Back to forum.wakfu.com

No flash

Haven Worlds
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-17
posté June 24, 2013, 19:41:21 | #21

Quote (Troyle @ 24 June 2013 18:03) *
Additional information:

There will now be a limit of 200 maximum members in a Guild. This is implemented to solve the issue where guilds with too many members would experience game breaking display bugs.

If your guild has more than 200 members after the update, you will simply not be able to recruit more, and your guild interface will only list 200 of them.
With this changes you need to introduce guild alliances as soon as possible, may be as a chat_only feature for now, but still ASAP (I really thought you'll limit members number the same update you introduce alliances). Right now there are a lot of %language%-speaking guilds for which this change can become really game-breaking.

Larva Rangers * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté June 24, 2013, 19:42:14 | #22

Additional information:

There will now be a limit of 200 maximum members in a Guild. This is implemented to solve the issue where guilds with too many members would experience game breaking display bugs.

If your guild has more than 200 members after the update, you will simply not be able to recruit more, and your guild interface will only list 200 of them.
We are at 365 players in our guild.
So we have to dump 166 players in order to add 1 new person to the guild?

Why would the 'game breaking display bugs' not be fixed rather then make us remove our alts or inactive friends from the guild?

Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-17
posté June 24, 2013, 19:46:24 | #23

Quote (Onesti @ 24 June 2013 19:42) *

Additional information:

Why would the 'game breaking display bugs' not be fixed rather then make us remove our alts or inactive friends from the guild?
And additionally guild points for UBs mechanics encourages to keep alts in the guild...

This post has been edited by Dusanyu - June 24, 2013, 19:46:52.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-05-25
posté June 24, 2013, 20:10:02 | #24

Quote (Genepe @ 24 June 2013 17:12) *
I DONT CARE WHAT BONUS

NEED LEGS STALKING ME

chafer massacre time.

can we get pretty pink ballet shoes accessory for them chafer legs at a future update? please?
Ahaha and maybe a pink dress too?

xD I loled when i saw "chafer legs" as PET... what does it eat... it eat anything? How it eat? Omg...

Larva Rangers * Member Since 2011-12-23
posté June 24, 2013, 20:13:53 | #25

Quote (Kikuihimonji @ 24 June 2013 20:10) *

Quote (Genepe @ 24 June 2013 17:12) *
I DONT CARE WHAT BONUS

NEED LEGS STALKING ME

chafer massacre time.

can we get pretty pink ballet shoes accessory for them chafer legs at a future update? please?
Ahaha and maybe a pink dress too?

xD I loled when i saw "chafer legs" as PET... what does it eat... it eat anything? How it eat? Omg...
Inb4 it eats Funkus.

Wilder than Wild Dragoturkey * Member Since 2012-08-27
posté June 24, 2013, 20:24:28 | #26
Where is Bravey Standard fixed, you mean to tell me you didn't fix it? well done.

Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2011-02-24
posté June 24, 2013, 20:42:45 | #27

Quote (Onesti @ 24 June 2013 19:42) *

Additional information:

And will there be anyway to see those additional people after the revamp??? If no one can see them how do we clear down to 200 w/o kicking random ppl until we are at 200? This seems moronic and highly ineffective solution... to whatever the display bugs may be...

Overweighted Chafer * Member Since 2011-08-15
posté June 24, 2013, 20:48:01 | #28

[New] Croum: This pet can be acquired in your Guild Office (former Guild Machine)!

So much for exclusive magazine pet...

Grizzled Dandelion * Member Since 2013-03-09
posté June 24, 2013, 20:54:22 | #29
Yikes! welp delete the earth cra. Keep the fire cra...for now. I think my 2 enu builds just got the hell nerfed out of them too. Prime of life was my major WP sink. If it's 2ap more than that's almost 50 base dmg down the drain to use it. Will be waiting to see post update. Not sure I'm understanding right.

Alt guilds ftw...

Ecstatic Whisperer * Member Since 2012-04-04
posté June 24, 2013, 20:56:11 | #30
If your precious UB was abused with blindness, it doesn't mean you should remove this ability from all the classes. Ffffs just make DP immune to blindness, no shit.
As a fire iop with judgement build, i'm truly upset now. Blindness was really helpful in pvp and in some other cases. I'll miss it, damn you.

Almanax items: Will now be tradable (except the Teleport of Scriptures and titles).
Are you serious? It ruins the whole sense of grinding almokens. Try to imagine feelings of those who has been collecting 30 (90, 150, 365) almokens and now they will see the same item on the market for a cheap price. For amount of kamas that can be grinded in a couple of hours/days. *sigh* Such a terrible change. There won't be a feeling of 'unique' item anymore. I liked Almanax things exactly because they weren't tradable.

