- GLYPHS - Offensive
- Tiny glyph size
- Damage is very small
- Still harms allies
- Only 2 charges
- High AP cost
- Completely useless in PVP
- GLYPHS - Support
- Ap Glyph very tiny sized and High AP cost
- Only 2 charges
- Useless in PVP
= Glyphs were already rarely used mostly because of the hinderence it caused to team mates. This revamp really makes Glyphs, a Feca Specialty, very undesireable and useless for the AP it costs to use them.
- Armors -Offensive
- Low Damage
- High Ap cost
- Crashing Wave is really the only useful H-Armor
- Armors -Defensive
- Decent Protection
- High Ap Cost
- Useless in Pvp
= Armors were rarely used before, even with the long Plates lasting. Now with only 2 Charges,, it's just a waste of AP/MP which could've been used for something more productive.
- Damage Spells
- All very low base damage
- Some Range has been increased
- Most of the Specialties are an imporvement in the revamp
- Teleportation seems useless at start, but being able to move enemy away from hurt allies and lock it there can be very promising
- This Class seems to have gotten very boring to play now. It appears that in a group, all a Feca can do is stand there and get hit. Sure, Coagulation is cool, and reducing most damage is neat, but how long do you expect players to be satisfied with being a pin cushion all the time.
Ive tried many many different builds, with all the gears. The only viable build is a Earth Build, and because Fire and Water elements are so weak it's clear that we are being forced intoa Tanking Role.
Honestly, if I wanted coagulation, I would've just made a Sacrier. Furthormore, PVP is barely even an option anymore, even with the best gears, all we have going fo rus is Feca Absorbtion, which can easily be countered just by ensuring that you are out of range of the feca's spells, which most classes can do easily.