Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Haven Worlds: Final Q&A
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-09
posté June 23, 2013, 23:42:35 | #21
hmm,this will really be interesting,i hope we cant make exploit of maps,inside HW...if so ofc we will report, the area afected

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-07-09
posté July 09, 2013, 10:59:21 | #22
One HW per guild. Only people with right to build can build and he doesn't need confirmation from the others? Seems like a big fight to me...

And moreover, one per guild and the guild members don't even get to properly get their opinion out there... An in-game mini poll with a 'Before building' and 'After building' would be nice with like construction starts if more than 25% of the total guild members agree or material and kamas is returned and you can try again.

My point is, if the Haven World is the guild's property, why does it seem like only the ones with power(right to) can choose how it looks like?

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté July 09, 2013, 11:21:35 | #23
That is entirely up to you and your guild though.

A guild could theoretically give everyone permission to build in the HW.

Your proposed solution seems arbitrary and would only create troubles of a guild not finding any agreement on ever building anything.

This is pretty much catering to the sandbox aspects of Wakfu, so make sure you and yoru guild members find a good solution to his or otherwise find yourself a better guild. In our guild we discuss any change as a group before actually going through wit it and I think that makes everybody happy.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-08-05
posté July 09, 2013, 12:58:30 | #24

Quote (Jo523 @ 09 July 2013 10:59) *
One HW per guild. Only people with right to build can build and he doesn't need confirmation from the others? Seems like a big fight to me...

And moreover, one per guild and the guild members don't even get to properly get their opinion out there... An in-game mini poll with a 'Before building' and 'After building' would be nice with like construction starts if more than 25% of the total guild members agree or material and kamas is returned and you can try again.

My point is, if the Haven World is the guild's property, why does it seem like only the ones with power(right to) can choose how it looks like?

Well, any decent Guild would have the means to communicate with its members properly. Be it through guild chat, private messages or a Guild website.

It's your own input, I'd say. As a leader and as a member. As a leader by creating means to communicate and as a member to let your voice be heard and see if you like the policy of the Guild enough to stick around or choose to find a different Guild.

~ Karah

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-11-19
posté December 11, 2013, 01:00:41 | #25
Awesome! : D

posté August 17, 2014, 14:18:59 | #26
Not sure where to put this ..

Is there a list of all the things that can be bought for the Haven World with their kama and resource costs? And maybe as a bonus, also a description of what they do?

~ Karah

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-12-03
posté August 17, 2014, 14:31:11 | #27
There is a Haven World section of the forums that would be more appropriate, but no there isn't really a list anymore.

There was a list when HW's were not out yet, but it was a WIP list and many things were changed.

If you have a Haven World for your guild, you can just talk to the head rocter thing that builds the stuff for you. It shows you all the buildable things, their kama price and the resource price.

- Kat

posté August 17, 2014, 15:52:03 | #28
Thank you. I did try that, but I can't find the costs on upgrades of buildings I haven't bought yet. Or their bonus. I was curious to that.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-04-01
posté August 18, 2014, 12:40:48 | #29

Quote (Senka @ 17 August 2014 15:52) *
Thank you. I did try that, but I can't find the costs on upgrades of buildings I haven't bought yet. Or their bonus. I was curious to that.
I agree! it would be lovely if someone (who has most of the upgrades already) would be so kind as to create a list of these buildings and items i know there are quite a few other Haven World owners (such as me and Senka) who would truly appreciate this.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-06-11
posté August 21, 2014, 14:42:42 | #30
What would be even greater is giving other guilds a chance to own a Haven World.
There are too many guilds with Haven Worlds and they don't even do anything with them.

Every guild should have a chance to get a Haven World. Right now the situation is kind of: We have 100 haven Worlds, and we have 10,000 guilds. Goodluck and to the 9,900 that did not get one, well $#@$@! you.

Give us more Haven Worlds or be stricter with who gets to get one and be stricter with how active one must be before losing the world.