Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Class Revamp - Eniripsa
Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté August 08, 2013, 12:25:56 | #61
If you're going to remove zombification state on enemies be sure to nerf boohemoth's self healing too, because currently it's ridiculous. Anyway by removing zombification you prevent enis from blocking healing with it, which is rather clever tactic. You should offer some other clever tactic in exchange, otherwise it's ripoff.
Can you elaborate on the reason to change for constitution? I think it's fine as it is. Can you PROVE that 10% is better than 15%? It's a bad idea to just randomly change percentages.

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-02-12
posté August 08, 2013, 13:14:40 | #62
Almost every time in party with eni someone saying "gosh, eni's just too good, they're need a nefr", and most of enis just answering "yeah, I can't argue with it". It's jut ridiculous how eni can deal 400 hp massive damage + heal at the same time. So it's obivious they're got "nerfing" revamp. Let's watch, how it will turn in the end.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-14
posté August 08, 2013, 13:35:46 | #63
Good update
I don't understand why water eni whine? They are still the best heal in game. After patch_200lvl_skills his heal become real powerful (because char get a lot ressists).

I glad to see that this OP skill (zombie) get out to hell from this game.
What about nerf absorb? Seriously You talk that wanna
made to limit the tanking aspect of the Eniripsa and refocus it on its support position.

... but get heal drain for that skill and +10% hp (from Constitution)

I think Eni not need regeneration (course eni already can do overheal), may be just give him...vampirisme for example.

nice work ankama approved by Renne

p.s.I have eni 112 lvl and I know what I'm talking

p.s.p.s. Use earth sacr with smasher for turn off heal of target

This post has been edited by milordDen - August 08, 2013, 13:54:51.
Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté August 08, 2013, 15:22:29 | #64
I hope coney is atleast 20 percent of eniripsa health when you max the talent out. 10 percent is far too weak. I also frankly feel that considering how far you've been going with these revamps on truly changing gameplay, you're missing a goldmine here on not letting the coney evolve with other spells and functionality much like the drheller. You're limiting us to one. It should have some additional utility other than heals and it should have some survivability. Let's not have this chromatic heal be as bad as any of the other chromatic mechanics in game. I agree with other posters. It may sound like a great idea in principle to let various elements use the same pet, but your math is so off on the other chromatic effects that it's useless.

This post has been edited by cyndiloo - August 08, 2013, 15:23:18.
Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté August 08, 2013, 15:48:02 | #65

Quote (cyndiloo @ 08 August 2013 15:22) *
I hope coney is atleast 20 percent of eniripsa health when you max the talent out. 10 percent is far too weak. I also frankly feel that considering how far you've been going with these revamps on truly changing gameplay, you're missing a goldmine here on not letting the coney evolve with other spells and functionality much like the drheller. You're limiting us to one. It should have some additional utility other than heals and it should have some survivability. Let's not have this chromatic heal be as bad as any of the other chromatic mechanics in game. I agree with other posters. It may sound like a great idea in principle to let various elements use the same pet, but your math is so off on the other chromatic effects that it's useless.
Increase its abilities/hp and then making it cost a wakfu should balance that out. (Like the Drheller, plus we need a wakfu sink other than lethargy flask(although I may be using that when I can))

And as everyone says, with general damage and heals not effecting chromatic damage/heals, it puts chromatic damage too low, since most people who have chromatic skills are stuck around 300% pure elemental damage in this case. (Usually less for the classes that actually have chromatic skills) And it is strangely ironic for healers, because healers typically have some of the lowest elemental damage, and make up for it with heals.

So with chromatic heals as they are now, an Air or Fire Eni will always heal more than a Water Eni. I just think chromatic heals should work off highest damage+heal bonus, and chromatic damage being highest damage+general damage, or else increasing base to a point that is respectable.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté August 08, 2013, 16:04:08 | #66

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 08 August 2013 02:10) *
I think that they should allow Unnatural remedies to zombify target, if target is enemy, while cast on self to turn all of eniripsa water spells into damage. I don't mind if the range will be 0~1 only, but it should still be possible to zombify enemies.
Quoting yet again. This's what I was going to say.
I just can't simply forget about this thread, don't wanna leave it until the zombi problem gets some attention.

