Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Haven Worlds: Final Q&A
Lead Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté June 21, 2013, 12:00:00 | #1
Haven Worlds: Final Q&A

Following the latest information revealed about Haven Worlds, we decided to sit with Azael and Fhenris for a last round of Questions.

Can we build kennels in Haven Worlds, allowing us to automatically feed our pets?

Fhenris: We’re working on something similar. It won’t come with this update but in later this year.

Will HW have the same weather as the region they’re in?

Azael: Weather in the Haven Worlds will be completely independent. We’re thinking about adding a building that would allow you to manage it.

How do Rotceres work exactly?

Azael: Rotceres are used when constructing buildings. Each building will require 1 to 3 Rotceres to be built. When the building is completed, your Rotceres will be free to start another work. You will begin with 3 Rotceres available, and can have 2 additional ones with specific buildings.

Will the HW “bubbles” that can be found in the world really display the look of the HW inside?

Fhenris: Yes! The “bubble” will evolve as a real miniature of the HW inside.

Will wee see who owns each Haven Worlds?

Fhenris: We wanted to add the guild logo at the entrance of each Haven World. It wasn’t possible for this update but it may come in a next one. For now you will be able to have this information by reading the information panel at the entrance.

Why did it take one year to develop the HW?

Azael: We wanted to make sure that the feature was good enough before releasing it. The reason is that we want to reuse this code for other features later, like building capitals or even islands!

Will we be able to change the relief of the HW?

Fhenris: The ground will be flat and you won’t be able to change its relief. However, you won’t notice it so much when it’ll be covered with buildings!

Will we be able to shorten the construction time of buildings? By paying Kamas for example?

Azael: You won’t be able to pay Kamas to shorten the time, but there will be a building that can reduce the construction time by 10% (the tavern).

Will you do something to prevent aggressions around HW entrances, especially during the auction period?

Fhenris: We won’t implement a “non-aggro” area around Haven Worlds. This would have too many side effects in the game. You should have enough time to place your bids, within the week of auctions.

Can we attack someone in a Haven World?

Azael: Yes.

Don’t you think that 35% plantation success rate is too low?

Azael: Yes this is a low rate, but it’s only at the beginning. A building will allow you to increase it by up to +75%!

Can you confirm how many Haven Worlds will be available on June 25?

Fhenris: We will implement 64 Haven Worlds!

Azael: Note however that these 64 will be sold all over the month, so only 16 will be on auctions the first week. The auctions will begin on Wednesday, 7 PM (server time).

What resources can we use to generate Resources Points?

Azael: Any resources! Harvest, seeds and even dropped resources! The only exception is water, since you can get it freely and without limit.

Will we get resources back if we destroy a building?

Azael: We’re thinking about it, but we can safely say that you will not get the Kamas back.

What kind of dungeons can we build in the Haven Worlds?

Azael: They will be identical to those that can be found in the World. For now we focused on those that are harder to access. Our goal however is to offer you exclusive dungeons later, but harder to obtain of course.

How exclusive?

Azael: It’ll be new dungeons that cannot be found in the open world. The first ones should arrive in September. There will not be new monster families, but the drops will be unique, and the gameplay will be different.

Will we be able to design our own dungeons?

Azael: At the beginning the exclusive dungeons will still be designed by the Team. We would of course like to give you the ability to design your own dungeons!

Will we receive the same experience?

Azael: Yes, it’ll be the same (except the Wisdom bonus of the area).

Will you allow us to create challenges or quests in the Haven Worlds?

Azael: This is something that we’re working on. We want to offer more possibility to the owners of the Haven Worlds.

Will you open a “demo Haven World” during the auction week?

