June 26, 2013, 16:11:47 | #1
Hotfix for 1.25 - 26.06.2013
- 200 members limit: Guilds exceeding the 200 members limit will no longer see some of their members experience display issue in the Guild Interface.
- Temporary bonuses: they have been modified from +10 PP/Wisdom to +40 PP/Wisdom.
- Daily quests: The Guild Points rewards have been modified:
- Crafting 10 items: +15 points (instead of +10)
- Kill 10 Monsters: +15 points (instead of +10)
- Complete a Dungeon: +20 points (instead of +10)
- Magmog: It will no longer summon Gobbalrogs endlessly.
- Nations bonuses will once again be all gathered in a single buff icon.
- It will be possible again to plant monsters in regions with a population of 0.
- It will be possible again to place Display Cases in the Haven Bags.
- Missing Workshops have been added (like the Farmer Workshop).
- You will now receive profession experience when using the Workshops in your Haven Bags.
- The auctions will begin tonight at 7 PM server time. Note that some dates have been modified. You can find the list of Haven Worlds put on auctions today here.