of 6 AP & 2 WP, a range of 2 in line, and the Voodoll has 11% of the target’s HP. At level 9, this spell has a cost of 4 AP & 1 WP, a range of 2-4 in line, and the Voodoll has 20% of the target’s HP. This doll will have a behavior forcing it to run away, cannot be controlled by the Sadida, also cannot become Nettled

Oh god, why do I foresee border trolling doll AI, like y'know coneys do? XD
it only has 2 mp, how far can it possibly run?

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-05-07
posté April 08, 2013, 19:37:12 | #56
I was actually prepared to rage over the Ecaflip changes, but this...

...this is good. We rolled the die, and we won the jackpot.

posté April 08, 2013, 19:39:48 | #57

Quote (Avocadro @ 08 April 2013 19:20) *
As an air sadi (currently), I'm mostly pleased with these changes. I don't love the idea of having to wait for the enemy's turn for my damage to kick in, since often teammates will kill the same enemy and render my damage redundant, but it's nice to have a bit of a boost to the damage regardless. I also appreciate having more spells apply Poisoned than were mentioned in the pdf proposal notes. I have a few questions though:

1) Let's say I leave a seed out at the end of my turn and it's hit by a teammate or enemy. What doll will it become, or will it die?

2) Manifold Bramble: In order for the Thorny Ground glyph to happen, does the whole AoE have to be empty, or just the center square?

3) Ultra-Powerful: It has 6ap. If I store Poisoned Wind on it (2ap), will it cast the spell 3 times, or just once? In the pdf, it was not specified that the doll could store only air spells. Has that been changed?

4) Gust: The description says "doesn't hit the Sadida or his allies." I assume this means it doesn't hurt them. Can it still push them?

5) Bramble Shell:
  • I'm not clear about whether this is going to reflect damage (before it hurts the sadida) or return damage (without reducing it, the way a feca's earth armors currently do). The description says "returns the first 100 damage received (bonus to earth damages taken into account)."
  • Does this mean earth mastery? So is that 100 a base number? If it is affected by a mastery, is it the sadida's mastery or the wearer's mastery?
  • Does "the first" mean it wears off, or is this per hit? In other words, if I'm wearing 50 levels of Bramble Shell, and someone hits me with two spells that each have 50 base damage, will the Shell still be there for the second hit?
  • There appears to be a 100 levels limit for Bramble Shell, but the most I can imagine applying in one turn is 57 (three x Bramble, @ 4ap per cast). Does this mean multiple sadidas can contribute to levels, or maybe the levels accumulate if I reapply them the next turn? Just grasping at a wild hope there.
6) Wild Grass: I don't see any mention of summoning a Bramble in this current description. Was that idea abandoned?

7) Tremor: I love the concept of how the range was restricted for this spell. My question is, can the tremor strike off the edge of the battlefield? Or if I'm near the edge, facing the edge, does the probability increase for hitting close to me? In other words, in the drawing from the pdf proposal notes, there are 15 possible strike points in the range. If all but three of those strike points are off the battlefield, will I have a 1/3 chance of hitting a given strike point, or still 1/15?

That's all I can think of at the moment. Thanks!
I don't see how you can only get 57. The highest you can do per a turn is 94 (Wild Grass should actually say 32, which the FR document says, and not 22 like the EN document says) for 10 AP and 2 MP (Wild Grass x 2 + Bramble). After crits, you should easily hit 100 on average, even with neither maxed.Also, it would not appear to be an actual reflect since it is too high to be one. But it has enormous potential against high resistance mobs such as Ultimate Bosses (if it will work there) or high level Frigost mobs (250%+ resistance according to encyclopedia leaks) since the damage is non-reducable due to the fact that it relies on your enemies' damage. If the shield will reflect 500 damage, it will reflect 500 damage if the enemy deals 500 to you. It is kind of like Stasis since it ignores resistance. Hope my explanation helps. I see huge potential in this, and this will make it a very supportive build. Best to use the shields on low resistance allies. It becomes even more powerful with the Lone Sadida since with that passive you can have a 10 AP build with 600% + damage and 100%+ resistance for your lowest resistance without having to resort to using Magmog.

Troyle, will Ultimate Bosses be hurt by Bramble Shell?

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 08, 2013, 19:58:00.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2010-12-18
posté April 08, 2013, 19:54:19 | #58
Fleeches are gone. Will miss u dudes

I do need to test this quickly. Anxious!

~Pulga

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2006-01-01
posté April 08, 2013, 19:56:42 | #59

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 08 April 2013 19:39) *

I don't see how you can only get 57.
My 57 was based on the old pdf proposal document, which said 19 levels of Bramble Shell for Bramble. Thanks for pointing out the new numbers in the updated document.

posté April 08, 2013, 20:12:01 | #60

Quote (Avocadro @ 08 April 2013 19:56) *

Quote (GodIsWithUs @ 08 April 2013 19:39) *

I don't see how you can only get 57.
My 57 was based on the old pdf proposal document, which said 19 levels of Bramble Shell for Bramble. Thanks for pointing out the new numbers in the updated document.
Yeah, it appeared it would be an actual reflect with how low it was on the old documents. They probably found out it would be too strong once you combine it with the proposed Fecablades shield and Starry Armor from Earth Osa. Add in the 60% resistance from the Feca to group members (40% from group passive and 20% from when they are given an earth shield) that will give each 200%+ resistance to each of their lowest elements, with 230%+ for the others, and you can see how strong it would be in PvM. It would be pretty much invincible in PvM with how much damage would have been blocked from resistance AND shield. Each would have had good damage as well still, with around 430% to the Feca, 450+ for the Earth Osa, and 580%+ for the Sadida (with Lone Sadida filled) without having to use Magmog. So I can see why they increased the numbers since they no longer wanted the shield to block damage as well so that this type of three man team would not happen. It would have been a slow fight but who knows how big of a group this type of team could handle if they kept the bramble shell that low and it blocked damage.

This post has been edited by GodIsWithUs - April 08, 2013, 20:15:11.