Azael: Sadly this is not possible. We tried our best to give you as much information as possible to help you understand and prepare for this feature.http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/community/blog/posts/340379-haven-worlds-final-q

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté June 21, 2013, 12:09:49 | #2
Uhhh, i can`t wait for it.^^

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté June 21, 2013, 12:38:35 | #3
Very very interested to see how this pans out.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2007-12-03
posté June 21, 2013, 12:48:46 | #4
I have a question, if the guild is not Level 20/20 before revamp, would they get some exp refund? Im still curious about this since Level 20s gets some.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-05-04
posté June 21, 2013, 14:05:37 | #5

Quote (khawa @ 21 June 2013 12:48) *
I have a question, if the guild is not Level 20/20 before revamp, would they get some exp refund? Im still curious about this since Level 20s gets some.
level 20/20 guilds get 6000/9000 points and it scales down if your guild is not 20 yet, so yes you get points even if youre not 20 yet

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté June 21, 2013, 15:24:22 | #6
Super excited! I just hope we don't keep losing all our haven bag stuff after the update.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté June 21, 2013, 16:53:51 | #7
Tommy, if we lose our havenbag stuff at random... i bet we are going to lose havenworlds at some point, because...well... ankama.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2006-04-28
posté June 21, 2013, 18:23:01 | #8
To HELL with your haven world update! We are loosing our haven bags and you will not even address the issue. Ankama, answer the tickets and fix this.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2012-02-16
posté June 21, 2013, 18:43:29 | #9
It's offtopic, but the problem with suddently empty havenbags after an update exist since over 8 months, some are still waiting to get their stuff back. How hard can it be to integrate updates without randomly erasing entries of an already existing database?

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2012-12-24
posté June 21, 2013, 18:59:41 | #10
My stuff is gone!! Please fix it, my haven bag stuff on my characters are gone

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2007-12-03
posté June 21, 2013, 19:18:21 | #11

Quote (Chrolo @ 21 June 2013 14:05) *

Quote (khawa @ 21 June 2013 12:48) *
level 20/20 guilds get 6000/9000 points and it scales down if your guild is not 20 yet, so yes you get points even if youre not 20 yet
Good to know, thank you sir.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté June 21, 2013, 22:29:46 | #12
Fhenris: We won’t implement a “non-aggro” area around Haven Worlds. This would have too many side effects in the game. You should have enough time to place your bids, within the week of auctions.

I don't understand the logic here. Who cares about bids during the week! Most important will be the last ones... And then you can just be agggroed to be out of auction...

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté June 21, 2013, 23:01:27 | #13

Quote (Rimali @ 21 June 2013 18:43) *
It's offtopic, but the problem with suddently empty havenbags after an update exist since over 8 months, some are still waiting to get their stuff back.
Haha, 8 months? Try "years". It's been happening regularly since beta (which ended almost 1.5 years ago and the haven bag wipes happened long before the end too).

posté June 22, 2013, 00:41:30 | #14

Quote (saphiLC @ 21 June 2013 16:53) *
Tommy, if we lose our havenbag stuff at random... i bet we are going to lose havenworlds at some point, because...well... ankama.
Probably going to let us mine for our Haven World/Haven Bag contents at the Trool Fair, 80 tickets/node.

Probably going to increase ticket costs and cut their drop rates from games again too, and then troll us for months with another one of those "Discover the Hidden Fun of the Trool Fair!" banner ads, like what they did after the Fair/Token nerf.

"We hope you enjoy these changes!"

Back on Topic now:

I am very excited to see the possibility of boosting planting rates up to 75% in HW. It's going to be good for the high level plants. Glad to see it can go above even the 60% of a Garden Gem.

I am going to be making some very nice bread  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-04-25
posté June 22, 2013, 01:02:10 | #15

Quote (Troyle @ 21 June 2013 12:00) *
Azael: We wanted to make sure that the feature was good enough before releasing it. The reason is that we want to reuse this code for other features later, like building capitals or even islands!
I'm willing to wait for this for years, just don't abandon the idea.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-04-27
posté June 22, 2013, 03:09:44 | #16
a ressource lvl 1 will have the same value as a lvl 100 ?

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-27
posté June 22, 2013, 04:27:12 | #17

Quote (gemashin @ 22 June 2013 03:09) *

the lvl of each resource will determine how many point you get for the resource points, i remember Troyle said like that, but forget where he said about that

posté June 23, 2013, 00:36:54 | #18

100 lv 1 resources will equal a single lv 100 resource.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté June 23, 2013, 04:31:35 | #19
Hey while you guys are doing this update can you PLEASE fix the new rat sets.....Not getting my set bonus makes me wanna pull my hair out....

posté June 23, 2013, 07:46:47 | #20

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 23 June 2013 00:36) *

100 lv 1 resources will equal a single lv 100 resource.
As long as they're of the same rarity