Back to forum.wakfu.com

By continuing to browse this website, you consent to the use of cookies, which enable us to offer you customised content and to collect site-visit statistics.
Click on this link for more information on cookies, and to customise your cookie preferences. X

Almanax 18 Descendre
Play Day
Play Day commemorates the day when Ecaflip realised that his cards could provide him with another ...

No flash

Lard of Combat
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-04-28
posté May 22, 2013, 12:40:59 | #121

Quote (Thejordand @ 22 May 2013 12:24) *
What is this avatar?! Now during war its going to be with all members of the nation being the appropriate elements Fire nation vs Air nation vs Water nation vs Earth nation :/
Exactly. I also think it's stupid. What if Sram is stuck in nation that give him high... earth bonus? Or if Sadida is in nation that give fire bonus? Pointless. Please change it.

Choosing nation because of elemental bonus is bad. It's not an equipement that we can change when we want to.

Changing nation should be optional, not somthing important like the element that fit your build.

So let's say i am newbie and i choose nation without knowing that what element bonuses i will get. I decided to go water/air but the nation i have chosen gives me earth or fire element bonus as highest, wich means i have to either buy scroll to change nation or delete my char and make new one in different nation. This is bad, Ankama. Really bad.

And if nothing will be changed then at least make Sufokia with high water dmg bonus. People who like water choose this nation because you know - it's full of water and water monsters!

I'm very dissapointed. I don't feel like subbing again knowing that i have wasted time making character in wrong nation. And still even if i can change nation with scroll - it's not an option because i like my current nation, the coat of arms it have and my guild is made from people of 1 nation, wich now screw a lot of my guild mates with their builds.

Thanks for ruining the game and make us not give an option to choose nation at will but instead making us choose nation because of what class we play. Stupidiest idea ever.

I know you wanted to give something different for each nation, but for that you have proffesions. Give Bontarians higher craft exp % when they level lumberjack, give Amakna higher craft exp% when they level Farmer, give Brakmar higher craft exp for Miner or Armorer and give Sufokia higher craft exp% when they level Herbalist or fisherman, but don't make nation give higher dmg% to 1, set in stone, element.

This post has been edited by Kikuihimonji - May 22, 2013, 12:41:27.
Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2006-06-20
posté May 22, 2013, 13:48:47 | #122
@Kikuihimonji

Lol. You can do the "Nation change quest", and your element problem will be solved. And then you can do it again if you decided to change your build... Stop doing drama over something that is actually good for the game. Each nation has now something different to offer, and I hope many players will migrate; especially from Bonta.

It's also "good" for "tactical aspect" of the game. When I see Brakmarian Sacrier, I can suppose it is a fire Sacrier; and when I see a Bontarian Sacrier, I can suppose it is an Air Sacrier; so I know what to expect PvPing with these players.

Really, any Nation-based bonus is better than none.

This post has been edited by Butterflyx - May 22, 2013, 13:51:32.
Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-11-21
posté May 22, 2013, 15:03:41 | #123
Why do you hate ecaflips so much? QQ

And what is up with the 500k charge for using canoons? 100k gets you a zaap to a specific place in any other area. Considering that canoons randomly shoot you somewhere in another nation (usually far from a turkey) it doesn't make sense for that to cost 5x as much as precision transportation like a zaap, now does it?

Maybe 50k at most would make sense, but then again you can now just take a boat to another nation (for 30k) and have a dragoturkey right next to the port, which still makes canoons a poor choice. Canoons filled a niche as a method of international transit you could use WITHOUT kamas - players who didn't want to spend their funds on travel could put in a bit of effort to craft powder and get slightly less precise transportation.

Please add this feature back - it really is detrimental to have EVERY form of transportation be dependent on kamas, especially since kama drops really don't give you that much - the amounts are low and you don't get them from fighting a lot of different monsters, since it's dependent on your character level.

I'm not even going to get into how irritating the new nation bonuses are. Suffice to say forcing players to change nation in alignment with their character element or take severe penalties is draconian and makes little sense, especially when a lot of people are in their nations for good reason (such as guilds aligned with a particular nation/friends in that nation, etc.).

Please think about what the players want when making changes to the game - we want bugs actually fixed and for changes that make our experience easier and more enjoyable, not constant influxes of new material or sweeping changes to established systems that only result in more bugs to fix.

Squited Arachnee * Member Since 2012-10-15
posté May 22, 2013, 15:07:29 | #124

Quote (Kouromaro @ 22 May 2013 06:44) *

Quote (Troyle @ 20 May 2013 16:00) *
Eniripsa Gangrene: The description of the Gangrene state has been modified to better explain its behavior. Combat Zombification: The resists of a Zombified enemy will now be taken into account when he receives heals. Dungeons Almanax Benediction: A bonus of +30% heals will be added to the current list of possible bonuses. Imperial Summoner Armor: Stats changed to: +150 HP (instead of 152) +22% dmg all (instead of 10) +25% summon dmg +16% resists all +17 Dodge +5 Block (instead of 6) +2 CH +1 Leadership

1. May I suggest letting heal benefit from general damage bonus and get rid of that new almanax bonus please?
Reminder: You (devs) said that heal not benefiting from general damage bonus is mainly due to monsters unable to resist against eni's kill-heal. Now that they DO... Well, do something about it.

