Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Revamping the experience curve
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté December 07, 2013, 09:15:17 | #81

Quote (Gynrei @ 07 December 2013 07:28) *
If i choose to create a new account I'll have to catch up to my other characters. Yes it would be slower and yes it wouldn't be as much fun. I do agree that Wakfu's alt exp and WoW's option look similar. The difference for me is how they effect the game and fair play.

In Wakfu's current state, anything a multi-boxer can do, an organized team of 6 different people can do just as well. This is why i think multi-boxing is not p2w.

If we go with your suggestion, the multi-boxer is getting a significant exp advantage over the other 6 person team.
I do not see unfair play at all. It encourages people to have different options as to how they want to play. There is a group of people that enjoy playing by themselves, and there are those that like playing with others (pre-multiman)

I always enjoy the company of others, therefore my point of view is towards those that don't. They should be allowed to have option to play with as many characters as they please, but they should not be forced to go through lower level content. The multi-boxer should be getting a significant exp advantage as he already went through the lower level content, therefore, he/she should not be opted to go through it.

The 6 person team, are first time players aside from the lv 140 in your example. They haven't played the content. To them, a lv 40 area is brand new, as for the lv 140, the lv 40 area is not new and earns nothing from the area.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté December 07, 2013, 19:10:07 | #82
I agree with the changes especially the change to power leveling. If you're new to the game you shouldn't just log on to get leeched and then leave that shows no dedication to play the game for what it actually is. Most of the players that do that quit faster than the ones that actually play. I also like that it stops multi boxers from just starting and overpowering their alts super easy and work their ass off like the rest of us and I hope they do complain because it's hilarious. This update also stops those dummies who keep starting new classes and begging for leeching so they can try out new classes then quit-no respect for that shit.

They didn't say anything about prospecting too by the way they only mentioned limiting EXPERIENCE instead of prospecting so I'm confused on that, I would quote that but in on my phone - someone reply to that because I'm confused on that - do or die

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-02-03
posté December 07, 2013, 20:12:55 | #83

In Wakfu's current state, anything a multi-boxer can do, an organized team of 6 different people can do just as well. This is why i think multi-boxing is not p2w.
If only this was true....
1) your alts are never afk
2) your alts never "steal" your drop
3) your alts always will follow you to any dungeon, you'd want to
4) your alts always know exactly, how to do certain dungeons,
5) your alts have perfect synergy with you and the other alts.

Meanwhile in group of real people:
1) you often have to wait for someone, because he's afk for dinner or something,
2) some random guy you took to the team drops Solomonk, while you're left with nothing
3) you need mats from certain dungeon, but the other people want to go somewhere else, so you can' find a team,
4) someone makes stupid mistake, like pulling Hagen into middle of your team and you die,
5) you want land some epic AoE on those 4 mobs, but that Iop decided to jump into middle of them.

Playing with alts is way more efficient than with real people. It already has been proven in Dofus and now it's being proven in Wakfu.
That's why I'm against anything, that would help multiaccounters, because they will just dominate the game.

This post has been edited by krowakot - December 07, 2013, 20:15:56.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté December 08, 2013, 03:39:33 | #84

Quote (krowakot @ 07 December 2013 20:12) *

1) you often have to wait for someone, because he's afk for dinner or something,
2) some random guy you took to the team drops Solomonk, while you're left with nothing
3) you need mats from certain dungeon, but the other people want to go somewhere else, so you can' find a team,
4) someone makes stupid mistake, like pulling Hagen into middle of your team and you die,
5) you want land some epic AoE on those 4 mobs, but that Iop decided to jump into middle of them.

Playing with alts is way more efficient than with real people. It already has been proven in Dofus and now it's being proven in Wakfu.
That's why I'm against anything, that would help multiaccounters, because they will just dominate the game.

I wondered if I'd take some flak for that statement. I agree that for a lot of people it's easier to complete content themselves than with others. The majority of people, are not good enough to stay organized and competitive as a group working together.

In my first post, I said an organized group. People who trust each other. Know how to work together. Share. Put the team first. Etc. I did not say a pick up group with their own agenda.

Many multi-boxers in the game is not an issue with Wakfu. It's an issue with society.

