Back to forum.wakfu.com
Almanax 19 Septangel
Me Hearty Party
A whole day in honour of pirates: that's the dream that Seth Halitosis, modest corsair from the ...

No flash

Class Revamp - Eniripsa
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté August 07, 2013, 19:50:22 | #21
Also, I love Regen as it is, but I can understand that how changes are it needs something going for it.

If you can, Leave Regen as it is (except ofc for the change fire spells to healing spells) in cost and what it heals, I love it too much as is,

but an option could be:

I always liked an idea of applying it to enemies and upon hitting the target, you get healed a small amount, like lets say .01x(level of attacking player) base per 1AP/MP used on the target(so 1hp base per AP/MP used at level 100), Its a small little heal, but in a group play it can pay off overall, and scales by level.

Or:

If in chromatic format, please make it like .3*(level of eni) or .02*(hp of eni(or maybe target)) in chromatic base, with the same stipulations to it as it is, (Not getting hurt or hurting, healed at the start of their turn)

Please keep it 1AP, I love it too much at that cost

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 07, 2013, 19:53:03.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-08-07
posté August 07, 2013, 20:23:55 | #22
Another nerf to the fire branch like this will more or less kill the little team utility the firebranch still has left.
The increase in ap/mp costs sure doesnt help, when the branch already suffer with high ap costs per "real" dmg spell.
Not being able to get ap from hummel is crippling to teamplay, and to not be able to get ap from refund with refund is almost silly.
If the plan is to make people stop playing the fire branch, its probably a better idea to just remove the whole branch instead of trashing a whole elemental build.
If you want to better balance it together with the water branch, trashing the fire branch is also not the way to go.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté August 07, 2013, 20:29:25 | #23
Coney need 40% of Eniripsa HP.
Eniripsa also need buff to have 20% HP boost, not just 10%.

Also please make sure that every speciality change something at every level. I don't want to see specialities that require us to waste points for nothing and get something changed after another level of the speciality is obtained - thats clearly unfair so please keep the specialities to increase something each time we increase the level of selected speciality. Wasting distribution points for nothing in return only ruins the concept of having different builds with "half leveled" specialities.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté August 07, 2013, 20:34:44 | #24
Im in love with pretty much all of the changes, rebounding heal will be nice, the 1ap heal spell doesnt make sense (why would i heal someone a whopping 40 heal with a lvl 100 spell XD) buuut the extra range works for me. Maybe you could change that 5ap spell to a bigger area spell with wp cost?

Fire and air get some %dmg which i think was needed, Fire marks finally work on summon T_T this fixes a huge problem of fire eni. Air get can remove up to -80% dmg of the opponents perfect for support!

Mixing heal drain and absorb into 1 passive, cant say that i like missing out the absorption myself, range is not big enough to really support others in most cases so maybe i skip this.

Love the coney, praise the coney, troll with coney oh god how i wanted this to happen. Needless to say i will be maxing this.

The fire passive and the air passive sounds really good, air will be able to become a great dmger/support and fire dmg/support/healer while water stays dmg/healer. Each get their own role

Constitution a nerf, again, maybe i replace this for that fire passive.

Regeneration: Costs 1wp 2ap 1-4range
Summons a beacon that has 2 charges/hit points (2 hits and its gone) you can only get 1 in play. it heals everyone in an of iops wrath for X% of their highest stat plus heal%. When its gone you can summon another 1 after 3 turns.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté August 07, 2013, 20:41:06 | #25
Transcendance:

0.2*Level in chromatic heals. Caster level or recipient level?

Let's assume caster level, and level 120.

Level 120 eni casts Transcendance, heals 24 (chromatic). Chromatic healing = your highest elemental mastery, WITHOUT general damage, WITHOUT +heals.

Let's give this eni 250% pure Water damage, but this is a generous number.

Chromatic Healing: Healing Potential = (Relevant Element Damage / 100) * Base Heal + Base Heal

((250/100)*24)+24=84

Transcendance is only available at the beginning of the Eni's turn and I'd imagine ends at the end of the Eni's next turn, so you can not use this to save anybody's life. Why, then, would you use it at all?

Let's not forget that the Coney is also chromatic-based, so I'd imagine it'll continue to only heal 30 unless they tell us what its' base is decided by. (Caster level*1, if it's going to be worth having at all.)

Get rid of these Chromatic effects, they are entirely worthless & entirely garbage UNLESS the general damage/heals not adding to them is a bug, in which case they're actually STILL worthless garbage and should be canned in favour of something worth having.

Like a nice level-based effect!

Transcendance healing Caster Level*0.2 in Water, Air and Fire each (and therefore counting heal bonusses on gear) would greatly improve its usefulness. Same with Coney, Tree, Explodoll, Dolly Sacrifice...

