Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Hotfix for 1.24 - 22.05.2013
Community Manager * Member Since 2012-03-01
posté May 22, 2013, 16:06:18 | #1
Hotfix for 1.24 - 22.05.2013

Classes

Ecaflip
  • Dice Roulette: Targets in the area will correctly be affected by this spell.

Pandawa
  • Bamboozle: Its range will correctly be displayed as not modifiable in the spell interface.

Ultimate Bosses

• Dragon Pig
    • Indirect damages of Aging (Xelor) will no longer bypass its immunity.
    • Poison damages from spells like Poisoned Wind (Sadida) will no longer bypass its immunity.
    • The combat map has been slightly modified to prevent AI issues generated by a specific positioning.
    • Spatter will no longer make a Sacrificed character disappear.

Astrub

• Bonta Guard: His dialogue to grant the Bontarian Nationality will correctly trigger.

Nations

• Clan members wishes:
    • Bonuses linked to Lumberjack, Farmer, Miner and Fisherman will correctly display.
    • Two identical bonuses offered by the Clan Members wishes will no longer stack.
  • Sufokia: Hugo Tydal will be visible again.

Haven-Bags

• Dummies: Can now wear Costumes.

Items

• Dark Hurl Insignia: Will now be a Costume.

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté May 22, 2013, 16:26:46 | #2
Oh good.
How about Amakna and Sufokia's nation bonuses swapping? Are you sure Amakna should give mainly water and Sufokia - earth dmg?

Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-05-29
posté May 22, 2013, 16:38:17 | #3
Ffff, come on. No nation has +30% earth dmg now. It's soo fair, sure.
I'm really starting to doubt about subscribing again.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-03-12
posté May 22, 2013, 16:44:21 | #4
Is there something wrong with the weather?

After the patch the temperature in Kara Plains (Bonta) fell to 0° and there is no weather forecast shown.

Edit: the temperature and forecast is back to normal.

This post has been edited by dura-cell - May 22, 2013, 18:18:40.
Narcissistic Larva * Member Since 2012-09-10
posté May 22, 2013, 20:03:34 | #5
I was hoping for a little boost for the water Ecaflips, since they became EVEN WEAKER after this update, but hey - it's not like we care about balance between the branches, right?

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté May 22, 2013, 20:16:01 | #6

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 22 May 2013 16:26) *
Oh good.
How about Amakna and Sufokia's nation bonuses swapping? Are you sure Amakna should give mainly water and Sufokia - earth dmg?
I agree that they should swap them. Sufokia should give mainly water % and Amakna earth %.

But its still unfair with the classes and their builds. Would be more fair if that would be resist % not damage %. Or if they would give something from other stats to the nations.

For example:

Brakmar = +3% Critical Hit rate
Bonta = +3 Block
Amakna = +5% Damage all
Sufokia = +5% resist all

That would be more fair with elements that classes have and will no longer make certain class choose nation due to element.

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2006-03-12
posté May 23, 2013, 00:04:55 | #7
Weather bug is back again (Kara Plain).
It's 0° but the forecast for Thursday shows 15°/4°.

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté May 23, 2013, 00:22:45 | #8
Just go back to the old nation's bonus'. I am not changing to Brakmar just to get my 25% fire damage back. This was an unfair adjustment. Your basically saying that unless you spend the kama/real money to change nations you'll just get wiped by others. 90% of my guildies are Bonta, I have been bonta from say 1. I'd have to spend thousands of kama's just to get each character in the right nation to get my 30%. Very unfair and very uncool Ankama.

posté May 23, 2013, 01:45:32 | #9
Yep, the new bonuses are totally unfair. To say at least. *grumpy face*

Let me just quote myself from another topic.. I want devs to see it so badly.
I'm Amaknian vice-gov at moment, OF COURSE I WILL CHANGE TO BRAKMAR to get my fire bonus back. *sarcasm*

I've always been a proud Amaknian. I wholeheartly love this nation.
My main char is fire and i would never change it.
Even more, usually i'm a part of Amaknian government and ofc i won't run to Brakmar just to get more fire dmg bonus.
Nevertheless, now i'm feeling totally fucked up. This patch made me weaker and now they want me to pay 25k and leave my beloved nation with barely any reason?
I don't want Wakfu to be this shit.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-19
posté May 23, 2013, 03:53:03 | #10
I have to disagree with you guys. The latest update is perfect, the new CM-bonuses are just awesome. If you love your nation so much, than u don't have to leave it just to get the extra dmg. In comparison to the old CM-bonuses, people now have a reason to choose a nation. Furthermore, it's a way of keeping the nations alive, or at least it's a step to the right direction. Stop complaining only because you have to get rid of your old habit. For gods sake, nobody appreciates the hard work and the effort they've putting in this game in the last months. I know i'm making a lot of enemies here saying that but that's the truth.

I think, Ankama tries to make the game approachable to a larger audience. And they are doing mostly fine. I have the new Kama-system and i don't like the fact, that the jetons are gone. Even if Ankama benefits from us as players, the devs still need to be motivated. And it aint't gonna happen with players complaining.