The teams taking out the UB's for the first time and posting about it are friends playing together, not single players. There is a regular poster here who played more accounts than anyone I know and can not do these things. Mulit-boxing does not mean guaranteed success.

A multi-boxer dropping more loot is nothing special either. I've played other games where guilds pool all resources and drops from dungeons and boss content. The guilds treasurer sells everything and controls the market. The members that took part in the activities get an actual paycheck each week. It was a fantastic group of people.

There is plenty of room in Wakfu for both types of players. Multi-boxing is not P2W, it's pay for independence.

Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-12-02
posté December 08, 2013, 04:19:22 | #85

Quote (krowakot @ 07 December 2013 20:12) *

they should limit accounts by ip, but they wont cause that would put wakfu to sleep forever, but i agree with you, multiaccounting = P2W

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-04-08
posté December 08, 2013, 08:40:38 | #86
First of all any player should be able to participate in this game however they so wish, be that 1 account or 6. That being said its easier for those with more accounts to progress because they rely on others much less, when forming parties. However a true P2W scenario is one where you pay for DIRECT advantages to simply be able to advance at all, another common tactic is to pay with real money to open loot chests, or you flat out need cash shop items to play. This game has neither. Everything in the cash shop, is either purely cosmetic, or in the case with makas has comparable equips available in game and the items from the shop (aside from the restat scroll (which yes the quest is a pain but you dont HAVE to pay for the scroll)....everything else can and are allowed to be traded on the ingame market, therefore obtainable for ingame kamas. You can advance just as fast as mulitboxers if you know enough ppl to party with, you can if you rely on trustworthy friends get the equips you need without running 6 accounts.....having more accounts is a choice, as much as having less is. We dont HAVE to buy multimen, some will and some wont, but again its another OPTION, and to keep it fair-er they will be tradeable on the ingame market and they take up a char slot in a party. Most pay to win scenarios stuff that you pay cash for cant be traded and it sure as heck cant be placed on the ingame market. There is a huge difference between choosing ot pay for more accounts to make things a bit simpler for yourself...and true pay to win. As for the xp revamp....good....thank goodness. I never was a power lvler, i refuse to do it, its not worht it to me. First of all its boring as hell to me, id rather play stuff at the right lvl than power lvl any day. And as others have already said more often than not those who are power lvled often dont stay as they get sick of being here faster than most...and often bypass experisnceing content due to it.... Yes there are exceptiosn to this but....Yes i am agasint power lvling, so the xp revamp is a welcome one to make the playing field a little easier...AND more balanced. For the record i have 2 accounts, and thats the most ill ever have, to me a big part of what makes it a MMO is that you need others...but that doesnt mean that those that choose to multibox are wrong either....its just a choice, and a different way to play....and that is all.

Side note but whoever suggested more xp for having the same classes in the same party and the more of the same class you have the more extra xp?...pls tell me you jest?...because to me the more VARIED the party the better....

posté December 08, 2013, 12:34:00 | #87

Quote (Gynrei @ 08 December 2013 03:39) *
In my first post, I said an organized group. People who trust each other. Know how to work together. Share. Put the team first. Etc. I did not say a pick up group with their own agenda.
Let's be honest. Even organized group won't be as efficient as 1 guy playing on 6 accounts. Unless there are 6 people, who live together, sleep together, eat together, work in the same hours, share private life and understand each other pefectly, while doing bosses.
Meanwhile, multiaccounting is a common thing and everyone with good enough computer and enough money for multiple subscriptions can do it.

We both know, that idealy organized team just doesn't exist. In reality, even if you have group of 5 friends, they still have their life, job. Someone has to take his dog for a walk, someone has internet issues, someone has busy day and can't play. You can't compete with multiaccounter, who just keep farming in 6 people group whenever he wants and spends 6x less time on things like bathroom, eating or private life in general.

This post has been edited by krowakot - December 08, 2013, 12:41:47.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté December 09, 2013, 09:48:45 | #88
As multi-boxer myself; I do agree that Multiboxing is a form of = P2W. However, I do enjoy solo-playing with my mini-mes. It's the way I enjoy the game and no one should take it from me. PLEASE don't take it from me. I do agree with everything faded has said as I have also expressed my concern for this on the first few pages.