Additional information:

The number is really.. Err.. Unbelieveable.
My guild has 300+ members, and now we're forced to close recruiting just because of this? Please don't tell me that you aren't able to solve the guild bug by another way.

This post has been edited by Seguchi-sama - June 24, 2013, 20:58:50.
Eccentric Moogrr * Member Since 2012-12-03
posté June 24, 2013, 20:59:08 | #31
Couldn't it be more then 200? If most ppl in guild have 6 alts it means about 33 members ;(.
Could it be e.g. that alt count as 0,5 member?(there would be acc couted, not character).

I mean it's not good that all people are in one or two main guilds only (so 200 ppl max could be a good thing), but on the other hand it's not good ppl would be in many different guilds also. Alts should be counted as less valued then new accounts.

This post has been edited by kefirman - June 24, 2013, 21:19:23.
Reason for edit : because I wanted ;P
Scary Polter * Member Since 2012-04-09
posté June 24, 2013, 21:37:07 | #32

Quote (Calleen @ 24 June 2013 19:08) *

Quote (saphiLC @ 24 June 2013 18:44) *

Quote (Fabregas88 @ 24 June 2013 16:23) *
Click here

Polar Crackler Shields Vs Class Mechanics

dont fix this ?

and

Rattagain set bugged fix this ?
maybe because they are not broken? making it short: damage from firewall, bombs, glyphs, beacons, etc dont cost ap the only way to get the shield down is using ap.... is like asking why you cant remove the shield using earth or air... is not programmed to be like that.

Bombs cost ap to set, but the explosions are "ap free", i read in that link you posted someone complaining about beacons costing wp, something like 1wp = 2ap so it should lower the shield... well, once again... the shields are programed to lower based on ap used, wp =/= ap... deal with it, is not that hard to lower those shields anyways :S

Edit.

Both rat sets are fixed, the spanish notes says so... dunno why they didnt add it here -.-
But there is something wrong with this... Enu's mines are ap free too, but they're able to take some armor from polar cracklers... So what will you tell about that?
No-one want to tell if it's intended or not... And why one thing is working and other not...
Enu's fire skills are casted by the enu, mines just modify the AoE range in some cases, in the other hand, when you use a fire arrow on the beacon, the AoE of the arrow should take the shield down, but the effect FROM the beacon shouldnt, since beacon is not a player/monster and dont use ap. Think about it :S (mmm check the battle log, if it says "beacon did x damage" or "player did x damage" when the beacon deals damage, dont have a cra to check that, if it says the damage was done by the player, then it should lower the shield, unless beacon transforms the skill into an effect... like when you burn or explode, i think those dont lower the shield either, i think is about the damage being a skill or effect, dunno)

For ppl who cant understand why ankama is limiting guild members to 200... is so damn easy, if they dont limit the number, then guilds with 350 or so ppl can build stuff faster in those stupid haven worlds (in theory) so it doesnt get old fast, you will see after months they will say they "fixed" the problem they had with guilds and raise the cap, when they release a new useles stuff

And about blind state removal.... just 2 words.... dragon pig

Yay, no lvl cap raise to 125 as you promised... not really surprised...

And they have to give us a respec, they nerfed way too much to leave us with crap skills, but once again... is ankama so who knows

This post has been edited by saphiLC - June 24, 2013, 21:39:23.
Teethless Sharkie * Member Since 2011-02-03
posté June 24, 2013, 21:45:06 | #33
I'd like to apologize in advance for my rage.

There will now be a limit of 200 maximum members in a Guild.

... What?

This is implemented to solve the issue where guilds with too many members would experience game breaking display bugs.

I don't even have words for that one! Our guild members will have to suffer because of a bug we have nothing to do with nor carry responsibility for? This is like throwing the CD you just bought into the face of the musicians because there was a scratch on it!

Many people will probably think: "Oh well, max. 200 members, the other 9e8r98w257328652 are inactives/alts anyway". Well. No, they aren't. At least not in my guild. On top of that, and perhaps that's even worst of all: tomorrow with the big update, many previously inactive players will come back to the game to witness and experience the updates. Oh, too bad, they're just not in a guild anymore because of display bugs. Enjoy the new update.

I'm sorry, Troyle. This message isn't meant for you in particular, you're just doing your job letting us know stuff and helping players. And I'm really grateful for your hard work.

