Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Focus: Srambad
Community Manager * Member Since 2013-07-08
posté June 11, 2014, 16:00:00 | #1
Focus: Srambad

Soon you'll be able to discover the Divine Dimensions and enter the heart of the subject! Accompany Pandora in her adventures beyond Astrub, the World of Twelve, and even time. Set foot on unknown lands. Discover Srambad, its murders, its plots, its corruption... and so much more!

Will you dare set foot on Srambad ?

You are level 140 (or more) and you have completed the "prelude" quest to the Divine Dimensions with Pandora? Perfect! You should have collected enough energy for it to open its dimensional portal. This means that you'll be able to sink your teeth into Chapter 1 of the long quest that will punctuate your game in the coming months! And there it is: Srambad, the city of the Sram God, which will be the first step in your journey into the Divine Dimensions.

It will not be the only place, nor the only surprise waiting for you, but certainly seems like Sram himself would say: one pocket at a time! And how about if we start with his?

A first chapter that isn't just skin and bones

You were waiting weeks for it and there it is, you'll finally be able to cross the portal created by Pandora.

Very quickly, you will come across several places and characters of the great quest that awaits you.

And all this in the Sram Divine Dimension, more specifically called Srambad, that you will live the first step of your adventures.

You will discover dark and creepy alleys, where you may brush your shoulders with the worst crooked criminal guilds of the city... You'll even be soaked in stories of murder and politics!

And when you think that all the bones are thrown, a new twist takes you even further in your epic journey...

You want more?

As you know, the June game update will unlock level 150, so expect a new challenge with Srambad since it was balanced for levels 140 to 150!

The Srambad Chapter 1 will offer a main quest lasting for about 2 to 3 hours of gameplay with a new family of monsters, one exclusive dungeon, but also new achievements and repeatable quests, items, relic, recipes... And most of all new types of alternative gameplays!

We will not share more for now, but something tells us that you will make old bones in this new area!

http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/community/blog/posts/420726-focus-srambad

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-15
posté June 11, 2014, 16:35:16 | #2
I don't understand the focus of this island, we fight things for 4 hours every day without rewards? How are we being rewarded when they add this island the first day? Will I drop an equip or will it take 6 months (or 2 years like I've never dropped a rampart amulet)?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2012-03-15
posté June 11, 2014, 17:17:09 | #3

Quote (Sabi @ 11 June 2014 16:00) *
you'll be able to sink your teeth into Chapter 1 of the long quest that will punctuate your game in the coming months!
Yey! Chapter 1 of the new quest! But what about Chapter 3 of Zinit? This is something that I really want...

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-10-12
posté June 11, 2014, 17:17:54 | #4
New content is great and all - but I still have next to no chance of getting anything I want from the old content let alone anything from the new content. Relics are still vastly out of my reach. The only chance I have at a relic is the gelano... which is 65 lvls lower than me... and even that i'm only 1/4 the way there from months of gathering. It just seems the game is tailored to the super HC players - leaving everyone else in sucks to be you category...

Please by all that is good in the world... drop revamp?!

Ambitious Crackapult * Member Since 2013-02-17
posté June 11, 2014, 17:40:27 | #5
Oh people dont post negative things, these negative words can harm some sensitive people.

And here what will these people will say to you:

@Neneko88: They said they are working on a drop system, they didnt promise anything.

@JohnyWes: End game content is more important than zinit, nobody cares that old quest.

@WwhitekrowW: You can play without a relic, no one forces you to spend your months.

*Ankalogic covers everywhere*

posté June 11, 2014, 18:03:21 | #6
At least you finished your post with the usual, I was worried you may forget it  

Tofurby on Diet * Member Since 2013-04-05
posté June 11, 2014, 18:17:02 | #7
I want to play this really bad, but I don't have the time to get to level 140 + all the gear needed, when i still have a decent amount of free time. It seems like this game is built for all the high level stuff now. Between levels 30-100 there is almost nothing fun or interesting to do and your either stuck soloing because of lack of players or your getting power leveled past everything. Looks like its the beta server for me.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté June 11, 2014, 18:44:50 | #8
I love seeing others tell someone when their complaints are valid or when enough is enough. Do these people have some sort of insight into Wakfu others don't?

