Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Haven Worlds – Interview with Azael
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2008-11-22
posté May 24, 2013, 00:43:19 | #21
If we have to auction for these things expect the old timer dupers with cash flow and bots that are loaded to get all of them. It should be just a set price. Lower level guilds that are just starting out won't have a chance to experience this update. Please think about this.

This post has been edited by Ice-Donut - May 24, 2013, 00:45:08.
Reason for edit : Spell check
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2013-04-11
posté May 24, 2013, 01:06:36 | #22
Ok, I've a couple of questions since I've been expecting Haven worlds for a while, bear with me if someone already asked some of these.

01) Is there gonna be limitations on how many prims a guild can have?
Cause smaller guilds that by chance happen to get a Haven World will have a hard time defending their prim from, let's say, a fully PK guild...errr PvP guild. If you don't limit the amount of captured prims a guild has, one big guild can capture a bunch of prims, get a bunch of bonuses and keep their player base powerful a.k.a. they can recapture any lost prims and keep capturing prims.
02) Are the Haven worlds going to be different depending the nation where it is build? I mean, the Brakmarian (ashy), Sufokian (sandy) layouts are way different from Bonta and Amakna.
03) Will the "Wakfu" and "Stasis" conditions play a part on managing the Haven world? Cause aside from certain equipment I've not seen any other practical use of those conditions. It would be grand that only a Farmer level 50 with at least 80% of Wakfu be able to plant Oats in the Haven world fields.
04) Will we be able to put miner resources to harvest? Let's say, iron, copper etc.
05) Is there going to be a limitation on the crops/trees/mobs/plants/mines we can put in the Haven world? or are there gonna be standard "the area is full you can't replant, try moving further" limitation?
06) The Haven world will work like the Garden Haven gem? I.e. you will be able to plant anything anywhere with a 60% success or will we need in the Haven world patches for crops and squares for trees?
07) The fences are going to be something to restrict entrance to certain areas of the Haven world or to restrict the entire entrance of the Haven World?
08) How are the Prims gonna work? Like the Guild Centaur in Dofus? Will the Prim be a powerful mob depending on guild level that can defend itself and members will be able to join combat regardless of where they are to help defend it?
09) What will happen if an attempt to getting a guild prim ends in failure? The attacking side will receive a status? Lose resources/kamas/items? De Darm status? Griefing?
10) If we plant mobs in the Haven world, will they reproduce? i.e. gobballs and gobbettes making little gobbys and increasing the mob population by themselves and making so much of them the lag will be awful and the server may fall.
11) Somewhere I read that Gods Temples will be available for Haven worlds and that those will give a bonus for the players of that class in the guild.... Is this true?
12) How is the "the guild will get the bonuses of the prim they conquered " mechanics gonna work? Like, 50% the owning guild and 50% the conquering guild? or 100% the owning guild and 100% the conquering guild?
13) Will it be able to attack a Haven world prim if the guild doesn't have a Haven world? or to attack another Haven world prim your guild needs to have a Haven world?
14) Isn't the "Guild level 3" requirement a little low? I mean, I could make a guild for me and my alts and by luck or tons of money get a Haven world and I'll be managing that all by myself, right? or the "Level 3" refers after the Guild revamping?
15) How are alliances for Haven worlds gonna work? Will be able to make factions like 4 or 5 guilds joining under a bigger name (or banner) and our haven worlds will share their bonuses? That would be pretty neat and actually enforce good politics and diplomacy, or is it gonna be a "I don't attack you, you don't attack me"? Cause if that's the case, the alliances will be rendered useless cause "Words are not binding, better to have a promise in writing". Speaking of alliances, will a "traitor" status be available? or something that says "I promised to behave and failed to achieve it"?

Thanks for taking your time and considering this tedious doubts  

This post has been edited by AlejandroVent - May 26, 2013, 12:16:07.
Reason for edit : Corrected Prisms to Prims
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2008-10-25
posté May 24, 2013, 01:08:20 | #23

Quote (Ice-Donut @ 24 May 2013 00:43) *
If we have to auction for these things expect the old timer dupers with cash flow and bots that are loaded to get all of them. It should be just a set price. Lower level guilds that are just starting out won't have a chance to experience this update. Please think about this.
EXCEPT its one per guild. Theres ALOT of haven worlds. Guild needs to be level 3 each (on the new leveling system), And they have previously stated that they will add more as the need arises. If done as you stated its first come first serve rather than guilds being capable of bidding on the best spots, the way they are doing this seems perfect unlike most stuff they do.

