Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Class Revamp - Feca
Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-09-08
posté February 11, 2014, 06:06:36 | #361
I've tested my feca quite extensively now on test server. Here are a few things I've noted;

- GLYPHS - Offensive

- Tiny glyph size
- Damage is very small
- Still harms allies
- Only 2 charges
- High AP cost
- Completely useless in PVP

- GLYPHS - Support

- Ap Glyph very tiny sized and High AP cost
- Only 2 charges
- Useless in PVP

= Glyphs were already rarely used mostly because of the hinderence it caused to team mates. This revamp really makes Glyphs, a Feca Specialty, very undesireable and useless for the AP it costs to use them.

- Armors -Offensive

- Low Damage
- High Ap cost
- Crashing Wave is really the only useful H-Armor

- Armors -Defensive

- Decent Protection
- High Ap Cost
- Useless in Pvp

= Armors were rarely used before, even with the long Plates lasting. Now with only 2 Charges,, it's just a waste of AP/MP which could've been used for something more productive.

- Damage Spells

- All very low base damage
- Some Range has been increased

- Specialties

- Most of the Specialties are an imporvement in the revamp
- Teleportation seems useless at start, but being able to move enemy away from hurt allies and lock it there can be very promising

Conclusion

- This Class seems to have gotten very boring to play now. It appears that in a group, all a Feca can do is stand there and get hit. Sure, Coagulation is cool, and reducing most damage is neat, but how long do you expect players to be satisfied with being a pin cushion all the time.

Ive tried many many different builds, with all the gears. The only viable build is a Earth Build, and because Fire and Water elements are so weak it's clear that we are being forced intoa Tanking Role.

Honestly, if I wanted coagulation, I would've just made a Sacrier. Furthormore, PVP is barely even an option anymore, even with the best gears, all we have going fo rus is Feca Absorbtion, which can easily be countered just by ensuring that you are out of range of the feca's spells, which most classes can do easily.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté February 11, 2014, 07:34:28 | #362

Quote (Faiythy @ 11 February 2014 06:06) *
I've tested my feca quite extensively now on test server. Here are a few things I've noted;

- GLYPHS - Offensive

- Tiny glyph size
- Damage is very small
- Still harms allies
- Only 2 charges
- High AP cost
- Completely useless in PVP

- GLYPHS - Support

- Ap Glyph very tiny sized and High AP cost
- Only 2 charges
- Useless in PVP

= Glyphs were already rarely used mostly because of the hinderence it caused to team mates. This revamp really makes Glyphs, a Feca Specialty, very undesireable and useless for the AP it costs to use them.

- Armors -Offensive

- Low Damage
- High Ap cost
- Crashing Wave is really the only useful H-Armor

- Armors -Defensive

- Decent Protection
- High Ap Cost
- Useless in Pvp

= Armors were rarely used before, even with the long Plates lasting. Now with only 2 Charges,, it's just a waste of AP/MP which could've been used for something more productive.

- Damage Spells

- All very low base damage
- Some Range has been increased

- Specialties

- Most of the Specialties are an imporvement in the revamp
- Teleportation seems useless at start, but being able to move enemy away from hurt allies and lock it there can be very promising

Conclusion

- This Class seems to have gotten very boring to play now. It appears that in a group, all a Feca can do is stand there and get hit. Sure, Coagulation is cool, and reducing most damage is neat, but how long do you expect players to be satisfied with being a pin cushion all the time.

Ive tried many many different builds, with all the gears. The only viable build is a Earth Build, and because Fire and Water elements are so weak it's clear that we are being forced intoa Tanking Role.

Honestly, if I wanted coagulation, I would've just made a Sacrier. Furthormore, PVP is barely even an option anymore, even with the best gears, all we have going fo rus is Feca Absorbtion, which can easily be countered just by ensuring that you are out of range of the feca's spells, which most classes can do easily.
Offensive Glyphs, they are kinda like AoE forms of your spells, but reduced damage for lasting 2 turns, if the amount of targets is nice enough, you ccan take good advantage of the chance.

Support Glyphs, AP one is lackluster, but still there if the situation calls for it(pretty cheap to trigger). Others are alright because its easy to keep allies on glyphs.

Glyphs took a hit on damage, ofc that was because most people had problems killing allies/themselves on these glyphs (for some reason).

Offensive Armors, the -resists is really nice, along with the Natural Attack H-Armor, since it gives a small damage boost compared to what you could possibly use on one target. (Really great to apply on multiple targets)

Defensive Armors, best protection-to-cost ratio of any shielding, and the bonus resists are nice, and Drip is cool.

Armors honestly got much better this patch compared to earlier.

Damage -
Earth is low due to Feca Absorbtion
Water is really pretty good
Fire has pretty high damage potential if you understand how to utilize your glyphs/armos right.

Specialties -
Yes, a lot of the specialties were improved, they did pretty good of making them all desirable.

Conclusion -
Class has become much more interesting due to how the way a battle is going will make certain spells more desirable for the situation. Before it was simple game play, now I expect myself to have half my turns be different from the previous turn as the battle changes.

No one is forcing you to be tank, water was pretty nice support, just need a little more water/lock gear. And as I said, fire has nice damage potential if you can assess a situation well.

Also, a tip, Self-casting earth spells will proc the Feca Absorbtion stacks, if you cant hit your target. (Nevermind, forgetten they had fixed that)

This post has been edited by smallz117 - February 11, 2014, 08:13:57.
Short Strich * Member Since 2011-07-23
posté February 11, 2014, 07:57:33 | #363

Glyphs were already rarely used mostly because of the hinderence it caused to team mates. This revamp really makes Glyphs, a Feca Specialty, very undesireable and useless for the AP it costs to use them.
The earth and fire glyphs were incredibly useful before the revamp. They provided excellent support and aoe damage capability that other classes lacked. The only hinderance you're causing to your team is your poor placement of glyphs.