This idea just stinks in all ways possible. In my opinion.

-Angry greetings,

Rayne

Soft Crackler * Member Since 2012-02-21
posté June 24, 2013, 22:00:01 | #34

Quote (saphiLC @ 24 June 2013 21:37) *
And about blind state removal.... just 2 words.... dragon pig
Yup... instead of fixing DP they fixed us... how nice

This post has been edited by katralynn - June 24, 2013, 22:00:56.
Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté June 24, 2013, 22:02:20 | #35

On top of that, and perhaps that's even worst of all: tomorrow with the big update, many previously inactive players will come back to the game to witness and experience the updates.

What exactly are returning players going to check out this update? There is nothing for them to do.

1. How long before the bidding even ends and guilds can start working on their HW's?
  2. Only the guild leaders and trusted members will have any say on the buildings.
  3. You can't build dungeons yet in your HW.
  4. There is no reason to PvP this update or fight over HW's.
  5. Dragon Pig isn't even available yet.

The only thing to do is grind. Grind guild points which should cap just from doing your regular routine. Oh, and grind mats for Haven worlds. Hopefully more people do come back. We'll all need the help clicking nodes.

This post has been edited by Gynrei - June 24, 2013, 22:02:36.
Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2012-06-12
posté June 24, 2013, 22:02:46 | #36
Troyle,

I have read over the class bug fixes and changes, and I truly don't want to be "that person" but please understand. I am very upset that it has been almost two months since I messaged you regarding a bug with the Sram Classes "Trauma" spell. It is still only doing half damage while invisible. This really messes up my build because my Sram is built specifically on invisibility and it does not have the proper spells leveled to be as good as it could be while it is invisible.

I understand the Dev's have other priorities but please, please, please either add it to tonight's changes or Hotfix this quick. It has been an issue for a couple months now.

I appreciate it, thank you.

Lunar.

Ugly Gobball * Member Since 2012-04-08
posté June 24, 2013, 22:07:51 | #37
Cra

Blinding Arrow: No longer applies Blindness but Disorientated instead (0 to 40% chances to inflict -1 Range).
Riddling Arrow: Damage reduced to 39 (instead of 40).
Lashing Arrow: Damage reduced to 39 (instead of 40).
Destructive Arrow: Damage reduced to 55 (instead of 70). Damages linked to Riddling no longer modified when dealing a Critical Hit.

rly nice... after air cra nerf... i still farm for earth.. now i have my earth set and wait for the reskill =D soo u nerf the earth cra to dead to now...

so i rly dont wanna farm fire now.. Ankama dont know how to balance classes... cra have now the lowest dmg ingame. gj!

Lord Madgobb * Member Since 2011-12-11
posté June 24, 2013, 22:08:33 | #38

Quote (PurpleCosmos @ 24 June 2013 22:02) *
Troyle,

I have read over the class bug fixes and changes, and I truly don't want to be "that person" but please understand. I am very upset that it has been almost two months since I messaged you regarding a bug with the Sram Classes "Trauma" spell. It is still only doing half damage while invisible. This really messes up my build because my Sram is built specifically on invisibility and it does not have the proper spells leveled to be as good as it could be while it is invisible.

I understand the Dev's have other priorities but please, please, please either add it to tonight's changes or Hotfix this quick. It has been an issue for a couple months now.

I appreciate it, thank you.

Lunar.

+1

Bellaphone Lover * Member Since 2011-04-22
posté June 24, 2013, 22:45:29 | #39

Quote (Troyle @ 24 June 2013 16:00) *
Prime of Life: Costs 2 AP more. On Enutrof: Next movement cannot be locked. On Drhellzerker (at max level): Applies Accelerated lvl 4.
No longer gives Dodge.
..really?REALLY?

so am i reading this correctly?
if you're just an enu, you only get the free dodge.
and if you're a drhellzerker you only get the 4mp?
or does the enu still get 2 mp along with the dodge?

what the hell was the point of this change?

This post has been edited by BusterSlash - June 24, 2013, 22:53:52.
Short Strich * Member Since 2013-01-04
posté June 25, 2013, 00:03:56 | #40
Seriously?! I really don't understand this tendency to nerf Cras with every update, yet Fire Srams' execution and Fire Ecaflips stay unscathed. All this PvP re-balancing crap are making the game less enjoyable for people who don't like PvP in the first place. This general direction towards focusing on PvP is kinda worrying to say the least. You should just make it that spell damage output, range and side effects are modified in PvP mode. That way everyone can be happy.