Another thing about multi-boxing is that it is not just P2W; it is a play style. People enjoy the game solo playing, as much as their counter-players enjoy the game's group play. For me joining a fight on one toon is ABSOLUTELY BORING. I have to wait 30 seconds for each mob member and 30 for each party member. That's like a whole 3 minutes [rounding down] before its my turn again. I start watching you tube videos, i start yawning, and I can't even endure one fight like that, usually i only do one run like this or if I really need to help a friend... I ENDURE THE TORTURE a little longer. THE TORTURE.

If I get past the phase of getting enough people for a full group I then have to get them to coordinate, people derp, disconnect, I cant do content if someone's not geared [gear is SO important in this game, and the drop rates are SO LOW]. Speaking of grouping process, the player base is small so for runs I am always missing a healer, or tank, and ankama designs most dungeons for specific classes, some classes are under powered so people preffer to use specific classes [look at how many xelors/rogues have popped up] or someone's not online, or cant get online. I mean were talking about an mmo with like less than 100 people online at the time, that might be an exaggeration because half of those players are multi-boxers. So there actually might be less players online.

Then, lets talk about the level distribution. We have to distribute the # of players online among the levels 80-140. People can't even group with each other level wise, and the grouping scale is even more scrutinized by gear.

I think we need to find some middle ground here... the situation is not simply black or white. Multi-boxers are just doing their best to enjoy the game.

I am sure that some people already have 6 toons leveled up and they do not mind this as much because they will be benefiting from the 2x - 3x exp bonus [simply replacing their existing team]. But that is not the case for multi-boxers who would like to open new accounts. We do not simply benefit from that.

I do however completely agree with krowakot's list. There are advantages, but there already are disadvantages such as
1. I have to gear up 6 accounts; so all those drops.. go toward gearing 6 accounts vs gearing 1
2. I have to pay 36$ a month

See everything is not as black and white. Multi-boxers are seeking to alleviate the problems of the game so they can enjoy it.

SO let's not point fingers at each other. Lets look at WHY we do things, WHY they are happening and we will come to learn that we shouldn't be up against each other's point of views. We should be putting ourselves in each other's shoes and considering them so we can come up with solutions.

Let's try to find some common ground. I know Ankama can't fix the turn based thing, but they can design dungeons to be less annoying. Also many players have suggested a group finder, advertising the game, etc. So many things. Yet, isnt multi-men another form of multi-boxing?

I would for one LOVE to save the money I pay on sub to ankama.
---

Also, why are we nerfing PP again? What if I don't want to do the challenges. Quite frankly some of them sound really tedious.

Ankama please... I mean some of the content is already time consuming, these new dungeons take like 2+ hours a run. We have enough with out having to worry about challenges right now and the drop rates are already low.

Sometimes I just want to happily run around farming my already low drop-rated gear, spam those dungeon 1000 times or what ever it requires to drop my items with out having to worry about spending more time in the same dungeon than the usual.

I am not saying that some of the challenges don't sound fun, I think they are great addition to the game. I am just concerned that farming mats for crafts and farming gear may become more tedious than it already is by lowering the pp cap.

In short, while in the past we had a solid source of pp; in my case a solid 350 on my enu. I am now expected to rely on the probability of getting a pp challenge and then winning the pp challenge.

Basically you propose to remove solid stats to replace them with another probability ratio. You might as well have made the drop rates lower and trust me they are already low.

I know alot of people are speculating that there will be "drop rates" and "pp-reform" soon... But if you are doing this solely because you believe "the challenges will give us something similar" then I have to doubt that you ever will.

Please Ankama, Please... no more probabilities. Stop the mind games, I was so happy with my solid pp. Bring in your challenges that's great but please... please no more probability games, runes, now pp. Drop rates are horrifying as is.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - December 09, 2013, 11:26:53.
posté December 09, 2013, 18:25:51 | #89

Quote (aquabeauty @ 09 December 2013 09:48) *
As multi-boxer myself; I do agree that Multiboxing is a form of = P2W. However, I do enjoy solo-playing with my mini-mes. It's the way I enjoy the game and no one should take it from me. PLEASE don't take it from me. I do agree with everything faded has said as I have also expressed my concern for this on the first few pages.

