Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Class Revamp - Eniripsa
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 07, 2013, 23:10:27 | #41
@Smallz117 I do not see many buffs here for the fire eniripsa... outside of being able to heal oneself, they pretty much nerfed everything else about us. I have 117 levels played, and never made an alt, nor changed mys etup. My hybrid will be destroyed upon these changes.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté August 07, 2013, 23:34:54 | #42

Quote (Jaiice @ 07 August 2013 23:10) *
@Smallz117 I do not see many buffs here for the fire eniripsa... outside of being able to heal oneself, they pretty much nerfed everything else about us. I have 117 levels played, and never made an alt, nor changed mys etup. My hybrid will be destroyed upon these changes.
Well, from the worst case scenario of Rev 2 and 3 of the Eni revamp pdf's, the damage values of the fire spells, along with the prolonged range and self heals all looked really impressive.
I mean ofc, we cant expect those numbers to all come out the same, but considering i used the worst cases between those two versions and things still come out well I cant imagine the almighty nerf everyone sees, and also, you said you are a hybrid, hybrids thrive off this change more than anything else.

Only thing I would like is if Hammel Mark was better or offered a little more damage, it's become a spell whose only real purpose is fire based self heals. It, along side Traid, have suffered a hit for the sake of self heals. I understand the reasoning, but maybe if they can find something interesting with it to make the marks better.

But I guess nothing can truely be told until the damage values come in, but so far what has been given match Rev 3 from the pdf's quite a lot. Almost perfectly I think. So I'm basing what I see from a general rounded estimate from the values of the pdf's.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 07, 2013, 23:36:53.
posté August 07, 2013, 23:37:54 | #43
I would have faith in what you said if I didn't see such dramatic range changes to the spells. I know how ankama "balances", and range was never a problem for fire. Plus hammle is getting +1 AP -1MP -Dmg...huge nerf. WTF? And no, being a hybrid means I didn't put any points in AP, this is going to force me. I used to do 8ap 5MP....im going to need at least 10AP now.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-02-29
posté August 08, 2013, 00:07:20 | #44
Ohh easy delete my post...
" the truth hurts"

but one question ? why only one coney ? i think coney not op...

posté August 08, 2013, 00:21:51 | #45
8 ap, 5MP, +3range, x2 hammle, x2 fort +crit +mp....yea I definitely won't achieve the same numbers as before, and I'm losing utility. So I can't see the buff. Only in self heals, + coney controllable which I probably won't have points for anyway.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-14
posté August 08, 2013, 00:43:24 | #46
More easy have a eca water poor water eni... Congratulations ankama. :/

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté August 08, 2013, 00:50:17 | #47
So, if Ankama is ready for the dialogue as they stated in OP, let's find out what we want to be changed.
My suggestions are:

- Leave zombification as it does now (OR forbid all the monsters to heal themselves.. Frigost mobs' healing is just too much to handle)

- Give an actual buff to fire branch (at least let the eni benefit from refund mark)

- Boost Coney's hp, 10% is way too little.

I'm only depressed about the zombi removal, actually. Eni is my favorite class now BECAUSE I can heal and deal damage at the same time. Please don't take away all the fun of playing this class.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté August 08, 2013, 01:12:21 | #48
The whole beauty of being able to trick enemy into damaging self when they cast heal while zombified is going to vanish... and that saddens me the most as it was one of those things that made this class fun.

(though oryginally it was sadida that was meant to zombify, but now we will have no class that do it....)

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté August 08, 2013, 01:33:01 | #49

Quote (Jaiice @ 08 August 2013 00:21) *
8 ap, 5MP, +3range, x2 hammle, x2 fort +crit +mp....yea I definitely won't achieve the same numbers as before, and I'm losing utility. So I can't see the buff. Only in self heals, + coney controllable which I probably won't have points for anyway.
Yes, you cant play your build the exact way anymore, but that in no way means this is a nerf, not even I can play the same way anymore, but I know im getting a buff at the end of this all with how I plan on building.

Here is the eni pdf that is most similar, there are some minor changes compared to each other atm, but its about 95% correct so far, so it should give you an idea to go with. (You will have to use a form of translator, but this is mostly to see the values at hand) And like I said before, nothing is set in stone, this pdf is about 3 months old, this is just to get some more of Idea of what to expect.

The values are also based on lvl 100 spells (Except for some of the percentages on marks and air effects, look at the original post for those).

