Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Wakfu and Stasis Islands
Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2011-09-23
posté September 23, 2011, 08:04:26 | #41
HMMM...I just switched from Wakfu, to stasis. which is cooler?

posté October 15, 2011, 19:03:14 | #42

Quote (HavocLordX @ 23 September 2011 08:04) *
HMMM...I just switched from Wakfu, to stasis. which is cooler?

Wakfu = Pro obviously X)
And most of the wakfu gear is better than the stasis gear tbh

This post has been edited by P41N90D - October 15, 2011, 19:03:50.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2009-01-26
posté October 16, 2011, 21:02:05 | #43
i guess thats kinda true but at the same time it depends on your class and whole lot of other things like style of game play and what not the best way to decided on which you choose is by trying out both and another way of looking at it the dark is Statis the good side is wakfu if anything im most probably gona stick to my wakfu for now  

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2008-09-23
posté October 19, 2011, 11:26:27 | #44
Wakfu is not good and stasis is not bad, they are neutral, is just two ways of seeing the world, one complement another.

This post has been edited by LeoAdeliet - October 19, 2011, 11:26:42.
posté October 29, 2011, 23:13:49 | #45
Thank You.

posté November 19, 2011, 06:09:39 | #46
For the most part, I think Wakfu got the short end of the stick. The crafing items for the Wakfu side have a LOT less usefulness especially since earning Wakfu is incredibly harder (compared to earning Stasis).

Hohoglion sword, (they're both named the same, its the wakfu one dammit!) requires Ancestral wood. What's ancestral wood you may ask? Exactly. The sword itself isn't that great anyway, and even if it were, there are nicer stasis recipes out there. the stasis version of hoglion sword offers better stats, Ranged stasis weapon also better (offers a Demotivate debuff). That's the puddly set's completed set bonus... on a stick. Also it's a wand so its 1 handed.

Now, IF they made Justice Set a Wakfu thing... well that'll be a different story all together.

Oh also shield of denial is sort of good, but not really. If you look at it another way, armorers actually benefit more from the Stasis shield, because you can spam create it (the items are easy to farm). When you're that lvl of armorer (struggling between lvl 40+) recipes like that come too far and too few in between.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-10-03
posté September 18, 2013, 08:12:19 | #47
So me and a guild member went on a wakfu/stasis island hunt the other day, after the recent patch, and we were able to find the wakfu island door in two of four nations. But we were unable to find the Stasis door, even though we could hear the music from the door. Is it possible that the door has been glitch after the eni revamp patch? If not can someone please explain to me how to get the door to appear?

posté September 21, 2013, 09:07:27 | #48
... well that's.. nice... I suppose you'll reset all our hard work in opening the paths, and never fix the crab meat issue with the bottom of stasis source... but hey who cares, right? >_> We've only been complaining about the crab meat issue for a year or so now, huh... lol...

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-23
posté September 21, 2013, 23:20:52 | #49

Quote (FeldePard @ 21 September 2013 09:07) *
... well that's.. nice... I suppose you'll reset all our hard work in opening the paths, and never fix the crab meat issue with the bottom of stasis source... but hey who cares, right? >_> We've only been complaining about the crab meat issue for a year or so now, huh... lol...
This post is two years old, don't worry about it. DragonPods just necro'd it for absolutely no reason.

If he/she was smart, theyd've created a thread in the bug reports section instead of bumping a topic celebrating an old patch as it was about to happen.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-03-01
posté September 22, 2013, 00:26:01 | #50

Quote (SSBKewkky @ 21 September 2013 23:20) *

Quote (FeldePard @ 21 September 2013 09:07) *
This post is two years old, don't worry about it. DragonPods just necro'd it for absolutely no reason.

If he/she was smart, theyd've created a thread in the bug reports section instead of bumping a topic celebrating an old patch as it was about to happen.
I got excited for a minute and saw the dates lol why isn't this in the old dusty corner??

posté September 22, 2013, 01:13:06 | #51
What a lamer, Necro'ing shit. :/ I was hella mad all of the sudden all over again... was on mobile when I read/posted this so I didn't get to see the times/dates... (too small print on mobile)

Man.. that makes me sad.