Reason to pvp, Nuff said. This is a "sandbox" game and from what they have explained a very sandbox feature. But I would like to know how many Characters will be allowed in each prism fight and what times they are open for, considering some people do sleep and logout.

If its open at all times I guess its all about quantity rather than quality of players in your guild.

Lastly will their be phoenixs and zaaps available to guild members in the Haven Worlds?

This post has been edited by Thejordand - May 24, 2013, 01:25:50.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-07-24
posté May 24, 2013, 03:19:37 | #24
какие захваты призм.. бурги будут ныть и страдать как только кто-то кого-то где то убьет...
-----------------
which captures prisms .You will whine and suffer when someone kills someone somewhere ... (c)

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté May 24, 2013, 03:53:14 | #25

Quote (Thejordand @ 24 May 2013 01:08) *

EXCEPT its one per guild. Theres ALOT of haven worlds. Guild needs to be level 3 each (on the new leveling system), And they have previously stated that they will add more as the need arises. If done as you stated its first come first serve rather than guilds being capable of bidding on the best spots, the way they are doing this seems perfect unlike most stuff they do.

Reason to pvp, Nuff said. This is a "sandbox" game and from what they have explained a very sandbox feature. But I would like to know how many Characters will be allowed in each prism fight and what times they are open for, considering some people do sleep and logout.

If its open at all times I guess its all about quantity rather than quality of players in your guild.

Lastly will their be phoenixs and zaaps available to guild members in the Haven Worlds?
I belive they said befor that when you declare war on another guild you won't be able to attack for 24 hours and then wars last for a fix amount of time or until a truce is made.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2009-06-24
posté May 24, 2013, 05:42:07 | #26

Quote (Spazturtle @ 24 May 2013 03:53) *

Quote (Thejordand @ 24 May 2013 01:08) *

I belive they said befor that when you declare war on another guild you won't be able to attack for 24 hours and then wars last for a fix amount of time or until a truce is made.
Getting a guild to level 3 takes like one fight lol.. I already know guilds making alt guilds for this reason. 60 haven worlds doesn't sound like a lot to me. I just really hope lower level guilds and newcomers get a chance to experience this.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-12-07
posté May 24, 2013, 07:15:15 | #27
This could be what makes me fall in love with this game all over again.
I hope.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-07-24
posté May 24, 2013, 07:37:35 | #28

I already know guilds making alt guilds for this reason_

I hope these twink guild will kiled by another serious guilds ^^

p.s. Wanna see sandbox in wakfu like EVE Online

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté May 24, 2013, 08:02:14 | #29

Quote (shooopy @ 24 May 2013 05:42) *
Getting a guild to level 3 takes like one fight lol.. I already know guilds making alt guilds for this reason. 60 haven worlds doesn't sound like a lot to me. I just really hope lower level guilds and newcomers get a chance to experience this.

You might want to listen to the interview more closely next time. He said level 3 after the guild revamp. Guild levels will be much harder to achieve then.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-04-17
posté May 24, 2013, 08:45:48 | #30
2 question.

what lv now shall be the new guild lv 3 as we want time to prepare for it.

can we get a switch like device in the world that onyl can be switched every 3 days or so to turn on the prism capture system? because when the guild takes over they can destroy the eco as for i know of the video so if we can get the switch pvp guilds can slow down and build their eco up agian and non pvp guilds and even RP guilds can just do their stuff

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté May 24, 2013, 09:20:28 | #31

Quote (TheLockFilm @ 24 May 2013 08:45) *
2 question.

what lv now shall be the new guild lv 3 as we want time to prepare for it.

can we get a switch like device in the world that onyl can be switched every 3 days or so to turn on the prism capture system? because when the guild takes over they can destroy the eco as for i know of the video so if we can get the switch pvp guilds can slow down and build their eco up agian and non pvp guilds and even RP guilds can just do their stuff

As far as preparing your guild level, they originally said you would need (under the current guild lvl system) a level 10 guild. So I'm guessing anyone with a level 10 guild will equal a level 3 guild under the new system.

