Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 1 Novamaire
Captain Chafer's Panty Party
Captain Chafer's Panty Party has always been quite a curious event. Founded in honour of the well-...

No flash

Guild Revamp
Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté May 30, 2013, 16:00:00 | #1
Guild Revamp

We already revealed a bit of information, but it’s now time to completely unveil the modifications brought to the Guild system.Our intent was above all to replace the Guilds at the center of the game, and make sure that each player can significantly contribute. No more need to sacrifice your experience, we wanted to make sure that a Guild only reflects its members, and that their evolution proceeds together.

This way, no matter if you consider your guild as your second home, your haven of peace, or your strategic headquarters; you’ll find use in the guild system.

Creating your Guild

Creating a Guild isn’t a random decision and should never be considered lightly. We will implement some elements to reinforce this idea.

Each player will still be able to create a guild at the Guild-o-matic in the Guild Banks of each nation. However, creating a guild will now cost 10 000 Kamas or the use of a specific item, called the Guildogemme (temporary translation), droppable on monsters.

Similarly to the current system, you can still only belong to one Guild at a time, and cannot create a new one as long as you are member of an existing one. After all, your guild is like your second family, right?

Managing the Guild level

Once your Guild is out there, you will have to give it life and make it grow, even lead it to become the most powerful one!

In order to make sure that the level of your Guild correctly reflects its progress, it will now be global. No more crafting and combat levels. If you already have an existing Guild, it will be granted a coherent level with the new system, in order to make sure that those who could purchase a Haven World on the release day can still do so with the Guild Revamp.

Note however that a Guild with maximum level will not be maximum level after the revamp.

Levels will now be unlocked with Guild Points, and each level will require some time to be “learned”. For example, a level 2 will cost 300 Guild Points, et once these points are spent you will have to wait 2 hours for this level to take effect. Once the training has started, you cannot cancel it.

Each level will unlock new bonuses, insignias, emotes, etc. But since nothing is free in this world, you will have to earn those by purchasing them, once again for Guild Points.

You will therefore have to choose carefully how to spread your points: Will you rush the guild levels, or unlock this Prospecting bonus that could help you so much?

Guild Points

So now you must be asking yourselves: what are these Guild Points?

Guild Points will allow you to unlock:
  • Guild levels,
  • Permanent bonuses (+HP, +% Resists, +Dodge, etc.) to all members of the Guild,
  • Temporary bonuses (+damage, + Resists, +Prospecting, + HP, etc.).

These points will be obtained in many ways:
  • Completing environmental quests: 2 points per member of the guild in the group that completed the quest.
  • Completing a dungeon: 10 points per member of the guild in the group that completed the dungeon. Note that you must have at least 2 members of your guild in the group to gain points, and that if the entire group is in the same guild they will provide a total of 100 Guild Points.
  • Defeating Ultimate Bosses (once per week and per U: 50 points per member of the guild in the group that defeated the boss. Note that you must have at least 2 members of your guild in the group to gain points, and that if the entire group is in the same guild they will provide a total of 500 Guild Points.
  • Completing a daily Guild quest: You will receive 10 points per quest.

To limit the difference between Guilds, the total points that can be received each day will be limited to 1500. UBs do not count in this total.

Guild Quests

Yes, Guilds will now offer your daily quests.

They will be directly available in the Guild Interface, there will be three of them and they can be accomplished solo.

These quests will be:
  • Kill 10 monsters of your level,
  • Create an item of your profession level,
  • Complete a dungeon of your level.

They will reward you with experience points based on your level, and also provide Guild Points.

Ranking

You think your Guild is the best in the World of Twelve, but you’d still like a confirmation?

It’ll now be possible. In order to give incentives to the competitive aspect between Guilds, we will have an in game and web based Guild PvE ranking.

This ranking will be based on the total Guild Points won by the guild. You will therefore be free to spend them without risk of losing your ranking.

Let the best Guild win!

