Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Haven Worlds - Constructing Buildings
Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté May 28, 2013, 16:00:01 | #1
Haven Worlds - Constructing Buildings

Haven Worlds are coming soon, and you probably already want to know everything there is to know about them. After all, you surely want to maximize your chances to make your guild the greatest one of the World of Twelve! Here’s a Devblog that should catch your attention and help you achieve success: how to construct buildings in a Haven World!

How to build something?

If you want to erect a building, you will first have to open the building interface by talking to the Rotcere Master. Anyone in your guild with the appropriate right will be able to do so.

This interface will show you a list of all buildings, grounds and other structures available, organized in themed tabs. Each of them will have a given cost and conditions, but can also grant bonuses. In this article, we will focus on the building tab.
Interface in development, not yet translated and not definitive
Knowing the costs and conditions of the buildings of your Haven Worlds could already put you one step ahead of others, and give you a global visibility over your possibilities.

What are the conditions?

Constructions are spread over 4 “Tiers”. Those used to strategy games probably already know the meaning of this word. If you are not one of them, don’t worry, we will try to make it as clear as possible!

Each “Tier” represents a precise step of the evolution of your Haven World, during which only specific buildings are available for construction. To unlock more buildings, you will have to reach the following Tier. And to reach this tier, you will have to fulfill a set of conditions. Let me give you an example.

Each Haven World will begin at Tier 1. At this setp, you will have only one single building available: The Guild Hall (I’ll tell you more about its use later).

If you want more buildings, you will have to evolve and reach Tier 2. Lucky you! You can reach Tier 2 by only building a Guild Hall.

Erecting this Guild Hall will therefore allow you to reach Tier 2, and unlock new buildings such as houses, Zaaps, or even the Guild Hall level 2.
Interface in development, not yet translated and not definitive

To reach Tier 3, you will need a Guild Hall level 2. And to be able to upgrade your Guild Hall to level 2, you will need 3 houses. Still following?

How to reach Tier 4 you ask? You will have to discover that in game!

Examples

As you’ve seen, the system is quite simple.

As many building games, you will need resources and Rotceres available to erect a new building. And of course, you will also have to fulfill the conditions of the building you’re trying to construct before starting the work.
Interface in development, not yet translated and not definitive. Values may change.

Concerning resources costs, they are still being balanced, but we hope to be able to give you more examples soon, so you can start planning with your guild.

I’ll finish now with some examples of buildings that can be placed in your Haven World. This should give you a better view of the kind of conditions and bonuses buildings can provide.

Note that these are only a few examples (there will be many more to discover in game!).

Tier 1 (1 Building)

Guild Hall - Level I

Conditions: None, can be built only once.

Effects (Haven World): Bank and Guild machine + unlocks Tier 2.

​Tier 2 (7 Buildings)

Guild Hall - Level II

Conditions: Guild Hall – Level I + 3 Houses, can be built only once.

Effects (Haven World): Unlocks Tier 3, grows bigger (more customization possibilities).

Phoenix

Conditions: Guild Hall – Level I.

Effects (Haven World): Allows members of the guild to bind to this Phoenix.

Zaap

Conditions: Guild Hall – Level 1.

Effects (Haven World): Allows teleportation to a known destination (doesn’t allow teleportation to the Haven World).

Straw House

Conditions: Guild Hall – Level 1, Maximum 15 Houses per Haven World.

Effects (World): Unlocks storage space in the guild bank.

Tier 3 (9 Buildings)

Nursery - Level I

Conditions: Guild Hall – Level II, can be built only once.

Effects (Haven World): Increases amount of Rotceres available to 4.

Blank Building

Conditions: Guild Hall – Level II.

Effects (Haven World): Building that can be customized as the guild wants it, by using specific appearances (armory, library, etc.) and placing decorations (dummies, boards, Krosmaster Arena tables, etc.).

Marketplace

Effects (Haven World): Access to the Market of the Nation in which the Haven World is located.

Tier 4 (10 Buildings)

Gamekeeper

Conditions: Guild Hall – Level III.

Effects (Haven World): Can receive Display Cases, Crafting Workshops, and provides a bonus of +15% XP to Trapper and Leatherworker.

Windmill

Conditions: Guild Hall – Level III.

Effects (Haven World): Can receive Display Cases, Crafting Workshops, and provides a bonus of +15% XP to Farmer and Baker.

Note that these elements are not definitive yet. Haven Worlds represent a real challenge to the development, game design and level design teams and it could happen that some details change until implementation (particularly names and effects of the buildings)!

Until then, if you have any questions, please ask! We will try to answer them the best we can.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-07-10
posté May 29, 2013, 11:55:51 | #2
OH WOW!!!! When will they be launced?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-08-14
posté May 29, 2013, 12:02:58 | #3
Wow I'm so excited about this

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2008-08-23
posté May 29, 2013, 12:06:57 | #4
SO MUCH EXCITEMENT!

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-14
posté May 29, 2013, 12:12:03 | #5
realy nice. we wait it 1 year

Can we build some defensive structure? for example: Tower.
Will there bonus to increase production? May be bakery get +20% to baking bread =)

This post has been edited by milordDen - May 29, 2013, 12:25:43.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-19
posté May 29, 2013, 12:27:43 | #6
.... i need more information #excited

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-04-01
posté May 29, 2013, 12:36:56 | #7
Awesome! I am even more excited about this system now ^^ ..can't wait for more information Ankama

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté May 29, 2013, 13:13:54 | #8
Very excited.
Also, a quick question:
Are these all of the buildings we'll be able to construct? Or are there more on the way?
Edit: I forgot how to read.

This post has been edited by MoonBears101 - May 29, 2013, 16:28:58.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté May 29, 2013, 13:23:22 | #9
OH so glorious, but can I build an Eniripsa temple there?

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-03-02
posté May 29, 2013, 13:37:41 | #10
Its all looking very nice! Just a question - will there be a way to get the haven world to look a bit more natural? Or in a similar style to the celestial gobball dungeon?
Other than that it all seems to be coming together

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté May 29, 2013, 13:45:43 | #11
This is awesome.

And also a good incentive to finally start using that Amaknian market! Come on, Amaknian guilds. Or the marketplace in your own Haven World will be unworthy to be called Amaknian!

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-02-10
posté May 29, 2013, 13:46:38 | #12
Wow, this is cool. But, can you customize it to look how you want?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-10-17
posté May 29, 2013, 13:47:20 | #13
Marketplace

Effects (Haven World): Access to the Market of the Nation in which the Haven World is located.

Bonta's HW places would be popular as hell ...

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-05-16
posté May 29, 2013, 13:48:30 | #14
Very nice!

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-01-05
posté May 29, 2013, 14:05:52 | #15
Cool ~~~~~~:3

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2012-03-30
posté May 29, 2013, 14:15:25 | #16
If people hang out in the heaven worlds will this not make the other maps emptier?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-02-22
posté May 29, 2013, 14:30:27 | #17
MoonBears! he said "Note that these are only a few examples (there will be many more to discover in game!)." this is only a little taster !

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté May 29, 2013, 14:46:31 | #18
EPIC

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-11-28
posté May 29, 2013, 15:02:43 | #19
This is awesome but my biggest concern is powerabusing from strong guilds :/ will they be able to conquer every single haven world from low-level guilds? or will they have a limit of conquests?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-04-16
posté May 29, 2013, 15:17:22 | #20
I'm excited about this too!

But I'm also worried like other few ppl that the regular world may be even more emptier because of this? :/