I've literally lost my sleep now, nerfed and useless eni nightmares keep following me and this isn't a joke. Playing this class as is goes now means a lot to me, I've put much (really MUCH) effort to make my eni strong, I've just started to enjoy his endgame gear and don't want to lose my precious character. If Ankama won't change their mind, it is going to destroy 'my' game.

posté August 08, 2013, 16:10:37 | #67

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 08 August 2013 16:04) *

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 08 August 2013 02:10) *
I think that they should allow Unnatural remedies to zombify target, if target is enemy, while cast on self to turn all of eniripsa water spells into damage. I don't mind if the range will be 0~1 only, but it should still be possible to zombify enemies.
Quoting yet again. This's what I was going to say.
I just can't simply forget about this thread, don't wanna leave it until the zombi problem gets some attention.

I've literally lost my sleep now, nerfed and useless eni nightmares keep following me and this isn't a joke. Playing this class as is goes now means a lot to me, I've put much (really MUCH) effort to make my eni strong, I've just started to enjoy his endgame gear and don't want to lose my precious character. If Ankama won't change their mind, it is going to destroy 'my' game.
Please, inform me how this will destroy your game.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-05-16
posté August 08, 2013, 18:14:50 | #68

Nice if fire heal also add some buf to target,like-+1ap(or% to ...) or 1 mp,or resist for one turn...
But look like no...

posté August 08, 2013, 18:39:22 | #69

Quote (smallz117 @ 08 August 2013 16:10) *
Please, inform me how this will destroy your game.
Water branch will become even more boring than now (as some players say).There will be no fun with zombie anymore, no aoe heal with ability to hurt enemies at the same time. Honestly don't know why should I put points into new UR, since the most of end-game fights require a lot of healing. Now we can spend 1 WP and heal buddies, while dealing damage to enemies near them. Helps a lot and makes me feel good. After the revamp, it will become impossible. We will have to choose between healing and damaging mode, can't express how it sucks. I most likely will stop using UR then.

Eni gameplay is going to turn into afkish derping. Yes it is the main point of being a healer - 'just heal', but now we have something greater. Current enis can deal decent damage (not decent but very good if you have some shiny gear), prevent enemies from healing and these things are adorable. Ankama tends to ruin all the unique features of the classes, let's try to stop them this time.

posté August 08, 2013, 19:03:24 | #70

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 08 August 2013 18:39) *
Water branch will become even more boring than now (as some players say).There will be no fun with zombie anymore, no aoe heal with ability to hurt enemies at the same time. Honestly don't know why should I put points into new UR, since the most of end-game fights require a lot of healing. Now we can spend 1 WP and heal buddies, while dealing damage to enemies near them. Helps a lot and makes me feel good. After the revamp, it will become impossible. We will have to choose between healing and damaging mode, can't express how it sucks. I most likely will stop using UR then.

Eni gameplay is going to turn into afkish derping. Yes it is the main point of being a healer - 'just heal', but now we have something greater. Current enis can deal decent damage (not decent but very good if you have some shiny gear), prevent enemies from healing and these things are adorable. Ankama tends to ruin all the unique features of the classes, let's try to stop them this time.
How will it be more boring?
Your water spells are more balanced between each other, allowing you to use more than just Fort and Revit while still healing well. Enis now also have AoE damage, one of which will rebound off enemies, a really powerful aspect in my opinion. You can also still heal, then switch to UR and then damage in the same turn too. I'll miss the ability to do both at the same time, but I will thoroughly enjoy my new ability to use UR once and use my heals for damage agaisnt everything.
Also, Sadist is Ranged, cant ask for more.
Psychosis can remove %damage from a target.
Any Eni can easily stat some into these two spells and make their fights much more interesting and easier, too. And also utilize other Fire and Air spells if they want to.