Another thing about multi-boxing is that it is not just P2W; it is a play style. People enjoy the game solo playing, as much as their counter-players enjoy the game's group play. For me joining a fight on one toon is ABSOLUTELY BORING. I have to wait 30 seconds for each mob member and 30 for each party member. That's like a whole 3 minutes [rounding down] before its my turn again. I start watching you tube videos, i start yawning, and I can't even endure one fight like that, usually i only do one run like this or if I really need to help a friend... I ENDURE THE TORTURE a little longer. THE TORTURE.
I have 1 question. Why do you even play massive multiplayer online rpg, if you hate playing with the other people so much? There's plenty of single player rpgs, that are cheaper, lag-free and better for playing solo, because they were made for that.

And answering your question, why I don't want to "let you" (like I have any power to stop you) to play on multiple accounts?
I was single account player in Dofus. When I heard about the multiaccounting for the first time I was like "Whatever, if people like to play that way, I don't care". But then more and more people started to multi. I was going to play my own game and don't care about them. I kept saying myself, that multiaccounters won't affect me. I wanted to ignore them, I really really wanted.
But it wasn't possible. They affected my single account playing BIG TIME. So much, that the game became pretty much unplayable for me and for the other single accounters.
I came to the conclusion, that in long term single and multiaccounters can't live in one game. You already dominated 1 tactical mmorpg (Dofus) and now you want to ruin Wakfu as well. I don't like that, but what can I do.

This post has been edited by krowakot - December 09, 2013, 18:36:28.
Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-07-02
posté December 09, 2013, 19:22:35 | #90
@ Krowakot :
Why do I play? Because I LOVE this game and I enjoy it the best way I can play it.
To answer your question I will give you some background info. When I started playing this game I started with a guild full of close friends. Update by horrible update, people just kept leaving. Class nerfs left people with nothing else to do but to start new classes, change elements etc . They were so depressed that they had done so much work only to have it all go to waste the moment Ankama made a 1 retarded decision.

So when everyone left my guild, I joined different guilds and I found that most guilds were full of BETA players that were already past level 100. Meanwhile. I had just come back to the game so I had TONS of catching up to do. They would play with me when they could but to be honest why should they stop enjoying the game because of a noob, with NO gear? So I had to solo-play.

That's another thing, even as I was solo-playing I leveled faster than I obtained my gear. So even after I leveled I couldn't play with anyone because I was still striving to get my gear, never ending gear grind. Every time I would farm something I would out level it by the time I got everything i needed for that aimed level. The drop rates are ludicrous and were talking about sets that are 10 levels apart + and you still out level them like crazy. There is NO market for low level gear.

Groups are scrutinized by level and then later by gear. Sure, it would be fine if there were plenty of players of all levels but.. there aren't.. That's when I decided it's time to open a 2nd account because no matter where I went there was no one to play with. I remember when me and my 2 best friends who I met in game suffered together. We didn't have an Eni so i opened an Eni. All I had at the time was a horrible freaking sadida which they continue to under power for "group play" when there is no one to group play with. That class is literally one of those classes that people only level for certain UBS/Dungeons because it is so difficult to integrate in regular play and are extremely high maintenance. So I was SOOOO happy to have an eni, but my sadi was still slacking [post update] so on the sadida account I opened up an enu. Now I had two classes I finally loved. This is where multi-boxing begins, class nerfs. Having something to fall back on when Ankama destroys you.

Then came the cra because I needed dpt and my friends quit AGAIN. Honestly, the people that put up with this game have an extreme love and hate relationship with Ankama, we're all insane I swear. So again I joined another guild and the guild/gear thing happened. So, I started to just play with random people IF I could find them to begin with. But this community is NOT THAT GREAT anyways, full of really mean and or cliquey people. So after suffering for so long to enjoy this game I just played with my 3-team or duo'ed up with another tri-boxer.

I play when ever I can with other people even if it is not in my best interest. But that story above is shared by a lot of people who have been through the same thing. I have been in countless of guilds. Even today with 6 characters that are level 110- 130 and mains with 500% dmg +, all fully geared. I STILL find it hard to find people to play with. Partially because I refuse to play with allot of people who are rude and obnoxious and in part because there aren't any people to play with other than them. Why do I keep opening accounts? because I usually need specific classes for specific dungeons/ubs. This is a major problem. Chess can be played with the same piecesbut wakfu's biggest flaw is that Ankama has designed it so that you can not.

Just for reference I am on Nox.