This post has been edited by Hudski - August 07, 2013, 20:49:20.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté August 07, 2013, 20:56:48 | #26
Anytime I read "Chromatic" i just stop right there and moved on.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-02-12
posté August 07, 2013, 20:59:05 | #27
Chromatic healing is only bad because it does not take Heals% into account and that when they do use chromatic damage/healing its based on the character's level.

They do this since chromatic healing has only been used on support specialties like Tree, they can't give it a base heal since a level 19 sadi could get that maxed tree heal that was suppose to be good for a lv. 200 sadi to use late game. Its not chromatic healing itself that it bad, its a great idea imo, its just the crappy values they put with them.

Having healing support specialties heal a HP% is the only way I can think of to balance them from level 1 to 200.

This post has been edited by xXRonndoXx - August 07, 2013, 21:03:11.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté August 07, 2013, 21:00:21 | #28
Adding mechanics like Chromatic Healing that are already known to fail or must be bugged because they are so bad is ridiculous.

Worse still, your player base can't tell if a mechanic is bugged or functioning correctly because no spell follows any kind of rules in this game.

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté August 07, 2013, 21:04:30 | #29
Love your Regeneration idea, TheHoly! It would be really nice, it would add something extra to our gameplay.

And once again, agree with everyone, get rid of this chromatic thing.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2006-01-31
posté August 07, 2013, 21:09:48 | #30

Quote (xXRonndoXx @ 07 August 2013 20:59) *
Chromatic healing is only bad because it does not take Heals% into account and that when they do use Chromatic damage/healing its based on the character's level.

They do this since Chromatic healing has only been used on support specialties like Tree, they can't give it a base heal since a level 19 sadi could get that maxed tree heal that was suppose to be good for a lv. 200 sadi to use late game.

Having healing support specialties heal a HP% is the only way I can think of to balance them from level 1 to 200.

A level 19 sadi isn't allowed to have a spell with 11 base damage? Well, better delete Manifold Bramble!

I understand what caused Chromatic effects to exist, but they are so weak. They are so goddamn weak it isn't even funny. Weak AND potentially bugged, and if they weren't bugged, they'd still be weak! That's how weak Chromatic effects are.

Besides that, who gives a shit if low levels get potentially powerful skills? They are low levels. They're not gonna go and abuse it to beat Magmog or anything, the most that'll happen is they get a nice spell that they'll have a lot of fun with that they can use to take on monsters higher level than themselves while being impressed that their character deals 30 damage. Who gives a shit? Who ever got hurt by a level 20 being able to do 30-50 damage to a frickin' gobball warchief?

I remember when Unbeacon did whatever amount of fixed damage (30ish, IIRC) and making a Cra that could go around bombing mobs in whatever AoE I wanted, one-shotting a lot of things like bow meows and piwis. It was a lot of fun and I was really happy, even though I never played her past level 20 or something and only wanted to do it to oneshot things with Unbeacon.

My level 115 Sadida oneshots piwis and bow meows. Should they nerf it so that she only does a percentage of monster HP with each attack? Maybe the whole game should be reworked in this manner so that I don't accidentally crash the Humus economy.

This post has been edited by Hudski - August 07, 2013, 21:16:13.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté August 07, 2013, 21:33:30 | #31
Im so upset at a lot of these changes.

"Yeah so were essentially nerfing hygiene by making each point of hygiene worth less, but dont worry instead of getting 2 hygiene for this heal, youll get 3!

Oh and dont forget heal resist teehee"

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2011-02-12
posté August 07, 2013, 21:34:24 | #32

Quote (Hudski @ 07 August 2013 21:09) *

Quote (xXRonndoXx @ 07 August 2013 20:59) *
Chromatic healing is only bad because it does not take Heals% into account and that when they do use Chromatic damage/healing its based on the character's level.

They do this since Chromatic healing has only been used on support specialties like Tree, they can't give it a base heal since a level 19 sadi could get that maxed tree heal that was suppose to be good for a lv. 200 sadi to use late game.

A level 19 sadi isn't allowed to have a spell with 11 base damage? Well, better delete Manifold Bramble!

I understand what caused Chromatic effects to exist, but they are so weak. They are so goddamn weak it isn't even funny. Weak AND potentially bugged, and if they weren't bugged, they'd still be weak! That's how weak Chromatic effects are.

Besides that, who gives a shit if low levels get potentially powerful skills? They are low levels. They're not gonna go and abuse it to beat Magmog or anything, the most that'll happen is they get a nice spell that they'll have a lot of fun with that they can use to take on monsters higher level than themselves while being impressed that their character deals 30 damage. Who gives a shit? Who ever got hurt by a level 20 being able to do 30-50 damage to a frickin' gobball warchief?