We don't know, what their bosses tell them to do, and what the devs can't do, but we can help. Constructive Criticism instead of childish complaints for example.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-02-27
posté May 23, 2013, 04:23:32 | #11

Quote (Dreadclaws @ 23 May 2013 03:53) *
I have to disagree with you guys. The latest update is perfect, the new CM-bonuses are just awesome. If you love your nation so much, than u don't have to leave it just to get the extra dmg. In comparison to the old CM-bonuses, people now have a reason to choose a nation. Furthermore, it's a way of keeping the nations alive, or at least it's a step to the right direction. Stop complaining only because you have to get rid of your old habit. For gods sake, nobody appreciates the hard work and the effort they've putting in this game in the last months. I know i'm making a lot of enemies here saying that but that's the truth.

I think you are probably whatever nation your element is, or you wouldn't be saying that. I am Bonta. Bonta's highest elemental bonus is air. I am fire. I would literally have to abandon Bonta in favour of Brakmar just to have a bonus. I am being punished in my own nation while others of my nation are being rewarded.

Is this fair?
No.

Did you even actually consider the possibility that this is segregation through elements in nations?
Doubtful. Mostly because you don't seem to care.

I am aware of the 'hard work' that gets put into a game, but I am always aware of the things that should not be done due to an obvious divide. They say they want to balance the game, but they just did QUITE THE OPPOSITE!!

If no one can see this, then they are blind. Players and game creators alike.

I won't be resubbing my alt accounts but I will continue to play on my main. I should not have to change my nation just because they want to have nation bonuses. Thank you for making it even easier for Air people to stomp all over me in PvP inside of my own nation, and for Fire folks to come stomp me as well, with me not being able to have the same fire bonus as they do because I'm not a Brak. Thanks... no.. really... I just love being accosted and having little bonuses to fight back with.

I appreciate fixing the broken things but I'd rather just have the nation bonuses the way they were, or a way that makes it fair to all those in the nation. If you want to balance things, start by not throwing them askew to begin with.

posté May 23, 2013, 07:32:27 | #12

I think, Ankama tries to make the game approachable to a larger audience. And they are doing mostly fine. I have the new Kama-system and i don't like the fact, that the jetons are gone. Even if Ankama benefits from us as players, the devs still need to be motivated. And it aint't gonna happen with players complaining.

We don't know, what their bosses tell them to do, and what the devs can't do, but we can help. Constructive Criticism instead of childish complaints for example.
Um sorry, but the only reaction i had on this is "lol".

It's still the same playerbase splitted to different nations. This is no good at all, people will still gather at their usual places like 5th. Nothing will change with actual nations' population, you'll see.

Now i'm being punished with my fire iop, eca, feca and cra for being Amaknian, punished with my earth panda for being Amaknian, and probably will be punished with two water enis and enu, if they'll swap bonuses with Sufo.
Where is the fair point?
At least they should've give us a free nation reset, did they? Lol nope. It's a big smash in the face, and i won't stop complaining because i'm feeling really fucked up.

Nun Shall Pass * Member Since 2012-01-05
posté May 23, 2013, 10:02:43 | #13

If you love your nation so much, than u don't have to leave it just to get the extra dmg.

If you are a role player yes...

For the rest of us that is just a kick in the groin. I don't "love" my nation...why would I? I go where I have the biggest benefits.

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2012-06-03
posté May 23, 2013, 14:45:39 | #14

Quote (Seguchi-sama @ 22 May 2013 16:26) *
Oh good.
if you swap amakna and sufokias bonus i dont think you will be happy. both nations have 30% water. they arent swapped, amakna is just bugged.

Featherless Piwi * Member Since 2013-03-23
posté May 23, 2013, 19:34:26 | #15
I was wondering if it was normal that fleeches doesnt count as a flea spell for the new flealine army?

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-03-19
posté May 23, 2013, 22:44:55 | #16

Quote (FeldePard @ 23 May 2013 04:23) *

I think you are probably whatever nation your element is, or you wouldn't be saying that. I am Bonta. Bonta's highest elemental bonus is air. I am fire. I would literally have to abandon Bonta in favour of Brakmar just to have a bonus. I am being punished in my own nation while others of my nation are being rewarded.

Is this fair?
No.

Did you even actually consider the possibility that this is segregation through elements in nations?
Doubtful. Mostly because you don't seem to care.

I am aware of the 'hard work' that gets put into a game, but I am always aware of the things that should not be done due to an obvious divide. They say they want to balance the game, but they just did QUITE THE OPPOSITE!!

If no one can see this, then they are blind. Players and game creators alike.

I won't be resubbing my alt accounts but I will continue to play on my main. I should not have to change my nation just because they want to have nation bonuses. Thank you for making it even easier for Air people to stomp all over me in PvP inside of my own nation, and for Fire folks to come stomp me as well, with me not being able to have the same fire bonus as they do because I'm not a Brak. Thanks... no.. really... I just love being accosted and having little bonuses to fight back with.

I appreciate fixing the broken things but I'd rather just have the nation bonuses the way they were, or a way that makes it fair to all those in the nation. If you want to balance things, start by not throwing them askew to begin with.

I have to dissapoint you, i was bonta.

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2013-03-18
posté May 28, 2013, 07:46:59 | #17
I think when you made the indirect effects of aging resisted by Dragon Pig you made them not work at all on tick turns for xelors anymore. Because my tick aging effect doesn't do anything since the hotfix. I posted about this in the bug forums but there was never any acknowledging post where I heard that the devs knew about it.

Lazy Bow Meow * Member Since 2013-02-24
posté May 28, 2013, 19:25:11 | #18
All I have to say is, Ankama, please fix Amakna's bonuses, it's kinda ruining mah groove... half these things are negligible... nation bonuses are not.