2. If all possible, could you please add +1 MP bonus on the Imperial Armor? It kinds of make sense too anyway.

By the way, fix the forums while you are at it, lots of my formatting is lost upon posting....

I don't think it completely has to do with water Eni's attacking with their heals. I believe the main reason is that it would be too powerful, especially if you consider hybrids who include healing into their build. Requiring pure water damage to heal would limit how well you could heal if you decide to hybrid with another element or two.

Quote (Troyle @ 2013-05-13 09:40:55)

I just got confirmation that yes, this is an intended feature.

The reason is that Heals already have their own dedicated bonus, and cumulating this bonus with the “damage all” bonus would just make it too strong.

Also, heals do not currently take resists into account, whereas damages do. Damage bonuses are calculated with this in mind, which makes inadequate for heals.

Click here

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2009-03-26
posté May 22, 2013, 16:01:42 | #125
I like how people think that the devs change things based on the players' whining xD

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-07-26
posté May 22, 2013, 16:21:32 | #126

Quote (Troyle @ 20 May 2013 16:00) *

Cra Storm Arrow: Will no longer generate a Tornado. It damages are reduced to 50 (instead of 52) and its MP cost reduced to 1 (instead of 2).

Why don't you try to fix riddle and pinned down instead of nerfing again air cra?

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-06
posté May 23, 2013, 03:29:53 | #127
Thank you for adding an AP to the Imp Assassin cloak, But the HP and resistance removal was a harsh penalty, a more balanced adjustment would be
+1AP
+75HP
+15dodge
+15 damage
+10 backstab
+10resist
+10 resist to backstab
+4 crit hits.

THESE ITEMS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AWESOME I WORKED MY BUTT OFF TO MAKE THEM, don't make them middling...
Imp summoner armor got a HUGE buff, so why the hate...

Scary Polter * Member Since 2011-01-30
posté May 23, 2013, 16:11:20 | #128

Quote (Moongrove89 @ 22 May 2013 15:07) *

I don't think it completely has to do with water Eni's attacking with their heals. I believe the main reason is that it would be too powerful, especially if you consider hybrids who include healing into their build. Requiring pure water damage to heal would limit how well you could heal if you decide to hybrid with another element or two.

Agree, but making all classes suffer an useless almanax bonus for one whole day is dumb. However it seems this is not the case, and they just added 30% heal to go with general bonus.
And your comment on hybrid is invalid. The trade off for hybrid build has always been great, and they have to struggle with whatever multi-element piece they have. Letting a normal hybrid class enjoy the scarce gifts meant for the hybrid can never make them too strong.

Quote (bandersnitch @ 23 May 2013 03:29) *
Thank you for adding an AP to the Imp Assassin cloak, But the HP and resistance removal was a harsh penalty, a more balanced adjustment would be
+1AP
+75HP
+15dodge
+15 damage
+10 backstab
+10resist
+10 resist to backstab
+4 crit hits.

THESE ITEMS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AWESOME I WORKED MY BUTT OFF TO MAKE THEM, don't make them middling...
Imp summoner armor got a HUGE buff, so why the hate...

Dude, have you ever compare it's stat with the other AP cape? The HP seems fine.

This post has been edited by Kouromaro - May 23, 2013, 16:11:52.
Reason for edit : Lost of formatting upon posting.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2010-12-04
posté May 23, 2013, 19:14:25 | #129
While we're complaining about the Imperial changes. I'm unhappy with the Imperial Pyrotech belt. I made it for one reason. A lock belt with Resistance all and HP. No other item provides that in the belt slot, with the exception of the new Dragon pig tutu.

The HP was nerfed, Resistance nerfed, and the lock changed to dodge and nerfed.

I don't want this thing anymore. Unless some awesome change is in the works to make me want to play a glyph damaging Feca. Until then, give me my old belt back, please.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - May 23, 2013, 19:15:34.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-05-08
posté May 25, 2013, 09:48:00 | #130
so I bought two makabraspekting rings for nothing. thanks ankama.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté May 30, 2013, 13:11:24 | #131
How many times do I need to do 1st quest in guild camp to unblock next?

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-02-08
posté June 06, 2013, 06:24:58 | #132
Rings: For balance reason, in the last update it became impossible to equip 2 identical rings. It will now also be the case with the Makabrakfire Ring.

Exactly which rings does this apply too? Only the maka rings? A list would be most appreciated.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2010-05-04
posté June 06, 2013, 16:22:29 | #133

Quote (kohansey @ 06 June 2013 06:24) *
Rings: For balance reason, in the last update it became impossible to equip 2 identical rings. It will now also be the case with the Makabrakfire Ring.

Exactly which rings does this apply too? Only the maka rings? A list would be most appreciated.

All mystical rarity rings (orange colour).

If you look up rings on Wakfu-Elements they have the condition: EQUIP:!HasAnotherSameEquipment(),

If you look up rings ingame they have the condition: Unique