Having said that, they've nerfed the fire and earth glyphs quite heavily with the changes to them. the AP glyph needs to change back to it's cross sections and the new flame carpet glyph is just a nerfed version of meteor shower.

They did go a step in the right directoin with water glyphs, providing shields to allies and decreasing the AP of enemies.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-09-08
posté February 11, 2014, 08:07:47 | #364
It's not "MY poor placement." Don't make stupid assumptions.

The way glyphs worked was it would hit anything near by the monster that triggers the glyph. Any close combat player would either have to stay away from a glyphed monster or risk bieng damaged by the glyph, that's the hinderence.

posté February 11, 2014, 08:17:40 | #365

Quote (Vaultic @ 11 February 2014 07:57) *

Glyphs were already rarely used mostly because of the hinderence it caused to team mates. This revamp really makes Glyphs, a Feca Specialty, very undesireable and useless for the AP it costs to use them.
The earth and fire glyphs were incredibly useful before the revamp. They provided excellent support and aoe damage capability that other classes lacked. The only hinderance you're causing to your team is your poor placement of glyphs.

Having said that, they've nerfed the fire and earth glyphs quite heavily with the changes to them. the AP glyph needs to change back to it's cross sections and the new flame carpet glyph is just a nerfed version of meteor shower.

They did go a step in the right directoin with water glyphs, providing shields to allies and decreasing the AP of enemies.
Dont forget that there are some people inclined to play bad, too. I've had instances where people have just run into the AoE range of the glyph before I could remove it, and then got mad at me for my glyph already being there.
Or you'd have people that would run at the monster on the glyph when there were other monsters better suited to target.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-01-10
posté February 11, 2014, 08:34:39 | #366
...+10 Locks per AP maximum at start of turn,....
ok, it gives 100 lock bonus BUT when your turn ends, this bonus disappears.

Does anybody knows what for are we need this totally useless bonus?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté February 11, 2014, 13:29:53 | #367
Perfect Armor is not an armor!!! Its just eni's trancendence. Make the Armor look like an armor, not a puff of smoke. Very lazy Ankama!!! :@

-Rizarealm

posté February 11, 2014, 13:46:51 | #368

Quote (exalast @ 11 February 2014 08:34) *
...+10 Locks per AP maximum at start of turn,....
ok, it gives 100 lock bonus BUT when your turn ends, this bonus disappears.

Does anybody knows what for are we need this totally useless bonus?
Is it really still working like that? u_u
I thought it would have been fixed when they changed it from +100% lock to this,,,
Thats a shame,, hopefully we'll have a hotfix soon

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-10-22
posté February 11, 2014, 14:46:18 | #369
Revamp Perfect Armor aesthetics!!!

-Rizarealm

Edit: Inversion is not permanent. It seems to disappear when an enemy dies or after 2 turns.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté February 11, 2014, 15:31:30 | #370
I'm a little concerned about the bugs from what I've read here so far.

I don't want to to spec my Feca based on what spells and specialties were SUPPOSED to do and never see them fixed. Likewise, I don't want to build a Feca ignoring the broken spells and have them fixed later with no respec.

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté February 11, 2014, 21:35:26 | #371
I think we will have hotfixes next days for fix them, dont worry much  

posté February 12, 2014, 03:34:11 | #372
the two main things I've noticed is that:
Inversion just seems to stop working at times
When you move a glyph and don't hit an enemy with the spell that moves the glyph, the damage doesnt rebound to the nearest enemy, and is just wasted.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2014-02-06
posté February 15, 2014, 12:06:21 | #373
I,ve finally started to understand how to use my Feca's Spells and Strategies, then the update changed everything. I can see that the class now seems more support oriented and has more of a definite role in terms of single and team combat, but personally my Feca seems ALOT weaker. Spell Descriptions, Costs, Functions, and Damage are now almost unrecognizable! A common strategy I often used was: Blade Armor on myself to deal damage to enemies in close proximity, Meteorite Shower Armor to deal heavy damage to the enemy with highest HP every turn, while using Fecammer(which then only cost 3 Movement Points) to retaliate when attacked, and Steam to boost fire damage to the Flaming Carpet I've laid out around me. Thanks to the complete overhaul to the Spells and Specialties mechanics, it's like trying to master an entirely different class. Hours of developing strategies and distributing and re-distributing spell points wasted. I'm a bit disappointed that the Developers think we wouldn't care if our gameplay strategy set up was just erased and rewritten. I'm sure many would agree that we were better off without this revamp.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté February 15, 2014, 12:30:38 | #374
Someting´s of the new Feca i like.
So maybe 40%. I like i mean the shield you make with the earth tree is awesome and the passiv skills, too. Water-spells have a awesome range. Drip- and Bubble-armor are nice.

What i dont like ist the dmg, the range and the cost of earthspells. OK, you get the shield, but thats not a compensation. The Ap-glyphe is a joke for me, if you see what it cost to buff 1 ally with 1 or maybe 2ap and what you could do with the points. Support = nothing. Ok, i like it to debuff the enemy, if you dont see what it cost. But a support Feca dont exist anymore, for me. Tank-Fecas are cool, but if you level alone its useless with the dmg. Thats the moments i miss all counter-armors. The dmg of fire is ok.

This post has been edited by Axxort - February 15, 2014, 12:31:38.
Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2013-04-08
posté February 18, 2014, 06:44:08 | #375
NEED more charges...2 is just WAY too low, at least 4 please!