- It is now possible to publish comments on the pages of the Encyclopedia items.
- In case of TOU breaking comments, you can use a button to report them: its operation is identical to the one used on the forums.
- Optimization of the pages loading time.
- It will be possible to switch pages 3 by 3.
- It will be possible to display more than 20 items per page.
- We have added subcategories in the main navigation menu
- The spell level you selected will be saved until your next visit to the class page.
- Items are now displayed in ascending level and alphabetically.
- Effects have been added to the lists of items.
- In the "Acquisition" category, tokens will no longer be part of the means to obtain the item, except for Ultimate Bosses.
- The range and area of effect of the items will be more visible.
- Unlocked equipment sets of level 120 and above.
- We removed the display level increments for harvesting professions and for the Kama Minter profession.
- Using search will no longer reload the page. This tool will now work as a form that you can select the criteria and filters by pressing the “Filter” button: this will allows you to save time on repeated searches.
- We decided to hide some “advanced” filters to give more clarity.
- Search per "Level":
- We have removed the "Slidebar" and replaced it with an input field.
- You can also choose the levels that interest you the most.
- We have separated the damage bonuses per elemental branches.
- We have separated the bonuses in the following groups: offensive, support, defensive, extra.
- We added the rarity color codes.