But to end this, when you say MMO, let's make sure that there are actually multi-players online. Because right now there aren't many. Conceptually this game wants to be an mmo but realistically it is not. Again that's Ankama fault, not multi-boxers.

We are in NO WAY killing the game, if anything our money helps ankama. It is Ankama's bad decisions that are killing this game.

Why do you think I made an enu? Because of the poor drop rates. Why a cra, and why now am I making a xelor to replace my cra when needed? because I need a dpt to compete with the new content, and xelor is one of the best pve/pvp options unlike my sadida that i use once a week for black crow and dragon pig and can only really shine in some pve situations. Its not versatile and there are plenty of classes like this. Ankama really needs to stop discriminating on classes and begin listening to their player base, that's the MAIN reason people quit.

Also, that we don't stick around is very opinionated. I've been playing since release and I know a lot of multi-boxers that have even played Dofus before coming here and are closed beta testers.

This post has been edited by aquabeauty - December 09, 2013, 20:49:43.
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-11-11
posté December 09, 2013, 19:51:02 | #91

Quote (krowakot @ 09 December 2013 18:25) *

Quote (aquabeauty @ 09 December 2013 09:48) *

I have 1 question. Why do you even play massive multiplayer online rpg, if you hate playing with the other people so much? There's plenty of single player rpgs, that are cheaper, lag-free and better for playing solo, because they were made for that.

And answering your question, why I don't want to "let you" (like I have any power to stop you) to play on multiple accounts?
I was single account player in Dofus. When I heard about the multiaccounting for the first time I was like "Whatever, if people like to play that way, I don't care". But then more and more people started to multi. I was going to play my own game and don't care about them. I kept saying myself, that multiaccounters won't affect me. I wanted to ignore them, I really really wanted.
But it wasn't possible. They affected my single account playing BIG TIME. So much, that the game became pretty much unplayable for me and for the other single accounters.
I came to the conclusion, that in long term single and multiaccounters can't live in one game. You already dominated 1 tactical mmorpg (Dofus) and now you want to ruin Wakfu as well. I don't like that, but what can I do.
At the current state of the game Multi-accounters DO NOT have any effect on single acc players that want to play the game. You keep comparing Dofus to Wakfu, and let me assure that it is not the same game.

If you have a guild filled with people that like and enjoy playing, and they happen to have more than one account, as long as you fill the role they will be replacing for you to step in, I'm sure they wouldn't mind dropping one of their acc's to let you in. The only BIG comparison shown with multi-accounters vs single acc's are the gear drops. Multi-acc'ers will tend to drop more gear and mats than someone who has only one acc. (This is where people assume it's p2w)

I'm sorry, but you can't speculate any long-term conclusions as Ankama's way of doing things aren't linear, therefore, always changing, always different. I dislike when people compare the two games. Can you compare an apple to orange? Sure, they're both round, sure, they are both edible, but are they the same color and taste the same? no. I'm sure they have similar qualities, but they are not the same. If an orange falls from a tree at 3'o'clock, does it mean that an apple will fall at that time? no.

If you're still unsure as to why multi-accounters co-exist with single acc'ers, Aqua provided good reasons, and until they are fixed, the multi-acc'ers will continue to exist. So please re-read.

You like tactical turn based games where multi-accounter's don't exist? Go play chess, or checkers.

"I'm not trying to disrespect you in any way, as everyone have their own opinions, but just because you don't like the multi-acc playing style, it doesn't mean that everyone else does too, so I apologize if my comment offends you."

posté December 10, 2013, 00:01:04 | #92
No, you should save my comment and reread it 1-2 years from now. The situation might not be so obvious for you right now, but I'm pretty sure that in time - when multiaccounting will become bigger problem - you will open your eyes and admit, that everything I said was right.

This post has been edited by krowakot - December 10, 2013, 00:01:56.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté December 10, 2013, 00:41:13 | #93

Quote (krowakot @ 10 December 2013 00:01) *
No, you should save my comment and reread it 1-2 years from now. The situation might not be so obvious for you right now, but I'm pretty sure that in time - when multiaccounting will become bigger problem - you will open your eyes and admit, that everything I said was right.
I agree.

And i hope ankama will make Wakfu 2.0 with maybe hexagonals intead of squares and maybe this time they won't make the same failure as with dofus and wakfu and make wakfu 2.0 with limit to 1 account playable at time.