Yes, Zombie had to be fixed, it was broken in many ways, which caused Ankama to take action and make water enis to loose half of what they can do in many boss fights and some other fights like mechas and boowolves, it also caused problems in PvP where it would hit through Sacrifice, and PvP was boring since it boiled down to "Zombie Target, heal allies/self" for water Enis.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-09-28
posté August 08, 2013, 19:09:23 | #71
CONTROLLABLE CONEYS, YEEEEEEEE BUDDY

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté August 08, 2013, 19:24:17 | #72
Coney:

If Eni's can only have one pet, like Enu's, it should be tougher. Drheller has what, 40% HP and owners resist?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-07-23
posté August 08, 2013, 19:34:12 | #73
I understand that they want to do is make the water Eni a class devoted entirely to support. I really like it because it makes it a class exclusive in this regard. However, I think you should add a little more dynamic to Enis. The coney should be explored more, he has a lot of potential.
Overall, I liked the changes. Eniripsa is my favorite class and I always played with it, I hope the game becomes more fun for us.

posté August 08, 2013, 20:55:07 | #74

Quote (smallz117 @ 08 August 2013 19:03) *
How will it be more boring?
Your water spells are more balanced between each other, allowing you to use more than just Fort and Revit while still healing well. Enis now also have AoE damage, one of which will rebound off enemies, a really powerful aspect in my opinion. You can also still heal, then switch to UR and then damage in the same turn too. I'll miss the ability to do both at the same time, but I will thoroughly enjoy my new ability to use UR once and use my heals for damage agaisnt everything.
Also, Sadist is Ranged, cant ask for more.
Psychosis can remove %damage from a target.
Any Eni can easily stat some into these two spells and make their fights much more interesting and easier, too. And also utilize other Fire and Air spells if they want to.

Yes, Zombie had to be fixed, it was broken in many ways, which caused Ankama to take action and make water enis to loose half of what they can do in many boss fights and some other fights like mechas and boowolves, it also caused problems in PvP where it would hit through Sacrifice, and PvP was boring since it boiled down to "Zombie Target, heal allies/self" for water Enis.
I'm already using all the five water spells and having fun with air and fire ones situationally. Main is Revit, since it doesn't consume MP and it's a lovely aoe. Second ones are Healing and Fortif, I don't really get why lots of people ignore that sweet 3 AP spell with a pretty high base dmg. But getting back to the main topic and my point, aoe will become much more useless to me after revamp. Eni will lose 70% of its effectiveness and will be forced to change its role in my const group. None of my friends want to see zombie removed as well.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2011-06-23
posté August 08, 2013, 23:49:39 | #75
I'm not satisfied. This revamp will force many people to change the equipment completely. The most annoying is the change of the RA spell, for example, Sadist Mark 2-5 (instead of 1-2).

posté August 08, 2013, 23:55:17 | #76

Quote (Yamok @ 08 August 2013 23:49) *
I'm not satisfied. This revamp will force many people to change the equipment completely. The most annoying is the change of the RA spell, for example, Sadist Mark 2-5 (instead of 1-2).
Sadist Mark was never 1-2 :I Only 1.

Also, ofcource things are going to change and cause people to change their builds and equipment, I wouldn't expect to keep my same build after a class revamp.

This post has been edited by smallz117 - August 08, 2013, 23:59:55.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté August 09, 2013, 02:45:44 | #77
I've never had eni other than fire. From my point of view, water needs nerf (big dmg OR big heal, never both for one character). Air needs usefull system for debuffs applying. It seems for me that "revamp" is ok for both water and air.
But what they are planning to do with fire is ridiculous.
Sadist without cc casting? No ap from hammle? 1wp from traid? Refund not triggering when used as final blow? Massacr calculated on fire dmg? And you are giving us some "whocares" dmg tweaks for this? Are you effing out of your minds? Did it ever come to your heads that someone may be using fire spells for utility, not for dmg? I don't care about damn numbers. I need spells with usefull features. Screw self heal - percentage based massacr + heal drain is more than enough heal for smart fire eni. This revamp turns everything useful in fire eni into garbage, and fire enis into retarded version of water enis.

