Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Equipment Items Revamp
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2006-02-20
posté October 07, 2013, 04:35:14 | #161
Pretty Excited cant wait!!

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-01-11
posté October 08, 2013, 02:19:46 | #162
you will need new gear so contact your enu union rep to find an enu near you. with all the changes you will need an enu. We will treat you right as we help ourselves. The enu union we get rich so you dont have to.

posté October 08, 2013, 06:54:33 | #163
Wait... what happens if items aren't removed from the haven bags? Do they disappear? D:

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2011-12-01
posté October 08, 2013, 07:05:44 | #164

Quote (TheAntiqueDemon @ 08 October 2013 06:54) *
Wait... what happens if items aren't removed from the haven bags? Do they disappear? D:

"Note however that Haven Bag Display Cases will not be reset"

This is letting you know that unlike the Markets (which items will be removed/ sales ended early), that items you have on windows in your haven bag will not be reset. Therefore if you do not remove them yourself, they will still be there at the old price. If the value of the item goes up, then you may be sad to find that your items have sold for a less than desired amount.

Because of the many items that are having their stats changed, the value of the item today, may not be the value of tomorrow.

Now if you are using your haven bag windows as storage and never logging out in it for people to try and buy things from it, then there is nothing for you to worry about as your items will still be there at the most likely cost of 0k that you left it at.

- Kat

posté October 08, 2013, 07:15:08 | #165

Quote (Sabi @ 02 October 2013 08:14) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 02 October 2013 07:27) *
I have a feeling that the pieces of my equips I worked so hard to get are going to be rendered useless for the reasons that I got them.... mostly because things like this rarely work to my favour.. like.. ever... :/

Hi FeldePard!
We understand that these are big changes to get used to, especially when you have worked already hard to get the equipment sets that you have, but if we look at it a little closer, we may see that actually this may give you and the community a lot more options (greater selection of equipment items) for any future builds you are going to be working on, when the reality is they are pretty limited right now.
It also gives the opportunity for players to upgrade their equipment items as they level up and players will be able to mix and match the equipment items more easily.
As usual we are open to any feedback you might still have for us and we will do our best to continue to share them with the team and work as close as possible to your expectations.
Also as a little information addition: crafting equipment items is not totally forgotten either as we will add to the October 8th update, 3 Wisdom sets to craft for levels 90,120 and 135.

No.. see... I didn't want more options. I just did a major, irreversible trade to obtain something that is going to be, now, worth a lot less than what I traded for it. I finally obtained something to put myself at a level I was happy with, after all this time, and you guys are making that obsolete. You are making what I tried so hard to obtain.. pretty much junk compared to what I traded in order to get it (after struggling to get some other pieces to match it.) It WILL be nerfed. I don't need a list of crap to know that. I don't care about other players and them upgrading their equipment. They didn't make the trade that I made... Which is, as I said, pretty bunk now because if this doesn't get nerfed, it will be a miracle in and of itself.

Honestly, I'm sure some people will love whatever comes out of this, but I already know that what I'm wearing is going to take a hit. As if changing a ton of crap about my character wasn't enough, basically screwing with the build I had refined for myself and my groups over months of work... but now you're going to screw with the equipment too.

And I'm not interested in wisdom sets. I am interested in the fire damage setup that I have now. Or... was. Not so sure I'll be interested in it after the patch. Might just wind up defaulting to a harvester all over again. At least if those things change, it won't be too much of a blow to my ability to not be a battle-failure.

As if things weren't expensive enough already....

Meh.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-08-11
posté October 08, 2013, 10:26:11 | #166

Quote (FeldePard @ 08 October 2013 07:15) *

I have a feeling that the pieces of my equips I worked so hard to get are going to be rendered useless for the reasons that I got them.... mostly because things like this rarely work to my favour.. like.. ever... :/

Hi FeldePard!
We understand that these are big changes to get used to, especially when you have worked already hard to get the equipment sets that you have, but if we look at it a little closer, we may see that actually this may give you and the community a lot more options (greater selection of equipment items) for any future builds you are going to be working on, when the reality is they are pretty limited right now.
It also gives the opportunity for players to upgrade their equipment items as they level up and players will be able to mix and match the equipment items more easily.
As usual we are open to any feedback you might still have for us and we will do our best to continue to share them with the team and work as close as possible to your expectations.
Also as a little information addition: crafting equipment items is not totally forgotten either as we will add to the October 8th update, 3 Wisdom sets to craft for levels 90,120 and 135.

No.. see... I didn't want more options. I just did a major, irreversible trade to obtain something that is going to be, now, worth a lot less than what I traded for it. I finally obtained something to put myself at a level I was happy with, after all this time, and you guys are making that obsolete. You are making what I tried so hard to obtain.. pretty much junk compared to what I traded in order to get it (after struggling to get some other pieces to match it.) It WILL be nerfed. I don't need a list of crap to know that. I don't care about other players and them upgrading their equipment. They didn't make the trade that I made... Which is, as I said, pretty bunk now because if this doesn't get nerfed, it will be a miracle in and of itself.

Honestly, I'm sure some people will love whatever comes out of this, but I already know that what I'm wearing is going to take a hit. As if changing a ton of crap about my character wasn't enough, basically screwing with the build I had refined for myself and my groups over months of work... but now you're going to screw with the equipment too.

And I'm not interested in wisdom sets. I am interested in the fire damage setup that I have now. Or... was. Not so sure I'll be interested in it after the patch. Might just wind up defaulting to a harvester all over again. At least if those things change, it won't be too much of a blow to my ability to not be a battle-failure.

Meh.

