Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Class revamp - Xelor
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-04-08
posté August 06, 2013, 07:57:42 | #161
I dont have a problem removing Ap however it does majorly change the nature of things when Willpower was taken away. This has more to do with the average pull of my Ap take WITHOUT spamming Devotion, or using Timekeeper. It used to be id take between 8-11 Ap per turn, now its about 3-6 Like it or not this drastically changes our effectiveness as support. If i wanted to be a damage dealer I have my other char for that. My point was, for those that wanted to be support our effectivenss is now much less so, and instead of keeping the class balanced so we could have the choice of either being support (mainly) or being damage(mainly), it seems that damage won, and support lost. We ARE both, we may favor one or the other but we are both, neither should of been altered in such a way that the result was they were much less effective and in this case, support was.

This post has been edited by lyricalglitchen - August 06, 2013, 08:08:39.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2006-01-07
posté September 22, 2013, 17:40:00 | #162
So they aren't bringing back Dark Ray spell from dofus? Thats sad. I would suggest changing out some spells for some of the dofus xelor spells. Balance it out for attack and support. For defenses i suggest they put in counter so the xelor doesnt take as much damage and reflect some damage back to the enemy. It would make the xelor stronger.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté September 23, 2013, 01:51:05 | #163

Quote (Lilscooby @ 22 September 2013 17:40) *
So they aren't bringing back Dark Ray spell from dofus? Thats sad. I would suggest changing out some spells for some of the dofus xelor spells. Balance it out for attack and support. For defenses i suggest they put in counter so the xelor doesnt take as much damage and reflect some damage back to the enemy. It would make the xelor stronger.
Make the Xelor "stronger"? Silly one, Xelor's are amazingling strong and can dish out some of the highest damage out there. They have the damage, both AoE and single target, they have the support, both in stealing AP, giving AP, and being the only other class with a reviving spell. They have the wonderful dial that allows quick movement and positioning. Not sure what more you could want.

The new Xelor's are fine. Also, this was last months revamp, head over to the Fogger one and talk about that one as it is the one to come.

- Kat