Still there is one hope for waku. A hope that these multimen are only added to eventually get rid of multiaccounting for good and replace them slowly with multimen. Then once this get done Ankama will be able to make it technically impossible to open more then 1 account at time and then maybe reward multiaccounters with some free multimen in exchange as compensation. Then if they would also add multimen as hard to make quest reward in-game, then the Wakfu will be again fair to all. It still won't solve the issue of finding group for dungeon, but might at least make new players more likely to sub for a game that is fair for all.

posté December 10, 2013, 02:04:08 | #94
If you want Wakfu to die, limit the accounts to one.

The people complaining about multi-boxers... how many parties have you been in with players using more than one account? How many parties have you been in made up of six different people?

If it's hard to find groups now, ban multi-boxing, i dare you.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-04-08
posté December 10, 2013, 02:39:13 | #95
Generally speaking 90% of the time when i run a dungeon, there will be one person playing 2 toons. There are plenty of single and dual accounters. One shouldnt assume that single accounts dont exist nor that 6 accounters dont either. We share this game...and BOTH playstyles are equally valid. However the only problem i see for single vs multi accoutners is the very few greedy ones. There are ppl that refuse to drop toons, so others can join the party, and those that dont share drops. Are they all that common?....no of course not. But due to that, that is the main problem single accounters have. Mulit accounters arent pay to win, its pay to play a certain way and pay to make things easier on oneself....which is different than pay to win. Regardless both playstyles are equally valid...and the xp update overall is fair. Its slightly unfair to brand new accounts...but if you lvl one char first...it gets more fair for the other toons on the same account....as a whole this update looks good. But let ppl play as they like....its unfair to say that multiaccounters should be restricted....as much as it would be to demand all ppl multi account....let ppl play the way they want to play....demanding ppl to play one way or the other is rather ridiculous

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-07-27
posté December 10, 2013, 22:08:08 | #96
i hope it isin't the truth

posté December 10, 2013, 22:12:39 | #97
I completely agree with Gynrei - I've only ever played single account - on both Dofus as well as Wakfu, but I wouldn't be where I am without the assistance of multi-boxing friends. You get to a point in this game where its extremely difficult to play the harder content by yourself, and if you only can find one or two people to play with it can still be a struggle, especially if you can't cover each others weakness. I'm all for putting in the hours and pouring out my blood, sweat and tears to make my toons glorious, but at the same time I've spent more then one night grinding alone someplace bored out of my mind and frustrated that I can't move to the next area without getting completely wiped out.

Ideally, it would be great if people didn't need to multi-box, but right now with how the game is, there aren't enough active players on some of the servers to allow everyone to enjoy the game to its fullest.

I vote we single account users bare with it and just take advantage of our multi-boxing friends - they can provide the extra players we need to go and enjoy harder content and in return we shall bless them with our amazing personalities and company as we slaughter the hordes of monsters crawling around.

posté December 12, 2013, 20:35:27 | #98
I agree that multiboxing killed wakfu's population. If they simply banned multiboxing but allowed sidekicks like in DDO this game would have a full community.

posté December 12, 2013, 20:55:26 | #99

Quote (sockstoyourdoor @ 12 December 2013 20:35) *
I agree that multiboxing killed wakfu's population. If they simply banned multiboxing but allowed sidekicks like in DDO this game would have a full community.

They can't even ban bots. What makes you think they'll succeed with banning multi-boxers?

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2010-05-21
posté December 17, 2013, 05:27:01 | #100

Quote (sockstoyourdoor @ 12 December 2013 20:35) *
If they banned Multi-boxing this game would die.

Wakfu is the closest thing I have gotten to FFT besides Atlantica online (which wasn't great)

I play multiple accounts not to dominate, but to have a team that I can play because that's what I enjoy. If it honestly became such a huge problem (which it didn't in dofus because they implemented 4-man dungeon to help out with single accounters and what not) why not just make an Offline-wakfu that you can buy and play? That would give me what I wanted and allow others to enjoy their experience as well.

On topic, I'm enjoying all the awesome things Dofus has getting transferred over here and still awaiting the reconnect system.

This post has been edited by ShoKaiBai - December 17, 2013, 05:28:29.