Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Class Revamp - Feca
Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté December 16, 2013, 18:55:52 | #21

Quote (Rokugatsu @ 16 December 2013 16:54) *
"Alright"? "Not so bad"? Are you guys serious? It looks amazing, one of the best revamps IMO. Feca can finally become a protector or an amazing tank!
EVERY single update feca has been nerfed, thats not even a joke, literally every single update has had a feca nerf. Mainly a fire feca nerf, and they usually never include the nerfs in the changelog so we have to find them outselfs.

I expect them to reduce the damage and res bonuses from these spells, so I am assuming all the values are half.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2011-07-29
posté December 16, 2013, 19:01:16 | #22
finaly a good feca ^^

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-03
posté December 16, 2013, 19:04:20 | #23
So, most of the fecas will become tanks now.. No exception for me as well ^^; The revamp itself looks quite good but still boring imo. Though I don't even know how to make this class more interesting, it was fun with 20+ ap or with wave x2 back then, or with meteor glyph under a 9-cell monster.. Meh. No fun for us anymore.
Derpish comment, I know right.

First impression - I like the revamp. Yeah.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2007-07-22
posté December 16, 2013, 19:08:45 | #24
They sort of weren't kidding when they said "Overhaul" ..I'm all for buffing chars but damn this is one of them "we're going to buff this char then nerf it in a couple weeks" kind of things right? lol

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-12-11
posté December 16, 2013, 19:17:52 | #25
Holy crap! I might start playing my feca again!

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2005-08-02
posté December 16, 2013, 19:24:09 | #26

My reaction to this revamp. And yeah this is sooooo not happening. Not in a million years.

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2007-07-22
posté December 16, 2013, 19:25:03 | #27
ROFL @everat

Speechless Crobak * Member Since 2011-06-28
posté December 16, 2013, 19:34:03 | #28

Quote (Roshi-Sensei @ 16 December 2013 19:08) *
They sort of weren't kidding when they said "Overhaul" ..I'm all for buffing chars but damn this is one of them "we're going to buff this char then nerf it in a couple weeks" kind of things right? lol
No this is the, we are going to buff it in the change log but when we implement it in the update we will nerf it and not tell the players.

//Ignore me, just pissed about lack of communication about fecas for the last 2 years.

This post has been edited by Spazturtle - December 16, 2013, 19:34:41.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2013-08-16
posté December 16, 2013, 19:41:37 | #29
So what's happening to peace armor? Are fecas going to lose that armor ?

The spell cast ( the bubble, the dark cloud and the hammer) ddnt really change. The stance while casting the spell is still simirlar to the current one. [Nope, just check is practically the same]. All they did for fire was remove the hologram, sync the toss movement to when the bubble get thrown and added a green aura on the feca when it cast feca hammer.

One of the reasons why people ddnt like fecas was also because of their stance ( only peach armor's looked cool). They could seriously make a better stance for feca. I mean look at all the other classes, especially ecaflips. They are so much more fun to look at.

Dont be lazy and make some minor changes. Yes i know it's not final, but the first product doesnt look good at all. Or you just might be toying with us so that we can appreciate the actual animation to you reserved. The final product better look good

- Bee

posté December 16, 2013, 19:52:56 | #30

Quote (Beezle @ 16 December 2013 19:41) *

The spell cast ( the bubble, the dark cloud and the hammer) ddnt really change. The stance while casting the spell is still simirlar to the current one. [Nope, just check is practically the same]. All they did for fire was remove the hologram, sync the toss movement to when the bubble get thrown and added a green aura on the feca when it cast feca hammer.

One of the reasons why people ddnt like fecas was also because of their stance ( only peach armor's looked cool). They could seriously make a better stance for feca. I mean look at all the other classes, especially ecaflips. They are so much more fun to look at.

Dont be lazy and make some minor changes. Yes i know it's not final, but the first product doesnt look good at all. Or you just might be toying with us so that we can appreciate the actual animation to you reserved. The final product better look good

- Bee
I wouldn't mind if it looked like iop's defensive stance.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté December 16, 2013, 19:53:52 | #31
I still don't trust those damage values, other than that. I feel that there might need to be some clarification on Peace Armor. I cannot imagine the spell being so similar to Trans but having so many uses, so I'm assuming it's more like Ether on the panda.
When it says "Does not limit the attacks" does that mean the target can still attack, can still be attacked, or both?

Also, Damage based Fecas can still exist, dont think they cant. They will just be more like bruisers that can deal above average damage while not really needing a heal. It shouldn't be too hard to make a 500%, maybe even 600% damage feca with ~200-250% resists in 3 elements.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté December 16, 2013, 20:12:48 | #32
I've never been so happy to be a Feca. First the Fire% dmg affecting glyphs and now this.

Patch me!, I'm ready.

posté December 16, 2013, 20:14:48 | #33
Peace armor is simply becoming Immunity. It's a spell fecas have had forever on dofus. It's simple it makes you immune to all damage. You can still attack. It IS better than the eni trans and it SHOULD be better than the eni trance. I still dont even know why enis can trans in the first place.

