Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

No flash

Dev Diary: Foggernauts
Lead Community Manager * Member Since 2012-02-28
posté September 06, 2012, 17:07:46 | #1
Dev Diary: Foggernauts Eskarina investigates on the origins of the new character class of WAKFU and some secrets about this robotic being are revealed by our developers. But that’s not it; we also managed to get an exclusive interview with a Foggernaut!

The mystery around this new character class is slowly unveiled…

Community Helper * Member Since 2005-08-28
posté September 06, 2012, 17:15:42 | #2
Amazing, Well done!!

Short Strich * Member Since 2012-05-14
posté September 06, 2012, 17:19:01 | #3
fix your connections first! im having a hard time logging in to the game! always disconnected! it sucks!

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-04-11
posté September 06, 2012, 17:32:11 | #4
Can't wait!

-Aquila

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2012-03-03
posté September 06, 2012, 17:40:30 | #5
Looks great!
I have been saving a character slot for this class!

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-04-01
posté September 06, 2012, 18:30:28 | #6
Lookin' forward to it, Ankama. I hope this'll be worth the wait.

~Gen

Happy Miliboowolf * Member Since 2011-02-28
posté September 06, 2012, 21:08:00 | #7
I still want to find out , how the stasis element will work without stasis equips/stats.

Show us more about the foggernaut!

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-01-18
posté September 07, 2012, 00:40:33 | #8
Uhh i liked Grou
Grrr  

This post has been edited by ledes1020 - September 07, 2012, 00:40:55.
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2012-02-26
posté September 07, 2012, 00:56:30 | #9
Hello,

I don't want to be negative, but the game has some serious bugs, who need fix, i understand your position as business, but, has a player, i think that dont matter how much content you try to insert or even keep up whit the expectations whit some of the basic bug, who keep happening.

I dont know if u have enough bug reports. But one thing that worries me the worse is that this game experiences a memory leak... If you just keep playing the game "normally" for some time, in average PC you will get repectitive breaks... It's boring.... And if the game frezees... Shutting down the process thru task manager doesn't even work... I dont know if u experience this. But i'm just trying to help.

Thank you and sorry for some text confusion...

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2006-03-20
posté September 07, 2012, 03:44:18 | #10
Interesting video.

I'm hoping this new Stasis tree isn't improved via the destruction of the ecosystem.... otherwise the ecologists are going to have an extremely hard time when Foggers are officially released. However I assume this will be the case regardless. Which would mean, I hope, that Masks might be the Wakfu counterpart, or something.

That being said it should be a good update! Now if only some new content was sneakily added as well, that would appease everyone.

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2010-05-16
posté September 07, 2012, 08:07:59 | #11
Why no info on what stasis tree is about?
Most of this you could've figured out by just fighting a couple of Foggers.
And where's towers? There better be some... And I really hope Foggers will get a (small?) Sire Flexington summon! Or an ability to become one. Gotta say, it's pretty weird to see this science type of a class as a completely melee-unit(earth tree).

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-08-29
posté September 07, 2012, 08:56:54 | #12
Nice video! Please make another video that Foggernaut invade Ankama studio on the day we get the patch.

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-01-29
posté September 07, 2012, 09:50:31 | #13

...And I really hope Foggers will get a (small?) Sire Flexington summon! Or an ability to become one. Gotta say, it's pretty weird to see this science type of a class as a completely melee-unit(earth tree).
Well, here's some info, from the french forums, if you're curious about the spells.

Spoiler: (highlight to show)
The Foggers will have a one-turn transform/buff that would give it extra MP, a little AP, and damages. Nice to get close. There's a catch though.... It might be a suicide bomb, you explode afterwards (extra damage or suicide?) My French isnt good at all, you can use google translate or something.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-27
posté September 07, 2012, 12:05:32 | #14

Quote (ehpiquez @ 07 September 2012 09:50) *

...And I really hope Foggers will get a (small?) Sire Flexington summon! Or an ability to become one. Gotta say, it's pretty weird to see this science type of a class as a completely melee-unit(earth tree).
Well, here's some info, from the french forums, if you're curious about the spells.

The Foggers will have a one-turn transform/buff that would give it extra MP, a little AP, and damages. Nice to get close. There's a catch though.... It might be a suicide bomb, you explode afterwards (extra damage or suicide?) My French isnt good at all, you can use google translate or something.

i already fought one with this skill, he run just like kamikaze bombaman and booom!!

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2010-05-16
posté September 07, 2012, 14:22:56 | #15

Quote (krishsakti @ 07 September 2012 12:05) *

Quote (ehpiquez @ 07 September 2012 09:50) *

i already fought one with this skill, he run just like kamikaze bombaman and booom!!

Yeah, I remember this skill. Not what I had in mind visually, but makes sense. With the suicidal timer though I don't see this skill all that useful though. Maybe time will prove me wrong.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2010-10-11
posté September 21, 2012, 17:37:08 | #16
WOw , that gril got shirt with 8-Bit Neverdaunt on it :O
This game is rly cool Worth of shot.