Same here I'm a fire cra too. I grinded and traded for 8 weeks and among others sold my dark hurl, monk and riktus set to finally get myself a Muwulf so I could join my guild on UB's. And now they take the crits away from me? Really? I feel more and more made out to be an absolute idiot by this game. I work full time so at best I get 1-2 hours of play time a day, for this I PAY MONEY so that I can spend that little time BORINGLY GRINDING FOR GEAR that a few days after I FINALLY get it will be near WORTHLESS to my build??

Treating customers this way will certainly make them buy subscriptions. /s

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2010-04-11
posté October 08, 2013, 13:25:44 | #167
why my wakfu dont updade to version 1.28?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-28
posté October 08, 2013, 17:28:32 | #168
OH GOD WHY MY UNIQUE RING

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté October 08, 2013, 17:36:28 | #169

Quote (Tsain @ 08 October 2013 17:28) *
and they are not even +65.... ankama are a bunch of liars... they nerfed sets and gear under lvl 65...

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté October 08, 2013, 18:03:17 | #170

Quote (saphiLC2 @ 08 October 2013 17:36) *

and they are not even +65.... ankama are a bunch of liars... they nerfed sets and gear under lvl 65...
They never said only 65+ gear, they just said all 65+ gear would be re-evaluated.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2006-10-16
posté October 08, 2013, 18:37:40 | #171
I've been away from the game for some months now and every time I check back in for updates on how the game is progressing, BAM! another revamp of some sort. When will this game ever kick out of this beta stage and find out what it wants to be and stick to it. Ankama clearly has no love for its long time players and seem to constantly try to appeal to newer ones. I've played this game since day one of release and since have had to completely re-roll several characters after they were nerfed to death only to have them nerfed or "revamped" a second, third and forth time meanwhile after slaving for weeks to obtain a rare item or equipment, just to find out it is being changed to something that is no longer beneficial to my build. Wakfu, you need to get it together and figure something out.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2011-12-30
posté October 09, 2013, 00:36:47 | #172
Why can't I get on wakfu every time I push play it disappears and then nothing comes up? plz someone help me

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2006-10-14
posté October 09, 2013, 00:43:12 | #173
Now that the revamp has occurred can we please have a list of the gear changes. I understand that it is a lot of content, another reason I'd like to see the updated stats.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-07-19
posté October 09, 2013, 18:16:23 | #174
Pets and makabras should had been changed with same rules, there is no balance between cost - benefit, you invest a lot of time with this 2 items and now their bonuses seen to be too low.

Good revamp by the way, just this thing that in my opinion does not fit.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2006-05-01
posté October 09, 2013, 19:01:53 | #175

Quote (Kodiz @ 09 October 2013 18:16) *
Pets and makabras should had been changed with same rules, there is no balance between cost - benefit, you invest a lot of time with this 2 items and now their bonuses seen to be too low.

Good revamp by the way, just this thing that in my opinion does not fit.

No, makas are fine as-is, thank you. They got a buff with the control change. And they manifestly do not take a long time to level. 1-100 is not much work these days, either in and of itself, or compared to post 110-140 leveling. Neither are they meant to keep growing past lv 100. So don't sit there at 140 wishing your maka weapon was better, please.

I wouldn't mind a pet buff, but TBH adding HP to them all was unexpected and nice, and it's essentially a 1-slot item that is intensely focused toward a single part of your stats and build. Choose wisely and take some time to feed/fight each day, and they grow pretty quickly.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté October 10, 2013, 00:39:25 | #176

Quote (vetmode @ 08 October 2013 10:26) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 08 October 2013 07:15) *

Hi FeldePard!

Meh.

Same here I'm a fire cra too. I grinded and traded for 8 weeks and among others sold my dark hurl, monk and riktus set to finally get myself a Muwulf so I could join my guild on UB's. And now they take the crits away from me? Really? I feel more and more made out to be an absolute idiot by this game. I work full time so at best I get 1-2 hours of play time a day, for this I PAY MONEY so that I can spend that little time BORINGLY GRINDING FOR GEAR that a few days after I FINALLY get it will be near WORTHLESS to my build??

Treating customers this way will certainly make them buy subscriptions. /s
What's worse is I had to revert to lower gear to gain damage to make up for the loss of crit/damage on the ub gear. =_= Plus in doing so I lost a good 200-300hp. QQ Your revamp on gear sucks!

Tell me about it, I have a water sadi who gets shit for dolls now. Thanks Ankama for screwing anyone under lvl 100 who isn't an osa who uses summons and ISN'T air/earth/fire!

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2006-02-13
posté October 14, 2013, 15:27:41 | #177
Idea behind this revamp is good, problem is... its done as always... some fat guy sits on his chair and says "This is good, everyone who complains is just a troll"

But hey those trolls are angry (again) because someone is breaking their fun... why it is so hard to improve instead of degenerate?

First of all wearing set is not equal wearing number of random items. It is a cost and having extra bonus for set is requirement to keep them valuable. Balance you offered just offends the system you have made in the first place.

Second if you are not happy for us leaving items in trash cans then boost them not nerf those we wear. And I can promise you it will produce much less anger. If you cant live with it then reduce some chances of getting some items (making them even more worth, owners would be delighted! and newcomers would go for easier available items)

Third read some books about game design, they will list most of what you do as bad practice which makes your players angry. This game could be so great and endup drowning in its own no-live changes...

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-21
posté October 15, 2013, 14:47:26 | #178
Ankama is a bunch of thieves that deletes ogrines before the time allotted. Contacting their support is pretty much impossible and they pretty much hide the ticket form. Most terrible customer service ever.