The only thing I don't like is the condition on fecahammer. At least allow us to use it twice per turn to make up for the lower damage values of our 5th spell.

Suggestion: Please consider giving glyphs a much bigger area of effect. Like burning glyph or glyph of silence on dofus?

Mister Winter Fashion Victim 2012 * Member Since 2012-12-16
posté December 16, 2013, 20:53:22 | #34
Fights don't take nearly as long as in Dofus though. Here, fights can last less than 10-15 rounds and being immune to damage for half of it is pretty tremendous. I like the idea but I just find it extraordinarily powerful in its current form. I'd rather see it replaced by Truce to be honest.

As far as glyph sizes go, Wakfu maps are substantially smaller than Dofus ones. Thus smaller AoE skills and smaller glyph sizes. Circle of two is pretty huge and bigger than what Feca have now. Especially considering stepping in a new glyph instance triggers the effect again, versus in Dofus where walking between overlapping glyphs didn't trigger it as you moved.

• Mango

posté December 16, 2013, 21:22:22 | #35

Quote (SeriousBelly @ 16 December 2013 19:52) *

Quote (Beezle @ 16 December 2013 19:41) *

- Bee
I wouldn't mind if it looked like iop's defensive stance.
Also could fecas actually have stabilization aura when activated and you could see them block attacks when they block an attack?

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2011-07-05
posté December 16, 2013, 21:42:26 | #36
Also, on the pdf, Avalanche glyph was stated to remove AP, not give. I'm assuming Fecas won't have two different glyphs in which to give AP, but some clarity on the matter would be nice.

Other than the seemingly OP-ness of Peace Armor, I can't wait for this revamp.

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-07-28
posté December 16, 2013, 22:11:04 | #37
Since the changes are very similar to the document that was re-released with updated info, I will provide the same feedback from my previous post here. \o/

Earth is extremely potent, but I guess that makes sense since Fecas do seem to be tank oriented. Seeing as the only good gear with lock at higher levels is earth, the lock benefits will probably end up applying exclusively to earth fecas, which is only one of many reasons why the earth feca will be the best feca. (Slight imbalance there)

Water seems pretty spot on with solid supports that complement a buffing role.

Fire has some good abilities (such as the -% resist armor and the attract armor) and good base dmg when mixed with either earth or water spells, BUT...

1. Meteor Show and Fecastopheles glyphs are offly redundant.
2. Fecastopheles damage, minimum range, and los required doesn't justify it existing, as Flaming Carpet x2 is better in every single way:

a. Flaming Carpet x2 is the same ap cost as Fecastopheles
b. Flaming Carpet x2 has more range and no minimum range in comparison to Fecastopheles
c. Flaming Carpet x2 has the same base damage as Fecastopheles

So why would you ever use Fecastopheles?
Why even get Fecastopheles when you can just get Meteor Shower for a glyph with similar damage that doesn't cost nearly as much ap?

Please make Fecastopheles unique and useful and worth the horrible range/minimum range it has. :/

More so on the fire branch, I'd like to see the new damage fire glyph in action because I'm looking at it now and not seeing them being worth using over direct hits from fire attacks.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté December 16, 2013, 22:34:58 | #38

Quote (Flaming-June @ 16 December 2013 22:11) *
1. Meteor Show and Fecastopheles glyphs are offly redundant.
2. Fecastopheles damage, minimum range, and los required doesn't justify it existing, as Flaming Carpet x2 is better in every single way:

a. Flaming Carpet x2 is the same ap cost as Fecastopheles
b. Flaming Carpet x2 has more range and no minimum range in comparison to Fecastopheles
c. Flaming Carpet x2 has the same base damage as Fecastopheles

So why would you ever use Fecastopheles?
Why even get Fecastopheles when you can just get Meteor Shower for a glyph with similar damage that doesn't cost nearly as much ap?

Please make Fecastopheles unique and useful and worth the horrible range/minimum range it has. :/

More so on the fire branch, I'd like to see the new damage fire glyph in action because I'm looking at it now and not seeing them being worth using over direct hits from fire attacks.

They are completely different spells. Your A&B are correct but C isn't. Carpet has more base dmg. I think you meant to compare Meteor as that is roughly the same base dmg.

Fecastopheles is the only of the three not linear. Flaming Carpet is an Armor. Meteor has a 2 circle lyph that looks to affect a single cell upon activation. Meteor is 4ap while Fecastopheles is 6ap. These make for completely different combos. Fecastopheles has a 1 circle glyph and upon activation has a 2 cell AoE.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - December 16, 2013, 22:35:36.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2013-01-22
posté December 16, 2013, 23:46:15 | #39
Hmm, sound more like a one big nerf of fire-dmg branch than revamp to me

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2008-08-03
posté December 17, 2013, 00:03:57 | #40
kinda op '-'