I'd rather see posts saying why a complaint isn't justified or valid instead of telling others to just stop speaking up. Burying your head in the sand doesn't accomplish anything either. Where would these forums be, or Wakfu for that matter, if no one spoke the truth about the game? Lets just all pretend everything is wonderful and subscribe. Or if we're unhappy unsubscribe. How would Ankama know what's working and what isn't.

Someone said in another thread that everyone was aware of the issues repeatedly being brought up. I have no idea how you can be sure of this. I don't see Ankama acknowledging these issues. Even when they do it means very little. Nothing has actually changed. So until Wakfu sees improvements implemented we can't assume any changes are coming regardless what we've been told.

So scream loud and scream often. Just do it within the forum rules and hopefully Ankama will hear you. Who cares what other players/posters think. They can't change the game, only Ankama can. All the community can do is add weight to your argument if you can sway them in your direction.

On topic:

2-3 hours of questing isn't my thing. More dungeon crawling for relics most people will never see. One more dungeon to split the community between HC mode players and Classic players. I'd like to see this gap closed. I'm not going to play Classic mode when i literally have 10 times more chances of dropping relic fragments in HC.

Quote (0Cataclyst0 @ 11 June 2014 18:17) *
Looks like its the beta server for me.

What does this say about the state of Wakfu? People paying to play on Beta over the live servers lol.

posté June 11, 2014, 19:24:47 | #9

Quote (Gynrei @ 11 June 2014 18:44) *

2-3 hours of questing isn't my thing. More dungeon crawling for relics most people will never see. One more dungeon to split the community between HC mode players and Classic players. I'd like to see this gap closed. I'm not going to play Classic mode when i literally have 10 times more chances of dropping relic fragments in HC.

You sir, make an excellent point. I never really thought of it this way. I've been triboxing jellies (with MMs) for about two weeks straight now. Everybody HATES jellies that I know. Its hard to find someone to stick with me for more than 1 dungeon run. So basically, the desire to get a relic is isolating myself in game. Preventing me from being fun and helpful and useful to other people.

I hate/d being on the other side of this coin as well. I have a desire to play upper end content, but nobody wants to play with me because I'm not properly geared to conquer higher dungeons (this is with a water masq with 640% water dam) or because they don't want others to slow them down or because they want the drops. This is perfectly understandable... but the way the system is now, it isolates an already small player base.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté June 11, 2014, 19:48:37 | #10
Well then... here we go again.. I have two characters on this account that are level 145 and I am going to have to run a 3-4 hour quest 2x on each account. I will probably be forced to do it just to gain access to all the areas of srambad.

This + Everything that gynrei said. I feel like I really don't have much to be excited about.

Oh but thanks for the new content/grind.. "its not like we didn't have enough things to grind before." [

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté June 11, 2014, 20:16:09 | #11
I really hope they DO NOT have a hardcore dungeon here.

The last thing we need is for drops to be inaccessible to the normal players.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté June 11, 2014, 20:27:15 | #12

Quote (TommyTrouble @ 11 June 2014 20:16) *

posté June 11, 2014, 21:04:44 | #13

This, a whole lot of this!

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-04-13
posté June 11, 2014, 22:35:44 | #14
Can't wait to carry on the story of Pandora; surely curiosity killed the cat. I wonder how she will react to the first Divine Dimension...

~Wind

posté June 12, 2014, 00:20:36 | #15
so the dodge/lock and 150 level raised will be on 17 too ?

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-10-31
posté June 12, 2014, 00:27:40 | #16

I really hope they DO NOT have a hardcore dungeon here.

Ditto!!! No more Ankalogic!!!

-Rizarealm 

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-11-20
posté June 12, 2014, 05:14:28 | #17
Looks like Sram has already taken our Sidekicks! (At leas on Nox) I hope we get them back by the Srambad update, or it's going to be a real blood bath for single-client players like myself.

Not so Hairy Moon * Member Since 2012-07-03
posté June 13, 2014, 00:54:58 | #18
Yes please no more HC bs.

-________________-

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-04-26
posté June 13, 2014, 03:24:20 | #19

Quote (aquabeauty @ 13 June 2014 00:54) *

-________________-
Mate, one day you will be lv160 and you will enjoy those D:
I mean the HC Cactus we ran was the most fun we ever had in a long while.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté June 13, 2014, 07:09:27 | #20

Quote (aquabeauty @ 13 June 2014 00:54) *

-________________-
Wait people hate HC mode? It's one of the better parts of the new updates.