Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Revamping Incarnam and Astrub
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-12-05
posté September 29, 2013, 19:44:44 | #81
Well, if the F2P players were choices as well as for subscribers example, all professions aji outside asturb it would be aspon about something on Wakfu when I subscribed to me most enjoyed profession than the actual base lvl exp, so I know both the theory and the practice of if 1 month after canceling a subscription and etc instead added only items, pets etc for real money else would be completely normal for all unlocked so the players will just flock to the game Wakfu and Wakfu would immediately perked not take even as F2P because it is the same as the world of warcraft just to be able to play you have to pay monthly as a f2p what your options are none at all can be just asturbu in a profession of which have nothing and are boring same thing in world of warcraft SVIM way is also free to play but only up to lv 20 and what, then, can not do anything but around it as well

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-14
posté September 30, 2013, 00:14:09 | #82
Only issue i have with F2P gathering normal resources is botting. Honestly if you open F2P trading with P2P you'll open up a reign of terror called bots on your servers..

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté September 30, 2013, 01:15:43 | #83
HELL YEAH, THIS IS THE GOOD WEED XD...
thx ankama love this, finally non subs can do more (i hope) XD

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-01-12
posté September 30, 2013, 05:15:32 | #84
This is going to bring in so many more players! Looking forward to Wakfu's growing community!

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-12-05
posté September 30, 2013, 08:09:01 | #85
still do not understand what there will be better if it will be possible all the time exp in asturbu to mobech who have a max lv 6-15 it will be still the same boring -. - At least the arena could again add an arena for lv 10-30, 30-50, 50 -70 +

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2010-05-20
posté September 30, 2013, 09:08:47 | #86
We wil be able to trade? HALLELUA!!! (or hollahopiwi)

BTW i suggested a woodent dungeon in the forums, idk if you've read it but thank you anyway

Quote (Rimali @ 20 September 2013 17:51) *
First, there is no nation with highlevel players to keep parasites & ecoterrorists from abusing the ecosystem in Astrub.
You do know Astrub has no ecosystem right? 

Quote (BowChicken @ 30 September 2013 00:14) *
Only issue i have with F2P gathering normal resources is botting. Honestly if you open F2P trading with P2P you'll open up a reign of terror called bots on your servers..
I'm shure they will come up with anti-bot measures, for example a program that checks if resource nodes have been harvested in the exact same sequence more than 5 times?

Dokushuuuuu * Member Since 2008-01-09
posté September 30, 2013, 09:34:41 | #87
No, they wont. Have you ever played Dofus? Its a bot heaven. It was one of the reasons i quit. Bots are literally running everywhere is groups and killing stuff and they never did anything with it.
I hope f2p will never be able to trade with p2p...

This post has been edited by Rokugatsu - September 30, 2013, 09:37:09.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-02-23
posté September 30, 2013, 12:19:24 | #88

Quote (Troyle @ 20 September 2013 16:00) *
Monsters and resources will also change, as you will now find a Bow Meow family and no more Astrub Resources, replaced by the normal resources available everywhere else in the game.
[...]
Some features will also be unlocked in Astrub for non-subscribers for them to better apprehend the game: they will now be able to trade, level up their gathering professions, manage an ecosystem, find an exclusive Marketplace in the area and use boats!
@cody5: Yes, currently. But in future Astrub will be more like the "normal" starting areas - except there is no nation responsible for its state and nobody can be agressed... what do you think how many thistles, wheat and ash trees will be found there regulary?

Short Strich * Member Since 2008-03-20
posté October 01, 2013, 11:07:47 | #89
Sounds fun to me

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-07-17
posté October 02, 2013, 17:30:36 | #90
I am a happy bunny. Do this to Dofus and I'll probably stream with tears (of joy). Incarnate

I just realized that its the 2nd of October, anything I haven't seen yet?

Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté October 02, 2013, 18:13:01 | #91
Hi everyone,

Following the received feedback, which we are thankful to the community for, we have added a few details (found in teal color in the Devblog) regarding the new changes for the non-subscribers:

Some features will also be unlocked in Astrub for non-subscribers for them to better apprehend the game: they will be able to trade between non-subscribers, level up their gathering professions up to level 10 with the first game resources. For this purpose the Astrub resources will be removed in favor of "true" level 1 harvestable resources: Wheat, Ash, Sturgeon, Tin, Thistle and seeds. The new level 0 Tin ore will be replacing the Iron ore. Non-subscribers will be able to manage an exclusive ecosystem and Marketplace, and also use the boats!

As an added precision regarding the new level 0 Tin ore: it will be related to forging professions (and others) without allowing non-subscribers to mine Iron and create Kamas.

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-12-03
posté October 02, 2013, 19:15:08 | #92

Quote (Sabi @ 02 October 2013 18:13) *
Hi everyone,

Following the received feedback, which we are thankful to the community for, we have added a few details (found in teal color in the Devblog) regarding the new changes for the non-subscribers:

Some features will also be unlocked in Astrub for non-subscribers for them to better apprehend the game: they will be able to trade between non-subscribers, level up their gathering professions up to level 10 with the first game resources. For this purpose the Astrub resources will be removed in favor of "true" level 1 harvestable resources: Wheat, Ash, Sturgeon, Tin, Thistle and seeds. The new level 0 Tin ore will be replacing the Iron ore. Non-subscribers will be able to manage an exclusive ecosystem and Marketplace, and also use the boats!

As an added precision regarding the new level 0 Tin ore: it will be related to forging professions (and others) without allowing non-subscribers to mine Iron and create Kamas.

Yay Sabi.

On the Tin, I take it it can be used in the same recipes that use Iron Ore if I read that right? Other than in the kama recipe. Or will there be specific Tin recipes now?

- Kat

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté October 02, 2013, 19:31:49 | #93
So it means that the only way for non subscribers to get kamas will be to hunt monsters until they reach certain level from wich they will get 0 kamas from fights, and also the challange quest for krosmaster arena that give 40 kamas daily?

Well not that i am crying or something, but i thought we will be able to make kamas as non subcribers with the use or ore. Though i belive that would require some anti bot system like the guardian of resoruces (monsters that spawn and agro you while you mine ore).

Still i am happy that trade will be allowed, even though it seems a trade will be allowed only between subscriber and non subscriber. I suppose that means subscribers need to subsrcibe 2nd account to trade own items to their alt characters in the way non-subscribers can do without paying.... Kinda not good for subscribers you know. I hope you will add account-shared warehouse of some kind soon, or the ability to send items via mails to other players.

I just wonder will there be some handyman machines in asturb too? You know - to allow non subscribers to make keys for dungeons. Also it would be nice if non subscribers could craft piwi bags.

Short Strich * Member Since 2011-01-28
posté October 04, 2013, 11:24:09 | #94
2 Questions from a f2p
1) Will I be able to buy things from other people's haven bags?
2) Suppose I already have some of my harvesting professions to level 30. So will they be reduced to lvl 10?

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-07-24
posté October 08, 2013, 12:16:02 | #95
why does wakfu not have a bank like dofus did where u can share your items between the same account, this would save us all having to farm set items such as gob or tofu for every character we try out

just a thought

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-10-08
posté October 08, 2013, 23:31:35 | #96
why can't use new class?finished the tutorial and no longer works