off topic
Bug that wiped my haven bag happened almost 4 months ago, ankama. It is almost 3,5 months since I informed you about it. Just as a reminder. In case you forgot. My bag is empty. I cant use it, because I don't know if it don't get wiped when you fix it. I paid for game. And I can't use hb. Just a reminder. In case you forgot. 4 months.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2011-08-07
posté August 09, 2013, 02:55:20 | #78
wrong thread

This post has been edited by cyndiloo - August 09, 2013, 02:55:46.
Short Strich * Member Since 2012-06-12
posté August 09, 2013, 09:49:30 | #79
I had decided to stop writing on this forum because i started to rant about the changes. I decided to go with the flow and stuff, but now i just have to point out a few things.

I know very lil about air, got decent knowledge on fire, and i believe that im close to being an expert at being a water eni.

Correct me if you think im wrong.

Nerf:

Lose of zombiication: All eni's use this. I use it for two reasons. One is to prevent mobs from healing themselves. Mobs dont have heal resist so zombi allows us to control what gets healed.

Water Eni:

Now you have to flip a switch, by using. So if you forget( lets not say forget but the priority is to finish off a mob) to heal an ally, and use unnatural remedies to finish off a monster. The eni will have to do straight damage till the next turn (?) so no heals for ally(?) If this is the case. get back on reworking this.

Very simple solution: have unnatural remedies cost 2 ap when eni wants to go into damage mode, and 0 ap to revert back.

Now, revit. I assuming ankama's issue with it, was that enis could hit a lil hard and heal allies at the same time. with the new unnatural remedies this isn't possible so i don't understand why there is a base dmg nerf. but at least based on the last pdf i read the base heal shouldn't be that bad. its heals will still be nice.

Fortifying: im personally a 10 ap eni. so i dont use fortifying more than 3 times on a regular. but i still get ap from my xelor or feca. READ THIS CAREFULLY. ( if you read this that is) There are only 6 players on the field there is no way an eni can fortify them all. Regardless of what people will say. its a nerf. A BIG one. I talked to some people who were saying you could just heal with renewing or some other spell. Lets not forget this spell is no LoS. When your in a situation you cannot see the ally those other spells become useless.

Hygiene: Nerf. but i think with the new gear that has come out and eni can get close to 200 + heals... so thats the only thing that compensates for this.

Last things. I do not like how you are forcing enis to got 12 ap. For all of you who haven't realized you will definitely want your eni to be 12 ap. I'm not going to explain why. That way if ankama ddnt catch onto it; it will be something nice for all those who can get 12 ap.

Fire eni.

massacuring mark.should keep its 20 %. 0.5 x lvl of the monster is nothing. You either make it 2xlvl of monster or keep it at 20 %. If you really want to nerf it make it 15 %

Again the switch issue. but the inverse here.

Air eni.

Air seems buff'd great.

Ankama's mistake with the lvl 200 spells. the lvl cap is 125 now. WE ARE NOT 200. fire eni's % is a big fckin nerf. you completely changed several classes with that. what you should have done is keep the highest % of the spell on the lvl cap and stretch it as the lvl cap increase. That way the people who worked hard to get those % dmg dont feel the nerf.

I've read most of the french forum post. Each time you say that you are not trying to nerf a class, but im sorry to say, most of the time you nerf something. your response to the % heals will most likely be but it will get fix'd at 200... again lvl cap is 125. i can't stress this enough. Eni's dont have time to wait for you guys to increase the lvl cap to 200 to get their heals back.

Well i said what i had to say, lets hope you glance over this post.

Bee
-Illuminati

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-12-21
posté August 09, 2013, 12:40:36 | #80
when will a cra revamp come