Note that the Guild versus Guild feature will not be implemented with the June update, but in July. In order to prevent the first Haven World owners from directly losing their bonuses, we prefer to give them a few more weeks to better prepare themselves. Until then, more Haven Worlds will have been bought and more GvG opportunities will be available.
Of course the Guild feature will be constantly improved along the year.

By reading this devblog you should now better understand what I meant when I said that Guilds should be at the center of the game.  You will have to defend its colors and members, play in team and carry its name with pride to make it become the most famous and powerful one of the Krosmoz!http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/community/blog/posts/338752-guild-revamp

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-05-20
posté May 30, 2013, 16:35:34 | #2
This is turning out much better than I expected. c:

A couple of questions though:
1.Will guilds which already are at max level get a certain amount of Guild Points?
2.Will the current (permanent) bonus we get from a max level guild still be possible to achieve? (Or will we be able to get an even better bonus?)

This post has been edited by MoonBears101 - May 30, 2013, 16:36:41.
Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-01-03
posté May 30, 2013, 16:42:42 | #3
Not bad, not bad at all, just hope there wont be some catch which ruin whole game experience

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2010-03-31
posté May 30, 2013, 16:43:39 | #4
I got a question, it says in this post:
"If you already have an existing Guild, it will be granted a coherent level with the new system, in order to make sure that those who could purchase a Haven World on the release day can still do so with the Guild Revamp."

What level guild before patch could buy a Haven-World, and how can i know if i could purchase a Haven-World on the release day???

Sorry if i think like a drunken Iop.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2010-11-29
posté May 30, 2013, 16:55:40 | #5
WoW, It's so similar to guild system in Guild Wars 2, same points

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-03-03
posté May 30, 2013, 17:10:11 | #6
My biggest concern: How is this going to affect the guild bank? This is not addressed. Will the bank lose tabs if the level of the guild goes down? Should we start moving items to safety for fear of losing them?

Thanks

Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2005-07-09
posté May 30, 2013, 17:14:13 | #7
When Haven Worlds were first announced it was said we needed a level 10 guild. I'm not sure if Haven Worlds will be for the guilds who were level 10 and up at that time, or who are level 10 and up at this moment.

Cool update, looking forward to it. Still hope the max ammount of guild ranks will be increased from 10 to 20ish.

Another questions: Can you see which guild member gained how many Guild Points? Currently a lot of ranking is xp based, not sure how that will have to be filled in after this update.

This post has been edited by PidgeonX - May 30, 2013, 17:17:03.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté May 30, 2013, 17:32:29 | #8

Quote (Charredmander @ 30 May 2013 17:10) *
My biggest concern: How is this going to affect the guild bank? This is not addressed. Will the bank lose tabs if the level of the guild goes down? Should we start moving items to safety for fear of losing them?

Thanks

Check the haven world updates. Each house you build there will open up more storage space for guilds.

I sincerely hope that means tons and tons more storage space than now. That is something that really has been handled badly till now.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-05-10
posté May 30, 2013, 17:34:16 | #9

Quote (kingeastpack @ 30 May 2013 16:43) *
What level guild before patch could buy a Haven-World, and how can i know if i could purchase a Haven-World on the release day???
+1^
Any info about this?

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2009-10-10
posté May 30, 2013, 17:41:51 | #10
Daily Guild quests?

This post has been edited by Agosta - May 30, 2013, 17:42:17.
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-06-24
posté May 30, 2013, 17:55:58 | #11

Quote (PidgeonX @ 30 May 2013 17:14) *
When Haven Worlds were first announced it was said we needed a level 10 guild. I'm not sure if Haven Worlds will be for the guilds who were level 10 and up at that time, or who are level 10 and up at this moment.

In the Video they said a guild have to be a new level 3 to buy a haven world. So, old level 10 = new level 3, maybe?

Larva Rangers * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté May 30, 2013, 18:12:33 | #12
Will the guild be allowed more customization? Changing guild colors/symbol once every 30 days?
Will the level of the guild allow for more members?
Will the level of the guild allow for more ranks? Can more ranks be purchased? Could it be possible that every member in the guild gets their own rank?
Can the new banks be accessed by different ranked members? (Like if new members could access Tab 1 but you have to have a certain rain to access Tab 2 or 3. This would be great so new members can access keys but not rare items.)