I remember when Unbeacon did whatever amount of fixed damage (30ish, IIRC) and making a Cra that could go around bombing mobs in whatever AoE I wanted, one-shotting a lot of things like bow meows and piwis. It was a lot of fun and I was really happy, even though I never played her past level 20 or something and only wanted to do it to oneshot things with Unbeacon.

My level 115 Sadida oneshots piwis and bow meows. Should they nerf it so that she only does a percentage of monster HP with each attack? Maybe the whole game should be reworked in this manner so that I don't accidentally crash the Humus economy.
I'm talking about the healing support spells like Tree.

For example having it heal 10% of your HP instead the shit it does now. I'm not talking about elemental spells that do damage at all.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté August 07, 2013, 21:49:39 | #33
Better get ready for this nerf because if Grou is doing it and it include Chromatic calculation, then the spell will be useless for lvls 1~99, underpowered at 100+ and finally maxed at level 200, when it will be still very weak and not worth using at all.

~talking from the experience of the revamp that made Explodoll with "chromatic" mechanic - better check it out in game (make new sadida character to see for yourself how horrible it is).

The doom is near. Beware eniripsas.

posté August 07, 2013, 21:49:58 | #34

Quote (Thistled @ 07 August 2013 21:33) *
Im so upset at a lot of these changes.

"Yeah so were essentially nerfing hygiene by making each point of hygiene worth less, but dont worry instead of getting 2 hygiene for this heal, youll get 3!

Oh and dont forget heal resist teehee"

1) Do you actually need hygiene? I honestly dont care about, even if they removed it entirely.
2) Does heal resists actually cause a lot of problems? other than trying to tank without resists? I really dont have any problems anymore with it unless I want to 1v1 pvp, and then I can outheal damage forever.

Other than that a lot of it is a buff except for the aspect of Chromatic heals IF they aren't high enough

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 07, 2013, 21:51:53.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté August 07, 2013, 21:55:20 | #35
A LOT of these changes are just poorly worded, poorly thought out (Chromatic, I'm looking at you) or unneeded.
Zombify at max rank should be 1ap.
Trans should be % (You know what, if its casted on an ally, have 5% of the eni's hp given to the ally!)
Chromatic should just be scrapped for all classes.

Some of these changes arent even ABLE to be tested in the testing room, which sucks the most. How can I see if Zombify + AOE heal is going to fair well in team play?

Literally. This isn't a revamp, it's a nerf.

posté August 07, 2013, 22:07:56 | #36

Quote (Thistled @ 07 August 2013 21:55) *
A LOT of these changes are just poorly worded, poorly thought out (Chromatic, I'm looking at you) or unneeded.
Zombify at max rank should be 1ap.
Trans should be % (You know what, if its casted on an ally, have 5% of the eni's hp given to the ally!)
Chromatic should just be scrapped for all classes.

Some of these changes arent even ABLE to be tested in the testing room, which sucks the most. How can I see if Zombify + AOE heal is going to fair well in team play?

Literally. This isn't a revamp, it's a nerf.
I can understand it all pretty well, but mostly because I'm used to how ankama words stuff and can often see what they mean.
I honestly like a lot of it, Air is awesome now, Fire can Self Heal now, Half the water branch gets buffed.

I can p much tell you to expect UR+AoE to hurt everyone in the AoE, But it also means Invig is a pretty nice way to deal damage.

If chromatic bases are buffed if they are meant to not use Heal Bonus or General Damage, then that will fix the problems.
Or if they are meant to, and are just bugged, then Ankama should fix this and then probably still buff the base a little bit.

As for trans, .2xlevel isnt all the great, .3-.4 would fair better with how chromatic heals work atm in relation to the spell's healing power pre-revamp.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-26
posté August 07, 2013, 22:14:19 | #37
*has mixed feelings about the revamp* it looks like they're trying to make the class easier to lvl solo without taking away the to much of the healing aspect of the class....its definitely worth trying before labeling it a nerf or buff.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-01-11
posté August 07, 2013, 22:33:35 | #38
I open my eyes
I try to see but I'm blinded by the white light
I can't remember how, I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight

And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No, I can't stand the pain

How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes
Got nowhere to run, the night goes on
As I'm fading away, I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream, how could this happen to me?

Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound but no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge, I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again

So I try to hold onto a time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't

How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes

I've made my mistakes
How could this happen to me?
How could this happen to me?

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté August 07, 2013, 22:38:59 | #39
^^^

posté August 07, 2013, 22:54:25 | #40
Well, for those who think this is crippling, yay nerf~

For those who crunch numbers and understand what is possible, yay buff~