- Kat

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-08-23
posté May 24, 2013, 09:49:34 | #32
So if our prism is attacked out of our timezone we can't do a thing, they're then welcome to go and kill off our resources that they now get free access to, awesome. Rest of it's pretty nice but smaller guilds will struggle.

I wonder if we can put a toll booth maze around prisms.

This post has been edited by exponentialrage - May 24, 2013, 09:57:50.
Scary Polter * Member Since 2007-11-27
posté May 24, 2013, 10:47:54 | #33

Quote (exponentialrage @ 24 May 2013 09:49) *
I wonder if we can put a toll booth maze around prisms.
good idea

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté May 24, 2013, 12:38:03 | #34
Haven worlds sound great, I hope correctly implemented this will bring some new and old faces back to the game.

I wonder how my guild alliance is going to do after these changes?
I hope being allied gives enough benefits.

My alliance has +20 guild atm, I might get even more members after this.

P.S. Don't start your own alliances as they would be stealing my thunder!

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-04-17
posté May 24, 2013, 13:16:52 | #35

Quote (JerryDB @ 24 May 2013 12:38) *
Haven worlds sound great, I hope correctly implemented this will bring some new and old faces back to the game.

I wonder how my guild alliance is going to do after these changes?
I hope being allied gives enough benefits.

My alliance has +20 guild atm, I might get even more members after this.

P.S. Don't start your own alliances as they would be stealing my thunder!

but jerry everybody want your thunder :3

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2010-07-03
posté May 24, 2013, 14:16:20 | #36
All those features have no sence till character and gameplay is balanced.

But,still HW's are good

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté May 24, 2013, 15:46:53 | #37
I want a Haven World so bad, I've been preparing my guild just to get one! *_*

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté May 24, 2013, 18:02:42 | #38
Sounds awesome! I can't wait for these Haven Worlds. I am a bit worried about the Guild versus Guild content though, since we try to avoid all aggressions and aggressive behavior. Thus, some more questions for Azael:

1. Will it be possible for guilds to have a non-aggressive attitude --thus distentiating itself from (forced) PvP?

2. I believe to understand that you can't lock out aggressive, abusive or harassing guilds or individuals from your guild's haven world. To what extend will the disruption of pacifistic guild's gameplay be punished according to the rules of conduct, especialy 7.3 "
attempt to disrupt or interfere, with the Service and Games experience of other players"
?

- I would like to see something implemented like the PvP system in Dofus, where players, or in this case guilds, can choose to activate their "wings" or Prisms// thus PvP-mode. That doesn't mean protection from aggressions, but at least disables the rewards for aggressive individuals. It could be added that if the guild itself is aggressive that their Prism will automatically be activated for a set period of time.

3. Will it be possible to enjoy full bonusses for Crafting Guilds, Role Play guilds, or any other form of one-focus guilds, or will only Jacks-of-all-trade guilds be viable?

4 Is there a set maximum for the tolls, or could you make it impossibly high to keep people out at all times? And in addition, can gates be placed at the entrance of the world, to keep everyone out; with in addition, like Haven Bags, permissions for specific people or allied guilds?

5. If Prisms get attacked, will all guild members get a notification, much like Perceptors in Dofus? I always miss that notification when Island's Clan Members get attacked.

Thanks in advance for the answers.

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - May 24, 2013, 18:08:26.
Reason for edit : Eleborated some question further.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté May 24, 2013, 18:36:29 | #39
I'm really afraid about my guild. Well, it sound nice for huge guilds, but for small it can be disaster. First, ppl will not go into small guild at first place becouse they don't have haven world (or have poor haven world), second - huge guilds with high lvl players will easy conquer guilds with low lvl players for Prims.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-01-29
posté May 24, 2013, 20:13:08 | #40
Kefirman, many small guilds could band together, perhaps even with one or two maybe larger ones to help protect or expand their guild influence.