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2008-04-20
posté May 30, 2013, 18:36:37 | #13
I like the new way to lv the guild.Lower lv guilds can lv their menbers and the guild at the same time,though i can't say it's as worth as lving nornamlly.Well...at least I'm proud to say ankama seems to be improving.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté May 30, 2013, 18:55:58 | #14
Like it, sounds refreshing and interesting.

But have a little butthurt about "new" guild levels and such..

1. I have a small lvl 7 guild now, for friends only: there are only people who like and trust each other. We won't merge with another guild and/or invite more members. Those 7 levels were gained hardly and we're hoping to purchase our own HW.. But what if the guild will be like lvl 2 after this revamp? -__-;

2. What will happen to the current guild bonuses? We gonna lose all our permanent +dmg, +pp, etc? You've already nerfed all the classes at once with splitting bonuses between nations, and now it seems to become worse.. I've already lost 15~20% dmg on all of my characters, and now afraid to lose more.. oTL

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - May 30, 2013, 18:56:59.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté May 30, 2013, 19:01:01 | #15
Wow, this looks totally awesome! I am very impressed with what you've come up with, here. It seems essentially anyone in the Guild who wants to can now contribute visibly to the power and progress of the Guild. That's awesome!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-02-11
posté May 30, 2013, 19:18:07 | #16
this is really nice i just wish i was more excited about it with my guild ... oh well i suppose noone can have everything. maybe ill find a nice haven world i can look at instead.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-06-24
posté May 30, 2013, 19:30:40 | #17
Sooo, I made some investigation on the french forum referring the guild levels and that's what I found:

• All guilds with level 10+ become level 5 and get guild points.
  • All guilds with level 9 or lower become level 0 and get guild points and a guild bonus as a compensation.

My French still isn't that good and it may be that I understood something wrong, so here's the original answer from the french CCM:

Il va y avoir une conversion rassurez-vous, votre temps passé à gagner des niveaux de guilde n'est pas perdu. Toutes les guildes niveau 10+ passeront niveau 5 avec un stock de Points de guilde en plus. Toutes les guildes niveau 9 ou moins passeront niveau 0 mais auront une compensation en points de guilde et en bonus de guilde.

This post has been edited by Catoonist - May 30, 2013, 19:30:58.
Short Strich * Member Since 2010-05-03
posté May 30, 2013, 19:44:41 | #18
I honestly hope that a guild that is level 20 now will NOT be "evened" out with a guild who is level 10. I'm assuming their will be more guild points or something awarded to higher level guilds. I am also a bit disappointed that a "damage bonus" will be considered a "temporary bonus" so will have to be done daily. Opposed to right now, that extra 10% perm damage for a level 20 guild is really nice especially with clan member nerf to nation damage

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-10-23
posté May 30, 2013, 20:17:55 | #19
Huuunngh... guess I need to get my guild to level 10 before update then.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-02-05
posté May 30, 2013, 20:27:34 | #20

Quote (Catoonist @ 30 May 2013 19:30) *
Sooo, I made some investigation on the french forum referring the guild levels and that's what I found:

• All guilds with level 10+ become level 5 and get guild points.
  • All guilds with level 9 or lower become level 0 and get guild points and a guild bonus as a compensation.

My French still isn't that good and it may be that I understood something wrong, so here's the original answer from the french CCM:

Il va y avoir une conversion rassurez-vous, votre temps passé à gagner des niveaux de guilde n'est pas perdu. Toutes les guildes niveau 10+ passeront niveau 5 avec un stock de Points de guilde en plus. Toutes les guildes niveau 9 ou moins passeront niveau 0 mais auront une compensation en points de guilde et en bonus de guilde.

This is pure silliness if its true, my main guild has reached lvl 20 and it gets the same rank as a lvl 10 guild which i made for my alts and lvled solo. I hope there's a difference after the update '