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 08, 2013, 01:43:24.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-04-12
posté August 08, 2013, 01:42:46 | #50
my fire eni weeps

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté August 08, 2013, 02:03:20 | #51

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 08 August 2013 01:12) *
The whole beauty of being able to trick enemy into damaging self when they cast heal while zombified is going to vanish... and that saddens me the most as it was one of those things that made this class fun.

(though oryginally it was sadida that was meant to zombify, but now we will have no class that do it....)
^ This.
All we're asking for is just some originality and fun which zombification provides right now.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté August 08, 2013, 02:10:52 | #52
I think that they should allow Unnatural remedies to zombify target, if target is enemy, while cast on self to turn all of eniripsa water spells into damage. I don't mind if the range will be 0~1 only, but it should still be possible to zombify enemies.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - August 08, 2013, 02:12:10.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-11-12
posté August 08, 2013, 02:14:48 | #53
horrible

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-07-14
posté August 08, 2013, 02:17:35 | #54
I have strongly mixed feelings about these changes. I do think they are a nerf for the most part. The changes to the air branch sound interesting in paper, but I don't know if they'll be enough to compensate for the changes to Psykosis and Lethargy Flasks. Also, in particular, Unnatural Remedies? At 2 AP? That won't do. It just ruins way too many plans for both pure water/fire Enis and hybrids with such a ludicrous cost, and further reduces our tactical choices. You'd better doing either of the following:

• Vastly increasing the bonuses to damage and heals it grants, or
  • Reducing the cost to 1 AP, so at least Fire Enis can have some realistic expectations about healing and at least restoring them to their current viability, and Water Enis can at least expect to do some damage in a pinch.

The latter would be the best, although I don't expect things to get tweaked right away, but these changes, coupled with our previous nerf to all heals in the form of heal resist, will turn several high-level dungeons into extremely annoying endeavors. Personally, I don't think it'll make anything "impossible", but why are you guys deliberately making your own game unfun? Beats me.

This post has been edited by FurmentalAlchemy - August 08, 2013, 02:22:49.
Reason for edit : Formatting derp
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-03-09
posté August 08, 2013, 07:09:18 | #55
Meh. Coney runs around with 155hp until it gets "accidentally" AoEd by the latest supermob. Mobs crit healing for 1000 hp no longer kept in check with zombify. Major nerf to hygiene turns into a stealth heal res nerf. Absorption becomes near worthless or at least really situational. Constitution gets a nerf for some weird reason. Unnatural remedies becomes another spell that needs to be figured into AP

Some good changes too for sure. We always seem to get a few terrible surprises though when the revamp finally comes along. Maybe just paranoia speaking.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-14
posté August 08, 2013, 07:40:52 | #56
Honestly i like the changes. It makes you think more, become more tactical. Though water seems to be getting nerf its because they're trying to make it a pure healing class. eni's arent meant to tank and deal massive damage.. they can pretty much tank anything until their heal resist gets too high. ive been playing eni since beta, and all i play is eni.. making fire more fun and air more intense. i like it. keep it up

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-01-03
posté August 08, 2013, 08:54:15 | #57
As always, nerf-station continues. From removing zombification, to nerfing hygiene ... but honestly I must say, this is smallest (and least hateful) nerf from all bad revamps to date.

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté August 08, 2013, 09:20:49 | #58

Quote (BowChicken @ 08 August 2013 07:40) *
Honestly i like the changes. It makes you think more, become more tactical. Though water seems to be getting nerf its because they're trying to make it a pure healing class. eni's arent meant to tank and deal massive damage.. they can pretty much tank anything until their heal resist gets too high. ive been playing eni since beta, and all i play is eni.. making fire more fun and air more intense. i like it. keep it up
I think this is also the reason why many people call it nerf. People forgot that water Eni is suppose to be a healer, not a dmg dealer or a tank.
So far I'm not sure about this update but Im more possitive than negative, but we will have to wait for precise info to say more...

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-03-06
posté August 08, 2013, 09:49:16 | #59
Though the mobs get a little more powerful with zombi removed as they can heal themselves we can finally deal dmg to bosses which is a pretty big plus

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté August 08, 2013, 09:58:59 | #60
Yup, and we are not limited to 6WP. Though Im still curious how will aoe heals work. If we can't heal and dmg at the same time, that would mean we will get 2 nice aoe spells...